Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

saint kate nominated for book award

+24
Claudia79
kitti
Lillyofthevalley
Carolina
LJC
tigger
Keela
fred
chrissie1
NoStone
Justiceforallkids
fedrules
mara thon
ann_chovey
Colonel Fabien
tanszi
gillyspot
Loveday
Lioned
Badboy
Autumn
HiDeHo
harryfifi
mumbles
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Empty Re: saint kate nominated for book award

Post  LJC Fri 4 Nov - 14:28

fred wrote:[quoteaccording to Kate, there had been a number of cases in the area prior to Madeleine's disappearance of men getting into bed with children who they abused. She also claims this person or persons targeted the children of British holiday makers.][/quote]

I wonder why the parents of these children on holiday didn't bother reporting these incidents to the police, or to the British Embassy, as we know the sardine munching police are so corrupt? if someone had broken into my hotel room/apartment, and got into bed with my child to either abuse/read a story/play tiddlywinks, then I think I might have most likely reported it to someone!

Something becomes a case if it is being investigated by the police, and a case file is opened. If there are no police case files on children abused in their beds whilst on holiday in that area, then they would have to be unreported incidents, and if they are unreported incidents there is no proof of this claim at all.

Either Kate is fabricating a story or the police/Mr Amaral are not revealing this information. If the police choose not to reveal this information but tell Kate all about it, then the police may as well come clean themselves because this information is contained in her book anyway now, so they may as well come out and confirm these cases. If they cannot confirm these cases, then its a fabrication.

It may well turn out that, if there are cases, these cases are very, very historical and well and truly archived, but by Kate saying they occurred prior to Madeleine, she makes it sound as though it was only just prior, and that again is a massive difference and it would be a play on words and she may have grasped hold of something historical which she is taking advantage of, and she would be using these cases as a form of propoganda.

I am sure that if we all look into the history books we will find some sort of case to hold up as an example of this or that, but it would be a complete falsehood to thrust one of these cases forward as some sort of proof that its happened again.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Empty Re: saint kate nominated for book award

Post  Carolina Fri 4 Nov - 18:16

Panda wrote:I must say I"m surprised Amaral did not have the Book published in English once the Apellate Court lifted the Injunction because his theory was one of
those the Final Report indicated. It could be he is waiting for the outcome of the Trial.

When Gonçalo Amaral first published the book the copyright was purchased by the publisher. Therefore, the book is no longer his to have translated in English or printed again.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :
saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 4 Nov - 23:19

Carolina wrote:
Panda wrote:I must say I"m surprised Amaral did not have the Book published in English once the Apellate Court lifted the Injunction because his theory was one of
those the Final Report indicated. It could be he is waiting for the outcome of the Trial.

When Gonçalo Amaral first published the book the copyright was purchased by the publisher. Therefore, the book is no longer his to have translated in English or printed again.

He can always buy the rights back. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 192282
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 4 Nov - 23:35

Claudia79 wrote:
Carolina wrote:

He can always buy the rights back. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 192282
Or maybe write the sequel.... saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 192282
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 5 Nov - 9:19

Why would he want his book back when he has written a REVISED book off the Truth off the Lie.... saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 585510
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Nov - 9:24

kitti wrote:Why would he want his book back when he has written a REVISED book off the Truth off the Lie.... saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 585510

Morning Kitti, why would he have to write a revised edition? I presume there is not an English version.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 5 Nov - 12:45

He either is writing a revised version to please the mccanns or he is writing one to add the bits he left out before.

Perhaps claudia can enlighten us on the matter.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Nov - 12:54

kitti wrote:He either is writing a revised version to please the mccanns or he is writing one to add the bits he left out before.

Yes Kitti, if he is revising the book to take out any potential libellous comments , why have a Trial?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 5 Nov - 13:28

Just found this on FB

David Bret justice4maddie
More good news in is that Healy failed to win the Galaxy Book Award.

