Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

twitter -- and news from court

+23
almostgothic
malena stool
Angelina
Lillyofthevalley
wjk
kitti
susible
Chris
jeanmonroe
AnnaEsse
interested
pennylane
margaret
dutchclogs
chrissie
welshy
T4two
devonmum
mossman
maebee
jd16
MaryB
Karen
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Empty Re: twitter -- and news from court

Post  almostgothic Wed 6 Feb - 9:19

I'm afraid that gratuitous unpleasantness is in his DNA!

CMOMM looks fine now, so he has achieved absolutely nothing - save to make the McCann camp look panicked and desperate.
Still, TM must be happy with their very own cyber terrorist - or they would have reined him in well before now.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Empty Re: twitter -- and news from court

Post  cass Wed 6 Feb - 9:46

i went over there 1st thing and asked what all those threads was about -- not been back on since -- go they are just trying to shut all forums down on behalf of the mcanns -- its geting all so nasty isnt it
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Feb - 10:05

It's just one undemocratic and intellectually challenged loony.

All sorted now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Wed 6 Feb - 10:13

twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 306321 Wishing Tony all the best for today. Thanks to everyone keeping us updated. x
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 6 Feb - 10:20

welshy wrote: twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 306321 Wishing Tony all the best for today. Thanks to everyone keeping us updated. x

Seconded!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 6 Feb - 10:21

The express must off realised and had a gut feeling that gunnell wastnt being honest in the way he was getting this booklet and refused to run a story aout Tony.

So why is there a court case.....the same applies as above...gunnell got this information deceitfully pretending it was to be used merely for informational purposes .......he should be the one in the dock not Tony as HE also passed on the booklet for others to read albeit CR .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Feb - 11:08

I see "Humanist" has found its way onto CMOMM, still posting the most intricate and convoluted stuff that it used to here, in its short incarnation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 6 Feb - 12:23

Good luck for today Tony you will be on my mind all day long twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 83453 twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 782309

And twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 83453 twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 463742 thank you to all those supporters of Tony who are at the Court to support him.......you will be a fantastic support to Tony mentally and physically, more than you will ever know twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Icon_flower
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 6 Feb - 12:40

Wishing Tony all the very best today twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 944533

From Tony's update:

In her Affidavit, Ms Martorell had said on oath that 'Madeleine was abducted'. She conceded that she had been told that but didn't know whether or not that was true. Her information came from her clients.

Just saw this on twitter from 'Himself':

twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Proxy

twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 6 Feb - 12:53

The End Is Nigh wrote:Patently he knows as little about Computers and the Internet as he does about anything else.

What a strange, sad and pathetic performance.

Has he ever dared to go so far as to mention Madeleine at all, or is his raison d'etre merely to be gratuitously unpleasant?

I blame it all on 'Care in the Community'....
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 6 Feb - 12:55

tigger wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Patently he knows as little about Computers and the Internet as he does about anything else.

What a strange, sad and pathetic performance.

Has he ever dared to go so far as to mention Madeleine at all, or is his raison d'etre merely to be gratuitously unpleasant?

I blame it all on 'Care in the Community'....

Me too tigger. twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 6 Feb - 12:59

Sombrero posting the trial is over and judgement next week.....

Though it was the same poster yesterday who got something wrong wasn't it?

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6465p180-latest-news-and-updates-from-the-trial-here-see-page-7-for-tony-s-update

New post sombrero Today at 12:56 pm
The case is over!!! Judgement in about one weeks time.

My friend Wendy was able to give some little assistance to TB thiss morning.

Her feeling was that it went well today. TB was much better today than yesterday
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 6 Feb - 13:12

margaret wrote:Sombrero posting the trial is over and judgement next week.....

Though it was the same poster yesterday who got something wrong wasn't it?

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6465p180-latest-news-and-updates-from-the-trial-here-see-page-7-for-tony-s-update

New post sombrero Today at 12:56 pm
The case is over!!! Judgement in about one weeks time.

My friend Wendy was able to give some little assistance to TB thiss morning.

