Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine in red dress photos

+23
cass
mariang
Angelina
mossman
Velvet
tigger
NoStone
pennylane
Panda
Wintabells
comperedna
Lioned
pipstar1
flower
ann_chovey
wjk
gillyspot
Angelique
marxman
chrissie
taznix
Badboy
LJC
27 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 Empty Re: Madeleine in red dress photos

Post  kitti Sun 4 Mar - 10:27

I agree nostone.....they do not fear what has been said, they fear the unknown...what is going to be said and mr amaral...they need to win there case for if they lose.....mr amaral will say what he has always threatened to say....'there are lots more that hasn't been said'....goodness the mccanns are afraid off what more may come out and by winning they may gag him from commentating or revealing this......

This latest court case is very important for the mccanns .....it's not about money, they know he hasn't any and asking for 1.2m is ridiculous, they know it is but it takes away the real reason for this court case....a gagging off the truth, that's what there after.

Mr amaral, waiting, with his new revised book off the truth that the mccanns don't want put out.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sun 4 Mar - 10:34

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think we have more chance of finding Shergar or Lord Lucan - at least we have some idea as to what they actually looked like!

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 294124

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 23324 NBY Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 23324
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 4 Mar - 11:01

It is not about the money, but about the buzz these two seem to get out of being in the public eye. They, to me, appear to crave the attention and publicity. They also need to continue to protest their innocence to avoid becoming outcasts in their normal every day life. They have friends and neighbours, outside of the Tapas group, most of whom were not their friends anyway. No, they need to be liked, included, form part of the community. Be looked up to as the great doctors, pillars of the community.

That is why they hate Tony Bennett, imo. The leaflet drop. They don't care about what was written by him on the internet. The leaflet distribution and it arriving in their area was too close to home for their liking. It was there in black and white, in a physical form for people to read. Not on some interent nutter site, that people would have to consciously sit down and log on to.

That is why they hate Dr Amaral. Again, a physical book, written in English, there in black and white. The lead investigator in the case has written it. Surely he must know something ?? It is something people might pick up and read, just because it is there. No sitting down to log on to the internet to look for it. Stop the English version at all costs, or else the neighbours might read it.

People who sit behind their computers and write about things are lonely, are nutters, are easily explained away. Those who take the time and money to publish and distribute documents in hard copy form are not so easily dismissed. It is they who get taken to court, their lives destroyed.

It is all about their public image so now they cannot stop. They need money to continue with the legal battles. Legal work does not come cheap and there is no way in hell the firms they have retained are doing the work for nothing.

I think at this stage they wish it would all just go away. They could lie low for a few years, then release the block buster movie. They make a couple of million and head off into the sunset to live happily ever after.

But Dr Amaral, Mr Bennett and Ms Brown are not part of that script. They have a different happily ever after in mind.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 4 Mar - 11:28

I think they were hoping for some sort of 'job'. Ambassadors for Amber Alert, lost children the world over. Gerry certainly talked about that in the early days, had meetings about it in the US and UK and Brussels. The early days were full of this stuff.
The Fund was just a start - a platform to gather money and to publicise their company.
Then Amaral spoiled it all and imo that's why they are so unnecessarily vindictive.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 4 Mar - 11:52

Iris wrote:
Angelina wrote:Are there actually no photos/videos or are they just not in the public domain? Give me one good reason why the McCanns are obligated to show any pictures if they don't wish to. It doesn't mean they don't exist.

Because they keep asking the public to "look for Maddie" and we need to know what we are supposed to be looking for.

If, which I don't believe, she is still alive, pictures from when she was 3 would be no help at all now. She will have changed/could be disguised.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Velvet Sun 4 Mar - 11:59

mariang wrote:But I still dont understand that aspect of it in all of this. I know that a lot of money has and was raised but it wasnt millions and millions was it? Possibly only 2 million? (correct me if Im wrong)
Why put yourselves through this for such a relatively paltry amount.....that is what I dont understand.
They were hardly poverty stricken!
If they were involved in her demise, surely they would want to leave quietly - especially after all of these years?
I just dont get it all!!!
Perhaps I am looking at it all from my own logical behaviour.

This has been one of the things that I have never felt fully satisfied with. I truly don't believe that that amount of money would make them want to stay in the public eye if they were involved. Surely they would want to fade into the background, knowing they had got away rather than reminding people non stop, with the possibility of getting caught.
Velvet
Velvet
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sun 4 Mar - 12:28

Angelina wrote:
Iris wrote:
Angelina wrote:Are there actually no photos/videos or are they just not in the public domain? Give me one good reason why the McCanns are obligated to show any pictures if they don't wish to. It doesn't mean they don't exist.

Because they keep asking the public to "look for Maddie" and we need to know what we are supposed to be looking for.

If, which I don't believe, she is still alive, pictures from when she was 3 would be no help at all now. She will have changed/could be disguised.

But they do release pictures of her, when it suits them. That terrible photo of her wearing the blue eye shadow is a fairly recent release by the family, is it not ?

