Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder of Joana Cipriano

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Empty Re: Murder of Joana Cipriano

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 7:48

Google translation posted by Indiansummer on 3As thread CdaM. Leonora Ciprianos lawyer got money from Metodo3

Quote:
Faro: Contradictions and attitude of Leonor Cipriano irritated Judge
"Director suggested aggression"
The former head of prison guards in the chain of Sturgis admitted yesterday that the director of prison he "suggested" to change the report which stated that Leonor had fallen on the stairs of the Judicial Faro. Ana Maria Draft "protect" the mother of Joan - and the aim was to suggest the theory of aggression. The revelation came on the day the lawyer for Leonor, Aragon Correia, admitted to BC already has received money from Method 3 - the detectives of the couple McCann.

First Antonio Maia, before the judges and jurors: "I was asked to amend the information service. The director told me that it was not correct that part of the fall of stairs," admitted the witness of the prosecution against five inspectors PJ, which account for the torture Leonor Cipriano.

This responsible recalled the day the mother of Joanna arrived at the prison with bruises on the morning of 15 October 2004. "It was noted excoriations in the face. I said - I was that day and night without sleep. It was with dizziness and fell down the stairs," said Antonio Maia, who revealed that the director of the prison "protected" Leonor and it "gave tobacco" .

The testimony led to Randfontein Colaço, lawyer of four inspectors, asked the extraction of certificate to proceed with "the criminal proceedings" against the director Ana Maria draft.

The session was also marked by Leonor, wanting to get a paper from the pocket with the names of inspectors that the aggressors. "I know who assaulted me. I have a role here," said the judge Henry Peacock, who wanted to know "who wrote the paper." Leonor said it was "the process". Moments before, the mother of Joan irritated the judge: "Can you explain why 2nd fair Gonçalo Amaral said he saw no to be assaulted and now says he hit?"

Aragon Correia, a lawyer for Leonor, admiteaoCMque provided "collaboration with Method 3," the McCann detectives' for Maddie, and received money "from spending". Now says not being paid "by anyone."

DETAILS

Confession on 13

The first lawyer for Leonor, Célia Costa, listed as a witness for the defense, confirmed that the questioning was done to Leonor a day before the alleged assault (13 October 2004), when it admitted the accidental death of their daughter.

Case TERMINATION

The process of defamation against Mary of Leandro Amaral, for the accused Tuesday of violating the stepdaughter Jeanne, was terminated.

A SURVEY ENGLISH

The lawyer for Amaral asked the extraction of certificate for opening of an investigation to ascertain whether the former coordinator of the PJ was investigated by the police as English and Leandro knew days before his resignation.

REGISTRATION OF HOSPITAL

Aragon Correia delivered a record entry of the Leandro Hospital in Plymouth, the 15th of October 2004, to prove that it "was attacked by the PJ."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Empty Guard says that director suggested changing report - Jornal de Notícias

Post  pm Thu 30 Oct - 9:53

A prison guard says that Leonor mentioned dizziness and a fall at the PJ in Faro

by Marisa Rodrigues

The director of Odemira prison “suggested” to a former chief of the prison guards that he should change the report that he wrote when Leonor Cipriano returned from the Polícia Judiciária in Faro with “red marks” on her face.

The revelation came as a surprise for everyone who yesterday watched the second session of the trial of five PJ elements who investigated the disappearance of Joana. The lawyer for four of the arguidos announced that he is filing a criminal complaint against Ana Maria Calado. “These are serious suspicions that have to be investigated”, António Pragal Colaço said when he was leaving the Court in Faro.

António Maia, who was heard as a witness, said that it was him who was on duty when Leonor returned to the prison on the 15th of October after the interrogation at the PJ that prompted the complaint which is now on trial. In the document, the prison guard wrote what Joana’s mother reported to him – that she fell off the stairs at the Judiciária in Faro due to “dizziness that she experienced because she had spent several hours without eating”. At that time, the prison’s director, Ana Maria Calado, was on vacation.

The revelation appeared when, after some vague replies like “I don’t remember” and “I can’t tell exactly”, the witness was being questioned by António Cabrita, Gonçalo Amaral’s lawyer. “After two weeks, when Leonor’s marks were much more visible, the director suggested that I should change the report in the part that referred to the dizziness”, he explained. A suggestion which the man, who now works at the prison in Silves, did not accept.

“Do you find this correct? Do you think that she fell down the stairs? Don’t you think that she was tortured?”, Ana Maria Calado asked him. “If you wanted to change the report, would she have given permission?”, the presiding judge asked. António Maia replied “yes”.

