Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

+10
Panda
AnnaEsse
kitti
chrissie
cherry1
tigger
malena stool
wjk
mara thon
gillyspot
14 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 6 Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  Panda Tue 19 Nov - 8:59

I think the most expensive "fraud" is giving brand new Cars to people who supposedly can't get about. The recipient has to pay for petrol and tyres, then after 3 years they can purchase the Car at a knock-down price. I know of the recipient handing over the Car to his Son from Day 1, another who is quite capable of getting a Bus , is in no way disabled and suspect this practice is widespread.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 6 Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  Badboy Wed 26 Feb - 0:17

A TORY MP HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A £100,000 BENEFIT FRAUD.
IF TRUE,DOES CAMEROON WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH A PERSON.

SEPARATELY A WIFE BURIED HER HUSBAND SO SHE COULD CLAIM HIS BENEFITS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 12 Apr - 21:42

I HAVE HEARD OF A CASE WHERE SOMEONE IS CLAIMING TAX CREDITS EVEN THOUGH THAT PERSON HAS SEVERAL HOMES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 12 Apr - 22:46

Badboy wrote: I HAVE HEARD OF A CASE WHERE SOMEONE IS CLAIMING TAX CREDITS EVEN THOUGH THAT PERSON HAS SEVERAL HOMES.

Could be Maria Miller ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 12 Apr - 23:34

Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote: I HAVE HEARD OF A CASE WHERE SOMEONE IS CLAIMING TAX CREDITS EVEN THOUGH THAT PERSON HAS SEVERAL HOMES.

Could be Maria Miller ?
I think its A MAN WHO OWNS OWN BUSINESS,IT APPEARS LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE  OBSESSED WITH MONEY  TO THE EXTENT THAT FRAUD IS SEEN ALRIGHT/OK.
MAYBE THEY SHOULD START TEACHING RIGHT AND WRONG IN SCHOOLS AS WELL AS HANDLING MONEY SKILLS/TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR ONES ACTION.
I WONDER IF PEOPLE COULD HANDLE THEIR MONEY BETTER IF MILLION IN PUBLIC MONEY COULD BE SAVED.

Last edited by Badboy on Sat 12 Apr - 23:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE WORDS)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 12 Apr - 23:39

Badboy wrote:A TORY MP HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A £100,000 BENEFIT FRAUD.

TORY MP HAS BEEN CLEARED OF BENEFIT FRAUD BY POLICE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 13 Apr - 11:47

Badboy wrote:
Badboy wrote:A TORY MP HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A £100,000 BENEFIT FRAUD.

TORY MP HAS BEEN CLEARED OF BENEFIT FRAUD BY POLICE

There are lots of cases of dead people being 'hidden' so spouses can continue to claim benefits and pensions etc.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 23 Apr - 22:23

AN AGORAPHOBIC(FEAR OF STEPPING OUTSIDE HERHOME) HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF FRAUD AFTER TRAVELLING THE WORLD WRITING GUIDEBOOKS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 23 Apr - 22:43

Badboy wrote:AN AGORAPHOBIC(FEAR OF STEPPING OUTSIDE HERHOME) HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF FRAUD AFTER TRAVELLING THE WORLD WRITING GUIDEBOOKS.

She did her shopping at Ann Summers !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 23 Apr - 23:12

Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote:AN AGORAPHOBIC(FEAR OF STEPPING OUTSIDE HERHOME) HAS BEEN CONVICTED OF FRAUD AFTER TRAVELLING THE WORLD WRITING GUIDEBOOKS.

She did her shopping at Ann Summers !
THERE THE SEXY CLOTHES SHOP,I THINK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 25 Apr - 1:30

ALSO SHE RUN A TOUR TRIP COMPANY.
SOME PEOPLE ARE TWISTING THE FACTS,TRYING TO SAY SHE WAS DISABLE WHEN SHE ISN'T.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 23 May - 1:10

SOME OF THOSE ON BENEFIT STREET ARE BEING INVESTAGETED FOR BENEFIT FRAUD(WHITE DEE HAS HAD BENEFITS SLASHED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 12 Aug - 22:16

A REFEREE HAS BEEN JAILED,METHINKS, FOR CLAIMING JSA OF £716 WHILE BEING PAID £796 FOR REFEREEING GAMES IN THE AVIVA PREMERSHIP LEAGUE,SAID HE THOUGHT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO DECLARE IT BECAUSE IT WAS UNDER 16HOURS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 9 Oct - 14:26

SOMEONE AT MY DAY CENTRE GOT A PENALTY OF £50 BECAUSE THEY CARRIED OUT A BENEFIT FRAUD INVESTIGATION,ONLY HIS SAVINGS WERE OVER THE LIMIT AND HE IS RECEIVING A PRIVATE PENSION.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 5 Nov - 11:40

http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/bodybuilder-jailed-for-benefit-fraud-11363941636000

Beware, this includes a photo which some people may find gross!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 6 Nov - 1:27

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/bodybuilder-jailed-for-benefit-fraud-11363941636000

Beware, this includes a photo which some people may find gross!
LOOKS A BIT LIKE CAPTAIN AMERICA AND DOES LOOK GROSS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 27 Nov - 0:32

jJIHADIS SUPPORTERS ARE USING BENEFIT FRAUD TO FINANCE JIHAD IN SYRIA AND IRAQ.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 19 Mar - 1:30

SOME(JULIA KELLY) HAS COMMITTED SUICIDE AFTER BEING ACUSED OF BENEFIT FRAUD,DIDN'T SHE KNOW ABOUT SOCIAL SECURITY SAVINGS LIMITS?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 19 Mar - 17:33

As far as I know savings do not affect disability benefits. So what benefits was she lady getting? We really cannot judge if it was benefit fraud or genuine without the full facts. I am not one to take sides and condemn the system unless I know the facts.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 20 Mar - 1:42

fuzeta wrote:As far as I know savings do not affect disability benefits.  So what benefits was she lady getting?   We really cannot judge if it was benefit fraud or genuine without the full facts.  I am not one to take sides and condemn the system unless I know the facts.
SHE WAS ON ESA,WHICH HAS A SAVINGS LIMIT(I SEND MY BANK STATEMENTS EVERY MONTH AS I AM ABOVE £6,000 SAVINGS LIMIT FOR THEM TO CHECK I AM GETTING RIGHT AMOUNT.)
DLA IS NOT AFFECTED BY SAVINGS,ESA./IS IS AFFECTED.

THEY(DWP) SAY SHE OWED THEM £40,000?,BECAUSE OF UNDECLARED SAVINGS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 20 Mar - 11:27

£4,000.00, not £40,000.00, according to the link I posted earlier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 20 Mar - 11:55

Thank you badboy, it seems it was benefit fraud then!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 20 Mar - 11:56

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 20 Mar - 11:56

fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next