Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction

+29
Krisy22
chrissie
Chris
wjk
xtina
pennylane
zodiac
fedrules
Luz
docmac
suzyone
T4two
AnnaEsse
Angelique
POPPY1
sans_souci
lifeisforliving
fred
nospinnaker
ann_chovey
SteveT
Alpine Aster
Badboy
kitti
jejune
Keela
Roasted Arizona
adrianm
MaryB
33 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Empty Re: Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction

Post  Luz Tue 18 Jan - 14:30

sans_souci wrote:
fedrules wrote:As I posted on the main Jo Yeates thread, there can be nothing more traumatic for a mother than to retrace her murdered daughter's last footsteps..and yet this mother is willing to put herself through this if it can help bring her daughter's killer to justice. Whta a contrast to the McCanns...

The other differences, of course, are that the police are not breaching their own rules of confidentiality by 'leaking' lurid details to the press, and they are not trying to stich her up as being involved.

You're an imbecile ( I am sorry to say this), but the ones that started the media madness were the McCann. They revealed details about the child that they knew could jeopardise her life, if she had been taken, and they did it against the advise of the police forces...,I try to respect you, but sometimes you go over the board.

The leaks (or lies) were not from the police but from the family and friends.
Luz
Luz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 389
Warning :
Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Back to top Go down

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Empty Re: Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 18 Jan - 15:36

Luz wrote:
sans_souci wrote:
fedrules wrote:As I posted on the main Jo Yeates thread, there can be nothing more traumatic for a mother than to retrace her murdered daughter's last footsteps..and yet this mother is willing to put herself through this if it can help bring her daughter's killer to justice. Whta a contrast to the McCanns...

The other differences, of course, are that the police are not breaching their own rules of confidentiality by 'leaking' lurid details to the press, and they are not trying to stich her up as being involved.

You're an imbecile ( I am sorry to say this), but the ones that started the media madness were the McCann. They revealed details about the child that they knew could jeopardise her life, if she had been taken, and they did it against the advise of the police forces...,I try to respect you, but sometimes you go over the board.

The leaks (or lies) were not from the police but from the family and friends.

As Gerry McCann said in the Vanity Fair interview, he realised that the information about Madeleine's eye could have put her at risk, but it was a good marketing ploy. Also, I don't believe there is a list of questions that Jo's mother refused to answer. Sans, you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Tue 18 Jan - 17:10

ann_chovey wrote:
Krisy22 wrote:
carmen wrote:
T4two wrote:
.... popping into a Waitrose store on her way home.

Ermmm... excuse me, I thought she popped into Tesco and Bargain Booze. Didn't realize she'd also been to a Waitrose?

Yes - and didn't buy anything?

Yes ... funny because Waitrose do a very good selection of pizza. Maybe she was not expecting company then.

that's a very good point, here's the map of her movements with times. Did she get a phone call after the Waitrose non-purchase visit, so popped into Tesco and then Bargain Booze.

Good point.
The Police would know the number though and who owned that mobile, we know Jo sent a text 8.20pm asking a friend to meet for a drink, this was after the time she left Waitrose, so at that time she had no other meeting in mind at 8.20pm only this one, and the Man who recieved it said he opened the text at 9.20pm and got no reply from Jo he said, so that meant he did try to contact Jo back, so this Man would have have known Jo was on her own that Night!, if Jo made a call, or recieved a call,or made a text or recieved a text, this would have been on Jo's mobile, Jo's mobile would have been analysed, all number's checked out and who they belonged too, so the Police would know who contacted Jo or if Jo contacted anyone on that Friday Night, there is a possibility of a 2nd mobile phone though.

Last edited by Alpine Aster on Tue 18 Jan - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 18 Jan - 18:41

Jo DID NOT eat the pizza...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 18 Jan - 19:02

kitti wrote:Jo DID NOT eat the pizza...
tHAT WHAT I HEARD ON THE 6.30 NEWS
QUESTION WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PIZZA
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8854
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Tue 18 Jan - 19:32

kitti wrote:Jo DID NOT eat the pizza...

