Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

+22
jd16
Bobsy
Angelina
jinvta
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
wantthetruth
Justiceforallkids
marxman
maebee
LJC
margaret
Claudia79
snowflake
almostgothic
Lioned
mara thon
princess_leia
Lillyofthevalley
mossman
dazedandconfused
chrissie
26 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 21:11

jinvta wrote:Absolutely brilliant article written by this young man, which sums up quite nicely how many people feel nowadays about what has become the McCanns circus. Like him, it absolutely sickens me that the McCanns are profiting off of Madeleine's demise (whatever that may be, though it is most certainly not good).

I respect that he is giving his opinion without fear of being sued by the McCanns, like Amaral and Bennet before him. I do not even see him stating that he will NEVER search for the Maddie, quite the opposite, in fact he states: "So no, despite your last minute reminders, I shan’t be looking for Maddie in Estonia. Not till the Maddie stops being a commodity sold at the expense of others looking." Emphasis place on the second sentence.

Madeliene has never, ever been a priority for the McCanns. The fund's expenses prove that fact beyond a reasonable doubt, and any intelligent observer can see fully who is number one in the McCann's eyes - the McCanns! The amount of money spent on defending their reputations and suing all who question their web of lies far exceeds the small amount of money spent on searching for Madeleine. This disaparity of course makes no sense, unless of course the McCanns know that any money spent on searching for Madeleine would be futile.

If the millions in the fund aren't worth searching for Madeleine then I don't see why I should give up my spare time to search for her either.

I don't think for one moment that gerry and kate mccann expect you to give up your spare time to search for Madeleine.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Empty Re: LS Media - Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn.

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 21:13

margaret wrote:
snowflake wrote:

So far he seems to believe in stranger abduction, cant remember the whole quote.

Yes after millions of £s of taxpayers money and months reviewing the files redwood thinks Maddie is either 'alive or dead'.

Mind you he was only 25% through the review so he obviously hasn't got to Eddie and Keela yet.

Oh I'm sure he has read/seen all about eddie and keela.
They've been on you tubefor years.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :
LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 2 Jul - 21:53

You know what, this student would, I think, report a sighting of a girl strongly resembling Madeleine if he had such a close look at her that even he thought it was her. I am sure we would all do the same. We are all agreed that we are frustrated to hell with the McCanns, with their idea of good parenting, we are all sure they have something more to tell about what happened and we all feel that poor Madeleine is dead. We all feel the McCanns are covering up, and we would not go on any pre-arranged searches.

But, having said all of that, if a young girl of around the right age was suddenly there in front of us and if she looked uncannily like Madeleine, or how we imagine Madeleine may look now, I am sure none of us here would just ignore it and I am sure none of us here would wait days, months, years to report it.

Me personally, I would not take a photograph of any young girl, or boy for that matter, no way. What I would do would be to discreetly follow the child, who is probably with adults, and at the same time as I am tracking them I would be on the mobile phone to the police and I would not let them out of my sight until the police had arrived. That is the only way I could think to do it. If they happened to get into a car I would make a note of the registration number. If they boarded a bus I would note the bus number and would phone the bus depot. If they happened to board a train I would get the destination and route details and would alert the Transport Police and if I saw them at an airport there are always police around in those places. I would be loathe to let them out of my sight and would hope that they do not go too far afield, too far for me to follow, but would get as much information stored up so long as they were in my sights.

It would not be for us to take photographs or approach young girls. All we could do would be alert the authorities in the proper way at the proper time, which is vital.

And yes it may turn out to be a false alert, but so long as I did it discreetly, far better to have a false alert than go home and think to myself, you know I am sure that was her but probably too late now. I would not be able to live with myself. And I would not want any limelight at all. I would not want 15 minutes of fame. I would prefer to stay anonymous.

The folk out there who say they have seen her and tell the police days later are not sincere I believe. They do it in such a way that it becomes a media story and it goes on for days and days until finally the police say there was nothing in it. They do it because they want a sighting in the headlines and they do it for another motive.

If it is done the right way, no need for the media to know. It would just be between the family and the police to sort out and it would either be her or it wouldn't be. And if it turns out not to be, no story, end of.

And no story would, in the back of my mind, be what I would be expecting but nevertheless it is a matter of conscience and ethics and I would do it so that I could sleep at night.

