Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine in red dress photos

+23
cass
mariang
Angelina
mossman
Velvet
tigger
NoStone
pennylane
Panda
Wintabells
comperedna
Lioned
pipstar1
flower
ann_chovey
wjk
gillyspot
Angelique
marxman
chrissie
taznix
Badboy
LJC
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine in red dress photos

Post  tigger Fri 2 Mar - 16:14

NoStone wrote:If Madeleine had an abnormally shaped head and different coloured eys and have not passedthis on in the description of thier daughter - have they not mislead he search, the police, their PI's the fund set up to search for er and the public world wide as this would have narrowed down the search and cut down on meaningless sightings???

She also didn't have a coloboma - which made life a lot easier for TM. No need to go hither and thither to check out children that might be Maddie. They were free to concentrate on the Fund!
So not only did they not give a correct description of the girl, they added a feature which didn't exist. But it was a very good trademark for the company and a brilliant marketing ploy - we have it from the horses' mouth.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 2 Mar - 17:04

Did she or did she not have a coloboma ? Is there a positive reference to this anywhere ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 2 Mar - 17:21

Gerry McCann said on piers Morgan show when asked...'tell us about madeleines distinctive eye feature' GM replied whilst looking at KM....'some would say she may off had colobomo, don't think she did, she had good eyesight'....so NO she didn't have colobomo.

Both off them must off known she didn't have it but didnt bother to intervene when it was spread all over the Internet.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 2 Mar - 17:23

Lioned wrote:Did she or did she not have a coloboma ? Is there a positive reference to this anywhere ?

Here's a link: http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2011/05/piers-morgan-tonight-with-kate-and.html

Piers: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

Kate: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but –

Why on earth would it only be visible if you were very close to her but you will notice particularly on photographs - where the camera is actually far away from the fleck in the eye!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 2 Mar - 18:07

Thanks for that.So how did the Coloboma thing start ? and who started it ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 2 Mar - 19:21

Lioned wrote:Thanks for that.So how did the Coloboma thing start ? and who started it ?

Well! the poster girl photo with the coloboma photoshopped in was ready - about 30 - 40 copies - on quality photo paper which was not available anywhere in PdL. It's in the PJ files. According to ROB it was printed by a girl at OC on a portable printer from an USB key Gerry had given him.
This printer vanished - allegedly taken to Switserland by the girl's boyfriend and then lost.
Even so - to have an USB key with a photograph doctored to pretty up your daughter at about two and a half years of age, adding a coloboma (which became THE logo) which she didn't have and to have all that ready within two to three hours after she disappeared? Pull the other one!
That poster was a master stroke but the only thing is: there was no time or opportunity to do the photoshopping and the printing and to have the photographic paper in that quantity between 10.00 p.m. on 3/5 and 02.00 on 4/5.
Apart from the logical action to take at the time is to go looking for your daughter who at that time might have been only minutes away. That's if she was abducted, which wasn't the case.

Now the coloboma was useful:
No need to travel anywhere to check out sightings, no coloboma, no Maddie. Concentrate on the Fund instead, the Wider Agenda...

Now the coloboma - five years later - is not so useful. Now they might well want to rush over to some faraway place to meet with a supposed sighting ( I think that whole Indian sighting was set up - but it backfired) and get lots of press coverage and more donations. Either that or they're trying to wriggle out of it.

Too late, it's on record that the PJ told Gerry not to show that distinguishing mark because it could be her death sentence.
Gerry said something like - ' it's possible that the abductor would do something to her eye - but in marketing terms it's a good ploy.'

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 2 Mar - 20:02

So with the coloboma - the possible non reporting of an abnormal skull shape and different coloured eyes --- are we talking about potential identity fraud here as well? - the world has been chasing a missing girl who's description does not exist? Does the blonde hair add to this confusion?? Just a thought to ponder IMO If so - are SY and the rest of the police also chasing a wild goose or a 'golden' goose??? Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 857143
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 2 Mar - 20:11

In fact - up to now - have we ever had an official police description of the missing girl based on medical records and independently obtained photographs or has everything that's been released been from the parents sources and descriptions? Don't normally the police issue the desciption of a missing person?? Just wondering?
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 2 Mar - 22:15

tigger wrote: Why on earth would it only be visible if you were very close to her but you will notice particularly on photographs - where the camera is actually far away from the fleck in the eye!

