Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round

+41
duncanmac
Lilemor
kitti
fred
hobnob
frencheuropean
welshy
Roasted Arizona
nostra
Kazlux
Dimsie
malena stool
AnnaEsse
4timesanan
jypsybear
dazedandconfused
T4two
Judge Dread
curious george
ali1966
MaryB
Keela
RIORITA
fuzeta
Catalina
Carolina
krissie
Christine
quickfingers
steve1295
saloongirl
ann_chovey
fedrules
MissGivings
Claudia79
MJH1901
Colonel Fabien
jay2001
sans_souci
Alfiefinn
Alpine Aster
45 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 Empty Re: Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round

Post  hobnob Sun 13 Dec - 22:24

Funny that, thats what the PJ said when they asked kate those 48 questions Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 23324
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :
Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 Empty Re: Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round

Post  kitti Mon 14 Dec - 7:32

Why are they skulking around in the dark.

Cant go back to do a reconstruction but can go back to gain 1m from amaral.

WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE FOOLING.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 14 Dec - 7:39

How come they can go back to apt 5a, its supposedly NOT their apt or related to the person who owns it.

Makes me wonder............
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 14 Dec - 8:21

kitti wrote:How come they can go back to apt 5a, its supposedly NOT their apt or related to the person who owns it.

I was also wondering who owns the apartment now, I know it was up for sale a while back, but never heard anything else if it was sold or not.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 14 Dec - 10:20

Who wants to buy a place where a child lost its life in mysterious consequences, i wouldnt.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilemor Tue 15 Dec - 21:42

Goncalo Amaral has powerful witnesses.
Fine Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 944533 !!!

But what about P. Rebelo?
Is he a witness, too?
He could back up Dr. Amaral.
I assume this is an interesting question.
Is it possible that he will appear in court for the McCanns?
I mean, Dr. Amaral is only one of the investigators.
He only begun (but the beginning is "golden" and crucial).
What happened later?
Nothing in the files about?
Nothing new?

And the withheld evidence?
From the Amaral-time or Rebelo-time?
Lilemor
Lilemor
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1149
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Dec - 2:15

fred wrote:
kitti wrote:How come they can go back to apt 5a, its supposedly NOT their apt or related to the person who owns it.

I was also wondering who owns the apartment now, I know it was up for sale a while back, but never heard anything else if it was sold or not.

I remember it was said a while ago (late '07 / early 08) that the appartment was sold at a 'knock-down' price - I think it was reported as being 70000, but can't remember if that was euros or pounds.
I don't recall the new owners identity was ever made public/forum knowledge, niether have I read anything connecting the McScumms to the new owner/s - but I assume the Mc's must be able to contact them as they must have rented it when they did their 'reconstruction'!

Edit - The McCanns obviously do not necessarily need to know the new owner or their contact details - many 'holiday' property owners rent-out through agents - maybe the new owner is tied into using MW.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Wed 16 Dec - 4:40

[quote="Lilemor"]Goncalo Amaral has powerful witnesses.
Fine Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 944533 !!!

But what about P. Rebelo?
He could back up Dr. Amaral.

P Rebelo ? I doubt it, he was brought in to stifle the case.
Why did the man never follow up the Gaspar statements ?
He was the man in power and in a position to do so, but did nothing.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Dec - 17:15

rebelo

wimp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 Dec - 17:21

Oh, is this the Word Association thread? Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 23324

wimp = Rebelo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 16 Dec - 17:29

Oh we had such high hopes of Rebelo didn't we? I remember him arriving in UK - what a disappointment he turned out to be.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 16 Dec - 17:36

TFG you so made me laugh with the word association thread Brunty - McCanns v Amaral...The Next Round - Page 6 23324
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 17 Dec - 8:53

Schnuffel wrote:December 09, 2009 7:36 PM

Kate and Gerry McCann will launch their libel action against former police chief Goncalo Amaral in Lisbon on Friday.

They want a permanent ban on his book The Truth of the Lie, in which he challenged their version of events the night their daughter Madeleine vanished in May, 2007.

And they want around a million pounds in damages, money they say will go to the Madeleine Fund to support the continuing search for her.

I'm not expecting them to give evidence at the opening of a hearing that may drag on for several months.

In September, the McCanns got a temporary ban on the book, which they claim is hampering public support for the search.

Mr Amaral had many of his assets frozen and thousands of unsold copies of the book were returned to the McCann lawyers.

It sounds like a potentially explosive courtroom confrontation, but I understand Mr Amaral may not even be there.

Rumours on the ground suggest he may be across the city launching a new book.

http://blogs.news.sky.com/lifeofcrime/Post:c394f012-1141-4e1b-a361-51a2bb19ecb7
This just shows how badly informed brunty is. He can't do his job right.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Dec - 10:10

Wasn"t he the first to say that the DNA found in the Scenic was 100% match to Madeleine.

He runs with the Hare and hunts with the Hounds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  it's me again Thu 17 Dec - 19:37

well, all the journalists were caught napping at 5.30am.....thats going to annoy their editors for the next time.

..and there is going to be 'a next time'
it's me again
it's me again

Number of posts : 39
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Dec - 11:40

[quote="Beattie"]Wasn"t he the first to say that the DNA found in the Scenic was 100% match to Madeleine.

He runs with the Hare and hunts with the Hounds.[/quote]

He's a goon !!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Dec - 11:57

[quote="Laffin Assasin"]
Beattie wrote:Wasn"t he the first to say that the DNA found in the Scenic was 100% match to Madeleine.

He runs with the Hare and hunts with the Hounds.[/quote]

He's a goon !!

LA just out of interest why did you highlight the Hare and Hounds bit and how do you get to colour red?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6