So whilst personally I would totally agree that if they have special photos they would like to keep to themselves by way of their own special memories, why release a photo such as this years after the event. I found and still find that particular picture very disturbing and it distresses me to see it.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 4 Mar - 12:29

mossman wrote:
Angelina wrote:
Iris wrote:

But they do release pictures of her, when it suits them. That terrible photo of her wearing the blue eye shadow is a fairly recent release by the family, is it not ?

So whilst personally I would totally agree that if they have special photos they would like to keep to themselves by way of their own special memories, why release a photo such as this years after the event. I found and still find that particular picture very disturbing and it distresses me to see it.

No, I saw that photo at least 2 years ago, and I didn't like it either
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Sun 4 Mar - 12:33

When they first left PDL - this was the time to fade into the background and shut up...but they didnt.....and things have escalated.
If they had faded into obscurity, this charade wouldnt have continued, or at least with very few people interested....this is what I cant understand.......I understand their approach now - to shut up folks and why the money is needed - but not of the initial time.
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 4 Mar - 13:29

if my daughter was missing - i would contact every friend relative , everyone i know to hunt for every photo they might have . also i have pics of my kids when they were small with their friends in the back ground . preschool ones party ones list is endless to the amount the mcanns could have given the police , but for some strange reason they come into the papers in drips and drabs . infact imo the everton pic looks like madeleine is far older than the red dress pic , very very strange
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 4 Mar - 13:36

cass wrote:if my daughter was missing - i would contact every friend relative , everyone i know to hunt for every photo they might have . also i have pics of my kids when they were small with their friends in the back ground . preschool ones party ones list is endless to the amount the mcanns could have given the police , but for some strange reason they come into the papers in drips and drabs . infact imo the everton pic looks like madeleine is far older than the red dress pic , very very strange

It's about marketing, cass. They needed to keep photos in reserve to keep up the interest: "Never before seen photos of Madeleine."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 4 Mar - 14:24

Didn't hear her speak till 2008.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 4 Mar - 14:34

Unfortunately velvet , they can't fade away now, it's too late.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 4 Mar - 14:38

48 ). As time went by the PJ realised that the theory most pursued in Portugal (Madeleine's death) was not known by everyone in Leicester. A 'rookie' British police officer arrived in the Algarve and was wearing the 'Look for Madeleine' wristband. Portuguese PJ's commented that soon he would not be wearing it anymore, which happened as soon as he came into contact with the files .

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 4 Mar - 23:02

i just want to say as someone witha disablity i think this thread is kinda over the line i know we are free to discuss anything we want but imo this does not do justice to maddie because even if she had a disablity she was formost a child d a disablity does not defiine a person jmo and is never a exuse to hurt l a child
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 4 Mar - 23:05

Justiceforallkids wrote:i just want to say as someone witha disablity i think this thread is kinda over the line i know we are free to discuss anything we want but imo this does not do justice to maddie because even if she had a disablity she was formost a child d a disablity does not defiine a person jmo and is never a exuse to hurt l a child

I agree, Carly. Disability is not an insult, but neither is it an excuse for anything.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 4 Mar - 23:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:i just want to say as someone witha disablity i think this thread is kinda over the line i know we are free to discuss anything we want but imo this does not do justice to maddie because even if she had a disablity she was formost a child d a disablity does not defiine a person jmo and is never a exuse to hurt l a child

I agree, Carly. Disability is not an insult, but neither is it an excuse for anything.

im sure my parents and siblings felt/feel like killing me wheni have i have bad days and meltdowns etc but there isa diffrence between feeling like it and actullly doing it thats why when people kill their disabled child and people say oh those poor parents they musr of went though hell with that child and thats why they snapped it is still no exuse the human instict tells us that we should care about everybody including disabled adults/children thats why if maddie was disabled or not imo it is not right to discuss her like this because there is no exuses to ever hurt a child
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 5 Mar - 0:00

Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

im sure my parents and siblings felt/feel like killing me wheni have i have bad days and meltdowns etc but there isa diffrence between feeling like it and actullly doing it thats why when people kill their disabled child and people say oh those poor parents they musr of went though hell with that child and thats why they snapped it is still no exuse the human instict tells us that we should care about everybody including disabled adults/children thats why if maddie was disabled or not imo it is not right to discuss her like this because there is no exuses to ever hurt a child

Everybody who has ever been in close contact with a teenager also felt the urge to 'kill' him/her even if they are so called 'normal'. Any woman who has ever been in a heterosexual relationship has felt the same too. Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 192282 That's not an excuse for anything.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 5 Mar - 0:03

Claudia79 wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Everybody who has ever been in close contact with a teenager also felt the urge to 'kill' him/her even if they are so called 'normal'. Any woman who has ever been in a heterosexual relationship has felt the same too. Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 6 192282 That's not an excuse for anything.

exactly claudia most humans unlike animals can usally control those urges its when humans cant is when a murder etc happens
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6