Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine in red dress photos

+23
cass
mariang
Angelina
mossman
Velvet
tigger
NoStone
pennylane
Panda
Wintabells
comperedna
Lioned
pipstar1
flower
ann_chovey
wjk
gillyspot
Angelique
marxman
chrissie
taznix
Badboy
LJC
27 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine in red dress photos

Post  Wintabells Thu 1 Mar - 16:15

NoStone wrote:Freeze the video at 1.33 - that's one weird shaped head to me!!

well.....yeah, ok... it does extend back further than the norm, I agree.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 1 Mar - 16:18

Wintabells wrote:

I would agree too. Never noticed it before.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 1 Mar - 16:23

Wintabells wrote:Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 22

I dunno... All three of them have high foreheads and all look perfectly well to me.

I hate to see kids left holding bottles like that. So chavvy!!!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 1 Mar - 16:24

chrissie wrote:
Wintabells wrote:

I would add that as well, where it would be expected to fall as her head curved towards her crown, the parting rises.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 1 Mar - 17:36

AnnaEsse wrote:
chrissie wrote:
Wintabells wrote:

I would add that as well, where it would be expected to fall as her head curved towards her crown, the parting rises.

There is a condition called scaphocephaly where the skull is longer at the back (rather as was done artificially in the 18th dynasty of Egypt.)
I'm wondering if that was it. If Maddie wasn't beautiful and she isn't at all in many of the photos on the video above, she was made beautiful once she was dead.

Did something go wrong with the IVF? There is the difference between Maddie and the twins - Amelie in particular has very distinctive blue eyes with a dark rim around the iris - I have to say - very Dutch. It isn't their blond hair but their general sturdiness that seems Dutch to me. As the IVF was done in Amsterdam, was one of the donors not the same as for Maddie? Most likely Gerry would be the donor, since Sean showed red hair in early photographs and he reminds me of his cousin.
So - according to the book, Maddie cried for the first 18 months and they thought it was colic. Surely they'd have had expert advice, paediatricians at the hospital? Kate tells us that sometimes she and Gerry and Maddie would all sit in the kitchen, crying. That sounds like a major disaster to me, not just a difficult baby.
Kate's remark: Madeleine and her fear of pain - does that refer to operations she may have had? I believe that such conditions also bring on behavioral problems, headaches etc.
http://www.cranialtech.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=302&Itemid=134
This is a link to a website about scaphocephaly which occurs in various degrees of severity.
Then there are the heavy bags under her eyes, her rather hairy eyebrows for a small toddler - poor Maddie may have been ill for a long time.
All this could explain the lack of real grief - they had already passed beyond that.
One of the T7 is a paediactrician ROB I believe. That would explain the cooperation of the T7, if they knew Maddie would never get better.
I still think the McCanns are guilty, it was never an accident imo. The Fund was entirely for their own benefit.
But it explains the extensive photoshopping, the lack of photos with other children apart from the twins.
Most of all it explains the withheld health records of Maddie.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 1 Mar - 19:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 22

I dunno... All three of them have high foreheads and all look perfectly well to me.

I hate to see kids left holding bottles like that. So chavvy!!!

Yup, thats the way I tend to hold my bottle! Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 294124
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 1 Mar - 19:38

With a head that abnormally large - would it not make a small child unbalenced?? - more top heavy?? More likely to fall over?? Like over the back of a sofa if the child was peering over for a fallen toy or something??

The crying is interesting Tigger - were they that used to it they could easily walk away from it and try to ignore it? It cannot be a nice thing to have a child constantly cry - a friend had a baby that was like that - everyone gets besides themselves not knowing what to do for best - it becomes very stressful - as it turned out the child had aspergers. V sad. Maybe that's what Gerry meant when he said he was'nt there to enjoy himself knowing they would have days/nights of upsetment!!??

Could it be that Madeleine had better - more normal times when she had a particular drug which she should not have - like ritalin or something?? Hence the problem when she had an accident? And yes - it does explain why her medical records have been so well protected - everyone has been so foucussed on the eye but there was something more obvious! It also explains a lot of photoshopping and lots of hats IMO!!

