Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction

+29
Krisy22
chrissie
Chris
wjk
xtina
pennylane
zodiac
fedrules
Luz
docmac
suzyone
T4two
AnnaEsse
Angelique
POPPY1
sans_souci
lifeisforliving
fred
nospinnaker
ann_chovey
SteveT
Alpine Aster
Badboy
kitti
jejune
Keela
Roasted Arizona
adrianm
MaryB
33 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Empty Re: Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction

Post  margaret Sun 23 Jan - 17:30

fedrules wrote:I'm not sensitive either and, in the McCann case, I have never based my views on tabloid reports, although I have to admit to having been swayed by one article I read in the Sun in the case of Mr Jefferies.

Apparently, the break through in the Jo Yeates case came after a tip off by phone following the 'Crimewatch' programme. The caller was in tears. At the risk of being acused of idle speculation, I wonder if it was Tabak's girlfriend who made the call..Also it was reported that somebody else in the building heard a woman cry out 'Help me' on the night Jo vanished. So sad to think that Jo was afraid. If only someone had responded to the cries for help....

Yes, l wonder the same too, and wonder why this person only came forward after the Crimewatch programme they must have had reservations before.

If only the mcs had done the reconstruction too, just goes to show how important reconstructions are.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Empty Re: Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction

Post  fedrules Sun 23 Jan - 19:40

Perhaps people just can't believe someone they know has actually committed such a terrible crime..Maybe they had their doubts, but after Jefferies' arrest and the subsequent insistence by police that he was still a suspect even after his release from custody, they just hoped their fears were ill-founded. It must be very hard to accuse someone of murder, especially if you've known them personally. I may well be entirely wrong about the identity of the caller. Indeed, judging from my record on this particular thread, I probably am!!

Sans, I don't view this forum to be a one-sided hate fest. I have no hatred towards the Mccanns, although I am quite happy to admit that I don't find their neglect of their children and the lies they told about it exactly admirable or easy to understand. Why did they hide the truth of their cavalier child care arrangements ? What does this tell you about their characters ?
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :
Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 23 Jan - 19:43

xtina wrote:yes and would have blown to pieces the time line they had given .......

Absolutely! It would have been somewhat like a Brian Rix farce, but with hints of a parallel universe thrown in!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Empty Some parallels

Post  suzyone Mon 24 Jan - 9:43

I know that the person charged with Jo's murder has not been convicted yet but there are some parallels with the McCann case...

I was struck by the fact that the suspect's mother believed that he could not have committed the crime because he "behaved normally" over Christmas.

How many times have we been told that the M's could not have done something awful and then gone out to dinner afterwards? It is odd how survival instinct can click in in these circumstances. I also believe that people can be in denial about what they have done.

Also, one thing I have heard time again from pros is that they couldn't have committed any crime because how would they get the body out of the apartment without anyone seeing. I alsways believed this was possible in a bag of some kind.

Now we are told that the body of a 25 year old woman was taken out a house in a busy street in a suitcase. So how much easier would it have been to take the body of a 3 year old out?
suzyone
suzyone
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 138
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 24 Jan - 10:40

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 306321 everyone

Mrs Tabak was on Dutch tele this morning, she is absolutely devastated, sadly his father passed away a few years ago.

Mrs Tabak is absolutely convinced of his innocence as is his brother and ex sister in law. They say he is a soft as a mouse and would not hurt a fly????

The family also have a spokesman, I will keep you updated from this side once we have heard more news................we will have an update on the family and their re-actions today on SBS.

I think the girlfriend called the cops, her dad is a lawyer and would probably have advised her too.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 24 Jan - 10:47

[quote="Karen"] Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 306321 everyone

Mrs Tabak was on Dutch tele this morning, she is absolutely devastated, sadly his father passed away a few years ago.

Mrs Tabak is absolutely convinced of his innocence as is his brother and ex sister in law. They say he is a soft as a mouse and would not hurt a fly????

The family also have a spokesman, I will keep you updated from this side once we have heard more news................we will have an update on the family and their re-actions today on SBS.

