Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago

+26
malena stool
Keela
jeanmonroe
kitti
Justiceforallkids
dazedandconfused
Bobsy
wjk
snowflake
Claudia79
Lillyofthevalley
Panda
tanszi
Loopdaloop
fred
susible
interested
blossom45
matthew
weissnicht
pennylane
Lioned
chrissie
margaret
frencheuropean
Karen
30 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago

Post  kitti Sun 12 May - 7:35

You only have to read some off the article to realise WHY they carry on or rather SHE carries on this ridiculous sham.

'she is in my head ....'...so she should be....Gerry prob has 'moved on', he didnt even go to pdl to be 'near' his daughter .

'I want her back'..Kate McCann....that to me means she 'gone forever' and she just wishes she had done things differently or would if she could have her back again.

Kate McCann can't move on, she gave birth to her and she is racked with guilt, she can't come to terms with it like a person whose child died of something other than the way Madeleine died, she's the one that's pushing herself to do these things, marathons , missing people, pdl and birthday parties, it makes HER feel better about HERSELF, for a short while anyway and it stops HER going insane.

By the way, if I remember, the twins are allowed into the bedroom , I think Kate McCann told us they are allowed to go into there and play with toys, it's not locked or shut tight as people think or that is the way she likes to portray it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 7:49

I get angry kitti when I read this garbage and feel more despondent that SY have found nothing in Portugal to change the Final Report and the McCanns know this, which is why they feel confident to stay in the limelight. Had SY investigatedd the Fund, the whole scenario would have changed and no more money would be spent on the Review. It seems the McCanns CAN walk on water.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 12 May - 8:04

Scotland yard can't change the final report as she disappeared in portugal and it's the Portuguese who have the final say on what happened to Madeleine....Madeleine died in apt 5a and the parents wouldn't give up the cadaver...SY cant change that even with their review and I don't believe they are calooding with the PJ at all.

This review isn't about finding Madeleine , it's about exonerating the mccanns in the UK, they couldn't give a toss what the pj think or what their end report was, the mccanns are only interested in that, all their interested in is SY review and that's that.

Any intelligent person can see what the mccanns are up to, if they really wanted the case opened they would use Hewlett as there 'way in' and go from there, but they havent, they haven't got on there knees and begged and cried for it to be opened because they don't want it opened, they know she is dead and opening the case will open a 'can off worms' and they don't want that....and also SY is saving them money too, more money in the pot for them, donating cash on their site is disgraceful , at least before you got a hint at a search for Madeleine with the t shirts etc but CASH, what do they want CASH for...a big red flag for me.

Can't people see that the CASH they are donating is for solicitor fees.....are these people dumb or what
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 8:23

Had the McCanns not done a runner when they were made arquidos, their story that Madeleine was abducted would have held. As my Son pointed out, it could have been Staff who abducted her for selling off or demanding a ransom . However, they did not foresee a Worldwide search for Madeleine .
Also, the McCanns immediately set up the Fund and as we all know this was misappropriated , also Kate writing two books together with these endless sightings have kept Madeleine in the limelight , which for the average Newspaper reader is enough to show they are innocent .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Sun 12 May - 8:50

I honestly don't believe that the review is intended as a whitewash, why do it in that case? The Portuguese had no intention of re-opening the case without new evidence and the public really couldn't care less, so the Mc's were home and dry.

No, I think that SY will have exactly the same problem as the PJ..finding that one piece of conclusive evidence that links the McCanns to their daughter's disappearance and as such will probably come up with the same conclusion the Portuguese prosecutor did that Madeleine may have been abducted or that she died in the apartment and the cadaver concealed. That's pretty much what Redwood said in his bizarre statement that Madeleine could be alive, or she could be dead and to be honest that's all that can be said without any concrete evidence and whilst the dogs findings certainly indicate that there was a cadaver in the apartment, there is no proof that it was Madeleine, although I think most people involved in the case know that it probably was, there's just not enough concrete evidence

I'm just hoping now that Murat's recent outburst will prompt a proper reconstruction, that would be interesting.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 9:01

Morning susible, if SY come up with no more information than the PJ had....what a waste of £4.25 million!!!! If Cameron does not allow the report to be published ,why not? It is in the public interest precisely because of the Fund and the sale of Merchandise .