Last edited by NoStone on Thu 1 Mar - 21:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling!!)
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 1 Mar - 20:15

NoStone wrote:With a head that abnormally large - would it not make a small child unbalenced?? - more top heavy?? More likely to fall over?? Like over the back of a sofa if the child was peering over for a fallen toy or something??

The crying is interesting Tigger - were they that used to it they could easily walk away from it and try to ignore it? It cannot be a nice thing to have a child constantly cry - a friend had a baby that was like that - everyone gets besides themselves not knowing what to do for best - it becomes very stressful - as it turned out the child had aspergers. V sad. Maybe that's what Gerry meant when he said he was'nt there to enjoy himself knowing they would have days/nights of upsetment!!??

Could it be that Madeleine had better - more normal times when she had a particular drug which she should not have - like ritalin or something?? Hence the problem when she had an accident? And yes - it does explain wht her medical records have been so well protected - everyone has been so foucussed on the eye but there was somethhing more obvious! It also explains a lot of photoshopping and lots of hats IMO!!

The hats! yes indeed the hats!
Psychologically - taking into account the McCanns - it also explains the lack of grieving and guilt - they were past that stage.
If you look at the early .50 and then at 1.33 it looks as if some adjustment had taken place. Perhaps there were operations.
I'm sure that Maddie's health records will explain all. Poor little thing.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 1 Mar - 20:17

Yes there Is always a reason why a child cries ALL the time.

With me it was an allergy ..no epipens in those days....I survived , somehow.allergic to milk.

My cousin did not survive ...cried constantly ....the reason...he couldnt keep his food down ...his brain didn't get past being born ...he died at 8 months ...his brain was 0 ....he died with the same size brain as birth ...the crying will always stay with me...I'm sure memories will stay with a child no matter what age .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 2 Mar - 7:38

Do we have any other photo's that show clearly the 'scaphocephaly' elongated skull effect? Surely there is someone that knew Madeleine in the UK - Leiscester area that could confirm this physical abnomally?? Does anyone know if this condition leads to oher problems in later life or leaves the person susceptable to certain other conditions or can they grow into normal adulthood. I cannot say I have ever met anyone with such an obvious abnormality before.
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 2 Mar - 8:58

Looking at the video I would agree something does look wrong but I don't think if there was something wrong it was obvious from birth. The pictures available show IMO a "normal" Madeleine. I wonder if this only showed up later and is perhaps another condition - if indeed, one did exist. The pictures of the condition 'scaphocephaly' appear to be obvious from birth.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 2 Mar - 9:04

NoStone wrote:Do we have any other photo's that show clearly the 'scaphocephaly' elongated skull effect? Surely there is someone that knew Madeleine in the UK - Leiscester area that could confirm this physical abnomally?? Does anyone know if this condition leads to oher problems in later life or leaves the person susceptable to certain other conditions or can they grow into normal adulthood. I cannot say I have ever met anyone with such an obvious abnormality before.

If you look at the site I posted, there are degrees of this malformation. So it is noticeable but can be hidden by hats, heavy duty hairdos etc.
I think there may have been some operations and treatments (I think these are sort of helmets they have to wear) so that say from the age of two or so it was less than when she was younger. I would guess that it would certainly have side effects - both the condition and the treatment. The McCs admitted she had behavioural problems.
If I had a friend or sister who had such a child, I wouldn't interfere too much and understand if they kept her under wraps. Certainly pictures of when she was very young only show her with hats and not looking at all well.
If she was mostly either at home, with her grandparents or in hospital, none of these would ever broadcast this condition. Once she disappeared those were the people who would have most to lose if they revealed such a condition. It may well be that some people passed this on to the press - but this would never be published imo.
The red dress photo isn't that obvious to most people - it only looks wrong when you see the right proportions.
There are a few baby pictures - but not really early ones such as soon after the birth which one would expect in a book about Maddie.
The two I have in mind are Kate looking about 25 max and the same baby with the photoshopped in Gerry plus picture frame, which are in the book. I'm now thinking that was another baby altogether.

