Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Sky News.

+23
MaryB
wjk
Ireland
Claudia79
pennylane
Lioned
tanszi
jassi
interested
mossman
margaret
wantthetruth
almostgothic
cass
Panda
matthew
weissnicht
Karen
Chris
dazedandconfused
mara thon
jinvta
welshy
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

More Sky News. - Page 4 Empty Re: More Sky News.

Post  kathybelle Sat 10 May - 9:47

LJC wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
LJC wrote:
tanszi wrote:LJC I feel differently.  i do not think that police would be granted search warrants for burglars houses in the UK which are not proved to be linked to a childs abduction.  You say that they had a large number of persons of interest but have whittled them down.  Bearing in mind the headlines about who they wanted to interview and why, it doesn't seem that they had much to whittle down.  its all spin to try and justify the massive amount of money being spent.  there has never been a case where the UK police actively gave a running commentary to the media and public about what was happening, the suspects they had and how many arrests are imminent and nothing happening.  I have a  very different view on what the UK police want.  Surely the way forward has already been agreed with the sites of interest that are going to be looked at with radar and excavated, oh and weren't dogs mentioned.  Are you sure the people on the ground discuss and agree what is to be done where, surely they will only carry out the investigations that have been agreed by the AG in Portugal.

One link here and one link there does not amount of proof. Links are certain chains of events which may form a pattern of activity in an enquiry. Where a pattern is identified the link strengthens.   SY may have to do more work around these 3 individuals to try to maximise the information they already have about them before the Portuguese will agree to searches of their homes.

So far as the whittle down of suspects is concerned, I think there would be other people of interest who are on file but perhaps its about prioritising them in order of interest.  At the moment these 3 people are more of a priority for SY.

I think yes, authorisations to carry out certain work will have been acquired beforehand but this will not be the last visit to Portugal made by UK detectives and part of their time in Portugal will involve discussing future strategies and I do believe these 3 suspects will form a basis for discussions.

Hello LJC

Can you please take a look at the photographs of the inside of the McCanns apartment and say why Andy Redwood wants to search the homes of 3 burglars, when there is no proof a burglary or even an abduction took place.

Maybe you can also explain, why Andy Redwood, will not make the McCanns his number one suspects? Unless I've been missing something, from the time I followed this case 7yrs ago, which was the day the news broke about Madeleine's disappearance, I can only see two people who are responsible for Madeleine's disappearance. Also their behaviour since Madeleine was supposedly discovered missing by her mother, is not that of parents whose child has been abducted.  

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id155.html

I've studied the photographs in the link above and nowhere can I see evidence of a burglary or an abduction. Maybe you can point out evidence of a burglary and or an abduction, which I have obviously missed.

Well no break in required as the doors were unlocked.  And if there is no sign of an abduction, how did the McCanns do it?  Surely parents can be abductors too?  If they carted her off they made it look like an abduction.  Or did they get someone else to cart her off perhaps through unlocked doors?  Or did a burglar enter through unlocked doors and suffocate her to stop her screaming and then cart her off back through unlocked doors.  

Who knows. All we are told is no evidence of this, no evidence of that.  But I don't necessarily buy into that.  I don't buy into the apartment was so clean there was no DNA.  How could that be, given so many entered the apartment to look for her?   Deep cleaning on that scale, to clean off every trace of completely everyone, would take ages and we saw the forensic people there early on 4th May with their brushes and they arrived after the apartment had been sealed and we are told the apartment was sealed off as soon as possible.

DNA must have been plentiful; however it must be very hard to determine if there is rogue DNA, given all the people that trampled all over the apartment in the hour/s afterwards but if the 'tramplers' DNA has been identified, plus DNA from the family identified, it leaves other DNA possibly from others unknown and its that DNA that will be of interest to the police.  If they have samples from others unknown then its a case of trying to find a match to it,  but its a laborious process trying to get the hit from the database of known criminals or trying to get the hit from new samples from new criminals who are not yet on the database.