However, after 5 years, I have to say that I have never felt the need to follow a young girl because I have never seen a young girl who convinced me that she could be Madeleine. I have seen many girls who do resemble Madeleine in a sort of way, but to go to the lengths described above it would have to be that I spotted a similar eye defect and that is how close you would need to get . And even with such an eye defect, I would still be convinced at the back of my mind that it was not her, but I would alert in such a case because I believe it would be morally the right thing to do.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 2 Jul - 21:58

I could name a few policemen, a couple in the Met and one or two from Leicester who most certainly do not believe the Mccanns stories. I myself do not believe them either and haven't done since I saw the first televised news report with the Mccanns. As for people looking for Madeleine, well in my opinion that has already led to innocent families having their lives turned upside down and parents of little girls having to prove they are the parents. Taking photographs of, or scrutinising little girls, or following them can also lead to some dire consequences.

The Mccanns have already gone through a number of private detectives, they have the finances and the resources to pay these people to do the job, yet has even one come up with anything credible? No.

Can you name a family of any other missing child, and yes there are many of them, that have received so much money, so much support and assistance from the Government? I certainly can't.

Can you understand why the many story changes have never been questioned by the police? Again, I certainly can't.

Can you understand why parents, who by their own admission, left 3 small children alone in an apartment in a foreign country have never been prosecuted for neglect? I can't.

There are many many reasons and facts why I could never believe the Mccann version of events and never will.

Perhaps you could give your reasons as to why you believe them and their constantly changing stories.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 22:03

"We are all agreed that we are frustrated to hell with the McCanns, with their idea of good parenting, we are all sure they have something more to tell about what happened and we all feel that poor Madeleine is dead. We all feel the McCanns are covering up"

Apart from the above .................agreed LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Icon_flower

snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 22:05

mara thon wrote:I could name a few policemen, a couple in the Met and one or two from Leicester who most certainly do not believe the Mccanns stories. I myself do not believe them either and haven't done since I saw the first televised news report with the Mccanns. As for people looking for Madeleine, well in my opinion that has already led to innocent families having their lives turned upside down and parents of little girls having to prove they are the parents. Taking photographs of, or scrutinising little girls, or following them can also lead to some dire consequences.

The Mccanns have already gone through a number of private detectives, they have the finances and the resources to pay these people to do the job, yet has even one come up with anything credible? No.

Can you name a family of any other missing child, and yes there are many of them, that have received so much money, so much support and assistance from the Government? I certainly can't.

Can you understand why the many story changes have never been questioned by the police? Again, I certainly can't.

Can you understand why parents, who by their own admission, left 3 small children alone in an apartment in a foreign country have never been prosecuted for neglect? I can't.

There are many many reasons and facts why I could never believe the Mccann version of events and never will.

Perhaps you could give your reasons as to why you believe them and their constantly changing stories.

After you name your unnamed police LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Mon 2 Jul - 22:14

snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:

and nothing to say about the person who stole her.

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.

Andy Redwood seems to think differently

Then all he has to do is arrest the abductor and bring Madeleine home. That will be enough for me! LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Icon_flower

That would be the hope of many.

I also hope for world peace and the end of famine and disease.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 22:20

Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

I suggest you contact the Police if you have evidence of an abduction because they've been looking for many years and haven't found any yet.

Andy Redwood seems to think differently

Then all he has to do is arrest the abductor and bring Madeleine home. That will be enough for me! LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Icon_flower

That would be the hope of many.

I also hope for world peace and the end of famine and disease.

A hope that everyone would wish for.

The thought that hundreds of children die every day from lack of food is quite repulsive
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 2 Jul - 22:32

mara thon wrote:I could name a few policemen, a couple in the Met and one or two from Leicester who most certainly do not believe the Mccanns stories. I myself do not believe them either and haven't done since I saw the first televised news report with the Mccanns. As for people looking for Madeleine, well in my opinion that has already led to innocent families having their lives turned upside down and parents of little girls having to prove they are the parents. Taking photographs of, or scrutinising little girls, or following them can also lead to some dire consequences.