This is from the book:
p 26 "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed. Big, brown eyes and a lovely, compact little body.

So why don't we get a picture? The usual one of the proud parents and first child in hospital?

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 2 Mar - 10:26

"A beautiful round head" What a strange thing to say.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Mar - 10:51

wjk wrote:"A beautiful round head" What a strange thing to say.

And why might she describe 'perfect,' as being physically fine? Why the physical aspects? It's a baby being born, not choosing something at the greengrocer's.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pipstar1 Fri 2 Mar - 11:26

Hi Tigger, does Kate say in her book that Madeleine had "big brown" eyes???
pipstar1
pipstar1

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 2 Mar - 11:34

pipstar1 wrote:Hi Tigger, does Kate say in her book that Madeleine had "big brown" eyes???
Good question. Most baby's are born with blue eyes and Madeleine didn't have brown eyes in any photo's.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 2 Mar - 11:43

I think Maddie has what hairdressers refer to as a 'double crown' which makes for very thick hair at the back, in fact a double dose of it. Can make the head look a little out of proportion, also hair is difficult to manage. Ask me how I know!
(top row, second pic)

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 2 5PDL
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pipstar1 Fri 2 Mar - 11:55

Just found this, an early press release from the Maddie case files, describing Maddie's eye colour. Right eye = green with a brown mark in the pupil. This is technically wrong the pupil appears black, should read brown mark on iris! Left eye = blue/green. Different coloured eyes are very unusual, and I have seen a lot (used to work as an Orthoptist)

Processos Vol I
Page 33 B

Press Release

Disappearance of Minor

The Policia Judiciaria requests information about the whereabouts of Madeleine Beth McCann, born on 12-05-2003 (three years old) with the following physical characteristics: 90 cm in height, light chestnut/blond hair, blue/green left eye and a green right eye with a brown mark in the pupil.

She disappeared from Praia da Luz, Lagos on 03-05-2007 wearing pyjamas with white coloured bottoms with a floral design and a blue and grey figure on the front with the inscription “EEYORE”.

Any information should be directed to the Head of the Faro PJ telephone number 289 884 500 or to the Portimao DIC tel 282 405 400.

05 May 2007
pipstar1
pipstar1

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Fri 2 Mar - 11:59

Kate doesn't say Madeleine had brown eyes in her book. She actually says "big, big eyes".
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  pipstar1 Fri 2 Mar - 12:06

I havn't read the book, so thanks Gillyspot. Still, the blue/green different colour eyes are unusual.
pipstar1
pipstar1

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 2 Mar - 12:48

pipstar1 wrote:I havn't read the book, so thanks Gillyspot. Still, the blue/green different colour eyes are unusual.

Did'nt David Bowie end up with different coloured eyes after a bump on hiis head when he was small?
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 2 Mar - 13:00

gillyspot wrote:Kate doesn't say Madeleine had brown eyes in her book. She actually says "big, big eyes".

Thanks gilly
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Mar - 13:04

p 26 "Our daughter was perfect. A beautiful round head, no marks, and not at all squashed.

For me, this shows once again, Kate's focus on appearances: Madeleine was wearing a lovely outfit from Gap and Monsoon; perfect little genitals. It could also be one of those examples of a question answered before being asked, just in case at some point in the future someone should ask if Madeleine's head had an unusual shape.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pipstar1 Fri 2 Mar - 13:19

Here is a link on the topic of different colour eyes from Scientific American. Yes it can result from trauma, or be congenial or part of a syndrome mentioned in the article, will check that one. Called Waardenberg Syndrome, deafness and digestive problems.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=how-does-someone-get-two

pipstar1
pipstar1

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 2 Mar - 13:42

If Madeleine had an abnormally shaped head and different coloured eys and have not passedthis on in the description of thier daughter - have they not mislead he search, the police, their PI's the fund set up to search for er and the public world wide as this would have narrowed down the search and cut down on meaningless sightings???
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next