Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

+6
wjk
wantthetruth
fuzeta
malena stool
Panda
tanszi
10 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

Post  Guest Sun 13 Jul - 22:03

Panda wrote:We can argue til the cows come home on this topic and I just said to katertaif that i don't want to post on this topic any more because i don't think like the majority of you so you all carry on with your opinions O.K.?

Erm - you just did.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 3 Empty Re: Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself

Post  Badboy Sun 13 Jul - 22:05

ISRAELI TROOPS ARE ON THE GROUND IN GAZA,I THINK I HEARD.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Jul - 22:10

Badboy wrote:ISRAELI TROOPS ARE ON THE GROUND IN GAZA,I THINK I HEARD.

It had to come, Badboy. I pray they all stay safe and end this conflict swiftly, and with as little loss of life as possible.
Earlier tonight my family had to get into their shelter for the first time in 4 years. Normally the shells are all in the south and the people in the north don't really think about it, it's "somebody else's" problem, but not tonight.
Earlier this week, Hamas tried to hit the Dimona nuclear installation. They just don't care that it would wipe out many of their own as well as innocent Israelis if they actually succeeded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 13 Jul - 22:26

MISSILES WERE HITTING JERUSALEM EARLIER IN THE WEEK,I WONDER IF THE TEMPLE MOUNT MIGHT GET HIT.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Jul - 22:32

Badboy wrote:MISSILES WERE HITTING JERUSALEM EARLIER IN THE WEEK,I WONDER IF THE TEMPLE MOUNT MIGHT GET HIT.
The Iron Dome intercepts most things.  Why is Israel not allowed to defend itself - Page 3 25346 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 13 Jul - 22:59

[quote="Panda"]Evening katertaif, this latest crisis was the result of the teenager killed in Israel, but the main  problem has been all along the British Government giving a slice of Palestine to the Jews to create Israel . We both know also that the U.S. helped arm Israel and lend money to build the Country , in return for which Israel would be the eyes and ears for the U.S.A. in the  Middle East. Apparently Israeli troops have crossed the border into Pakistan , the UN have as much power as a 3 amp fuse.

Anyway, I don't want to discuss it any more I don't think like the rest of you on this matter , all I see is the death and destruction of the innocents.[/quote

Good evening Panda

I didn't know Israel had a border with Pakistan. They have crossed into the Gaza Strip, and it is the only thing they can do. In the short term I will of course mean the deaths of more women and children. Again that is the fault of Hamas who have little thought for their own people, beyond declaring them to be martyrs. In the long term, it will I believe save the lives of those women and children. I certainly wouldn't like to be living a few miles from a faction who are dedicated to my destruction.

As for no thinking the same as the rest of us Panda I for one fully support you in your opinion. I may disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 13 Jul - 23:43

THERE ARE ALSO JIHADI FACTIONS IN GAZA WHO SUPPORT ISIS,SO I UNDERSTAND.
PANDA MUST MEAN PALESTINE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 14 Jul - 9:10

Good morning badboy

Yes, I think Panda is mixing Pakistan with Palestine, easy enough to do.

I can well imagine there are elements in Gaza who will support ISIS. bearing in mind that while  feelings are stronger in Gaza and to a degree the west bank. Many terrorists will see ISIS as the best chance of gaining their ends. If they ever did get that, they would without any shadow of doubt find they should have been careful what they wished for.

Last edited by katertaif on Tue 15 Jul - 21:18; edited 1 time in total
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 14 Jul - 10:36

Iris wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISRAELI TROOPS ARE ON THE GROUND IN GAZA,I THINK I HEARD.

It had to come, Badboy.  I pray they all stay safe and end this conflict swiftly, and with as little loss of life as possible.  
Earlier tonight my family had to get into their shelter for the first time in 4 years.  Normally the shells are all in the south and the people in the north don't really think about it, it's "somebody else's" problem, but not tonight.
Earlier this week, Hamas tried to hit the Dimona nuclear installation.  They just don't care that it would wipe out many of their own as well as innocent Israelis if they actually succeeded.

