Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's happening now???????

+12
weissnicht
tanszi
cherry1
MaryB
cass
margaret
interested
matthew
kathybelle
mara thon
comperedna
almostgothic
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's happening now??????? Empty What's happening now???????

Post  MaryB Wed 14 May - 11:13

Yet again we are given news and then nothing. Why report on the digs at all. Why not just go ahead and do it. And why not just arrest suspects without a fanfare. But no. We always have to have this in the press and no follow up or action. What's to bet there will be not another word on the digs and we will be told of some other imminent thing like a suspect being about to be traced.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
What's happening now??????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's happening now??????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

What's happening now??????? Empty Re: What's happening now???????

Post  matthew Wed 14 May - 17:10

When the serious stuff starts there will be no news...very frustrating atm but the process is the process...maybe no news is good news or there's just no news  What's happening now??????? 294124
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
What's happening now??????? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What's happening now??????? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 14 May - 17:58

Yep - there's probably plenty going on.

We've had the 'cops in cafes' and 'cops in choppers' bit (to give the d'err-brained hacks and TM something to wet themselves over).

Let's hope that now we'll get the 'tell 'em nothing' bit.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 14 May - 18:51

I hope that no news means something is actually happening. At least you can't spin nothing. But it does highlight how much is made up.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 14 May - 19:11

MaryB wrote:I hope that no news means something is actually happening.  At least you can't spin nothing.  But it does highlight how much is made up.  
For how long we have now had...arrests soon...suspects found....other suspects....arrest...new clues....etc etc.... and all around some mc 'anniversaries' and then nothing, until the next 'important mccann date'.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 14 May - 21:36

I've been reading some reports on the "hacking" testimony. It seems NOTW were hacking phones belonging to the Royals. Details of info obtained relating to Prince Charles' phone are classified as being of "extreme delicacy" and will not be made public. I still think the McCanns' phones were hacked in the early days. I can't help but think if the press were able to access the Royals they would have been able to listen in on the McCanns as well. I wonder, what with government intervention, any testimony relating to the Madeleine McCann case is off limits also.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 15 May - 2:43

There's been a sighting....

Someone took a picture off a girl with blond hair at a football match and has plastered it all over twitter.

I would be very angry if that were my child...She was with a Portuguese couple.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 6:20

interested wrote:I've been reading some reports on the "hacking" testimony.  It seems NOTW were hacking phones belonging to the Royals.  Details of info obtained relating to Prince Charles' phone are classified as being of "extreme delicacy" and will not be made public.  I still think the McCanns' phones were hacked in the early days.  I can't help but think if the press were able to access the Royals they would have been able to listen in on the McCanns as well.  I wonder, what with government intervention, any testimony relating to the Madeleine McCann case is off limits also.

Hi Interested

I remember Clarence Mitchell speaking to the media about the phone hacking issue. He said the McCanns phones were not hacked, but he believed someone tried to hack into his phone. In my opinion, if the McCanns phones had been hacked, they would have sued the pants off the media. Many celebrities including Charlotte Church got massive pay-outs, due to their phones being hacked.

The McCanns had a downright cheek, appearing at the Leveson Inquiry, they courted the press, for no other reason than they wanted celebrity status. Unfortunately they used Madeleine as their reason for courting the press, just as they used her as a cash cow.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 6:34

kitti wrote:There's been a sighting....

Someone took a picture off a girl with blond hair at a football match and  has plastered it all over  twitter.

I would be very angry if that were my child...She was with a Portuguese couple.

Good morning Kitti

I'm in full agreement with you. If I were the parents of this little girl, I would report the person who took the photograph, along with the people who allowed the photograph to be plastered all over the newspapers, to the police. There is a photograph of this little girl, on Jill Havern's 'Forumotion' forum and she looks no more than 8yrs of age

I'll be amazed if we hear condemnation from the 'gruesome twosome.' As far as I'm aware, they made no comment when other so called 'Madeleine lookalikes' have had their faces plastered all over the newspapers.

The 'gruesome twosome' are not only responsible for bringing misery to their own children, their appalling behaviour, has brought misery to many other people. Including Goncalo Amaral and Tony Bennett.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 15 May - 11:27

Somewhat off topic, but this HAS happened now:

Portugal takes ‘Best European Country’ award

http://portugalresident.com/portugal-takes-%E2%80%98best-european-country%E2%80%99-award

What's happening now??????? 307691 What's happening now??????? Portugal%20flag-S-anim
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 May - 11:39

Kathybelle, I may be having a senior moment, but I can't find that photo on the Jill Havern forum. There is mention of it being on Twitter but I don't know how to access it there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 15 May - 11:39

MaryB wrote:I hope that no news means something is actually happening.  At least you can't spin nothing.  But it does highlight how much is made up.  

