Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY

+21
fred
kitti
Lioned
fedrules
Chris
Panda
Lillyofthevalley
malena stool
Keela
mossman
LJC
dazedandconfused
T4two
AnnaEsse
interested
marxman
cass
the slave
wjk
tanszi
mara thon
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 Empty Re: Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY

Post  Guest Mon 4 Jun - 8:46

PS: I cast a cursory eye over that blog, but it's self-centred drivel, IMHO >>> The problem with that sort of stuff is it's just so awful that one might gloss over it and miss small snippets that could relate to reality.

A bit like The Sun, I suppose!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 Empty Re: Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Jun - 8:55

Im sure SY have alot of work to do building up their "lost reputation" solving this case would go along way to repairing alot of the damage that SY have brought upon themselves imo.....it dosen't matter what/who XY and Z list celebs are jumping on to this case, with their poor Gerry and Kate, yes the PM is looking like he is trying to help, but he knows whats going on and what has gone on....he imo will never get voted back in, SY won't be bothered about Cameron he is finished, they maybe saying yes to the PM but doesn't mean to say they agree with him, SY and Redwood have approached this is the right way, they aren't going to give anything away, and lets be honest its all about innocent until PROVEN guilty.......

slowly slowly catch a monkey.

The fund will be dry soon, then what????

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Mon 4 Jun - 9:02; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 4 Jun - 9:01

The 195 leads.

Was this stated to be in relation to Madeleine being alive and taken by an abductor? I personally cannot recall it being specificaly stated. Therefore 195 leads could be leads pointing to the McCanns guilt. The "leads" could in fact be leading anywhere, if they exist.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Jun - 9:10

Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jun - 9:22

mossman wrote:The 195 leads.

Was this stated to be in relation to Madeleine being alive and taken by an abductor? I personally cannot recall it being specificaly stated. Therefore 195 leads could be leads pointing to the McCanns guilt. The "leads" could in fact be leading anywhere, if they exist.

Morning mossman, Redwood said on the Panorama programme that there were 195 possible leads and that he felt Madeleine could be alive. The next
minute we had a couple of these so called leads splashed across the pages of the usual sycophantic Press, nothing else since.
After 11 months and over 30 people working on sifting through all the paperwork I would have thought they have exhausted any hope of finding out
what really happened to Madeleine .

If the McCanns could not offer to pay part of the cost because they are Millionaires now, the least they could do is make a donation to the Police
Benevolent Fund. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Jun - 10:51

Joking apart Panda, have they made a large donation to the Conservatives???? Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 29204
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Jun - 10:53

LJC wrote:As was seen from the Philpotts' case, the police are your friend one minute and not the next. What Redwood said doesn't mean a thing really, the 195 leads may all point to the McCanns & Co for all we know.

And thats how it should be, and I have no doubt it is exactly the same in the McCann case, its just proving a little bit harder with that hard evidence imo.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jun - 11:16

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Joking apart Panda, have they made a large donation to the Conservatives???? Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 29204

More like Rebekah Brooks Legal Fees I should think. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 23324

You mentioned Redwood and Panorama earlier and I just wonder WHY he agreed to appear on Panorama??? The SY investigation is ongoing and no
Officer should be discussing the matter , never mind the Head of the Review.

A long time ago , when interest in the Madeleine mystery was at it's height I was guest at a Wedding and talking to a couple of friends whose Son , aged about 30 yrs was with them. It turned out he was working at Scotland Yard so obviously I asked what his thoughts were on the McCanns. He
told me a friend of his at the Met had been seconded to Leicester Police Station and told him the McCanns were "heavily involved", but wouldn't tell
me any more. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 303636 .....don't you just hate that???LOl

Anyway, this happened about 4 years ago, so how come the mystery has not been solved?

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 4 Jun - 12:08

Panda wrote:

Morning mossman, Redwood said on the Panorama programme that there were 195 possible leads and that he felt Madeleine could be alive. The next
minute we had a couple of these so called leads splashed across the pages of the usual sycophantic Press, nothing else since.
After 11 months and over 30 people working on sifting through all the paperwork I would have thought they have exhausted any hope of finding out

If the McCanns could not offer to pay part of the cost because they are Millionaires now, the least they could do is make a donation to the Police
Benevolent Fund. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 294124

I don't believe Redwood ever mentioned 195 "leads". He described them as "investigative opportunities". I have said before many of these may be simple discrepancies or gaps in the evidence base and may lead nowhere. For example it may be that the SY team identified some guests at the OC not interviewed. That may be an invesitgative opportunity but not in itself "a lead". It is the tabloid press which has blown these up into something more.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jun - 12:28

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

I don't believe Redwood ever mentioned 195 "leads". He described them as "investigative opportunities". I have said before many of these may be simple discrepancies or gaps in the evidence base and may lead nowhere. For example it may be that the SY team identified some guests at the OC not interviewed. That may be an invesitgative opportunity but not in itself "a lead". It is the tabloid press which has blown these up into something more.