So, who knows what SY may find by a search of homes of burglars.  7 long years have passed but there may possibly be traces of hair from Madeleine on an old unwashed jacket for instance.  

These are ex employees of Ocean Club, who are now known to be criminals who burgle, and their phones pinged in the area that very same night we are told, so I think it certainly warrants further investigation if only to rule them out.

I feel SY are ruling no one in and no one out.  I don't think Kate and Gerry are as safe as SY give the impression they are and they are also looking at others unknown as well.    

Hi LJC

Thank you for your reply, I've only just responded, because I've been away for a couple of days. Regarding the burglars, I understand there would be no sign of a break in, if the apartment was unlocked, while the McCanns were out and burglars entered their apartment. However, a burglar wouldn't have entered and walked out with nothing, without leaving some evidence of open drawers cupboards, wardrobes etc., with the contents strewn all over the floor and that's what I mean when I said there was no evidence of a burglary or even an abduction.

It's plainly obvious to me, that these burglars are not suspected of being involved with Madeleine's disappearance by the PJ and that is why Redwood and his team have not been given permission search their houses. In my opinion, any Portuguese citizen, who is suspected of being involved in Madeleine's disappearance, should be investigated by the PJ.

Andy Redwood and his team, should investigate anyone  in the UK, who they suspect played a part in Madeleine's disappearance. Redwood knows two people who reside in the UK and are without a shadow of a doubt, involved with Madeleine's disappearance. He knows the identity of those two people, who are the McCanns.

Redwood,  has no intentions of investigating the McCanns. If he had, he would not have made statements on more than one occasion, that the McCanns and their mates, were not persons of interest to he and his team. He would have said nothing at all.

If Redwood has been told by a higher authority, that anyone but the McCanns and their mates must be investigated, I'll hazard a guess and say the person who gave him the order was either Bernard Hogan-Howe, the head of the 'Met' and a friend of Kate McCann's parents, or someone with Hogan-Howe's knowledge.

Hogan-Howe, spoke on the radio the other day about this investigation. He didn't say Mr and Mrs McCann want to find out what happened to Madeleine, he said Kate and Gerry want to find out what happened to Maddie and Scotland Yard, were keeping Kate and Gerry informed of any developments.

Hogan-Howe, then he went on to say, that not knowing was causing Kate and Gerry great suffering. He never mentioned any suffering Madeleine had endured. However that came as no surprise to me, because everyone who has supported the McCanns financially or otherwise, have all spoken of the suffering the McCanns have endured. None  of them have mentioned how Madeleine will have suffered, or any suffering her siblings will endure, when they're old enough to comprehend that their big sister, disappeared because of the actions of their parents.

So going off Hogan-Howe's media statement, I would say the McCanns are safe as houses.

I know it doesn't matter what I think, but because I'm entitled to express my opinion, I will say that I will always believe the evidence that was put before Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida. Which is Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment, her parents tried to hide the cadaver odour and they along with their mates, lied from day one.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

If Mr Almeida was telling lies, the McCanns would have not only included him in their lawsuit, against Goncalo Amaral, the publisher of his book and the documentary makers, they would have shouted from the roof tops that Mr Almeida's report was untrue.

The McCanns can't expect to win a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, for stating in his book 'The Truth of the Lie', the facts from the PJ files, when they're not prepared to take out a lawsuit against Mr Almeida, as well as authors of the other files.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
More Sky News. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Sky News. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sat 10 May - 10:42

What exactly has happened to the lawsuit. Has it been shelved because of the new investigations. Or is it just a routine postponement.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
More Sky News. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Sky News. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 10 May - 10:49

The McCanns can't expect to win a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, for stating in his book 'The Truth of the Lie', the facts from the PJ files, when they're not prepared to take out a lawsuit against Mr Almeida, as well as authors of the other files.
--------------------------------------------------

Or indeed, DCI Redwood, of the MET, who is also on record, as saying, 'Madeleine may not have been alive when she left the apartment'

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/mar/19/madeleine-mccann-police-intruder-girls-algarve

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, in charge of the hunt for Madeleine, accepted there were differences between these cases and that of Madeleine's disappearance but added "that there was a possibility that she had not left her family's holiday apartment alive when she disappeared in May 2007."

