Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

+10
Panda
AnnaEsse
kitti
chrissie
cherry1
tigger
malena stool
wjk
mara thon
gillyspot
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  Badboy Fri 10 Aug - 21:20

ON MONDAY THERE WILL A PROGRAMME CALLED SECRETS OF THE DOLE CHEATS,MIGHT BE INTERESTING TO WATCH.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 4 Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  fuzeta Fri 10 Aug - 22:06

On the other hand badboy it might teach others how to do it !!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Aug - 22:38

Likewise a recent programme about shoplifters' tricks of the trade!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 10 Aug - 23:55

WHILE LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON THE PROGRAMME,I COME ACROSS SHOPTHEM.COM,MAYBE I SHOULD SHOP MY WORKFARE PROVIDERS FOR FRAUD ON THE PUBLIC PULSE BECAUSE I HAVN'T HEARD FROM THEM.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 13 Aug - 23:07

I SAW SECRETS OF THE DOLE CHEATS.
ONE VOLUNTEER WROTE WHAT HE WAS EATING/BUYING ETC ON HIS JOB RESEARCH RECORD,THE JOBCENTRE ADVISOR DIDN'T LOOK AT THE THING.
ANOTHER WROTE ON HIS TEXT PHONE`I DON'T WANT TO GET A JOB BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ON BENEFITS,EVEN THOUGH THE JOB ADVISOR MUST HAVE SEEN IT,SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
ONE OF THE VOLUNTEER TURNED UP IN WORK CLOTHES WITH PAINT SPLASHED ON,SAID I AM DOING MY HOME,THEY BELIEVED HIM.

SEPERATLY ONE POTENTIAL EMPLOYER WENT INTO HER LOCAL JOBCENTRE SAYING SHE WANTED TO SET UP HER OWN BUSINESS AND EMPLOY PEOPLE,WAS LAUGHED AT AND BASICALLY TOLD WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ANY POTENTIAL JOBS SHE HAVE TO OFFER.

THE DWP ALSO HAS NONE OF ITS JOBS ON ITS WEBSITE.

CH4 SET UP ITS OWN JOBCENTRE BESIDES A JOBCENTRE,PEOPLE SAID THE CH4 JOBCENTRE WAS BETTER,OFFERING MORE 121 HELP ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 13 Aug - 23:18

Badboy wrote:I SAW SECRETS OF THE DOLE CHEATS.
ONE VOLUNTEER WROTE WHAT HE WAS EATING/BUYING ETC ON HIS JOB RESEARCH RECORD,THE JOBCENTRE ADVISOR DIDN'T LOOK AT THE THING.
ANOTHER WROTE ON HIS TEXT PHONE`I DON'T WANT TO GET A JOB BECAUSE I WANT TO BE ON BENEFITS,EVEN THOUGH THE JOB ADVISOR MUST HAVE SEEN IT,SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
ONE OF THE VOLUNTEER TURNED UP IN WORK CLOTHES WITH PAINT SPLASHED ON,SAID I AM DOING MY HOME,THEY BELIEVED HIM.

SEPERATLY ONE POTENTIAL EMPLOYER WENT INTO HER LOCAL JOBCENTRE SAYING SHE WANTED TO SET UP HER OWN BUSINESS AND EMPLOY PEOPLE,WAS LAUGHED AT AND BASICALLY TOLD WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ANY POTENTIAL JOBS SHE HAVE TO OFFER.

CH4 SET UP ITS OWN JOBCENTRE BESIDES A JOBCENTRE,PEOPLE SAID THE CH4 JOBCENTRE WAS BETTER,OFFERING MORE 121 HELP ETC

My very first job, many years ago, was at what was then called The Labour Exchange. My first role was on 'Orders,' taking calls from employers advising of vacancies, which I then copied onto cards for interviewers and also posted on the boards for job seekers. We had a conference call every Friday when all the offices in the area linked up to share info about jobs offered.

My next role was interviewing. People would sign on and then come to look at jobs, either wait for an interview and go through what jobs were thought to be suitable, or take details off the boards. The interviewer would phone the company and arrange a job interview.