I think the girlfriend called the cops, her dad is a lawyer and would probably have advised her too.[/quote]

Not according to the Sun she didn't - in fact quite the opposite I think.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/

T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 24 Jan - 10:50

AnnaEsse wrote:
sans_souci wrote:.
AnnaEsse wrote:
fedrules wrote:I guess I have to confess to 'idle' speculation, but it was ill-informed, rather than uninformed. I have to put my hand up to believing a report in the Sun (blush!) about Mr Jefferies having previously stalked another young woman. I also tend to imagine that, if the police arrest someone, they must have pretty sound reasons for doing so. I feel worst about suspecting Jo's boyfriend, as he must be in agony over what has happened. However, I certainly wasn't alone, but I didn't persist when it was obvious that he wasn't viewed as a suspect and apologised several times.I can already imagine you're about to suggest this is the same as suspecting the McCanns and you have a point, although I still believe that there are very valid reasons for doubting they are telling the truth about the events of May 3rd.

The police would have checked out those close to Joanna. Her boyfriend would have been first in line probably. So, don't let WUMs cause you to feel bad. They'll find anything at all to criticise rather than add something positive to a discussion.

I will make a note to be more mindful of the obvious sensitivites of posters here in the future. I was under the impression that those who are happy to pronounce on the guilt or innocence of others on the basis of photos and tabloid newspaper articles may be able to take a bit of robust comment, but obviously not. Such sensitive little souls. I apologise, of course.

Was the WUM comment made in your capactity as a poster or a mod, Anna?

We're not that sensitive, sans, just rather bored (speaking for myself) with your attempts to wind people up.

Oh I could not have said that better meself! (yawn)
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 24 Jan - 10:52

I wonder how long it will be gone for. Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 678246 Probably about as long as it's nonsense thread lasted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 24 Jan - 10:57

The Famous Grouse wrote:I wonder how long it will be gone for. Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 678246 Probably about as long as it's nonsense thread lasted.

It's got a thread going on JATYK "What is MM for?" You know, that forum he/she said they (all of them!) never posted on!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 24 Jan - 10:57

apparently the girlfriend has denied she phoned and is standing by him [only what i read through]this could have also been done in one heated moment ..regardless of their character [he looks a pretty strong bloke]...he also sat back and let the landlord be arrested why do these people happily let others take the blame ...to save them selves ..it shows one thing thy they dont care what they have done ...if they did the only thing they would do is be responsible for their actions ...if they were sorry for what they had done ....but they are not so starts the cover up ...and let anyone take the blame ..as long as it is not them.....
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 24 Jan - 11:07

xtina wrote:apparently the girlfriend has denied she phoned and is standing by him [only what i read through]this could have also been done in one heated moment ..regardless of their character [he looks a pretty strong bloke]...he also sat back and let the landlord be arrested why do these people happily let others take the blame ...to save them selves ..it shows one thing thy they dont care what they have done ...if they did the only thing they would do is be responsible for their actions ...if they were sorry for what they had done ....but they are not so starts the cover up ...and let anyone take the blame ..as long as it is not them.....

The law says that this man is innocent until proven guilty. You know as much about this as I do or any other poster does, which is zilch. Therefore it might be more sensible to stop speculating about it and wait for further developments?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 24 Jan - 11:07

[quote="T4two"]
Karen wrote: Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 306321 everyone

I think the girlfriend called the cops, her dad is a lawyer and would probably have advised her too.[/quote]

I read that too, but I still beleive she did.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 24 Jan - 11:10

[quote="Karen"]
T4two wrote:
Karen wrote: Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 306321 everyone

Well thak Christ it isn't what you believe that matters
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 24 Jan - 11:25

T4two wrote:
xtina wrote:apparently the girlfriend has denied she phoned and is standing by him [only what i read through]this could have also been done in one heated moment ..regardless of their character [he looks a pretty strong bloke]...he also sat back and let the landlord be arrested why do these people happily let others take the blame ...to save them selves ..it shows one thing thy they dont care what they have done ...if they did the only thing they would do is be responsible for their actions ...if they were sorry for what they had done ....but they are not so starts the cover up ...and let anyone take the blame ..as long as it is not them.....

The law says that this man is innocent until proven guilty. You know as much about this as I do or any other poster does, which is zilch. Therefore it might be more sensible to stop speculating about it and wait for further developments?

T4two wrote:

Crikey you're a bit harsh this morning T4two.