Wonder what the next move is for Kate, now this has failed, Clarry and Gerry need to get their thinking caps on...quick, Feb isn't that far off now.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 5 Nov - 13:33

I would NEVER see mr. Amaral bow Down to the mccanns After what they have put him and his family through.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 5 Nov - 13:51

kitti wrote:He either is writing a revised version to please the mccanns or he is writing one to add the bits he left out before.

I can't. One thing at a time. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Icon_flower
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Nov - 13:52

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Just found this on FB

Wonder what the next move is for Kate, now this has failed, Clarry and Gerry need to get their thinking caps on...quick, Feb isn't that far off now.

One down rwo to go Lillyofthevalley. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Nov - 13:55

kitti wrote:I would NEVER see mr. Amaral bow Down to the mccanns After what they have put him and his family through.

Well why else would he revise the Book? it has already sold several thousand in Portugal and other European Countries and I"m sure the people who bought them would be upset if there is a revised version. where did you read this Kitti?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 5 Nov - 14:09

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Just found this on FB

Oh dear...their whole world is turning to tish..sob sob... Not only recognised as being in possession of bad parenting skills but also a laughably limited writing ability.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 5 Nov - 14:17

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:I would NEVER see mr. Amaral bow Down to the mccanns After what they have put him and his family through.

Well why else would he revise the Book? it has already sold several thousand in Portugal and other European Countries and I"m sure the people who bought them would be upset if there is a revised version. where did you read this Kitti?

Perhaps GA is making revisions to his book to demonstrate certain things in more detail, since the court ruled in his favour?

Ooops sorry I see Kitti already mentioned this xx saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 306321
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 5 Nov - 14:23

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Perhaps GA is making revisions to his book to demonstrate certain things in more detail, since the court ruled in his favour?

Hi pennylane, it doesn"t make sense........why not wait until after the Trial and it can be published in the U.K. although I thimnk it was Carolina who said
he had sold the Publishing rights but Claudia said he can by them back., so take your pick. Maybe kitti will come back and tell us where she read this info,
in the meantime I"m off for a while, catch up later. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 5 Nov - 14:35

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi pennylane, it doesn"t make sense........why not wait until after the Trial and it can be published in the U.K. although I thimnk it was Carolina who said
he had sold the Publishing rights but Claudia said he can by them back., so take your pick. Maybe kitti will come back and tell us where she read this info,
in the meantime I"m off for a while, catch up later. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 25346

Hi Panda, there's no time like the present... and I don't see any reason for waiting, especially if he has more freedom to speak frankly in his book (if that is the case). Translating into English can easily be done after the trial, and doesn't seem like a reason to hold things up to me. Of course there may be other things we don't know about going on here too.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 5 Nov - 15:02

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Panda, there's no time like the present... and I don't see any reason for waiting, especially if he has more freedom to speak frankly in his book (if that is the case). Translating into English can easily be done after the trial, and doesn't seem like a reason to hold things up to me. Of course there may be other things we don't know about going on here too.

pennylane

I do hope so - if others can do things under cover to manipulate the media etc., I don't see why GA should not do the same - he certainly should have the same options. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Icon_flower

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 5 Nov - 15:14

Angelique wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:

pennylane

I do hope so - if others can do things under cover to manipulate the media etc., I don't see why GA should not do the same - he certainly should have the same options. saint kate  nominated for book award   - Page 4 Icon_flower

I agree Angelique, one thing I'm certain of is that Goncalo Amaral is an extremely smart man. Although the McCanns have done everything in their power (with the use of enormous illicit gains) to destroy him, he has remained steadfast, and landed firmly on his feet and is still fighting the good fight! I don't think they have a chance in hell where he is concerned now. And Pat Brown is also very smart, and very street wise too. She will win hands down against them imho. They are not used to being openly challenged either, especially by someone with media inroads. Interesting times ahead methinks.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4