Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

+22
jd16
Bobsy
Angelina
jinvta
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
wantthetruth
Justiceforallkids
marxman
maebee
LJC
margaret
Claudia79
snowflake
almostgothic
Lioned
mara thon
princess_leia
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
dazedandconfused
chrissie
26 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  marxman Mon 2 Jul - 18:05

snowflake wrote:No wonder i rarely post.
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower

It is obvious that you are here to wind up
or disrupt. So I can't take your rare posts
seriously. If any young person feels like
looking, he/she will have no problem finding
books on shelves and posters on walls
depicting a lost child aged almost 4 years
old.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:06

Justiceforallkids wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
snowflake wrote:Hello

"Look out for"not search.
am not getting into the ridiculous discussion of her parents never searching
five years on...............opinios will never change.

How dare you say that because the McCanns are criticised, when they admitted they never searched for Madeleine, the discussion is ridiculous. Why don't you admit that you are only here to disrupt?

If there was a way of blocking you so I can't see your posts, I would do so. However I can't, so the next best thing I can do is ignore you, which is what I have done with the other windup merchant who recently popped up on here.

if you ask me it is disgraceful people like snowflake care only about gerry and kate and their innocence and dont give a crap about how maddie was a 3 year old innocent child who was abandoned and who knows what bloody else!!!

And you know I dont care about madeleine........keep believing that if it keeps you blinkered. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 2 Jul - 18:06

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite
I would always hopefully be aware of all missing children and if i ever saw a child who resembled a missing child i would report the incident.
I would never say as this young man did that I would not look for a missing child because i didnt approve of his/her parents actions.
I hope i have made myself clear. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

You don't know the mcCanns but judge them all the time
that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.
I would never make that choice.

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:09

marxman wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite

It is obvious that you are here to wind up
or disrupt. So I can't take your rare posts
seriously. If any young person feels like
looking, he/she will have no problem finding
books on shelves and posters on walls
depicting a lost child aged almost 4 years
old.

Its always the same old "fall back line"..i've been here longer than you and I dont do wind ups or disrupt, post when I want.
Take a look back and see the hostility shown when someone "steps out of line".except for annaesse LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:10

Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite

You just called someone you don't know a sad young man based only on what you read. Based on what I read from you I concluded that you are either equally sad if you don't actively look for missing children every time you leave your house or a hypocrite. You're free to post your opinions. I'm free to post mine. And this is mine.

that is your right.
I called him a sad young man because he has publicised his intent not to look for a missing child whom he believes was abducted because of the actions of her parents . that is sad. t hat is my right and my opinion.

what about maddies right at aged 3 to be kept safe??? she wasnt by her parents!!! whatever did happen they are responsible by abandoning a 3 year old and 2 younger kids and shame on people for looking past that

and nothing to say about the person who stole her.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Jul - 18:11

I'm not a hypocrite

Which other missing children are you looking for Snowflake each time you go out or on holiday?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 2 Jul - 18:11

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite

that is your right.

Exactly! And I'm free to judge your posts too. And that is exactly what I have done. And I will always do so when I feel like it.
I think the McCanns were disgraceful parents and their behaviour still makes me feel sick after all these years. I find them responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine. You are free to believe whatever you want. What you can't do is express your opinions and expect other posters not to react to yours. This is a discussion forum.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 2 Jul - 18:13

snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite

that is your right.

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:13

kathybelle wrote:

How dare you say that because the McCanns are criticised, when they admitted they never searched for Madeleine, the discussion is ridiculous. Why don't you admit that you are only here to disrupt?

If there was a way of blocking you so I can't see your posts, I would do so. However I can't, so the next best thing I can do is ignore you, which is what I have done with the other windup merchant who recently popped up on here.

Fine by me. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower

I'm not that keen on your posts.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Jul - 18:15

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
I'm not a hypocrite

that is your right.

Exactly! And I'm free to judge your posts too. And that is exactly what I have done. And I will always do so when I feel like it.
I think the McCanns were disgraceful parents and their behaviour still makes me feel sick after all these years. I find them responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine. You are free to believe whatever you want. What you can't do is express your opinions and expect other posters not to react to yours. This is a discussion forum.

I don't know the McCanns and am actually pleased that I don't mix with the likes of them, neglectful self centred parents that Madeleine had the misfortune to be born to.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:16

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

that is your right.

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.

Andy Redwood seems to think differently
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:24

Anyway as there are now seven batting on one side and only me on my side, i'm offf for a while. LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 2 Jul - 18:26

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
snowflake wrote:

that is your right.

Then all he has to do is arrest the abductor and bring Madeleine home. That will be enough for me! LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 2 Jul - 18:27

Justiceforallkids wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

if you ask me it is disgraceful people like snowflake care only about gerry and kate and their innocence and dont give a crap about how maddie was a 3 year old innocent child who was abandoned and who knows what bloody else!!!

Hi JFAK

I honestly believe that snowflake and at least one other poster who has recently popped up on here are just windup merchants. You're right they don't give a stuff about Madeleine. They come on here for a laugh and one way of getting a laugh is to make supportive comments about the McCanns and make sarcastic remarks to the critics of the McCanns, in a subtle way.

No one needs to have followed this case from day one, to know that the McCanns are responsible for whatever happened to Madeleine, because there is information in the PJ files and You Tube videos, that show they're to blame.

