Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

+37
widowan
MaryB
malena stool
mossman
fuzeta
tanszi
Chris
kitti
Lioned
jinvta
flower
AnnaEsse
winjoy
wjk
chrissie1
quickfingers
Roasted Arizona
jejune
frencheuropean
dazedandconfused
margaret
princess_leia
Panda
wantthetruth
cass
pennylane
Annabel
SteveT
Claudia79
keepingmum
Krisy22
Justiceforallkids
marxman
Christine
James
jeanmonroe
Badboy
41 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 12 Empty Re: Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

Post  Karen Fri 1 Nov - 7:30

Katie Hopkins tweeted that she will be "on the sofa" next week discussing certain issues, I tweeted her back asking if she would be discussing Madeleine - here is her reply -

Karen Pinto ‏@KSLPinto 13h
@KTHopkins Any mention on Maddie??

Katie Hopkins ‏@KTHopkins 13h
@KSLPinto not this week - but it is in the pipeline x

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 12 Empty Re: Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times

Post  fred Fri 1 Nov - 8:30

Karen wrote:Katie Hopkins tweeted that she will be "on the sofa" next week discussing certain issues,  I tweeted her back asking if she would be discussing Madeleine - here is her reply -

Karen Pinto ‏@KSLPinto  13h  
@KTHopkins Any mention on Maddie??

Katie Hopkins ‏@KTHopkins  13h  
@KSLPinto not this week - but it is in the pipeline x

Oooh!! Interesting!!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine clues hidden for 5 years - The Sunday Times - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri 1 Nov - 22:40

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 12 Nov - 19:28

interested wrote:There is chatter on twitter that Katie Hopkins has been hired by The Sun to write a weekly column.  Like I mentioned earlier in the week, I had never heard of her before her comments on twitter about the McCanns in response to the Sunday Times article.  I'm wondering if she will be allowed to continue to voice her assertions while employed by the McCann friendly Sun; she certainly made her opinion clear earlier in the week on twitter.

I haven't heard anything further from Katie Hopkins. Am I the only one who thinks she has been Carter-Rucked?????
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 12 Nov - 20:20

Curious that one minute she's sounding off about the McCanns and the next minute she lands a job with the Scum.
As usual, I think it's all in the timing.

Let's just put it this way - it'd be interesting to read the contract she signed ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12