Redwood should not have been on Panorama anyway, discussing the case at all. don't you wonder chris where these new "sightings" came from days
later???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 4 Jun - 14:05

Personally, I think the only leads they have are those which are attached to the collars of Eddie and Keela.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 4 Jun - 14:13

Keela wrote:

Personally, I think the only leads they have are those which are attached to the collars of Eddie and Keela.
Then they should take Dr Gerry's advice and ask the dogs.....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Jun - 15:20

Panda wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Joking apart Panda, have they made a large donation to the Conservatives???? Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 29204

More like Rebekah Brooks Legal Fees I should think. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 23324

You mentioned Redwood and Panorama earlier and I just wonder WHY he agreed to appear on Panorama??? The SY investigation is ongoing and no

A long time ago , when interest in the Madeleine mystery was at it's height I was guest at a Wedding and talking to a couple of friends whose Son , aged about 30 yrs was with them. It turned out he was working at Scotland Yard so obviously I asked what his thoughts were on the McCanns. He
told me a friend of his at the Met had been seconded to Leicester Police Station and told him the McCanns were "heavily involved", but wouldn't tell
me any more. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 303636 .....don't you just hate that???LOl

Anyway, this happened about 4 years ago, so how come the mystery has not been solved?

Panda 2 things.....money and more evidence, Ive just posted on another thread, imo its all about MONEY, this is the top and bottom of this case, this is why no one is doing anything but sucking up to the McCanns because anything else and they are Carter Rucked, we got Clarry poping up like a bad smell but actually doing a splended job for them, but this case will reck his carear imo.
IMO more importantly once the fund money dries up the Mcs and their friends will be up the creek, no more help from Brooks or Murdoch, no money to pay Carter Ruck or Clarry......this is when we will see real progress by the Police with this case and I for one can't wait.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jun - 15:38

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Panda wrote:

Panda 2 things.....money and more evidence, Ive just posted on another thread, imo its all about MONEY, this is the top and bottom of this case, this is why no one is doing anything but sucking up to the McCanns because anything else and they are Carter Rucked, we got Clarry poping up like a bad smell but actually doing a splended job for them, but this case will reck his carear imo.
IMO more importantly once the fund money dries up the Mcs and their friends will be up the creek, no more help from Brooks or Murdoch, no money to pay Carter Ruck or Clarry......this is when we will see real progress by the Police with this case and I for one can't wait.

LOTV, That's the point though, the Mccanns are rich!! They received £250,000 from the NOTW, £200,000 from the Sun, £800,000 from the Times, a
"substantial advance" from Transworld and judging by the sales of the first book 0ver 2 million if I remember correctly , yet the Fund was only getting the royalties. The Legal Fees have always come from the fund which is why the balance was so low. Now they have made a Company Resolution that
"after Madeleine has been found" the Fund will be used to buy property, make a CD for sale to advise the Parents how to search for their lost ones.
Now why make this Resolution NOW!!! are they going to accept that Madeleine is no longer alive very soon and close the Fund?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 4 Jun - 16:14

Ive not heard about any of this Panda if true then there is only one excuse.....they are scared because they no the net is closing in, I dont believe they are rich at all because all there fund money has gone on keeping the wolf from the door, and this they have done having CR at their disposal but this takes alot of money to do that.

I know people dont believe that SY are going to do a proper job, but I do they have lost all respect and SYs reputation is zero they have alot of hard works aheard of them, and I believe that the Mccanns are the start of it. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jun - 16:29

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Ive not heard about any of this Panda if true then there is only one excuse.....they are scared because they no the net is closing in, I dont believe they are rich at all because all there fund money has gone on keeping the wolf from the door, and this they have done having CR at their disposal but this takes alot of money to do that.

I know people dont believe that SY are going to do a proper job, but I do they have lost all respect and SYs reputation is zero they have alot of hard works aheard of them, and I believe that the Mccanns are the start of it. Search for Madeleine costs tax payer £6,000 PER DAY - Page 3 25346

I think they will have a hard time convincing any Judge that Amaral's Book hindered their search for Madeleine and that their health and the twins health suffered. The reception they got when they were outside the Courtroom was was hardly welcoming , since when they have incurred more
expense by the PJ because of this review when Portugal is is in dire straits so it is cowardice that is the reason they want to use a video link. I
sincerely hope the Portugese do not allow this and there is no Political interference to grant this. They have spent enough time touring Europe to
promote the Book to try claiming they are too busy.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Jun - 16:32

Couldn't agree more, Lily Of The Valley.