The prison guard further stated that he had been alerted to the “suicidal tendencies” of Joana’s mother, who was “under closer surveillance and protected by the director, who gave her cigarettes and spent hours with her in her office”. On one occasion, he referred, Leonor took out her shoelaces, which were immediately confiscated by a guard who feared that she might use them to hang herself.

The afternoon was further marked by a sudden remembrance. After stating that she could not remember who assaulted her during the first session [of the trial], Leonor delivered a piece of paper with the names of the five arguidos to the presiding judge yesterday. “The other day I was nervous, but a news piece came on tv with my husband (Leandro) saying that he saw Gonçalo Amaral beating and I remembered. The names of the others I took from documents that I have in prison”, she said, making the public that was completely filling the room burst into laughter.

source: Jornal de Notícias, 30.10.2008
By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Empty Leonor’s lawyer received money from the McCanns - 24Horas

Post  pm Thu 30 Oct - 9:54

Aragão Correia confirms that he was supported with money from Maddie’s parents

The lawyer says that he defends Joana’s mother for free and that the McCanns paid him to “investigate” Gonçalo Amaral

by Luís Maneta

“Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral in charge”; “Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral present?”; “Did Dr Gonçalo Amaral hit you?”. Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral – this seems to be the obsession of Leonor Cipriano’s defense lawyer during the trial that opposes Joana’s mother to five Judiciária inspectors.

Three policemen stand accused of torture: Pereira Cristóvão, Leonel Marques and Paulo Marques Bom. But Leonor’s lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia, has pointed his guns at Gonçalo Amaral, who in this process stands accused of false testimony and omission of denunciation.

“This doesn’t look like a trial in the Joana case but rather one in the Maddie case”, says a source that is connected to the defense of the former coordinator of the PJ in Portimão, who headed the investigations into the disappearance of both children and became a sort of “public enemy #1” for the McCann couple.

“A possible condemnation of Gonçalo Amaral in this process may make it easier for the English to prosecute the Portuguese state”, the source says.

They have paid the expenses

When confronted by 24Horas with the suspicions about his connection to the Maddie case, Marcos Aragão confirmed that he was already paid by persons that are connected to the McCanns. “They haven’t paid me honoraries but rather expenses due to transportation, lodging and food, in order to interview João Cipriano in prison”, the lawyer explained, adding that the purpose of the conversation was to “analyze” the procedures of Amaral as a PJ investigator.

Following the investigation – which originated a report from the Association Against Exclusion through Development (ACED) – Aragão Correia says that he accepted to represent Leonor Cipriano without charging one cent.

“I accepted this case for humanitarian reasons only. I am not receiving any honoraries”, the lawyer asserted, referring that the “attacks” against Gonçalo Amaral are linked to Leonor Cipriano’s strategy in this case: “It’s not an obsession. I can’t insist on the other arguidos because she has not identified them”.

Yesterday’s session at the Court in Faro was marked by a new contradiction from the plaintiff. On Monday, Leonor Cipriano had guaranteed that Gonçalo Amaral did not watch the questioning during which she allegedly suffered abuse in order to make her confess to her daughter’s death. Yesterday, Joana’s mother corrected her version: “Gonçalo Amaral beat me”. When questioned by the judge, she said she had recovered her memory after watching a report on television.

source: 24Horas, 30.10.2008
By Joana Morais
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 11:45

pm wrote:Aragão Correia confirms that he was supported with money from Maddie’s parents

The lawyer says that he defends Joana’s mother for free and that the McCanns paid him to “investigate” Gonçalo Amaral

by Luís Maneta

“Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral in charge”; “Was Dr Gonçalo Amaral present?”; “Did Dr Gonçalo Amaral hit you?”. Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral, Gonçalo Amaral – this seems to be the obsession of Leonor Cipriano’s defense lawyer during the trial that opposes Joana’s mother to five Judiciária inspectors.

Three policemen stand accused of torture: Pereira Cristóvão, Leonel Marques and Paulo Marques Bom. But Leonor’s lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia, has pointed his guns at Gonçalo Amaral, who in this process stands accused of false testimony and omission of denunciation.

“This doesn’t look like a trial in the Joana case but rather one in the Maddie case”, says a source that is connected to the defense of the former coordinator of the PJ in Portimão, who headed the investigations into the disappearance of both children and became a sort of “public enemy #1” for the McCann couple.

“A possible condemnation of Gonçalo Amaral in this process may make it easier for the English to prosecute the Portuguese state”, the source says.