I think the press have shut up like the Mccanns said so as not to jeopardise the case, quite right too.

But the digs are still going ahead, and l hope they get some answers.  What's happening now??????? 25346

AG  What's happening now??????? 307691 
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 15 May - 11:51

thanks almostgothic. really pleased that Portugal has this.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 12:12

almostgothic wrote:Somewhat off topic, but this HAS happened now:

Portugal takes ‘Best European Country’ award

http://portugalresident.com/portugal-takes-%E2%80%98best-european-country%E2%80%99-award

What's happening now??????? 307691 What's happening now??????? Portugal%20flag-S-anim

What's happening now??????? 307691 from myself, almost gothic.

I've just replied to a poster, who is accusing the PJ of not doing their job properly.

http://portugalresident.com/air-%E2%80%98search-for-madeleine%E2%80%99-as-british-police-warned-to-%E2%80%98zip-it%E2%80%99

I've just checked and my comment has disappeared. I wasn't rude I just stated some facts and advised the poster to look at the PJ files.
The comment is under my 'Daisy1946' user name.

Last edited by kathybelle on Thu 15 May - 12:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding More Information.)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 12:19

I've just had a message that my comment is waiting to be approved by the Portuguese Resident. I can't see any  reason why my comment shouldn't be approved, especially as I am defending the PJ.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Thu 15 May - 13:39

It is up there now, kathybelle... and very good it is too!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 13:46

comperedna wrote:It is up there now, kathybelle... and very good it is too!

Thanks comperedna.  What's happening now??????? Icon_flower 

I was beginning to think I said something I shouldn't have said, even though I spoke the truth.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 13:59

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Kathybelle, I may be having a senior moment, but I can't find that photo on the Jill Havern forum. There is mention of it being on Twitter but I don't know how to access it there.

Hi N.B.Y.

I've just had a good look on Jill's forum and I can't find photo. I can only presume the photo has been deleted and so it should be, because if I was the parents of that little girl, I would be going mental.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 May - 14:01

I have now seen it on Facebook.

The girl does look like Madeleine a bit (as far as you can say that with all the widely differing photos of her) but she can't be as old as 11.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 15 May - 14:02

The stupid person even said the 'spot' in her eye was prominent .....IN HER LEFT EYE!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Thu 15 May - 14:18

I thought it was an offence to take photos of other peoples children. I believe people have even been arrested and had their cameras confiscated to taking photos in public places simply because there were children in the area, yet when it comes to the great almighty Mccanns it seems families can have their lives ruined by stupid people taking photos of their children and having them plastered all over the papers and media ! The families this has happened too should all get together and sue the pants off the Mccanns and whoever took the photos.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 15 May - 14:51

mara thon wrote:I thought it was an offence to take photos of other peoples children.  I believe people have even been arrested and had their cameras confiscated to taking photos in public places simply because there were children in the area, yet when it comes to the great almighty Mccanns it seems families can have their lives ruined by stupid people taking photos of their children and having them plastered all over the papers and media !  The families this has happened too should all get together and sue the pants off the Mccanns and whoever took the photos.

The McCanns are to blame for this. The other week I put a video on here, where Kate McCann is reminding people that Madeleine is still missing and needs to be found. She wanted people to keep their eyes out for Madeleine when they went on holiday.

It hasn't registered with some people, that Madeleine is not 4yr old anymore.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 15 May - 17:43

mara thon wrote:I thought it was an offence to take photos of other peoples children.  I believe people have even been arrested and had their cameras confiscated to taking photos in public places simply because there were children in the area, yet when it comes to the great almighty Mccanns it seems families can have their lives ruined by stupid people taking photos of their children and having them plastered all over the papers and media !  The families this has happened too should all get together and sue the pants off the Mccanns and whoever took the photos.

It was a screenshot when someone had paused the match on their SKY box last night...not in any way saying that makes it right though.
Just another reason why this scam abduction needs ending asap...imagine being one of the 6-7 yr old girls parent/grandparent when they find out their daughter/GD has been shared with the pro McCann 'supporters'
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 15 May - 18:20

Just read (online) an article in today's Guardian: "Google faces deluge of requests to wipe details from search index".

"Hundreds of people including an ex-politician seeking re-election, a paedophile AND A DOCTOR have applied to have details about them wiped from Google's search index since a landmark ruling in Europe on Tuesday."

Doctor....hmmm anyone care to make a guess?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 16 May - 19:19

Well looks like no further forward as usual. Unless you can count the girl seen at the football match. This will go on and on and on. Nothing will be solved.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next