Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

+10
Panda
AnnaEsse
kitti
chrissie
cherry1
tigger
malena stool
wjk
mara thon
gillyspot
14 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 8 Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  Badboy Thu 29 Sep - 14:14

THE NEXT EDITION OF NAILING THE FRAUDSTERS WILL BE ABOUT BENEFIT FRAUDSTERS,THERE ARE EVEN FIRMS YOU CAN PAY TO HELP YOU FRAUDENTLY CLAIM DISABILITY BENEFITS.
NEW ONE ON ME.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8854
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 8 Empty Re: WHAT do you think of benefit fraud?

Post  Badboy Fri 25 Nov - 17:09

READ RECENTLY THAT SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT INCLUDING ONE PERSON WHO WON THE EUROVISION ONCE.
SOME FRAUDSTERS SEEM TO BE FOCUSED ON MONEY ALL THE TIME.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WHAT do you think of benefit fraud? - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 6 Mar - 0:44

SAW A PROGRAMME CALLED BRITAIN ON THE FIDDLE,SOME PEOPLE ARE DOUBLE DIPPING AS IN A BELGIAN NATIONAL WHO WAS CLAIMING BENEFITS IN BELGIUM AS WELL AS BRITAIN.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Tue 7 Mar - 9:30

That is real fraud what that chap is doing ,send him home he doesn't care obviously .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Mar - 12:05

Badboy wrote:READ RECENTLY THAT SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT INCLUDING ONE PERSON WHO WON THE EUROVISION ONCE.
SOME FRAUDSTERS SEEM TO BE FOCUSED ON MONEY ALL THE TIME.

She was famous or infamous for getting nil points! Mind you, that's nothing unusual these days for the U K.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3958880/Nul-points-Eurovision-singer-s-52-000-benefit-scam-exposed-Facebook-wedding-pics-Jemini-star-said-single-mother-claim-handouts-wasn-t-entitled-to.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 7 Mar - 15:11

THERE IS AN ERROR IN ARTICLE, ALGARVE IS NOT IN MEDITERREAN!,IT'S BY THE ATLANTIC.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 21 Jul - 12:09

I SEE IN GUARDIAN THAT SOMEONE CLAIMED PIP/SUCCESSOR TO DLA CLAIMING I AM IN PAIN ETC ETC BUT WAS CLIMING MOUNT KILIMANAJO? ETC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 21 Jul - 12:11

Badboy wrote:I SEE IN GUARDIAN THAT SOMEONE CLAIMED PIP/SUCCESSOR TO DLA CLAIMING I AM IN PAIN ETC ETC BUT WAS CLIMING MOUNT KILIMANAJO? ETC
CLAIMD £6,500?,
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 13 Oct - 14:14

SAW A PROGRAMME ON BBC1 YESTERDAY ABOUT COUNCIL HOUSEE FRAUD ABOUT SOMEONE CLAIMING £150,000 IN ALL SORTS OF BENEFITS,DISABILITY,HOUSING ETC,SAD SHE WAS SEVERLY DISABLED BUT WAS RUNNING A SEASIDE CAFE,ALSO LIFTING HEAVY THINGS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 20 Oct - 15:31

SAW SAME PROGRAMME YESTERDAY,THERE WAS A COUNCIL HEAD OF DEPARTMENT EARNING LOTS OF MONEY WHO GOT A COUNCIL HOUSE AND WAS CAUGHT,WOULD HAVE THOUGHT HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 1 Dec - 16:19

SYSTEM LOST £200MILLION THAN THE YEAR BEFORE WITH FRAUD AND ERRORS;4BILLION,ALSO UNIVERSAL CREDIT SYSTEM HAVE 40MILLION WORH OF ERRORS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 31 Dec - 15:04

I READ THAT BENEFIT FRAUD HAS INCREASED BY 200MILLION POUNDS IN 2017, I HAVE CALCALUTED THAT YOU COULD 16.6 MILLION IN BRITAIN A BASIC INCOME OF£1,000 A MONTHS OR 33.2 MILLION A BASIC INCOME OF £500 A MONTH.
IT WOULD ALSO SAVE COSTS OF BEAUCREATY,COST OF PAPERWORK ETC ETC.
THERE MIGHT STILL BE A BIT OF FRAUD,BUT PROBABLT BE LOWER
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 31 Dec - 15:25

GOVERNMENT TO USE AI TO DETECT BENEFIT FRAUD BY ANALYSING PHONE NUMBERS AND WRITING STYLES
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 28 Jun - 21:48

ONE UNIVERSAL CREDIT CLAIMANT WAS TOLD BY A BENEFIT MANAGER TO COOMMIT FRAUD/LIE TO CLAIM UC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 10 Jul - 14:51

IT IS NOW BEING SAID THAT THERE IS AS MUCH FRAUD IF NOT MORE ON UNIVERSAL CREDIT,MANT FRAUDSTERS ARE CLAIMING ADVANCE LOAN ON THEIR SUPPOSED UNIVERSAL CREDIT CLAIM LEAVING OTHERS TO SORT IT OUT.
SOME FRAUDSTERS CLAIM HARRY KANE IS THEIR LANDLORD,ANOTHER CLAIMED TO HAVE 6 BLIND KIDS AGED 19,DOES NOONE THINK THAT SUSPICIOUS TO HAVE 6 BLIND KIDS AT THE AGE OF 19.
SOMEONE AT MY DAYCENTRE WHERE I AM TYPING FROM SAYS SOME PEOPLE CLAIM FOR THEIR DEAD RELATIVES ABOUT SIX YEARS ON.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 21 Jul - 12:47

not sure IF I HAVE SAID THIS ONE BEFORE,BUT ONE CLAIM HAVE CHILDREN NAMES LIKE JUST,GIVE,ME,SOME ,MONEY.
THAT IS REALLY,REALLY OUT THERE.
MAYBE I SHOULD OFFER MY SERVICES TO DWP STOPPING THESE FRAUDELENT CLAIMS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8