Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mondays crimewatch

+31
jinvta
A_T
malena stool
interested
mossman
dazedandconfused
tanszi
margaret
Panda
LJC
pennylane
James
Keela
jassi
chrissie
Lioned
macgee
quickfingers
MaryB
mara thon
kitti
Annabel
pipstar1
jeanmonroe
Hongkong Phooey
the slave
chrissie1
comperedna
Bebootje
Krisy22
cherry1
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 Empty Re: mondays crimewatch

Post  chrissie Mon 14 Oct - 14:35

That's what I'm hoping margaret
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 14:35

I'm not sure if they are live or not?
I've read both versions.
It would be good to see their reaction to the Smith sighting!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Mon 14 Oct - 14:35

I read they were appearing live in the studio as well as the pre-recorded bits.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 14:39

thats what i thought live in the studio - 25 mins long omg thats half the show - poor kerry would have loved so long on tv
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  macgee Mon 14 Oct - 14:51

just seen a preview of the reconstruction,it shows them,at the tapas bar "al fresco". i,m sure they were behind a plastic transparent awning .so much for being authentic.
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Oct - 15:10

Its a bit risky for them to appear live without a good make up expert close by.

mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 2ihxky9
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 14 Oct - 15:21

mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 23324 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 14 Oct - 15:23

macgee wrote:just seen a preview of the reconstruction,it shows them,at the tapas bar "al fresco". i,m sure they were behind a plastic transparent awning .so much for being authentic.
Pah, who needs detailed accuracy - look at the bigger picture mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 25346 
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 14 Oct - 15:24

jassi wrote:
macgee wrote:just seen a preview of the reconstruction,it shows them,at the tapas bar "al fresco". i,m sure they were behind a plastic transparent awning .so much for being authentic.
Pah, who needs detailed accuracy - look at the bigger picture mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 25346 
Exactly, like everything else in this case, we don't want the truth to hinder a good story, do we? Also the clip of the programme showed the table set with nice wine glasses, table cloths and napkins!! Not in a tapas bar i don't think
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 15:27

seen as sy are going back to basics - we know there isnt any dna left to test - but will they even mention it ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Oct - 15:28

I'm sure that poetic licence has to be used in many reconstructions; invented dialogue etc.

In this case family outings involving the children are as rare as chicken's teeth so a nice cosy scenario involving a tennis match has been created.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  James Mon 14 Oct - 15:42

cass wrote:does anyone think theres a chance that mr or mrs might not show tonight saying they cant get a bab:lmao: ysitter
Quite a chance. they clearly has difficulties organising babysitters. they could not even manage to ask Cat Baker(nanny for maddie's creche) if she could babysit for them. in the book Kate says what a lovely girl Cat was.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 15:43

James wrote:
cass wrote:does anyone think theres a chance that mr or mrs might not show tonight saying they cant get a bab:lmao: ysitter
Quite a chance. they clearly has difficulties organising babysitters. they could not even manage to ask Cat Baker(nanny for maddie's creche) if she could babysit for them. in the book Kate says what a lovely girl Cat was.
If they are scheduled to appear live, they wouldn't dare not show! (imo).

Last edited by pennylane on Mon 14 Oct - 16:51; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 14 Oct - 15:43

Well I am hoping to see Mr Gerry McCann sitting in front of an E fit that looks like Mr Gerry McCann. mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 25346 

"Please if anyone has seen a man that looks like me, please please tell SY and if anyone can give me an alibi I'd be very grateful."
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 15:50

bloody hell i dont know about others - but im nacked reading posting here and catching up on other places - going off to work but back for 9 mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 25346 mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 25346 
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 15:59

cass wrote:bloody hell i dont know about others - but im nacked reading posting here and catching up on other places - going off to work but back for 9 mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 25346 mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 25346 
Have a nice day!! I think we ought to compose a Petition after watching crimewatch , saying what we feel and send copies to all the Press, Scotland Yard and the BBC. We would have to find a way of hiding it though unless one of us composes it and each Member gives permission to include their name via pm
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 14 Oct - 16:30

Lioned wrote:Its a bit risky for them to appear live without a good make up expert close by.

Lioned....mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 23324 mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 23324  Hers is bigger than his as well, how embarrassing for him....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 16:36

Lioned wrote:Its a bit risky for them to appear live without a good make up expert close by.

Hahaha!! mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 23324  mondays crimewatch  - Page 5 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 14 Oct - 16:42

MaryB wrote:They are not appearing live.   It's a pre-recorded interview.  But live on TV supposedly in Germany on Wednesday.
Sorry you're right on Wednesday.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 14 Oct - 16:56

I've just seen another clip of Redwood, and it struck me he, on two occasions, called them Mr & Mrs McCann. Not a single mention of Kate and Gerry which was most definitely his usual pet name.

Maybe I have just finally gone over the edge or is there a cooling off within the ménage a trios.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 14 Oct - 17:45

mossman wrote:I've just seen another clip of Redwood, and it struck me he, on two occasions, called them Mr & Mrs McCann.   Not a single mention of Kate and Gerry which was most definitely his usual pet name.

Maybe I have just finally gone over the edge or is there a cooling off within the ménage a trios.
Someone else said the same thing somewhere, it's interesting isn't it? The Mccanns look absolutely terrible which l think says it all really, they know who SY has in their sights.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 14 Oct - 18:11

I think maybe as well as the McCs having people trawling here, others do also. Knowing that the chief is aka the Fundraiser-in-Chief, that some, me included, call him Deadwood, (because of his statement Maddie may be alive or dead) and comments that maybe they are too close to those involved to be independent of thought or action, perhaps they know refer to the duo as Mr and Mrs.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Mon 14 Oct - 18:44

mossman wrote:I've just seen another clip of Redwood, and it struck me he, on two occasions, called them Mr & Mrs McCann.   Not a single mention of Kate and Gerry which was most definitely his usual pet name.

I think he's just trying to convince us that they deserve our respect, no familiarity and first name terms from now on in.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 14 Oct - 19:04

I'm sorry I asked now. My bubble is not only deflating, it is just about evaporating:Cry: 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 14 Oct - 19:22

margaret wrote:

Someone else said the same thing somewhere, it's interesting isn't it? The Mccanns look absolutely terrible which l think says it all really, they know who SY has in their sights.

We can't get the "show" here in Canada so I will be following it on this forum, hoping to hear from all those who will be watching. Glad to hear the McCanns look absolutely terrible; I'm hoping for a "Clouseau" moment when all will be revealed and they are arrested and 'cuffed on live TV.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next