Her feeling was that it went well today. TB was much better today than yesterday

I don't thing he/she got anything wrong but merely deleted a post ahead of confirmation that there wasn't any reporting restriction.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 6 Feb - 14:05

Aah thanks Chrissie.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 6 Feb - 16:22

chrissie wrote:Wishing Tony all the very best today twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 944533

From Tony's update:

In her Affidavit, Ms Martorell had said on oath that 'Madeleine was abducted'. She conceded that she had been told that but didn't know whether or not that was true. Her information came from her clients.

Just saw this on twitter from 'Himself':

twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Proxy

twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 25346

and thats all there is to support the allegation of abduction. jimo i do so love Himself
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 6 Feb - 17:45

Funny how the news about the sighting in NZ appeared while the McCAnn/Tony Court Case was being held. Who made the news available, the McCanns or Clarence.? Whoever it was must have been told by SY so Kate probably was right when she said SY were keeping her informed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Wed 6 Feb - 17:48

I was thinking about you today Tony twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 83453 and wishing you all the luck in the world.you are a VERY BRAVE MAN indeed twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 306474 twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 306474 twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 944533 twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Icon_flower twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 Icon_flower God bless you and your family Tony
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 6 Feb - 17:51

Quite Panda, or else the dna thing was already done at the time and it's only now we're hearing about it...if indeed it was done at all and if of course SY did request it. I don't think SY would issue a denial but they will probably take note. Hoping the judge in Tony's case is also taking note of the breathtaking coincidence...

But to be honest, my money is on it not happening at all, after all, the parents of the Madeleine lookalike only need to give their own dna to prove their daughter is theirs...it doesn't have to be sent to the UK for a (non) match with the McCanns
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 6 Feb - 18:08

susible wrote:Quite Panda, or else the dna thing was already done at the time and it's only now we're hearing about it...if indeed it was done at all and if of course SY did request it. I don't think SY would issue a denial but they will probably take note. Hoping the judge in Tony's case is also taking note of the breathtaking coincidence...

But to be honest, my money is on it not happening at all, after all, the parents of the Madeleine lookalike only need to give their own dna to prove their daughter is theirs...it doesn't have to be sent to the UK for a (non) match with the McCanns

Un-spun and in a nutshell, susible twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 307691

but doesn't give the McCanns their usual inane and long column inches twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 948585

Last edited by pennylane on Wed 6 Feb - 18:08; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Feb - 18:08

A quote from Adrienne Page, QC (acting for the McCanns).

"My Lord, my clients wish to make clear in the light of press reports today that they do not wish for Mr Bennett to be sent to prison, nor do they want to punish him in any way; all they want to do is to ensure that he stops what he has been doing".

Perhaps the penny has finally dropped that if Tony gets the jail, the world will see the McCanns for the evil, vindictive and greedy pair that they really are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 6 Feb - 18:11

Iris wrote:A quote from Adrienne Page, QC (acting for the McCanns).

"My Lord, my clients wish to make clear in the light of press reports today that they do not wish for Mr Bennett to be sent to prison, nor do they want to punish him in any way; all they want to do is to ensure that he stops what he has been doing".

Perhaps the penny has finally dropped that if Tony gets the jail, the world will see the McCanns for the evil, vindictive and greedy pair that they really are.

They have possibly also been made aware of the tsunami of support for Tony across the social media.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 6 Feb - 18:12

They've lost the argument, and the moral high ground, and they know it! What a pathetic sham!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 6 Feb - 18:14

Yes, and maybe they are being all nicey-nicey now because they need to avoid that possible libel trial further down the line.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 6 Feb - 18:16

AnnaEsse wrote:

They have possibly also been made aware of the tsunami of support for Tony across the social media.

True. The only support I've seen is muratfans. twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 23324 twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 6 Feb - 18:18

margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

True. The only support I've seen is muratfans. twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 23324 twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 23324

And he got so worked up about being on his lonesome he tried to take down a forum out of spite! twitter -- and news from court  - Page 4 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next