I think they mean you will be looking directly at the eye in a photograph,(close up) maybe not so in real life. Also the 'fleck' was I believe, digitally enhanced to make it more pronounced in the photos.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 2 Mar - 22:16

NoStone wrote:In fact - up to now - have we ever had an official police description of the missing girl based on medical records and independently obtained photographs or has everything that's been released been from the parents sources and descriptions? Don't normally the police issue the desciption of a missing person?? Just wondering?

In one word: No.
The PJ had to got with what they were given and told. They applied for Maddie's medical records. Refused. They applied for the McCs financial and medical records, refused. Against all the principles of international and European cooperation and coordination of police forces.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Mar - 22:21

Indeed. But where is Gordon Brown now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 2 Mar - 22:22

ann_chovey wrote:tigger wrote: Why on earth would it only be visible if you were very close to her but you will notice particularly on photographs - where the camera is actually far away from the fleck in the eye!

I think they mean you will be looking directly at the eye in a photograph,(close up) maybe not so in real life. Also the 'fleck' was I believe, digitally enhanced to make it more pronounced in the photos.

I would call it faked. I've seen photos without the 'digital enhancement' it really isn't noticeable. My point is simply that it is nonsense to say it is more visible in photographs but you have to be very close to her to see it in real life. That's just Kate's logic.
The point is that everybody was looking for a girl with that distinctive feature - which didn't exist. It's sometimes even photoshopped in the wrong position, a coloboma doesn't change position from 7 o'clock to 6 o'clock.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Mar - 23:18

They never placed much emphasis on Madeleine's eye defect!

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 1-madeleine-mccann-324x205

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 Mccann211

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 Gerry_madeleine2_1238468c

Madeleine in red dress photos - Page 3 15000190a9982109331l
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  flower Fri 2 Mar - 23:22

AnnaEsse wrote:They never placed much emphasis on Madeleine's eye defect!

And then there was also the reported 'Google' thing!!..............
flower
flower
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 678
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Mar - 23:39

flower wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:They never placed much emphasis on Madeleine's eye defect!

And then there was also the reported 'Google' thing!!..............

And Gerry's quote from the Vanity Fair interview that it was a 'good marketing ploy.'

Although initially reluctant, the McCanns finally informed the media of Madeleine’s unique right eye—a risky revelation. Whoever had taken the child now held a universally recognizable little girl.

Gerry understood that. But, he says, the iris “is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature. Certainly we thought it was possible that this could potentially hurt her or”—he grimaces—“her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/02/mccanns200802
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 2 Mar - 23:40

AnnaEsse wrote:

In the one at 0.50, I would say there could be a hint of hydrocephalus.

But her head was "not squashed at all". Did anybody suggest that it was? Yet another question answered before it's even been asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 2 Mar - 23:46

Gerry understood that. But, he says, the iris “is Madeleine’s only true distinctive feature.

Yet another question answered before it was asked!!??
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 2 Mar - 23:52

Iris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

In the one at 0.50, I would say there could be a hint of hydrocephalus.

But her head was "not squashed at all". Did anybody suggest that it was? Yet another question answered before it's even been asked.

I reckon it might have been one of those!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 3 Mar - 0:03

I'm sorry but i've never quite understood these 'photo threads'.They seem to come out when there's not much else to talk about and follow page after page of dissecting Madeleine's appearance !
Well from the pictures i've seen She looked like a perfectly ordinary child,nothing special and nothing worse,you could see a hundred 'Maddies' every Saturday if you go to the local shopping Mall.And you wouldnt turn to your partner and go "did you see that little girl with the squashed head" ! Dont forget we had been bombarded with Maddie 'look a likes',there's thousands of them.
Are we suggesting that Maddie was 'disposed of' because She was a runt,or that kate or gerry wacked her because she wasn't perfect,maybe autistic,difficult or not quite bright enough ?
Maddie is gone because kate and gerry mccann are useless parents who where too busy looking after themselves to care for their children properly not because She was some kind of freak.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 3 Mar - 0:13

Lioned wrote:I'm sorry but i've never quite understood these 'photo threads'.They seem to come out when there's not much else to talk about and follow page after page of dissecting Madeleine's appearance !
Well from the pictures i've seen She looked like a perfectly ordinary child,nothing special and nothing worse,you could see a hundred 'Maddies' every Saturday if you go to the local shopping Mall.And you wouldnt turn to your partner and go "did you see that little girl with the squashed head" ! Dont forget we had been bombarded with Maddie 'look a likes',there's thousands of them.
Are we suggesting that Maddie was 'disposed of' because She was a runt,or that kate or gerry wacked her because she wasn't perfect,maybe autistic,difficult or not quite bright enough ?
Maddie is gone because kate and gerry mccann are useless parents who where too busy looking after themselves to care for their children properly not because She was some kind of freak.

