Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

according to CDM david payne is a suspect???

+15
wjk
interested
jejune
Claudia79
tanszi
Karen
weissnicht
jassi
duncanmac
chrissie
Freja53
LJC
cass
AnnaEsse
Justiceforallkids
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 Empty Re: according to CDM david payne is a suspect???

Post  wjk Thu 30 Jan - 21:38

pennylane wrote:
kitti wrote:As  soon as I read it I  thought off oldfield

I think you may have something there, kitti!  The only thing that bothers me is she didn't mention height at all, and I'm not sure you would miss that from a description.... even looking down from a balcony it must be obvious?
Its O'Brien that's really tall isn't it?  according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 303636 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 Empty Re: according to CDM david payne is a suspect???

Post  kitti Thu 30 Jan - 21:43

Yes and skinny....Oldfield looks fit and tanned.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 30 Jan - 21:43

wjk wrote:
pennylane wrote:
kitti wrote:As  soon as I read it I  thought off oldfield

I think you may have something there, kitti!  The only thing that bothers me is she didn't mention height at all, and I'm not sure you would miss that from a description.... even looking down from a balcony it must be obvious?
Its O'Brien that's really tall isn't it?  according to CDM  david payne     is a  suspect??? - Page 3 303636 

Yes that's right, O'Brien is very tall indeed, but I got the idea Oldfield was a bit over 6' tall himself.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 30 Jan - 21:48

http://www.mccannfiles.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/tapas7highcourt7.jpg

Yes he looks tall and look who's sneaked in the back there........
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 30 Jan - 21:49

Why is HE there?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 30 Jan - 22:00

kitti wrote:Have you noticed, all the efits fit either Payne, O'Brian or Gerry McCann.

The person who closed the gate very quietly and sneaked away from 5a seen by the people sitting on the balcony one afternoon , fits Oldfield.

What day was that I wonder. It sure does look like one of the T9. He could have an innocent explanation for being there, of course. Returning some sun cream and didn't want to wake the twins banging the gate on my way out, etc. That would be tough to prove anything about.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 30 Jan - 22:06

kitti wrote:Why is HE there?

The pink pimp strikes again!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Thu 30 Jan - 23:10

duncanmac wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again.
I am fed up with PT criticising the UK over this.
The same thing was said a few months ago on a TV programme in PT.
PT had the Gaspars statement after GA was removed from the case.
Why didnt Mr Rebello pursue this ?
He came to the UK for the Roggies but never chose ta ask DP.
Why dont PT re open the case if as the editor says DP is a suspect ?
What is stopping PT from doing what this guy is asking SY to do ?
After all, it is your country were the crime was committed.

Put up or shut up

The Gaspar statement was not handed over officially by the UK authorities, it seems it found its way among other documents. Therefore, the PJ was not able to pursue that lead.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Fri 31 Jan - 0:03

Carolina wrote:
duncanmac wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again.
I am fed up with PT criticising the UK over this.
The same thing was said a few months ago on a TV programme in PT.
PT had the Gaspars statement after GA was removed from the case.
Why didnt Mr Rebello pursue this ?
He came to the UK for the Roggies but never chose ta ask DP.
Why dont PT re open the case if as the editor says DP is a suspect ?
What is stopping PT from doing what this guy is asking SY to do ?
After all, it is your country were the crime was committed.

Put up or shut up

The Gaspar statement was not handed over officially by the UK authorities, it seems it found its way among other documents. Therefore, the PJ was not able to pursue that lead.

I wonder how they'd pursue it anyhow, so late in the game, and from Portugal, and in an environment that clearly the UK cops were not cooperating with THEM -. The pedophile, if such he is, was in a party WITH the parents and not for the first time, and formed a part of their alibi, as well as keeping the social services woman (who recognized him?) from talking with Kate. His wife is Kate's staunch friend today, at least according to the book - while others have deserted them, Fiona and Dave stay true.

If you can't look at the parents I presume you can't look at Paynes - although it'd have been "fun" to see the letter go to SY asking if PJ could operate ont heir turf and question him ("first arrests made in Maddie case!") and now I wonder whether Dave and Fi stated they would not cooperate or saw no reason to return to do a reconstruction - remember it only took one of them to say they wouldn't go, they only wanted to do it if they all went together - and some saw no "use" for it and thought it might be done to "fit them up" on neglect.

I can't recall what the Payne's said when asked to return to reconstruct the night when he (or he and Fi) went to 5A for 30 seconds (or 30 minutes) and Gerry was or wasn't there, after they did or didn't give the kids early bath and agree to keep them home. ?

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3