When confronted by 24Horas with the suspicions about his connection to the Maddie case, Marcos Aragão confirmed that he was already paid by persons that are connected to the McCanns. “They haven’t paid me honoraries but rather expenses due to transportation, lodging and food, in order to interview João Cipriano in prison”, the lawyer explained, adding that the purpose of the conversation was to “analyze” the procedures of Amaral as a PJ investigator.

Following the investigation – which originated a report from the Association Against Exclusion through Development (ACED) – Aragão Correia says that he accepted to represent Leonor Cipriano without charging one cent.

“I accepted this case for humanitarian reasons only. I am not receiving any honoraries”, the lawyer asserted, referring that the “attacks” against Gonçalo Amaral are linked to Leonor Cipriano’s strategy in this case: “It’s not an obsession. I can’t insist on the other arguidos because she has not identified them”.

Yesterday’s session at the Court in Faro was marked by a new contradiction from the plaintiff. On Monday, Leonor Cipriano had guaranteed that Gonçalo Amaral did not watch the questioning during which she allegedly suffered abuse in order to make her confess to her daughter’s death. Yesterday, Joana’s mother corrected her version: “Gonçalo Amaral beat me”. When questioned by the judge, she said she had recovered her memory after watching a report on television.

By Joana Morais

They stooped low there then!
They've tried to use him as a scapegoat for Madeleine's disappearance by trying to make 'him' the link between the two Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 14:14

Snidey bastards arent they?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 15:00

Shes a suicidal liar and stupid Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 15:34

pm wrote:Aragão Correia confirms that he was supported with money from Maddie’s parents

by Luís Maneta

By Joana Morais

We all knew this was the case but is this lawyer so stupid that he admits it? Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Empty “We have beaten her up because nobody likes child murderers”

Post  pm Thu 30 Oct - 16:17

by Duarte Levy

“The bruises on Leonor Cipriano’s face have not been inflicted by the (PJ) inspectors… she has been well watered in prison after she arrived, in prison nobody likes child murderers”, a former fellow inmate of Joana’s mother says, stressing that after that assault “Leonor was treated with special favour by the director”. The fellow inmate goes further and sustains that even after the aggression that she was the target of at the Prison of Odemira, there were never as many bruises on Leonor’s face or body, thus contradicting the veracity of the photos that were presented before the Court of Faro.

The revelations that were made to SMM, according this former inmate, are not new, but were not taken into account by the Polícia Judiciária: “when I realized what they were planning (Leonor and the director) I sent a letter to Faro, but I didn’t sign it, because I still had some time to do and I wanted no problems.”

After the alleged assault that she was victim of, Leonor has always stated that the former coordinator Gonçalo Amaral never touched her, but now, after the arrival of lawyer Marcos Aragão, she states the contrary, changing her version several times as the process evolves.

more to follow…

source: SOS Maddie, 30.10.2008
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 16:21

Just had a thought. The poor woman might be concussed. :Doc:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 30 Oct - 16:24

justagrannynow wrote:Just had a thought. The poor woman might be concussed. :Doc:

i give her the medicin

i will begin with: :Smack:

after Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 554636

next Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 911264

:Flamethrower: :Cheese: 🔥 :Boxer:

and will end with :squash:
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 30 Oct - 18:26

pm wrote:
justagrannynow wrote:Just had a thought. The poor woman might be concussed. :Doc:

i give her the medicin

Yes, and after all that I would make her share a cell with a mad man ...one who doesn't give a sh*t for another human being...and all that still wouldn't make up for what she put her child through......I will never ever forget what she did to her little girl ...so horrific and so sad a life for such a young child to live through......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 30 Oct - 20:13

pm wrote:

i give her the medicin

:away: bloody hell....how violent!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 7:01

pm wrote:

i give her the medicin

:risas:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 7:03

Just what I thought Amber. So much violence Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 29204

How are you all going to feel if it turns out that this woman is just a poor misunderstood soul who has been subjected to police brutality and political corruption. Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 8:15

Is that a bit suspicious saying that you cant remember who attacked you then come up with 5 names? Not 1 or 2 names but 5 Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 87849
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 8:17

Hasnt Clarry made a statement denying it yet? Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Empty Cipriano/McCann Case: Aragao Denyies He is Being Paid Just to Frame Gonçalo Amaral

Post  pm Fri 31 Oct - 8:45

"They've asked me to get in the Case"

The private detectives agency hired by the McCann couple asked Marcos Aragão Correia to enter in the 'Joana Case'. It is the lawyer, himself, who admits that Metodo3 ordered him to do 'an investigation' to the outlines regarding the [alleged] torture accusation of Joana's mother, by the PJ - the target, between the 5 inspectors, was evident: Gonçalo Amaral. Regardless, the [liar, pardon], the lawyer guarantees that now no one is paying him.

