Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry

+33
margaret
malena stool
rainbow-fairy
Lillyofthevalley
jeanmonroe
chrissie
mossman
kitti
AnnaEsse
interested
tanszi
Angelina
dutchclogs
fred
fuzeta
MaryB
Wintabells
Bobsy
Loopdaloop
mara thon
Annabel
weissnicht
Lioned
JOHNFRANCIS
squeaker
bill516
Badboy
Chris
Claudia79
comperedna
almostgothic
matthew
keepingmum
37 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry

Post  margaret Thu 20 Jun - 14:39

Not Born Yesterday wrote:

This dreadful article uses the words "rightly eliminated" - quoting an unnamed "authoritative source".

I wonder who that could be....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Empty Re: Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry

Post  Panda Thu 20 Jun - 15:53

malena stool wrote:I agree with what you say Panda, but there is a world of difference between the sort of 'Jail Time' the likes of Brooks and Co could do and that which you or I would do. Hulme for instance spent just a few weeks in a 'prison' with more facilities and comforts available to him than perhaps the average person has in their own home.

Hi malena, it wasn't Hulme, this was a few years ago and he spent quite a while in clink.....was it Jonathon Aitken?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 20 Jun - 16:36

Hi panda, :hi:there's been Jeffrey archer, Jonathan Aitken, Chris Huhne, Jim Devine and Elliot Morley to name but a few.

I thought neil Hamilton was another but a quick google says not.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Jun - 16:52

margaret wrote:Hi panda, :hi:there's been Jeffrey archer, Jonathan Aitken, Chris Huhne, Jim Devine and Elliot Morley to name but a few.

I thought neil Hamilton was another but a quick google says not.

Thanks margaret, it was Jonathon Aitken, he was a politician , he spent quite a long time in jail but I can't remember what the crime was.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Jun - 16:58

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Jun - 17:30

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Aitken

Just for you, Panda.

Your'e so kind x  I remember he had a sister who was an Actress. Obviously , the term in Prison changed him because he has turned to religion , maybe that't what some of our MP's need. Especially the MOD for making 5,000 soldiers redundant.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  maive Sun 23 Jun - 1:30

Sorry if this has already been posted Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Icon_flower

I have never seen this comment from the McCanns before....

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-Leads-discussed/story-19360136-detail/story.html#axzz2WziTxUt7

Madeleine McCann: Leads discussed
Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Trusted-contributor-png8
Saturday, June 22, 2013
[url=http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/people/Leicester Mercury/profile.html]Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 Leicester_Mercury_Small[/url]
[url=http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/people/Leicester Mercury/profile.html]Leicester Mercury[/url]
Follow
Government lawyers have met their counterparts in Portugal to discuss new leads in the case of Madeleine McCann.
London's chief crown prosecutor, Alison Saunders, and her deputy, Jenny Hopkins, flew to Portugal with Scotland Yard detectives in connection with the force's review of the case.

1. Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 4973517
    Missing: Madeleine McCann vanished in 2007

Madeleine, who was then nearly four, disappeared from her family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, Algarve, on May 3, 2007.
She vanished as her parents Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, dined at a nearby tapas restaurant with friends.

Scotland Yard takes over the enquiry - Page 7 4280135-promo
Business Cards From Only £10.95 Delivered www.myprint-247.co.uk
myprint-247
View details
Print voucher
Our heavyweight cards have FREE UV silk coating, FREE next day delivery & VAT included. Choose from 1000's of pre-designed templates or upload your own artwork. Orders dispatched within 24hrs.
Terms: Visit our site for more products: Business Cards, Compliment Slips, Letterheads, Leaflets, Postcards, Posters & much more. All items are free next day delivery. www.myprint-247.co.uk
Valid until: Sunday, June 30 2013
A Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) spokesman said: "Prosecutors from CPS London, and investigators from the Metropolitan Police Service visited their Portuguese counterparts on April 17 and 18 to discuss possible next steps in relation to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann."
Operation Grange, conducted by Scotland Yard's Homicide and Serious Crime Command, was launched in May 2011.
Last month, Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell said the review had identified ''both investigative and forensic opportunities" and had identified "more than a handful of people of interest".
As they marked the sixth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance last month, Mr and Mrs McCann said they were encouraged by Operation Grange.
They said police seemed "more determined than ever".

Read more: http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-Leads-discussed/story-19360136-detail/story.html#ixzz2Wzj4MS6k
Follow us: @thisisleics on Twitter | thisisleicestershire on Facebook
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 23 Jun - 6:49

In my opinion, whatever is happening within the review/investigation, should remain confidential, until a case is built where people are brought to justice, or the case is permanently closed.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 23 Jun - 9:24

kathybelle wrote:In my opinion, whatever is happening within the review/investigation, should remain confidential, until a case is built where people are brought to justice, or the case is permanently closed.

i agree kathy - ive read a book about the wests - also about karen mathews - and both could have got off with what the papers printed and what witnesses said -- tbh i am still hopeful in a way that is why the tapas and others are quiet and remain tight lipped
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7