Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

+6
wjk
wantthetruth
fuzeta
malena stool
Panda
tanszi
10 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 10 Empty Re: Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

Post  Badboy Sat 22 Aug - 22:38

IT IS BEING SAID POSSIBLY 1 MILLION PALSTINIANS SUPPORT ISIS,QUITE A LOT OF PEOPLE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 10 Empty Re: Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

Post  katertaif Sun 23 Aug - 3:47

Badboy wrote:IT IS BEING SAID POSSIBLY 1 MILLION PALSTINIANS SUPPORT ISIS,QUITE A LOT OF PEOPLE

Good morning Badboy. Yes I read a similar report in an article from the Gatestone Institute, and also the Middle East Forum. Both reports think the numbers may be more. In addition to the possible 10% of the population of Turkey, and the numbers going or attempting to go from Europe, it does indeed work out at a lot of people. I can't believe or perhaps I don't want to believe that so many are active terrorists. Although it has to be said that the verses advocating the killing/enslaving of infidels in the Qur'an supply a whole new concept as to what constitutes terrorism.

A great deal of publicity is given to the treatment of women, and the sex/slave markets. I cannot think of any more powerful reason responsible for persuading all these mainly young men to flock to an out and out merciless and blood soaked cult as this one. Even the end result of the avowed intention to destroy Israel doesn't explain it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 23 Aug - 13:58

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:IT IS BEING SAID POSSIBLY 1 MILLION PALSTINIANS SUPPORT ISIS,QUITE A LOT OF PEOPLE

Good morning Badboy. Yes I read a similar report in an article from the Gatestone Institute, and also the Middle East Forum. Both reports think the numbers may be more. In addition to the possible 10% of the population of Turkey, and the numbers going or attempting to go from Europe, it does indeed work out at a lot of people. I can't believe or perhaps I don't want to believe that so many are active terrorists. Although it has to be said that the verses advocating the killing/enslaving of infidels in the Qur'an supply a whole new concept as to what constitutes terrorism.

A great deal of publicity is given to the treatment of women, and the sex/slave markets. I cannot think of any more powerful reason responsible for persuading all these mainly young men to flock to an out and out merciless and blood soaked cult as this one. Even the end result of the avowed intention to destroy Israel doesn't explain it.
ACTUALLY IT WAS THE REPORT BY THE GATESTONE INSTITUE THAT I SAW.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 9 Oct - 20:11

HAMAS HAS SAID THAT AN INFITIDA(SP?) HAS STARTED.
GOOD LUCK ON THIS ONE!
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 10 Oct - 16:15

Badboy wrote:HAMAS HAS SAID THAT AN INFITIDA(SP?) HAS STARTED.
GOOD LUCK ON THIS ONE!

That is what they've been after since the end of the last one. Hamas' leaders are as two faced as they come. They know they will lose heavily, or at least the Palestinians will lose out with great loss of life when open hostilities break out.

None of it brought about by the Israelis, who are the only ones in the region who really do want peace. This will serve to show in the first place how cynical Hamas and Hezbollah are, and how little they care for the well being of the people they are supposed to be leaders of'. It will give so called neutral NGO's an excuse to blame Israel for everything and whip up more hatred. It will also keep the arch ogres Israel in the minds of the Mad mullahs of Iran when they get the nuclear weapons they've been after all along. Of course they say they have no interest in this. This is called Taqqiya, and is allowed, even encouraged to deceive the infidel.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10