The private detective agency, contacted yesterday by CM, denied any connection whatsoever to the lawyer. The payment was also denied, even though Aragão Correia has already admitted that he received money to pay the 'expenses' when he made the searches to find Maddie's corpse in the dam of Bravura, in Lagos.

The lawyer from Madeira [Portuguese Island], told he had a supernatural indication to the whereabouts of the body of the British child and that he had gone to the Algarve at his own expenses. He entered in contact with the McCann Detectives, which made him a request: "They have asked me to try to get involved in the Case Joana to obtain statements from Leonor and her brother and to try to understand if there was torture, nothing else", he guarantees.

This at a time where suspicions have been raised that by defending Leonor, he is being paid by someone who is interested that Gonçalo Amaral is convicted, precisely because he was the Coordinator of the investigation to the Case Maddie, which pointed towards the involvement of the parents in the crime. "I don't get paid in pounds or in euros. I am here for principles, and my objective is to set free Leonor."

Source: Correio da Manhã, by Rui Pando Gomes
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 31 Oct - 10:20

pm wrote:"They've asked me to get in the Case"

The private detectives agency hired by the McCann couple asked Marcos Aragão Correia to enter in the 'Joana Case'. It is the lawyer, himself, who admits that Metodo3 ordered him to do 'an investigation' to the outlines regarding the [alleged] torture accusation of Joana's mother, by the PJ - the target, between the 5 inspectors, was evident: Gonçalo Amaral. Regardless, the [liar, pardon], the lawyer guarantees that now no one is paying him.

The private detective agency, contacted yesterday by CM, denied any connection whatsoever to the lawyer. The payment was also denied, even though Aragão Correia has already admitted that he received money to pay the 'expenses' when he made the searches to find Maddie's corpse in the dam of Bravura, in Lagos.

The lawyer from Madeira [Portuguese Island], told he had a supernatural indication to the whereabouts of the body of the British child and that he had gone to the Algarve at his own expenses. He entered in contact with the McCann Detectives, which made him a request: "They have asked me to try to get involved in the Case Joana to obtain statements from Leonor and her brother and to try to understand if there was torture, nothing else", he guarantees.

This at a time where suspicions have been raised that by defending Leonor, he is being paid by someone who is interested that Gonçalo Amaral is convicted, precisely because he was the Coordinator of the investigation to the Case Maddie, which pointed towards the involvement of the parents in the crime. "I don't get paid in pounds or in euros. I am here for principles, and my objective is to set free Leonor."

What a liar....he said he was playing for the reservior search from his own money!!!

Lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia is funding the nearly $2,400-a-day search of the man-made Barragem do Arade reservoir after underworld contacts told him that's where the body of the missing girl could be found, the paper said.

Correia said contacts told him that the girl was raped, murdered and her body dumped within 48 hours of her disappearance, the Daily Mail reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,328031,00.html
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 10:34

pm wrote:"They've asked me to get in the Case"

Well he would say that wouldn't he? Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 Empty Thieves falling out

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 10:39

As Aesop would say: 'Thieves falling out'.

They show no mercy to one another when things really get tough

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Fri 31 Oct - 10:45

You'd think that the British press would come out with a story about this juicy news.... Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 849426
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 11:14

browneyes wrote:Clarry has been far too busy on telly talking about Wuss and Woss and that answering machine.

Much more important for him than a little lost dead girl these days, apparently ...

When is he going to help Amy Fitzpatricks parents like he said he was going to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 31 Oct - 13:43

Alpha wrote:Is that a bit suspicious saying that you cant remember who attacked you then come up with 5 names? Not 1 or 2 names but 5 Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 87849

Shes saying what shes been told to say after someone gave her the names form the file
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 2 Nov - 7:34

Ambersuz wrote:You'd think that the British press would come out with a story about this juicy news.... Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 849426

You are right, it makes no sense. They are happy to fly over to Belgium and places where dud sightings of Madeleine have been reported but wont report this court case showing that Amaral is being stitched up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 3 Nov - 7:42

fruitcake wrote:
Alpha wrote:Is that a bit suspicious saying that you cant remember who attacked you then come up with 5 names? Not 1 or 2 names but 5 Murder of Joana Cipriano - Page 4 87849

Shes saying what shes been told to say after someone gave her the names form the file

Quite right. The murdering hussy aint got her own brain
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next