I think Brooks persuaded Cameron to authorise the Reveiw , not because she thought the McCanns innocent but because they made money for the Sun and she knew Kate was writing a 3rd Book. Unfortunately she never foresaw her arrest nor that it would reflect on Cameron and the McCanns.The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Sun 12 May - 9:08

Morning Panda. Yes, precisely, what a waste of all of that money, I think a bit of pressure with the Freedom of Information Act may prompt the review to be made public and if it does come up with the same conclusion as the Portuguese report it will be interesting to see how the press will report it.

But yes, I think Ms Brooks will have other things on her mind right now and you're right about her seeming support of the McCanns is nothing more than looking for a way to sell papers.

This is where I have some hope that the press also know that the McCanns being arrested and charged would sell even more papers, so I do have hope that they are just biding their time and keeping it all sweet and nice and favourable to the McCanns until such times that they can swoop in like vultures and tear them apart.
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 9:33

susible wrote:Morning Panda. Yes, precisely, what a waste of all of that money, I think a bit of pressure with the Freedom of Information Act may prompt the review to be made public and if it does come up with the same conclusion as the Portuguese report it will be interesting to see how the press will report it.

But yes, I think Ms Brooks will have other things on her mind right now and you're right about her seeming support of the McCanns is nothing more than looking for a way to sell papers.

This is where I have some hope that the press also know that the McCanns being arrested and charged would sell even more papers, so I do have hope that they are just biding their time and keeping it all sweet and nice and favourable to the McCanns until such times that they can swoop in like vultures and tear them apart.
I don't think the likes of us would get far with the FOI , Blair put a D Notice on the Sunday Herald's investigation on Pedophilia in Government and Cameron could spin some yarn about the case still open in Portugal which means the Report cannot be published. If Portugal has any sense , it will close the case NOW, the country is in dire straits financially and can do without any more expense on this case. I bet they wish the Tapas 9 had opted for any other Country in Europe to book their Holiday.The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 371436
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 12 May - 11:21

Panda wrote:I get angry kitti when I read this garbage and feel more despondent that SY have found nothing in Portugal to change the Final Report and the McCanns know this, which is why they feel confident to stay in the limelight. Had SY investigatedd the Fund, the whole scenario would have changed and no more money would be spent on the Review. It seems the McCanns CAN walk on water.

Panda, I feel despondent when I read yet another post from yourself claiming Scotland yard has done x, y or z.
As far as I'm aware there has been no leaks from Scotland yard and I feel your concerns re whitewashes but there is no evidence that this will occur oris even heading down this path.
The culture in this society has changed: hillsborough has shown professionals there is no benefit to cover ups.
The jimmy saville saga has shoWn there is no benefit in coverups. Scotland yard charged Stephen Lawrence's killers and they are in prison. The met are not scared of prosecuting high profile people anymore either hence Rolf Harris. The mccanns also do not have the same relationship with the Tories that they did with labour. The mccanns. Are 'plebs' and did not goto eton or Oxbridge and move in the same circles.
The recent photos of the mccanns actually upset also show something is going on.

I'm very interested I'm you laying out your analysis and interpretation of recent events to support your repeated assert actions but I do feel you are currently somewhat blinkered.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 11:29

Loopdaloop wrote:
Panda wrote:I get angry kitti when I read this garbage and feel more despondent that SY have found nothing in Portugal to change the Final Report and the McCanns know this, which is why they feel confident to stay in the limelight. Had SY investigatedd the Fund, the whole scenario would have changed and no more money would be spent on the Review. It seems the McCanns CAN walk on water.

