Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

+22
jd16
Bobsy
Angelina
jinvta
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
wantthetruth
Justiceforallkids
marxman
maebee
LJC
margaret
Claudia79
snowflake
almostgothic
Lioned
mara thon
princess_leia
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
dazedandconfused
chrissie
26 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 0:25

snowflake wrote:Welll obviously I can't name names but my neice's husband is a senior detective and has been involved in a minor way in the investigation and he has given every indication to me that there is no way the Mccanns are involved.
Please take my word that this is true, as a poster who has been posting here for a very long time.

Perhaps this senior detective could explain then if they are not involved at all why the Lies! why for example has Kate admitted not physically searching yet in her book goes into detail about searching for Madeleine and raking through undergrowth etc. why have they said one thing in one interview and contradicted themselves in other interviews, why has some of what Kate said in her book not tallied with what they have previously said, why the discrepancies in statements. That is all FACT and not an opinion, and something which has come from their own mouths, which is on tape or written down for everyone to see.

This would set alarm bells ringing in the most junior of police officers and in the most basic police training that is given if a statement doesnt add up that is a clear indication that something isnt right so if I were a Chief Constable I would have serious concerns about a senior detective who on what we know about the lies and discrepancies could give an indication that there is no way they are involved.

Also if the senior detective is working on the case even in a minor way there is no way that he would be permitted to comment on the case to you or anyone else if he is actually working on it.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Jul - 0:42

snowflake wrote:Welll obviously I can't name names but my neice's husband is a senior detective and has been involved in a minor way in the investigation and he has given every indication to me that there is no way the Mccanns are involved.
Please take my word that this is true, as a poster who has been posting here for a very long time.

I said I wouldn't reply to any of your posts again, but I have to make an exception in this case. I don't believe any member if your family is a PCSO, let alone a senior detective. You are just telling a pack of lies to defend the McCanns and to cause more disruption on here.

When the McCanns TOLD the PJ that they had left Madeleine unsupervised in their unlocked unlit apartment, on the night she disappeared and the previous nights, they inadvertantly admitted that they were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. No police officer should ever say, even if they wanted to, that the McCanns weren't involved, because they are and more to the point, what they admitted to the PJ, carried a jail sentence if they were prosecuted.

The McCanns knew this and this is why they got Gordon Brown involved, within 60 minutes of Kate McCann "discovering" Madeleine was missing. If Gordon Brown had an ounce of decency, he would have told the McCanns to get outside and look for Madeleine. He didn't he ordered two Special Envoys who were based in Portugal, to go immediately to the McCanns and he also instructed them not to leave their side.

You are an absulute disgrace, you are a typical McCann supporter who will do anything to try to make people believe the McCanns are innocent. You're wasting your time, because there is evidence that shows the McCanns are guilty of committing crimes not just against Madeleine, but against Sean and Amalie. Evidence that came straight out of the McCanns mouths, that was broadcast on television back in 2007 and many times since.

Anyway this is the last time I will ever reply to your posts. I'm sure most of the posters on here have discovered by now why you are on here and it isn't for the good of Madeleine. You should hang your head in shame.

Last edited by kathybelle on Tue 3 Jul - 0:53; edited 2 times in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 0:43

For goodnesss sae you cant really expect me to comment or name names.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 0:44

kathybelle wrote:

I said I wouldn't reply to any of your posts again, but I have to make an exception in this case. I don't believe any member if your family is a PCSO, let alone a senior detective. You are just telling a pack of lies to defend the McCanns and to cause more disruption on here.

When the McCanns TOLD the PJ that they had left Madeleine unsupervised in their unlocked unlit apartment, on the night she disappeared and the previous nights, they inadvertantly admitted that they were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. No police officer would ever say, even if they wanted to, that the McCanns weren't involved, because they are and more to the point, what they admitted to the PJ, carried a jail sentence if they were prosecuted.

The McCanns knew this and this is why they got Gordon Brown involved, within 60 minutes of Kate McCann "discovering" Madeleine was missing. If Gordon Brown had an ounce of decency, he would have told the McCanns to get outside and look for Madeleine. He didn't he ordered two Special Envoys who were based in Portugal, to go immediately to the McCanns and he also instructed them not to leave their side.

You are an absulute disgrace, you are a typical McCann supporter who will do anything to try to make people believe the McCanns are innocent. You're wasting you time, because the evidence that the McCanns are guilty of committing crimes not just against Madeleine, but against Sean and Amalie.

Anyway this is the last time I will ever reply to your posts. I'm sure most of the posters on here have discovered by now why you are on here and it isn't for the good of Madeleine. You should hang your head in shame.

I've no reason to hang my head in shame
You should for your post recently where you said those two little children should be taken from their parents.
shame on you

Last edited by snowflake on Tue 3 Jul - 1:04; edited 2 times in total
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 3 Jul - 0:48

Well, I know of a whole Police Force who think they are hiding things! And I can name it! LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 3 Jul - 0:49

snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

When the McCanns TOLD the PJ that they had left Madeleine unsupervised in their unlocked unlit apartment, on the night she disappeared and the previous nights, they inadvertantly admitted that they were involved with Madeleine's disappearance. No police officer should ever say, even if they wanted to, that the McCanns weren't involved, because they are and more to the point, what they admitted to the PJ, carried a jail sentence if they were prosecuted.

