Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun

2 posters

Go down

Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun Empty Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun

Post  interested Sat 20 Feb - 19:00

She admits that "Gerry was always better than me from the beginning at jumping into a box and getting on with other things, focusing on other stuff".

I have to agree with that.....it only took him a few days to focus on setting up the fund.

The comments accompanying the Sun article are brutal.....congrats on the Sun for allowing them to be posted.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun

Post  weissnicht Sun 21 Feb - 14:02

interested wrote:She admits that "Gerry was always better than me from the beginning at jumping into a box and getting on with other things, focusing on other stuff".

I have to agree with that.....it only took him a few days to focus on setting up the fund.  

The comments accompanying the Sun article are brutal.....congrats on the Sun for allowing them to be posted.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/6938124/Kate-McCann-I-physically-cant-rest-without-knowing-where-Maddie-is.html
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate McCann: 'I physically can't rest without knowing where Maddie is" - The Sun Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down