Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mondays crimewatch

+31
jinvta
A_T
malena stool
interested
mossman
dazedandconfused
tanszi
margaret
Panda
LJC
pennylane
James
Keela
jassi
chrissie
Lioned
macgee
quickfingers
MaryB
mara thon
kitti
Annabel
pipstar1
jeanmonroe
Hongkong Phooey
the slave
chrissie1
comperedna
Bebootje
Krisy22
cherry1
35 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 Empty Re: mondays crimewatch

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 11:08

MaryB wrote:I thought the timing of the Smith sighting couldn't be changed.  Because they even had a receipt from a bar they had been in with the time stamped on it.  I read this.
I don't think they will change the Smith sighting time.  The 'revelation' will probably be that Maddie was taken later than they thought, and the previous 'wrong information' will be Jane's!  imo
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 11:14

pennylane wrote:
MaryB wrote:I thought the timing of the Smith sighting couldn't be changed.  Because they even had a receipt from a bar they had been in with the time stamped on it.  I read this.
I don't think they will change the Smith sighting time.  The 'revelation' will probably be that Maddie was taken later than they thought, and the previous 'wrong information' will be Jane's!  imo
Yes, I think it will now be, she was taken at 10.00pm
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Mon 14 Oct - 11:49

Well it can't be earlier as didn't Gerry say how he gazed at Madeleine and thought how lucky he was (or something similar)?
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Mon 14 Oct - 11:54

I know we have to wait for the programme.  But I wonder if they are now saying they are assuming the person the Smiths saw was the abductor of Madeleine.  We'll have to see.  But that rules out all these long haired people with moustaches.  I thought one of them would be the new suspect.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon 14 Oct - 11:58

i think it will be suggested that Jane's sighting was of someone who had collected his child from the evening creche and who never bothered to come forward to be eliminated since we can't have jane made out to be either a liar or so drunk she was very confused.

the timeline will be moved to an abduction between 9.35 and 9.55 ie after the last 'check'. A bigger window of opportunity! This will not involve mass changes to the existing statements.

However, this makes the Smith sighting at 10 pm (they paid their bar bill at 9.55 pm) crucial. But didn't Mr Smith say later that he saw gerry Mccann getting off a plane on the news and carrying a child and that he is 60% sure the man he saw was gerry!!!.

With the abduction happening earlier, the Smith siting wasn't so significant as the abductor was hardly likely to be walking around PdeL for 40 minutes.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 14 Oct - 12:18

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 12:27

we always watch crimewatch - and i was going to watch it with hubby tonight - tbh i was gonna just sit there not give a running commentry but i know for FACT it will be hard not to i would like to think he would make a honest op of what he thinks but he doesnt know enough about the case - so that in mind i think i will miss it and just come here after programme and jills site
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Oct - 12:29

cass wrote:we always watch crimewatch - and i was going to watch it with hubby tonight - tbh i was gonna just sit there not give a running commentry but i know for FACT it will be hard not to i would like to think he would make a honest op of what he thinks but he doesnt know enough about the case - so that in mind i think i will miss it and just come here after programme and jills site
That's what I am going to do Cass, because I cannot bear Kate's whine and Gerry's arrogant smirk. I'm going to watch the Stephen Fry programme on the other station and then I'll come on here or Jill's and get a proper account.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Oct - 12:33

Yes, I don't think that the programme about rampant homophobia in some countries will have me spitting as many feathers as Crimewatch.

I may watch it on the I-player tomorrow as I can pause it every so often and run off screaming!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 14 Oct - 13:37

Has anyone else reached saturation point about this Crimewatch programme yet? Every time I turn the tv on, it seems that there is no other news to be heard. I wonder if there will be a phoneline that we can ring to say that the e-fit is definitely Gerry.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 14:03

dazedandconfused wrote:Has anyone else reached saturation point about this Crimewatch programme yet?  Every time I turn the tv on, it seems that there is no other news to be heard.  I wonder if there will be a phoneline that we can ring to say that the e-fit is definitely Gerry.
DCI Deadwood would appreciate the help I'm sure.  After all he's not the sharpest tool in the box bless him! mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 25346 

I too have reached saturation point, but I'm glad Team McCann are so vulgar, because it ends up hurting them far more than it helps them.  mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 Deadhorsebeat_2
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 14:09

All I want/need to hear tonight or tomorrow (I'm patient mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 294124 ) is a 45yr old man and a 45yr old woman have been arrested in connetion with Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
That's all! mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 25346

Last edited by wjk on Mon 14 Oct - 14:23; edited 1 time in total
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Oct - 14:10

Make that 45 years for both please!

Yay, what an event that would be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Oct - 14:12

On the news at lunchtime the presenter in Portugal said the tanner 'sighting' has been discredited.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 14:13

wjk wrote:All I want/need to hear tonight or tomorrow (I'm patient mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 294124 ) is a 46yr old man and a 46yr old woman have been arrested in connetion with Madeleine McCanns disappearance.
That's all! mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 25346 
Oh sweet justice!mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 377521
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 14:15

Lioned wrote:On the news at lunchtime the presenter in Portugal said the tanner 'sighting' has been discredited.
I said on another thread..
GM's alibi has now gone!!
Jane may as well spill all, she's got nothing to lose!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 14 Oct - 14:15

That would be amazing.

Just managing to catch up. Glad to see that their lies are being exposed. How can the timeline be wrong? The timeline was written on the sticker book on the same night, still very fresh in their memories mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 25346 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 14 Oct - 14:16

wjk wrote:
Lioned wrote:On the news at lunchtime the presenter in Portugal said the tanner 'sighting' has been discredited.
She certainly should.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 14 Oct - 14:18

dazedandconfused wrote:Has anyone else reached saturation point about this Crimewatch programme yet?  Every time I turn the tv on, it seems that there is no other news to be heard.  I wonder if there will be a phoneline that we can ring to say that the e-fit is definitely Gerry.
You know how they give an update later ...... They tell you they have a certain amount of calls and how many of those calls have identified the same person.......mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 294124 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 14:22

does anyone think theres a chance that mr or mrs might not show tonight saying they cant get a bab:lmao: ysitter
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Oct - 14:24

wjk wrote:
Sorry wjk didnt see that.I'm sure they will find a 'get out of jail free' card for jane tanner.I guess they will invent a witness to say they were just walking past with their own child at that time.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 14 Oct - 14:27

cass wrote:does anyone think theres a chance that mr or mrs might not show tonight saying they cant get a bab:lmao: ysitter
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Kate was too distraught at the last minute.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Oct - 14:31

So are they actually supposed to be appearing live as well when they have already been interviewed? The "we didn't do anything wrong" classic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 14 Oct - 14:33

I think they are going to be studied very carefully tonight.

mondays crimewatch  - Page 4 _66635571_philpottconferencepa
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Mon 14 Oct - 14:34

They are not appearing live.   It's a pre-recorded interview.  But live on TV supposedly in Germany on Wednesday.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next