I did not know that Kitti.
Its stange why take the pizza! and not the cider.
Perhaps they ate the pizza!, took the wrapping with them because of DNA.
Or it could be a red herring the pizza, to confuse.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Tue 18 Jan - 20:13

Just read this on twitter:

darshnasoni Forensic tests prove Jo Yeates did not eat the pizza she bought on way home, which was never found at her flat. Our report coming up #c4news
about 1 hour ago via ĂœberTwitter
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1248
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 18 Jan - 20:14

Maybe she was holding the pizza when opening the door and the murderer came in contact with it. The need
then to destroy it.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 18 Jan - 21:01

Krisy22 wrote:

Maybe she was holding the pizza when opening the door and the murderer came in contact with it. The need then to destroy it.

Most definitely - whatever the actual reason may have been and indeed several scenarios including the one you mention are possibilities.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 18 Jan - 21:45

Just been reading the Mail and this comment is interesting ....maybe..

When she goes in Bargain Booze she looks really happy , smiling like maybe she has just been talking to someone she knows and said' come round I'll pop in here and get a drink.' While he waits outside. Sorry this is arnchair stuff but they said they wanted ideas.
- shirley, Horsham, 18/1/2011 20:38

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1348324/Joanna-Yeates-murder-Crimewatch-reconstruction-traces-final-steps.html#ixzz1BQRuKakn
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 18 Jan - 21:46

Reconstruction will be shown on next week's Crimewatch.

Sky News

The final steps of murdered Joanna Yeates are being retraced in a TV reconstruction which it is hoped will help catch her killer.

Murdered Jo's Last Steps Retraced In Film

Gary Mitchell, Sky News Online
The final steps of murdered Joanna Yeates are being retraced in a TV reconstruction which it is hoped will help catch her killer.

Filming has been taking place at a Tesco Express in Bristol, where the 25-year-old was seen buying a pizza on the night she was last seen alive.

The scene will form part of a film due to be shown on BBC's Crimewatch programme next week.

The reconstruction will show her journey home from the Bristol Ram pub - where she had been drinking with work colleagues - to her flat.

It comes after the landscape architect's parents appealed to the country's "armchair detectives" to help police find their daughter's killer and end the family's torment.

David and Teresa Yeates believe millions of people have been moved by the murder and have urged anyone with information or suspicions to call police.

They made a direct appeal to anyone trying to protect their daughter's killer, saying they would be prolonging the family's torment.

In a joint statement, the couple said: "Many of us are armchair detectives, but if this activity triggers anything please come forward.

"If you do know something and you do not come forward you are consciously hampering the apprehension of Jo's killer and the perpetrator is still free."

Speaking of the anguish the couple had been going through, Mrs Yeates told reporters: "We spend much of our time - as I imagine most of the country does - thinking of scenarios which took Jo, alive in her flat, to being found dead by the side of a country lane."

Police believe Miss Yeates made it as far as her home in the Clifton area on Friday, December 17, before she was attacked.

Her snow-covered body was found on Christmas Day in a country lane three miles from her home. She had been strangled.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 18 Jan - 22:08

Police believe Miss Yeates made it as far as her home in the Clifton area on Friday, December 17, before she was attacked.

Did she actually make it home as in - through the door? Or only as far as her home as in - to the door? Are the police implying that she was attacked inside or outside her home, or don't they know? I find the continually changing and ambiguous police statements rather confusing.

ETA Why did the parents say that something could trigger the killer to kill again but also accept that it must have been someone who was acquainted with Jo?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 18 Jan - 23:26

T4two wrote:

Did she actually make it home as in - through the door? Or only as far as her home as in - to the door? Are the police implying that she was attacked inside or outside her home, or don't they know? I find the continually changing and ambiguous police statements rather confusing.

ETA Why did the parents say that something could trigger the killer to kill again but also accept that it must have been someone who was acquainted with Jo?

If the police want the public to help in the case.. they need to stop giving out conflicting news saying that there is no increased risk to women in the area. The parents then saying the killer could kill again. Very strange.

It must be a great worry for all women in that area. Hope it is resolved soon.

Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 18 Jan - 23:52

Krisy22 wrote:
T4two wrote:

If the police want the public to help in the case.. they need to stop giving out conflicting news saying that there is no increased risk to women in the area. The parents then saying the killer could kill again. Very strange.

It must be a great worry for all women in that area. Hope it is resolved soon.

Perhaps there's a risk that the killer could strike again, but perhaps this doesn't mean that there is an increased risk for women in the area. In other words, a random killer is not involved. This could be the case if it were a close acquaintance unable to keep their self control whilst experiencing great emotional stress for example.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Thu 20 Jan - 9:00

I was reading the other JY's thread and it disappeared.