AND

Redwood said the assumption that Madeleine was abducted "may not follow with all our thinking" on the case.

McCanns HAVE got to 'sue' the MET/SY, surely?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 10 May - 10:59

jeanmonroe wrote:The McCanns can't expect to win a lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral, for stating in his book 'The Truth of the Lie', the facts from the PJ files, when they're not prepared to take out a lawsuit against Mr Almeida, as well as authors of the other files.
--------------------------------------------------

Or indeed, DCI Redwood, of the MET, who is also on record, as saying, 'Madeleine may not have been alive when she left the apartment'

Hi Jeanmonroe

Well said,  More Sky News. - Page 4 307691  I bet the McCanns were seething, when Redwood said what he said. I wonder why they've never made a public statement about this fact and yes you're right, they've got to sue the Met.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sat 10 May - 12:34

kathybelle wrote:Hi LJC

Thank you for your reply, I've only just responded, because I've been away for a couple of days. Regarding the burglars, I understand there would be no sign of a break in, if the apartment was unlocked, while the McCanns were out and burglars entered their apartment. However, a burglar wouldn't have entered and walked out with nothing, without leaving some evidence of open drawers cupboards, wardrobes etc., with the contents strewn all over the floor and that's what I mean when I said there was no evidence of a burglary or even an abduction.

I don't know though about that, when my friend was burgled it took her 24 hours to realise, lol. No real disruption caused. Just a general sense of "Oh I thought I'd left that over there, so where's it gone" type of thinking before the penny dropped.

If someone did enter the apartment it could be that Madeleine started to scream before they got to do the place over and their priority then was to shut her up.

I came to this forum believing the McCanns know more than they let on but at the same time keep an open mind.

Over time, I have read alot of ridiculous things about what could have happened which do not seem plausable at all and other things I read I think should not be ignored so much.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 10 May - 13:04

LJC wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Hi LJC

I don't know though about that, when my friend was burgled it took her 24 hours to realise, lol.  No real disruption caused.  Just a general sense of "Oh I thought I'd left that over there, so where's it gone" type of thinking before the penny dropped.

If someone did enter the apartment it could be that Madeleine started to scream before they got to do the place over and their priority then was to shut her up.

I came to this forum believing the McCanns know more than they let on but at the same time keep an open mind.

Over time, I have read alot of ridiculous things about what could have happened which do not seem plausable at all and other things I read I think should not be ignored so much.

In my opinion, the Portuguese Authorities were correct in refusing Andy Redwood permission to search these burglars homes. If these homes needed to be searched, in my opinion, the people who conduct the searches, would be someone within the PJ. The Portuguese Authorities are well aware that the McCanns are the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance and Redwood has no intentions of making the McCanns persons of interest. In my opinion, the Portuguese Authorities will have come to the conclusion that Redwood, is looking for a scapegoat, to take the blame for Madeleine's disappearance.

Once again, there is not a shred of evidence anyone, other than the McCanns and their mates, were in the McCanns apartment, thanks to the McCanns and their mates, trampling all over the crime scene.

There is evidence Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment and due to cadaver scent, being on her clothing and her mother's clothing, I can only concur with Mr Tavares de Almeida, who sent his report to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

The McCanns have kept strangely quiet about Mr Almeida's damning report, which is in the PJ files, for anyone in the civilised world who is interested in this case, to look at. What's even stranger is the McCanns are suing Goncalo Amaral, for stating the contents of Mr Almeida's report in his book, but they aren't suing Mr Almeida.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 10 May - 13:42

The first thing the burglar would off seen is the camera on the table whilst looking straight ahead and seeing cots would off crept in and saw babies sleeping and thought...babies + parents...OMG their sleeping in the next room, then Scarpered

A burglar apon hearing a screeching child.... mrs Fenn never heard on the 3rd.....would off pooped his pants then ran.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4