Hi Marathon

Regarding the McCanns private detectives, I don't believe they ever did any searching. The first two lots of detectives, went to some exotic places, on the pretext of looking for Madeleine and they were paid handsomely out of the fund to search for Madeleine. Dave Edgar and his team, by their own admission, passed on leads to the PJ, who were not actively investigating Madeleine's disappearance. Edgar and his team were also being paid out of the fund to search. Edgar even went to Australia, on the pretext of interviewing a female suspect in Madeleine's disappearance. According to Edgar, the suspect who was supposed to be a Victoria Beckham lookalike, had been seen in Spain, when in fact the lady had never even left Australia, because she was looking after her sick father before Madeleine disappeared and after.

When Edgar wasn't sitting in his Cheshire office, faxing leads to the PJ, he was griping to the media, about how the PJ were not following up his leads, or telling the media stuff that should not have been revealed. Edgar, who was once a senior officer in a Northern Ireland police force was criticised for not following correct investigative procedures.

These Micky Mouse detectives, would have known there was no point in looking for Madeleine, because they were wise to the fact that the McCanns hadn't looked for her and they had hindered the PJ's investigation at every opportunity.They were also wise to the fact that the McCanns were using the fund money that was donated by the public, to feather their nests, I mean assist their finances. What the heck, feathering their nests or assisting their finances, mean the same thing in my opinion.

Have the McCanns ever complained about these detectives? No they haven't and they haven't because the last thing they want is the PJ or any other police force investigating their Micky Mouse detectives. I know Kevin Halligen is being extradited to the USA for fraud, but as far as I am aware he isn't being charged any offence regarding the £500k he was given from the fund, because the McCanns haven't made a complaint against him.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 22:38

kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marathon

Regarding the McCanns private detectives, I don't believe they ever did any searching. The first two lots of detectives, went to some exotic places, on the pretext of looking for Madeleine and they were paid handsomely out of the fund to search for Madeleine. Dave Edgar and his team, by their own admission, passed on leads to the PJ, who were not actively investigating Madeleine's disappearance. Edgar and his team were also being paid out of the fund to search. Edgar even went to Australia, on the pretext of interviewing a female suspect in Madeleine's disappearance. According to Edgar, the suspect who was supposed to be a Victoria Beckham lookalike, had been seen in Spain, when in fact the lady had never even left Australia, because she was looking after her sick father before Madeleine disappeared and after.

When Edgar wasn't sitting in his Cheshire office, faxing leads to the PJ, he was griping to the media, about how the PJ were not following up his leads, or telling the media stuff that should not have been revealed. Edgar, who was once a senior officer in a Northern Ireland police force was criticised for not following correct investigative procedures.

These Micky Mouse detectives, would have known there was no point in looking for Madeleine, because they were wise to the fact that the McCanns hadn't looked for her and they had hindered the PJ's investigation at every opportunity.They were also wise to the fact that the McCanns were using the fund money that was donated by the public, to feather their nests, I mean assist their finances. What the heck, feathering their nests or assisting their finances, mean the same thing in my opinion.

Have the McCanns ever complained about these detectives? No they haven't and they haven't because the last thing they want is the PJ or any other police force investigating their Micky Mouse detectives. I know Kevin Halligen is being extradited to the USA for fraud, but as far as I am aware he isn't being charged any offence regarding the £500k he was given from the fund, because the McCanns haven't made a complaint against him.

But still they asked for a new investigation.
And that is in place,thanks to david Cameron LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Icon_flower

snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Jul - 22:41

snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marathon

And that is in place,thanks to david Cameron LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Icon_flower

The McCanns did not ask for a new investigation. They asked for a review of all the evidence, which is somewhat different.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 22:47

AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marathon

The McCanns did not ask for a new investigation. They asked for a review of all the evidence, which is somewhat different.

And the difference means what?
NSY are investigating/reviewing the evidence ?

snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Jul - 22:50

snowflake wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marathon

New investigation would mean re-opening the investigation, which they are not doing. Their review may lead to the re-opening, but that has not been decided.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 22:56

AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marathon

New investigation would mean re-opening the investigation, which they are not doing. Their review may lead to the re-opening, but that has not been decided.

Ok.
Still not what you would expect the parents of allegedly killing/accidentally k illing/disposing of the body of their child to do?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 2 Jul - 22:57

AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marathon

Correct AnnaEsse and they wanted David Cameron to review all the evidence. When David Cameron via the Home Secretary, instructed Scotland Yard to put a team together who would assist the PJ with the review, Gerry McCann said while they were glad a review was taking place, they only partially got what they wanted.