---

I hope sans doesn't return either, mind you that 'sans' that decided to flounce wasn't the usual one. Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 847843
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  suzyone Mon 24 Jan - 11:37

Thanks Karen. It will be interesting to hear what the Dutch angle is. I can imagine this must be devastating for his family. I would not want to give my opinion until I hear the evidence because the British press always seem to damn people for the slightest thing. they did this with Chris Jeffries and they now have to admit that he is innocent but his name has been trashed.
suzyone
suzyone
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 24 Jan - 11:38

T4two wrote:

errrr its my opinion ok...if the mods wish to delete my post ..so be it ....

your reply of course could also be said of the mccs ...
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 24 Jan - 11:51

suzyone wrote:Thanks Karen. It will be interesting to hear what the Dutch angle is. I can imagine this must be devastating for his family. I would not want to give my opinion until I hear the evidence because the British press always seem to damn people for the slightest thing. they did this with Chris Jeffries and they now have to admit that he is innocent but his name has been trashed.

I know but Chris Jeffries was running around telling people one thing and then asking them to deny he'd told them anything, it seems he's guilty of nothing more than being a busybody (and possibly a liar) but he was a fool to put himself in that position.

However, it does not mean he deserved that, hopefully the press have learnt a lesson.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  suzyone Mon 24 Jan - 12:51

Margaret

Yes, I agree that he was very foolish to get himself involved. I know he was saying he was going to sue for wrongful arrest but that has now gone quiet. perhaps he has been advised that he put himself into that position. I think since the Soham murders the papers just like to put people on trial through the media, like they did with Murat. They should be advised that this could be contempt of court. I am sure the reason why the police thanked Jo's family is because they didn't go giving inetrviews all over the place, getting a press spokesman and just let them get on with their job. There's a lesson there for some people.
suzyone
suzyone
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 24 Jan - 13:18

[quote="T4two"]
Karen wrote:
T4two wrote:

True Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 25346
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Mon 24 Jan - 13:43

margaret wrote:
I hope sans doesn't return either, mind you that 'sans' that decided to flounce wasn't the usual one. Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 847843
There are definitely two 'sans', with totally different personas. Whether they reside in the same body - like the two Russels - is open to debate. Or maybe one has a little help from the 'bottle throttle', as many of the pros do, imo Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 25346
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 24 Jan - 14:14

margaret wrote:
suzyone wrote:Thanks Karen. It will be interesting to hear what the Dutch angle is. I can imagine this must be devastating for his family. I would not want to give my opinion until I hear the evidence because the British press always seem to damn people for the slightest thing. they did this with Chris Jeffries and they now have to admit that he is innocent but his name has been trashed.

I know but Chris Jeffries was running around telling people one thing and then asking them to deny he'd told them anything, it seems he's guilty of nothing more than being a busybody (and possibly a liar) but he was a fool to put himself in that position.

However, it does not mean he deserved that, hopefully the press have learnt a lesson.
The woman reporter on Sky said this morning, that the police will be keeping Mr Jefferies as a suspect for the time being.
I wonder why that would be?

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Mon 24 Jan - 14:39

probably to stop him from speaking to any news paper ...or taking any legal action ..against them..for the time being
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 24 Jan - 14:41

xtina wrote:probably to stop him from speaking to any news paper ...or taking any legal action ....at the time being
Good point. Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue 25 Jan - 9:06

Family spokesman on dutch tele again alst night, AGAIN the whole family insist he is innocent and CANNOT be capable of murder, they also stated that his glasses were taken away for evidence and they were replaced by dodgy glasses that did not help his sight and were poor quality, He apparently went to court almost blind.

Family travelling to Bristol along with a dutch lawyer - mother and brother are besides themselves and insist over Xmas nothing seemed out of place and Vicent was acting as normal as he always does.

Will keep you posted.!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 25 Jan - 9:08

Karen wrote:Family spokesman on dutch tele again alst night, AGAIN the whole family insist he is innocent and CANNOT be capable of murder, they also stated that his glasses were taken away for evidence and they were replaced by dodgy glasses that did not help his sight and were poor quality, He apparently went to court almost blind.

Family travelling to Bristol along with a dutch lawyer - mother and brother are besides themselves and insist over Xmas nothing seemed out of place and Vicent was acting as normal as he always does.

Will keep you posted.!

thanks karen. will be interesting to hear the dutch take on this. Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 8 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next