Good morning Iris

If any more proof were needed as to who is to blame for this. Egypt has just tried to broker peace. The offer was for a 40 hour ceasefire, during which a durable, long term cessation of hostilities based on the 2012 agreement could be negotiated. Israel declared itself in favour of that, and agreed to observe the 2012 agreement. The head of Hamas' political wing one Abu Marzouk, after a short consultation with the armed factions of Hamas refused point blank to consider it.

So if it wasn't clear before, then it's abundantly clear now that Hamas are exchanging the lives of their own people in return for international sympathy. There are signs that international sympathy is getting less, but still enough of it remains for us to wonder where our alleged leaders park their brains at night. If we can see it, why can't they. why isn't Ban ki Moon calling on Hamas to stop attacking Israel? I know they are in mortal dread of upsetting the Saudis among others for fear of any disruption in the oil flow but right is right and blaming the Israelis when it is patently obvious - even painfully obvious - that they are only defending themselves is to say the least shameful.

The deaths of innocent Palestinian women and children lies squarely at the door of Hamas, no one else.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 15 Jul - 1:00

HAMAS ROCKETS HAVE HIT HEBRON AND BETHLEHEM
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Jul - 8:19

Badboy wrote:HAMAS ROCKETS HAVE HIT HEBRON AND BETHLEHEM

Good morning badboy.

How on earth can Hamas keep even the shreds of sympathy? Both Hebron and Bethlehem are in the West bank. This is Palestinian territory so they clearly do not give a damn who they kill and maim. This on top of the Egyptian attempt at brokering a ceasefire which the Israelis have accepted but Hamas will not.

Naturally, in spite of all evidence, both Hamas and the apologists, along with the Jew haters will continue to lay the blame firmly on the brutal, licentious soldiery of the IDF.

Hamas may be holding out for the release of a fair number of their terrorist brethren. The Israelis free them so they can plan even more murderous and cowardly attacks. Or it may be that they are not suited with the new Egyptian President al Sisi. They were far more at home with Morsi and the Muslim brotherhood.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 15 Jul - 9:00

Hamas last night said it would not agree to any truce until the two sides had reached a "full agreement", which included Israel lifting its blockade on Gaza and the opening of the Rafah border crossing with Egypt.
Israel and Hamas battled for eight days in late 2012. An Egyptian-mediated truce included guarantees of quiet for Israel and an easing of the blockade. Hamas has complained that the conditions of the deal were not honored.
Hamas wants Egypt to open the Rafah border crossing to increased traffic, and for Israel to ease the flow of goods into Gaza.

I only posted this to show Iris she was wrong to suggest I didn't know hat I was talking about when said Israel had blocked trade routes into Gaza.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 15 Jul - 11:18

katertaif wrote:Good morning badboy

I can well imagine there are elements in Gaza who will support ISIS. bearing in mind that while  feelings are stronger in Gaza and to a degree the west bank, all Muslims are dedicated to the cause of eradicating Israel, and establishing a world Caliphate. They will see ISIS as the best chance of gaining those ends. If they ever did get that, they would without any shadow of doubt find they should have been careful what they wished for.

The underlined sentence is not tolerated on this forum. Sweeping statements like that directed at any group of people are against the forum rules. Either amend it or I will delete your post and give you an official warning. This is not open to discussion. Thank you.

Last edited by Claudia79 on Tue 15 Jul - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 15 Jul - 13:15

Panda wrote:Hamas last night said it would not agree to any truce until the two sides had reached a "full agreement", which included Israel lifting its blockade on Gaza and the opening of the Rafah border crossing with Egypt.
Israel and Hamas battled for eight days in late 2012. An Egyptian-mediated truce included guarantees of quiet for Israel and an easing of the blockade. Hamas has complained that the conditions of the deal were not honored.
Hamas wants Egypt to open the Rafah border crossing to increased traffic, and for Israel to ease the flow of goods into Gaza.