Our expectations are likely, for once, to be exceeded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 4 Jun - 16:46

Panda wrote:
LOTV, That's the point though, the Mccanns are rich!! They received £250,000 from the NOTW, £200,000 from the Sun, £800,000 from the Times, a
"substantial advance" from Transworld and judging by the sales of the first book 0ver 2 million if I remember correctly , yet the Fund was only getting the royalties. The Legal Fees have always come from the fund which is why the balance was so low. Now they have made a Company Resolution that
"after Madeleine has been found" the Fund will be used to buy property, make a CD for sale to advise the Parents how to search for their lost ones.
Now why make this Resolution NOW!!! are they going to accept that Madeleine is no longer alive very soon and close the Fund?

The M&A have always had those clauses and in reality it is not uncommon for a limited company to have widely drawn articles to allow the directors to engage in any activity conceived to be remotely possible. The only change to the M&A by the 2011 resolution was to remove the family support clause and reorder the clauses. It might be argued that the article provisions were unnecessary in 2007 but they aren't new.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jun - 17:16

Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

The M&A have always had those clauses and in reality it is not uncommon for a limited company to have widely drawn articles to allow the directors to engage in any activity conceived to be remotely possible. The only change to the M&A by the 2011 resolution was to remove the family support clause and reorder the clauses. It might be argued that the article provisions were unnecessary in 2007 but they aren't new.

Chris, the Fund was set up for the sole purpose of searching for Madeleine and well over £1 million was donated by oerdinary people who believed this .
However the calibre of Detectives employed proved quite inexperienced for the task. Now, 5 years down the line New Powers have been incorporated,
over 22 , a sample of which is as follows:-

To provide and assist in the provisions of money, materials or other help.

Organise and assist in the provision of conferences, courses, of instruction, exhibitions lectures and other educational activities

Publish and distribute Books ets.

Promote, encourage . carry out or commission research, leaflets etc

Acquire or rent any property etc

The proviso is that all this happens after Madeleine is found......why are they introducing this now? do they know where Madeleine has been hiding all
these years? It'a all very suspect IMO .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 4 Jun - 19:07

Panda wrote:
Chris wrote:
Panda wrote:

Chris, the Fund was set up for the sole purpose of searching for Madeleine and well over £1 million was donated by oerdinary people who believed this .
However the calibre of Detectives employed proved quite inexperienced for the task. Now, 5 years down the line New Powers have been incorporated,
over 22 , a sample of which is as follows:-

To provide and assist in the provisions of money, materials or other help.

Organise and assist in the provision of conferences, courses, of instruction, exhibitions lectures and other educational activities

Publish and distribute Books ets.

Promote, encourage . carry out or commission research, leaflets etc

Acquire or rent any property etc

The proviso is that all this happens after Madeleine is found......why are they introducing this now? do they know where Madeleine has been hiding all
these years? It'a all very suspect IMO .

None of above you have listed represent "new" powers and were at clauses 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4 and 4.8 in the original M&As which can be found here (you need to scroll down a few pages):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/36744815/Certificate-of-Incorporation-of-Private-Limited-Company-of-Madeleine-s-Fund-leaving-no-Stone-unturned-Limited-15-May-2007
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 4 Jun - 19:18

Sorry chris but all the Directors signed the Resolution amending the Articles of Association on 14.12.11
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 4 Jun - 19:25

Panda wrote:

Sorry chris but all the Directors signed the Resolution amending the Articles of Association on 14.12.11

And the only amendments were to remove the family support clause and re-order the clauses. No new powers which were not in the original M&As were granted under the revised M&As.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 4 Jun - 21:00

Perhaps they will use the 'not being allowed to give evidence by video link' as an excuse to withdraw their libel case, after all, ALL they wanted to do is hurt mr amaral and they have done that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 4 Jun - 21:25

In which event (and I agree it is certainly on the cards that Healy & McCann could withdraw - apart from the fact that vanity and arrogance might override reason), Amaral could counter-sue for the damage to his reputation and sub-poena them to appear in person.

There's lovely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 4 Jun - 22:19

Which ever conclusion the review reaches, the conclusion must lead to the prosecution of the McCanns. If Scotland Yard and the PJ agree that Madeleine was abducted, then they believe the McCanns version of events, that she was abducted while she and her siblings were left unsupervised, when the McCanns went out for the evening. This means that the McCanns must be prosecuted for neglect and because Madeleine was abducted while they were out, the McCanns must be jailed.

From what I read and heard early on in the case, it is an offence to leave children unsupervised even if you go into a shop and if a child disappears, whilst it is left unsupervised, then the offence carries a jail sentence.

If the review concludes that Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment, then the McCanns must be prosecuted for her death, because they were either with her when she died, which means that they either killed her or stood there while someone else killed her with their blessing. If Madeleine died at while she was in the throes of being abducted, then the McCanns must still be prosecuted, because they left her and her siblings unsupervised when they went out.

If the McCanns are not prosecuted, at the end of the review, then Scotland Yard and the PJ have proved that the investigation has been nothing but a whitewash and the British taxpayer has been duped into paying for something that was never going to end in justice for Madeleine.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next