I wonder what Gerry McCann meant when he said this. If I was a cynical person, I would think the McCanns didn't want the PJ or Scotland Yard conducting the review, in case the review concluded that the case must be reopened and the McCanns and their chums hauled back to Portugal to be requestioned.

For all I say I'm worried that the review will be a whitewash, I'm still living in hope that the McCanns and anyone who assisted them in any way, are brought to justice.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 23:08

kathybelle wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
kathybelle wrote:

Hi Marathon

Correct AnnaEsse and they wanted David Cameron to review all the evidence. When David Cameron via the Home Secretary, instructed Scotland Yard to put a team together who would assist the PJ with the review, Gerry McCann said while they were glad a review was taking place, they only partially got what they wanted.

I wonder what Gerry McCann meant when he said this. If I was a cynical person, I would think the McCanns didn't want the PJ or Scotland Yard conducting the review, in case the review concluded that the case must be reopened and the McCanns and their chums hauled back to Portugal to be requestioned.

For all I say I'm worried that the review will be a whitewash, I'm still living in hope that the McCanns and anyone who assisted them in any way, are brought to justice.

now thats "hedging your bets"

If the review doesn't bring the McCanns and anyone who has assisted them in any way to be brought to justice .......then its a whitewash...so NSY are in it too?

I know you are ignoring me.... LS Media -  Published On: Mon, Jul 2nd, No, I shan’t look for Maddie in Tallinn. - Page 4 Icon_flower
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Jul - 23:09

snowflake wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:

Ok.
Still not what you would expect the parents of allegedly killing/accidentally k illing/disposing of the body of their child to do?

It might be what could be expected of a couple of people who were taking legal action against the police officer who originally led the investigation, people who asked for a review of all the evidence, perhaps wondering what was in the thousands of files which were retained under the secrecy of justice.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 23:15

AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
snowflake wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Ok.

It might be what could be expected of a couple of people who were taking legal action against the police officer who originally led the investigation, people who asked for a review of all the evidence, perhaps wondering what was in the thousands of files which were retained under the secrecy of justice.

They only took legal action when the police officer who led the investigation wrote a book where he said they were responsible for hiding their child's body.
If they are wondering what is in the thousands of files which were retained ......................why would they take the risk of seeking further investigation?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 2 Jul - 23:17

quote...............After you name your unnamed police......unquote

I asked you straighforward questions snowflake, I did not ask you to break any confidences. That is a very childish statement you make.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Mon 2 Jul - 23:20

mara thon wrote:quote...............After you name your unnamed police......unquote

I asked you straighforward questions snowflake, I did not ask you to break any confidences. That is a very childish statement you make.

Not really.
I could say i have spoken to any unnamed polic eofficer saying whatever, means nothing.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 2 Jul - 23:53

snowflake wrote:
mara thon wrote:quote...............After you name your unnamed police......unquote

Not really.
I could say i have spoken to any unnamed polic eofficer saying whatever, means nothing.

Look, the posters on here have been posting for quite some time and, if you read their posts as often as I do, you would know that they are sincere posters. Okay there are always a few on any forum, for or against, who are not sincere but I know marathon's style of writing, I have read a good many of his/her posts and if he/she says something I am inclined to believe it is true. In fact I myself know a good many policemen who would probably sue me if I named them on here or anywhere else. I have worked for many years in admin for the police at a well known headquarters and, off the record, many of them who I still keep in touch with have a view on the Madeleine case and it is not a view you would care to hear. Everyone is entitled to their view, even police officers, but not everyone is entitled to name these police officers.

Perhaps snowflake you would like to name police officers who truely believe the McCanns innocent? Well, go on then, name them if you dare.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 0:06

Welll obviously I can't name names but my neice's husband is a senior detective and has been involved in a minor way in the investigation and he has given every indication to me that there is no way the Mccanns are involved.
Please take my word that this is true, as a poster who has been posting here for a very long time.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jul - 0:08

I know a large number of Police Officers and not one has anything good to say about the mccanns.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 0:12

Lioned wrote:I know a large number of Police Officers and not one has anything good to say about the mccanns.

Strange because all the ones in my family and friends have no ddoubt that Madeleine was abducted.
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 3 Jul - 0:19

Goodnight.
Goodnight Annaesse and thanks to you for being pleasant to me
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next