You are an absulute disgrace, you are a typical McCann supporter who will do anything to try to make people believe the McCanns are innocent. You're wasting your time, because there is evidence that the shows McCanns are guilty of committing crimes, not just against Madeleine, but against Sean and Amalie.

As should you.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 3 Jul - 0:52

snowflake wrote:For goodnesss sae you cant really expect me to comment or name names.

So why did you expect mara thon to name names when you're not prepared to?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:01

snowflake you really are disrespecting Madeleine by making constant excuses for the parents, who ultimately have to take responsibility as they said they left Madeleine alone (it has been noted you are not the only poster on here who does this).

As has already been said you never seem to question the lies and discrepancies which surely anyone would who wanted to find out what happened to Madeleine, the fact that you dont question their behaviour seems strange to say the least.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 1:07

cherry1 wrote:snowflake you really are disrespecting Madeleine by making constant excuses for the parents, who ultimately have to take responsibility as they said they left Madeleine alone (it has been noted you are not the only poster on here who does this).

As has already been said you never seem to question the lies and discrepancies which surely anyone would who wanted to find out what happened to Madeleine, the fact that you dont question their behaviour seems strange to say the least.

In your mind only,
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 1:08

almostgothic wrote:
snowflake wrote:For goodnesss sae you cant really expect me to comment or name names.

So why did you expect mara thon to name names when you're not prepared to?
Cause he/she has as many names to name as I do.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:09

snowflake - In your mind only,.

No snowflake you need to go back and read the posts here, it is not in my mind
only,many have the same view as me. Madeleine deserves better.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 1:11

But so many more share my view.............................

ETA not here obviously but in the real world.
Look around...............

Last edited by snowflake on Tue 3 Jul - 1:14; edited 1 time in total
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:12

You are wrong about that!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:13

snowflake I've no reason to hang my head in shame
You should for your post recently where you said those two little children should be taken from their parents.
shame on you.

Leaving small children alone is neglect, neglect is child abuse which any child protection agency will tell you.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 1:17

cherry1 wrote:snowflake I've no reason to hang my head in shame
shame on you.

Leaving small children alone is neglect, neglect is child abuse which any child protection agency will tell you.

To forcibly take two little children from a home where there is no sign of neglect is wrong..............and to wish that on those two little childrenis nasty
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 1:18

cherry1 wrote:You are wrong about that!

Dont think so...........off now night LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:20

I repeat, the Mccanns ADMITTED leaving small children alone which is neglect which any child protection agency will tell you, neglect is child abuse which any child protection agency will tell you so you should be able to understand why people have very real concerns about the safety of the twins.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:23

Snowflake I see you made no comment about my post about the lies and discrepancies!

No comment from you snowflake about why Kate LIED in her book that she had physically searched
for Madeleine - perhaps you can come up with an answer to that tomorrow then!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 1:27

cherry1 wrote:Snowflake I see you made no comment about my post about the lies and discrepancies!

No comment from you snowflake about why Kate LIED in her book that she had physically searched
for Madeleine - perhaps you can come up with an answer to that tomorrow then!

Had logged off, took a look at sky news.......go and read.
night LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:31

For snowflake, you dont seem to understand what constitutes child abuse so for your information:

What are the definitions and signs of child abuse?

•physical abuse
•emotional abuse
•sexual abuse
•neglect
•bullying.

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/Inform/trainingandconsultancy/consultancy/helpandadvice/definitions_and_signs_of_child_abuse_wda65411.html

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:33

snowflake perhaps tomorrow you can answer my question why Kate has lied in her book about
searching for Madeleine!!

Why LIE! Doesnt Madeleine deserve the truth! Look forward to your answer!

night night.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 3 Jul - 1:34

cherry1,

Don't expect any replies from snowflake. Her replies are limited to smart ass remarks condemning anyone who looks poorly upon the McCanns or casts them in a bad light. I think that her contributions add greatly to this forum, as they show how blind some people can be in their neverending defense of the McCanns. Anyone who comes on this board reading her posts must seriously question anyone who still believes the McCanns ridiculous abduction story.

Back on topic, great article Spencer! Everything you write about the McCanns is 100% true. They don't care about Madeleine, never have and never will. All they care about is her copyright and the money that she keeps bringing in for them. If they felt there was even the slightest chance that Madeleine would ever be found alive they would have spent every last penny on searching for her, rather than spending the lions share on legal matters.

snowflake even admitted that the McCanns themselves don't expect me to search for Madeleiene, yet snowflake thinks that anyone who refuses to search for Madeleine is sad. The McCanns don't need to guilt people into looking for Madeleine, they have their minions doing that for them. Way to go snowflake!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 3 Jul - 1:37

jinvta agree with what you say, so sad to see people defending neglect and not asking one question about parents behaviour, certainly shows snowflake up to be not genuinely interested in what happened to Madeleine.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 3 Jul - 1:46

snowflake wrote:But so many more share my view.............................

ETA not here obviously but in the real world.
Look around...............

Not where I live! LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Jul - 9:26

Oh Kathybelle I did try to protect you from TT (timewasters and trolls) by telling you how to block their ramblings!

Allow me to post this funny clip again about Internet trolls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg

Their individual techniques may be slightly different but the end result is the same - you end up going LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 371436 LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 5 371436 and wanting to kick every inanimate object in sight.

I no longer reply directly to the TT brigade (you can see from my avatar that I like to keep all the pies for myself) but they can be great entertainment value.

Good on the writer of the article.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next