As a former Special Needs teacher, I do sometimes spot children who appear to display an anomaly in the shape of their heads. I would not dream of turning to anyone and saying "did you see that little girl with the squashed head", but I do tend to notice.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that Madeleine was disposed of because she 'was a runt,' or was wacked because she wasn't perfect, simply that there may have been some condition she was born with, which may have affected her behaviour.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Sat 3 Mar - 0:18

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lioned wrote:I'm sorry but i've never quite understood these 'photo threads'.They seem to come out when there's not much else to talk about and follow page after page of dissecting Madeleine's appearance !

As a former Special Needs teacher, I do sometimes spot children who appear to display an anomaly in the shape of their heads. I would not dream of turning to anyone and saying "did you see that little girl with the squashed head", but I do tend to notice.

I don't think anyone is suggesting that Madeleine was disposed of because she 'was a runt,' or was wacked because she wasn't perfect, simply that there may have been some condition she was born with, which may have affected her behaviour.

Exactly Anna - and maybe some physical characteristics that may have been over emphasised in her description whilst others have may not have been mentioned at all!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 3 Mar - 0:32

I think all kids can be difficult.My two certainly where on more than a few occasions,but i wouldnt wack them or drug them and go down the pub.
I would not eliminate the possibility that kate lost her temper and Maddie died because of that.Madeleines state of health has no relevance to that.
Neither have i ever ruled out 'stem cell' or cloning and such theory's which i feel are of interest.
The marketing of 'Maddie' and the coloboma is a seperate issue that has some legs.

If the mccans wanted to dispose of their child because She was a freak i think they could have dealt with that elsewhere.
Like i say ,Madeleine looked like thousands of other little kids and Her health or otherwise would be no excuse for Her treatment and consequent demise.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Sat 3 Mar - 3:53

I agree that Madeleine's head is slightly longer at the back than the norm, but if she had this Scaphocephaly thing, it would have been picked up early and operated on or whatever they do. I haven't read anywhere that Scaphocephaly affects the child's behaviour or learning milestones, although of course, I can imagine it's extremely disturbing for a baby to have to endure surgery etc (and the surgery has to be performed very early, it seems).

Kate's comments about her newborn Madeleine make complete sense to me. She sounds like she was relieved that everything was as it should be and delighted that the whole miraculous process had actually worked.

Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 3 Mar - 7:13

Lioned wrote:I think all kids can be difficult.My two certainly where on more than a few occasions,but i wouldnt wack them or drug them and go down the pub.
I would not eliminate the possibility that kate lost her temper and Maddie died because of that.Madeleines state of health has no relevance to that.
Neither have i ever ruled out 'stem cell' or cloning and such theory's which i feel are of interest.
The marketing of 'Maddie' and the coloboma is a seperate issue that has some legs.

If the mccans wanted to dispose of their child because She was a freak i think they could have dealt with that elsewhere.
Like i say ,Madeleine looked like thousands of other little kids and Her health or otherwise would be no excuse for Her treatment and consequent demise.

Since there is good evidence that they considered handing Maddie over to relatives permanently and even sent her away to her grandparents the first christmas that they would have been 'a family of five' - I don't see a strong desire to keep the child with them.

I just think that circumstances, opportunities arose which gave them the idea to 'help her out of her misery' and make a lot of money at the same time.
Lioned, they could never have gotten away with it in the UK - not that scheme and not that fake coloboma. The UK is short on 'lawless villages' and paedophilia is illegal - according to Kate there are no laws against paedophilia in Portugal.
Xenophobia was a useful tool as well. - bad policing - sardine munching dagos.... It could not have worked in the UK.

I'm also not saying that Maddie was a freak - I'm only guessing at her condition and found one that might possibly be it. I'm saying that these are exceptionally narcistic people who are if anything a lot less 'normal' than Maddie. To have an imperfect child would be intolerable for such people.
They took to the celebrity life with such gusto - you might say 'free at last' and Maddie became a marketing tool - trademarked within two weeks of her death.

I also do not think it was a conspiracy as such. I think they got different people on board by telling them different stories. But I'm convinced it was planned.
I'm sticking with Dr Ludke's analyses from 2008. It seems to fit their personalities perfectly. (it's on this site).
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 3 Mar - 8:56

I find it quite odd that madeleines doctor stated that she was 'well'....the doctor where she last lived, yet the. Medical records were witheld from the pj....THAT I find quite odd.

The pics that were release were old, prob over a year old because she looked cuter then.....that is my opinion.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next