Panda, I feel despondent when I read yet another post from yourself claiming Scotland yard has done x, y or z.
As far as I'm aware there has been no leaks from Scotland yard and I feel your concerns re whitewashes but there is no evidence that this will occur oris even heading down this path.
The culture in this society has changed: hillsborough has shown professionals there is no benefit to cover ups.
The jimmy saville saga has shoWn there is no benefit in coverups. Scotland yard charged Stephen Lawrence's killers and they are in prison. The met are not scared of prosecuting high profile people anymore either hence Rolf Harris. The mccanns also do not have the same relationship with the Tories that they did with labour. The mccanns. Are 'plebs' and did not goto eton or Oxbridge and move in the same circles.
The recent photos of the mccanns actually upset also show something is going on.

I'm very interested I'm you laying out your analysis and interpretation of recent events to support your repeated assert actions but I do feel you are currently somewhat blinkered.
Well loopdeloop, if you would like to explain why, after over 2 years and £4.25 million spent , nothing has been achieved. If it had , we would surely know by now because arrests would have been made. You will admit, that SY were checking over existing files , not starting from scratch.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 12 May - 12:02

As far as i can see, it is a review and not an investigation. So nothing new will be found. I fully expect the Mccanns walk free.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 12 May - 12:05

Panda wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

Well loopdeloop, if you would like to explain why, after over 2 years and £4.25 million spent , nothing has been achieved. If it had , we would surely know by now because arrests would have been made. You will admit, that SY were checking over existing files , not starting from scratch.

This is one of the crimes of the century, whether you're on either side of the fence.
There has been so many 'sightings' and so much spaghetti spilt that I think that it would take even a team consisting of morse, monk, Colombo, Angela Lansbury, Wycliffe and Sherlock Holmes years to untangle it all.
I do imagine that they're made progress in untangling this and separating the wheat from the chaff.
I imagine that they have some very robust files at the moment and some very interesting timelines with lots of dead ends currently clearly marked! I'd call that progress!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 12:25

Sorry to harp on this, but if SY had found anything remotely new, don't you think Portugal would have re-opened the Case.??? I think the Portugese opening a second investigation in Oporto ........still nothing strong enough to make any charges. The Prosecutor went to Court ages ago to ask if the evidence they had was sufficient to go to Court...the Judge said "Show me the Body". Apart from deliberate neglect for leaving the children on their own every night , there is still no evidence that they know Madeleine is dead and disposed of her body.

I would't be at all surprised if Cameron has not already received the Report , but daren't release it because he knows he will be castigated for being taken in by Brooks and the McCanns resulting in spending £4.25 of Taxpayers money. I read that a Chief Police Officer said there was only enough of the money left to last until Christmas , gone strangely quiet on whether Cameron arranged for more money to be spent, or as I say, has the Report.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 12 May - 12:44

wasn't it reported that in a private meeting with the McCs that Cameron pledged to continue the review. private meeting with the McCs nothing public about the increased costs. jimo. he s a puppet.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 13:15

tanszi wrote:wasn't it reported that in a private meeting with the McCs that Cameron pledged to continue the review. private meeting with the McCs nothing public about the increased costs. jimo. he s a puppet.
I think Cameron is one of the most inept PM's this Country has ever had, he jumps on every hobbyhorse without a thought, just to get publicity and be seen to "care" .!!! One thing does surprise me is that the Press, especially the Express which forked out £1 million in Court Costs and Damages to the Tapas 9 have not publicly asked to see the Report.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 12 May - 14:01

Panda wrote:
tanszi wrote:wasn't it reported that in a private meeting with the McCs that Cameron pledged to continue the review. private meeting with the McCs nothing public about the increased costs. jimo. he s a puppet.
I think Cameron is one of the most inept PM's this Country has ever had, he jumps on every hobbyhorse without a thought, just to get publicity and be seen to "care" .!!! One thing does surprise me is that the Press, especially the Express which forked out £1 million in Court Costs and Damages to the Tapas 9 have not publicly asked to see the Report.
The Express may well ask to see the report once the review is finished. We have no proof that the review is over, in fact, if we believe the McC's, the review is still ongoing.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 14:15

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:
The Express may well ask to see the report once the review is finished. We have no proof that the review is over, in fact, if we believe the McC's, the review is still ongoing.