I only posted this to show Iris she was wrong to suggest I didn't know hat I was talking about when  said Israel had blocked trade routes into Gaza.
you don't. The Rafah crossing was closed BY EGYPT. Why shouldn't the Jews have a homeland of their own?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Jul - 13:26

Claudia79 wrote:

I can well imagine there are elements in Gaza who will support ISIS. bearing in mind that while  feelings are stronger in Gaza and to a degree the west bank, all Muslims are dedicated to the cause of eradicating Israel, and establishing a world Caliphate. They will see ISIS as the best chance of gaining those ends. If they ever did get that, they would without any shadow of doubt find they should have been careful what they wished for.

The underlined sentence is not tolerated on this forum. Sweeping statements like that directed at any group of people are against the forum rules. Either amend it or I will delete your post and give you an official warning. This is not open to discussion. Thank you.

I would be quite willing to delete the post, as re-reading it I agree with you, in that it was a sweeping statement. I cannot delete it as it seems you have already done so.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 15 Jul - 13:31

katertaif wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:

I would be quite willing to delete the post, as re-reading it I agree with you, in that it was a sweeping statement. I cannot delete it as it seems you have already done so.

No, I haven't. It's where it has always been since you posted it, on the previous page. However, if you can't find it, let me know and I will (very gladly) delete it for you.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Jul - 17:11

No, I am afraid that for some reason I cannot find it, but then quite a few of the comments on this thread seem to have gone. That is not in any way a dig, it's a matter of fact. please do delete it.

I am having a little trouble with my internet connection, this may account for it I don't know. I have asked my service provider to see if there is a problem. Whatever the reason I can't find it.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 15 Jul - 19:34

katertaif wrote:No, I am afraid that for some reason I cannot find it, but then quite  a few of the comments on this thread seem to have gone. That is not in any way a dig, it's a matter of fact. please do delete it.

I am having a little trouble with my internet connection, this may account for it I don't know. I have asked my service provider to see if there is a problem. Whatever the reason I can't find it.

It certainly is there. No comments were deleted in this or any other thread so I take it the problem is on your side. It's the 13th comment on the previous page, posted yesterday at 9:10 am. I'll leave it up until later and then, if you still can't find it and delete it, I will.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Jul - 21:03

I believe you. I just cannot find it. There are a few threads which seem to have fewer comments on than before, and I'm not talking about mine only. Others appear to be missing, including the one I responded to initially. At first I though my internet was simply running more slowly than usual, and timing out at peak periods when everyone was using it. It does seem now that I have a problem, since there a re other issues with it.That of course doesn't alter the sweeping statement which on reflection, I agree was uncalled for.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Jul - 21:22

Claudia79 wrote:
katertaif wrote:No, I am afraid that for some reason I cannot find it, but then quite  a few of the comments on this thread seem to have gone. That is not in any way a dig, it's a matter of fact. please do delete it.

It certainly is there. No comments were deleted in this or any other thread so I take it the problem is on your side. It's the 13th comment on the previous page, posted yesterday at 9:10 am. I'll leave it up until later and then, if you still can't find it and delete it, I will.

Finally, I was able to see the other pages. I was staring at the screen, it seemed to jump, and there the pages were again. I have deleted the offending comment, and modified it. I will now look to see if the other internet issues have resolved themselves.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 15 Jul - 22:03

Thanks, Katertaif.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 15 Jul - 23:21

I was a little - shall we say enthusiastic. When I reread it, I agreed with you it was not affair statement.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 15 Jul - 23:42

katertaif wrote: I was a little - shall we say enthusiastic. When I reread it, I agreed with you it was not  affair statement.
ITS ONLY MILITANTS WHO SUPPORT THE IDEA OF A CALIPHATE.
HOPE IT ALRIGHT TO BRING IT UP.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 16 Jul - 0:09

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote: I was a little - shall we say enthusiastic. When I reread it, I agreed with you it was not  affair statement.
ITS ONLY MILITANTS WHO SUPPORT THE IDEA OF A CALIPHATE.
HOPE IT ALRIGHT TO BRING IT UP.

Having opinions is fine, Badboy. However, tarring many millions of people with the same brush (in this case basically calling all Muslim people terrorists) is unacceptable, as it would be if the comment had been directed at any particular group of people.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 16 Jul - 0:10

Good. Let's avoid similar 'enthusiasm' from now on, then.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next