BBC news - 32 year-old-man arrested.

Hope the media/press have learned from when the landlord was arrested.
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Empty lets hope they've got the the right person.

Post  Krisy22 Thu 20 Jan - 9:06

Lets hope they've got the the right person this time.
My thoughts are with her poor family.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Thu 20 Jan - 9:35

Very good news. Again, assuming that it the right person.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 20 Jan - 9:48

SteveT wrote:Very good news. Again, assuming that it the right person.

Yes, not like the last suspect who was hounded by the press, and will be linked to her murder for ever. Effing press make me sick!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Thu 20 Jan - 9:55

That is good news and will come as a relief to Jo's family and boyfriend, although their sadness wil last a life time..It has also taught me a lesson about the UK media. From what I read, I was convinced that Mr Jefferies was the culprit!! I should have known better than to believe everything I read in the press...In my defence, my mum, who hadn't read anything other than the Telegraph newspaper about this case, was sure Jefferies was responsible too...

As others have said, whoever's been arrested may not be guilty, although you imagine that the arrest is linked to forensic results..
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 20 Jan - 10:02

fedrules wrote:That is good news and will come as a relief to Jo's family and boyfriend, although their sadness wil last a life time..It has also taught me a lesson about the UK media. From what I read, I was convinced that Mr Jefferies was the culprit!! I should have known better than to believe everything I read in the press...In my defence, my mum, who hadn't read anything other than the Telegraph newspaper about this case, was sure Jefferies was responsible too...

As others have said, whoever's been arrested may not be guilty, although you imagine that the arrest is linked to forensic results..
So did I feds. I'm still not ruling him out though, but will wait and see.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Thu 20 Jan - 10:03

fedrules wrote:That is good news and will come as a relief to Jo's family and boyfriend, although their sadness wil last a life time..It has also taught me a lesson about the UK media. From what I read, I was convinced that Mr Jefferies was the culprit!! I should have known better than to believe everything I read in the press...In my defence, my mum, who hadn't read anything other than the Telegraph newspaper about this case, was sure Jefferies was responsible too...

fedrules,

You were only expressing your opinion and anyway who knows this new arrest could link to someone or others already mentioned. Or he could be released like the landlord. I hope JY's loved ones get closure.
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Thu 20 Jan - 10:20

I'm not sure that there will be such a thing as 'closure' for Jo's family. I can't help thinking that, even if you are forced to live with a tragic loss like this one, it must be with you constantly for the rest of your life..It must be a relief to know that the person who has ruined your life will be taken off the streets, but nothing can give Jo her future back or restore Jo to her loving family. So sad..
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  zodiac Thu 20 Jan - 10:46

fedrules wrote:I'm not sure that there will be such a thing as 'closure' for Jo's family. I can't help thinking that, even if you are forced to live with a tragic loss like this one, it must be with you constantly for the rest of your life..It must be a relief to know that the person who has ruined your life will be taken off the streets, but nothing can give Jo her future back or restore Jo to her loving family. So sad..

fedrules,

I meant answers which would mean closure with the investigation. Not with not having their loved one in their life. I wish them strength to live each day without Jo and courage to face each new day without Jo. Jo Yeates's mum offers to do reconstruction - Page 4 Icon_flower
zodiac
zodiac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 20 Jan - 10:50

zodiac wrote:

fedrules,

You were only expressing your opinion and anyway who knows this new arrest could link to someone or others already mentioned. Or he could be released like the landlord. I hope JY's loved ones get closure.

Hi feds, I thought it was the LL too, but my mother and OH both said it wasn't him because he could have talked his way out of most situations since he owned the building. I do not believe the bf was involved at all. I still believe it will prove to be someone she knew from the building or nearby - because of what followed.

Anyway, let's hope the police have cracked it and the poor family and boyfriend can gain a feeling of some sort of relief!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 20 Jan - 11:39

fred wrote:
SteveT wrote:Very good news. Again, assuming that it the right person.

Yes, not like the last suspect who was hounded by the press, and will be linked to her murder for ever. Effing press make me sick!

I agree but we all want to read about this case so we turn to the papers or internet.

I confess to wondering how old Jo's boyfriend was when l heard the news. It's a shame but stastics speak for themselves, the perpetrator is known to the victim in the vast majority of cases.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next