Hi wjk, so Cameron must have made more money available, even though quesrions were being asked about the cost??? Either he has information that implicates the McCanns and SY are just stringing them along or Cameron is an even bigger fool than I Imagined . As I keep saying , he is reactive, not proactive .The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 12 May - 14:33

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 306321 Panda, I really do believe Cameron would make more money available for the review to continue.
Hogan-Howe asked the question last year and it seems he got his answer. Again, if we believe the McCanns.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-chief-calls-for-decision-on-funding-of-madeleine-mccann-review-8078769.html

I think we have to MORE patient than we've already been! The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 15:08

wjk wrote: The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 306321 Panda, I really do believe Cameron would make more money available for the review to continue.
Hogan-Howe asked the question last year and it seems he got his answer. Again, if we believe the McCanns.
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/met-chief-calls-for-decision-on-funding-of-madeleine-mccann-review-8078769.html

I think we have to MORE patient than we've already been! The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 294124
wjk....I don't think my patience will wear much longer. What really threw me was the request I made to SY asking if they had interviewed Halligen languishing in jail for the last 2 years about the £300,000 paid to him SY said they were unable to comment and the next thing, 10 days later Halligen is extradited to the U.S.!!!!! Now you tell me there is no Government protection the McCanns do not enjoy.????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 12 May - 15:16

Whatever SY do or do not find, I'm darned sure we'll never know about it. When have the police ever kept the public abreast of details of any investigations they're involved in - as it should be.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 15:22

dazedandconfused wrote:Whatever SY do or do not find, I'm darned sure we'll never know about it. When have the police ever kept the public abreast of details of any investigations they're involved in - as it should be.
Hi dazedandconfused.......how often have we said the McCanns have received unparalled protection and help , why should we assume this expensive Review, to please the McCanns, will acheive anything.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 12 May - 15:26

Panda wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:Whatever SY do or do not find, I'm darned sure we'll never know about it. When have the police ever kept the public abreast of details of any investigations they're involved in - as it should be.
Hi dazedandconfused.......how often have we said the McCanns have received unparalled protection and help , why should we assume this expensive Review, to please the McCanns, will acheive anything.?

I'm not assuming anything. I can't see how it can achieve much at all as the case revolves around another country. Even if SY found concrete proof of wrongdoings (which I doubt) they still couldn't force Portugal to do anything about their findings.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 12 May - 15:37

dazedandconfused wrote:
Panda wrote:

I'm not assuming anything. I can't see how it can achieve much at all as the case revolves around another country. Even if SY found concrete proof of wrongdoings (which I doubt) they still couldn't force Portugal to do anything about their findings.
It all goes back to "show me the body" when the Portugese Prosecutor asked a Judge if there was sufficient evidence to go to Trial.What exactly has £4.25 million been spent on??? reviewing existing information , obviously nothing has been found of sufficient importance for the PORTUGESE TO OPEN THE CASE. This confirms that the Police were not lax so the McCanns were wrong to blame them . If this is indeed the case, Cameron should issue a statement to this effect as an apology to the Portugese who have been our friends for Centuries and taken a lot of stick from the McCanns and the British Press.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 12 May - 15:42

Panda wrote:

The Sun - Madeleine's room - same as six years ago - Page 3 306321 Panda I've come to the conclusion that this case will be solved :) ....if the Government and "others" where protecting the McCanns why are we all STILL discussing this 7 years later, if they were so highly and well protected I don't believe any of us would discussing this case to day it would have all been covered up, END OF.

My theory is that the McCanns have been advise excellently and that this case is all about money and lots of it.....that's what is stopping the McCanns from arrest or this case been re-opened Portugal just can't afford to take them on financially and also they have to have everything water tight because of this......
That's the only reason this case hasn't been solved yet, no more fund = no more protection!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 12 May - 15:49

SY are reviewing the case right? How do we no that SY and PJ are not working out (along with evidence that has been missed) the right way to re-open this case?
It's not going good for the McCanns I do thing that things are happening in PT, the longer this review goes on the worse it is for the McCanns.

If SY was doing a whitewash it imo would be dealt with quickly and certainly not running in to years and wasting millions £ of tax payers money
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next