Also, it's worth adding here that our office could pay claimants within a week. This was before computers and we had to send 'shuttle cards,' to Newcastle for contributions records, but we could have those back within a couple of days, rate the claim and pay out in cash on a Friday for people who came in at the beginning of the week. Now, it often takes weeks for the process and for people to receive their benefit in 5-10 working days after the claim has been assessed.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 13 Aug - 23:45

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:I SAW SECRETS OF THE DOLE CHEATS.

My very first job, many years ago, was at what was then called The Labour Exchange. My first role was on 'Orders,' taking calls from employers advising of vacancies, which I then copied onto cards for interviewers and also posted on the boards for job seekers. We had a conference call every Friday when all the offices in the area linked up to share info about jobs offered.

My next role was interviewing. People would sign on and then come to look at jobs, either wait for an interview and go through what jobs were thought to be suitable, or take details off the boards. The interviewer would phone the company and arrange a job interview.

Also, it's worth adding here that our office could pay claimants within a week. This was before computers and we had to send 'shuttle cards,' to Newcastle for contributions records, but we could have those back within a couple of days, rate the claim and pay out in cash on a Friday for people who came in at the beginning of the week. Now, it often takes weeks for the process and for people to receive their benefit in 5-10 working days after the claim has been assessed.
WHEN I WAS A SCHOOLBOY,I USED TO GO WITH MY DAD,I REMEMBER SEEING CARDS ON BOARDS,WERE THEY ORGANISED ACCORDING TO CATEGORIES,DON'T THINK THEY WERE.

I ONCE ENQUIRED ABOUT EMPLOYING SOMEONE TO HELP ME SET UP AN ECOMMERCE WEBSITE,SEEMS THEY ARE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN ME EMPLOYING SOMEONE,PERHAPS I AM NOT YOUR AVERAGE EMPLOYER OF ANYONE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 14 Aug - 7:03

I hate benefit fraud and have alerted the social services on this twice when it came to my attention.

It can't do any harm if it's not true and if it is at least the taxpayers aren't subsidising yet another false claimant.
The case I alerted on was a man from Malaysia who claimed benefit for four children he didn't have, lived free in a council flat and got unemployment benefit whilst he was doing a full time job without paying tax.
Another case was very similar. Not surprisingly a relative of the same man as they tell all their friends and relations to go for it!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 14 Aug - 9:27

I went In with a friend who was looking for a job and the people standing outside signing on wore expensive trainers, smoking and had dogs that would cost at least £500, they had jewellery on that would shame brabbingtons and the kids were In not cheap prams and the kids wore designer outfits.

When they went to sign on, they just signed a bit off paper which took 2 minutes and then they were on there way.....no asking about jobs and no looking on the pc for suitable jobs for them to look at and they didint even ring up an employer like the used to whilst your sitting on the chair signing!!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 14 Aug - 16:04

I FORGOT WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY ABOUT PROGRAMME.

SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT,I READ RECENTLY THAT THERE ARE COMPLAINTS ABOUT LENIENT SENTENCES BEING HANDED TO BENEFIT FRAUDSTERS,BEING TOO LENIENT TO DETER POTENTIAL BENEFIT FRAUDSTERS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Aug - 16:33

Caught part of a programme this morning about a man who had been using two names to defraud. He had a name under which he claimed benefit as a disabled person and a name under which he was a tram driver. He fraudulently claimed over £70,000 in benefits.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 14 Aug - 17:38

AnnaEsse wrote:Caught part of a programme this morning about a man who had been using two names to defraud. He had a name under which he claimed benefit as a disabled person and a name under which he was a tram driver. He fraudulently claimed over £70,000 in benefits.
I THINK I HEARD OF A SIMILIAR,THINK PERSON WAS A BUS DRIVER,MIGHT BE DIFFERENT CASE THOUGH.
CASE I SAW MIGHT HAVE BEEN ON SAINTS AND SCROUBGERS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Aug - 17:42

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Caught part of a programme this morning about a man who had been using two names to defraud. He had a name under which he claimed benefit as a disabled person and a name under which he was a tram driver. He fraudulently claimed over £70,000 in benefits.
I THINK I HEARD OF A SIMILIAR,THINK PERSON WAS A BUS DRIVER,MIGHT BE DIFFERENT CASE THOUGH.