If the McCanns had held up their hands and said "We know we shouldn't have done what we did and if anyone is thinking of doing what we did, please don't." I could understand them getting the support they're getting.

However, they haven't, all they've said is "We are sorry we weren't with Madeleine, the minute she was taken. Or "We are innocent, We've done nothing wrong." This is what annoys me about the McCanns followers, they maintain that the McCanns only made a mistake and they're suffering for their mistake. They only have to look at the You Tube videos and photographs of the McCanns laughing and joking, days after Madeleine disappeared, to see that they're not suffering and they've never shown any signs of suffering since.

Anyway I wish the windup merchants would go and play elsewhere and leave the ones who are interested in the case and care about what happened to Madeleine, to post in peace.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 2 Jul - 18:40

I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:53

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:

Then all he has to do is arrest the abductor and bring Madeleine home. That will be enough for me! LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Icon_flower

That would be the hope of many.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Mon 2 Jul - 18:54

dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

I think Snowflake is a 'flying column'. If you
notice she comes with sublimative posts with
the aim to disrupt certain threads and knock
them down. After 5 years she has not 'changed
her mind' in face of the raft of incriminating data
from the PJ files.Therefore, as she mentioned in
posting "we don't know the mccanns" I can only
suspect that she does or is one.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 18:59

dazedandconfused wrote:I think snowflake has a point and we should all immediately make an effort to search the four corners of the earth for a little girl who's image we don't really have a clue about. Obviously working really hard but not physically searching is a luxury only her parents are entitled to.

Thats not fair. I never said such a thing.
Only that this young man who believes madeleine was abducted should not have the intent of not looking out for her because of the actions of her parents is sad.

And the image anyone should be looking for is the one NSY prepared. Thats the one they believe is the most likely but it must be hard to get exactly what she would lool like but thats the image i would have in my mind which is probably what NSY intended when they published the image.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Jul - 19:00

Hi Dazedandconfused. In the very early days I really believed that Madeleine had been abducted, though didn't support the idea that her parents were free of blaim for the gross neglect of her and the twins. I donated to the fund.
I was convinced that she was in my area of Andalucia and spent many hours actually searching the wild open spaces. I had some posters printed and put them up in the tiny white villages near where I live. I was confident that I would find her and became obsessed with my search to the point of becoming ill. Our daughter, on a visit, took me by the shoulders and said 'Mum she is dead, please let up' She has never been on a forum, hasn't even got a computer but she had read the newspapers and seen the television, and she isn't daft. She just knew they were guilty of something.
So I started to ask questions on the forum I was on. One which supported the McCanns. I along with a few others who were starting to question were banned.
Then my journey through 3A Sky and others. The released files I read and re read. This year I was bought a laptop and a dongle so I have good Internet access and I viewed the videos for the first time, though I was part of a group who got videos removed from YouTube I am ashamed to say, without even having viewed them. I was just given a list to complain about.
Now why do the likes of Snowflake who have had all available that I have still support and believe Kate and Gerry McCann?
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 19:01

marxman wrote:

I think Snowflake is a 'flying column'. If you
notice she comes with sublimative posts with
the aim to disrupt certain threads and knock
them down. After 5 years she has not 'changed
her mind' in face of the raft of incriminating data
from the PJ files.Therefore, as she mentioned in
posting "we don't know the mccanns" I can only
suspect that she does or is one.

Another fall back line.
Quite silly........if you don't mind me saying so.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 19:03

Bobsy wrote:

Hi Dazedandconfused. In the very early days I really believed that Madeleine had been abducted, though didn't support the idea that her parents were free of blaim for the gross neglect of her and the twins. I donated to the fund.
I was convinced that she was in my area of Andalucia and spent many hours actually searching the wild open spaces. I had some posters printed and put them up in the tiny white villages near where I live. I was confident that I would find her and became obsessed with my search to the point of becoming ill. Our daughter, on a visit, took me by the shoulders and said 'Mum she is dead, please let up' She has never been on a forum, hasn't even got a computer but she had read the newspapers and seen the television, and she isn't daft. She just knew they were guilty of something.
So I started to ask questions on the forum I was on. One which supported the McCanns. I along with a few others who were starting to question were banned.
Then my journey through 3A Sky and others. The released files I read and re read. This year I was bought a laptop and a dongle so I have good Internet access and I viewed the videos for the first time, though I was part of a group who got videos removed from YouTube I am ashamed to say, without even having viewed them. I was just given a list to complain about.
Now why do the likes of Snowflake who have had all available that I have still support and believe Kate and Gerry McCann?

"likes of Snowflake" ?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 Empty Trolls and tribulations

Post  Guest Mon 2 Jul - 19:06

To Kathybelle I think it was who said she wished she could block Snowflake's postings, you can indeed do that (and of course anyone else's) by going into your profile and then to preferences and friend and foes.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 2 Jul - 19:09

snowflake wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

"likes of Snowflake" ?

Yes Snowflake people like you who still support the parent's and their account of events, and I am not being rude or looking for an argument, I just wish you would tell me why you still are a supporter.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 2 Jul - 19:09

Not Born Yesterday wrote:To Kathybelle I think it was who said she wished she could block Snowflake's postings, you can indeed do that (and of course anyone else's) by going into your profile and then to preferences and friend and foes.

Thanks NBY, I'll go there right away.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 2 Jul - 19:16

What a piece....well done Spencer Montagu, your words are so very well written and better then any red top/broad sheet paper could dream of producing....... LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 307691 LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 2 307691
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next