It was on Saints and Scroungers and I thought he was a tram driver.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 14 Aug - 22:49

ON A SEPARATE THOUGHT,I HAVE WONDERED IF IN VIEW OF JOBCENTREPLUS PERFORMANCE,IF ONE SHOULD SET UP ONE'S OWN JOBCENTRE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 14 Aug - 22:50

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

WASN'T ONE OF HIS NAMES JONES,SOMEONE WORKED OUT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN THEY HEARD HIS REAL NAME SAID BY A PASSENGER.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 14 Aug - 22:58

Badboy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:

WASN'T ONE OF HIS NAMES JONES,SOMEONE WORKED OUT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN THEY HEARD HIS REAL NAME SAID BY A PASSENGER.

That's the one. Didn't someone call him Jimmy and the benefits people had another name?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 14 Aug - 23:21

I HAVE REMEMBER THAT ON THAT DOLE CHEAT PROGRAMME,IT WAS SAID THAT YOU COULDN'T DO YOUR OWN WORK EXPERIENCE WITHOUT DISCUSSING IT WITH JOBCENTREPLUS,OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS BEING IN WORK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 15 Aug - 14:30

My son was made redundant a few weeks ago and he has rang up jobs which vary from porter to window cleaner...all off them want 3 references, 10 year checkable reference, a typed CV and one even want a CRB certificate which YOU would have to pay for.

8 jobs he rang never got back to him ....2 stated they didn't want English people working for them...(they want to pay below minimum wage)...2 Want 'casual' in other words, we will ring when when we want you, 2 he rang yesterday and left messages haven't bothered to ring back yet and the most ridiculous job the
Job center told him to apply for is......a lollipop man in lewisham....2 buses and 11/2 hours each way and work hours 40 mins in the morning and 45 mins at tea time....so if you work it out....2 buses in the morning to the Job...£3..... 2 buses back home....£3.....afternoon...2 buses to job...£3......2 buses back home...£3.....making it.....that makes it...£12 to go to and from work.......earnings for the day....£10....

£10 earnings....£12 bus fare...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 25 Aug - 21:09

kitti wrote:My son was made redundant a few weeks ago and he has rang up jobs which vary from porter to window cleaner...all off them want 3 references, 10 year checkable reference, a typed CV and one even want a CRB certificate which YOU would have to pay for.

8 jobs he rang never got back to him ....2 stated they didn't want English people working for them...(they want to pay below minimum wage)...2 Want 'casual' in other words, we will ring when when we want you, 2 he rang yesterday and left messages haven't bothered to ring back yet and the most ridiculous job the
Job center told him to apply for is......a lollipop man in lewisham....2 buses and 11/2 hours each way and work hours 40 mins in the morning and 45 mins at tea time....so if you work it out....2 buses in the morning to the Job...£3..... 2 buses back home....£3.....afternoon...2 buses to job...£3......2 buses back home...£3.....making it.....that makes it...£12 to go to and from work.......earnings for the day....£10....
NOT WORTH IT,REALLY

£10 earnings....£12 bus fare...
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 25 Aug - 21:16

ANOTHER LOTTO WINNER WHO WON £100,000 ON A SCRATCARD IN DUNDEE HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF BENEFIT FRAUD.
HE NOT ONLY JUMPED THE QUEUE TO GET THE TICKET,BUT SEEMS TO HAVE GOT UP PEOPLE NOSES ALLL HIS LIFE.

SEPARARETLY,IN KENT GENUINE WELFARE CHEQUES WERE ALTERED,DWP REALISED WHAT WAS GOING ON.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 1 Sep - 22:58

MY BROTHER THINKS I SHOULD LIE TO THE DWP CONCERNING HOURS ON MY PAID SURVEYS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 2 Sep - 20:06

Badboy I think always best to be straight with DWP.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 2 Sep - 21:12

cherry1 wrote:Badboy I think always best to be straight with DWP.
SO DO I THINK THAT
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 2 Sep - 21:44

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 4 944533
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 28 Sep - 20:19

TWO ILLEGAL IMMEGRANTS HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF TRYING TO GET £3.8 MILLION IN BENEFITS AND TAX CREDITS,THEY TRIED TO USE 1,400 DIFFERENT IDENTIFES,A HMRC EMPLOYEE NOTICED THERE WERE MULTIPLE APPLICANTS FROM SAME ADDRESS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next