Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email to the Missing People Charity

+33
cherry1
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
margaret
frencheuropean
kitti
whatsupdoc
Keela
almostgothic
NordicInKent
quickfingers
chrissie
Annabel
cass
macgee
susible
tanszi
wjk
pennylane
steve1295
Panda
mossman
James
jinvta
marxman
fred
Justiceforallkids
dazedandconfused
mara thon
trinity
Chris
dutchclogs
Christine
37 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Email to the Missing People Charity

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jul - 10:10

I wonder if Ms Healy will be happy to answer questions put to her, in her new role ? Will she simply state no comment and call those asking the questions f****** toss***?

I can think of some 40+ questions I would like to ask the newly appointed ambassador, I would not hold my breath for a reply.

I feel sick and disgusted.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Empty Re: Email to the Missing People Charity

Post  trinity Tue 10 Jul - 10:15

I really am so angry that this charity would even consider employing kate mccann. i have watched as the media and government kiss up to this disgusting woman and i can honestly say the lot of them make me sick!
I am a single parent, if i so much as left my kids to go to the shop i could be prosecuted, yet this scum not only continue to get away with it but have the audacity to shove their faces all over tv and news begging for money and refusing to acknowledge how disgusting their behaviour is, and they seem to be rewarded for it. If one of my kids were truly abducted, i would be suicidal with grief not prancing about pretending to be a celebrity! i have stayed home with my kids night after night for 20 years, my social life includes my kids whether it be meals out or entertaining friends at home. i have never left them to fend for themselves and if i did i would absolutely expect to go to prison for it. im just so angry that these scum continue to get away with what they have done. that poor poor little girl :(
trinity
trinity

Female
Number of posts : 12
Warning :
Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 10 Jul - 10:16

Well its further for her to fall when it all comes crashing down. I honestly believe at some time the truth will come out. It might be another 5 years, 10 years or longer but it will come out.

We will be seeing a lot more of her which means more comments on press articles and emails to TV shows. I don't think this will help her gain any public support in the long run.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 10 Jul - 10:17

I seriously think if the whole nation wrote and complained to the charity, it wouldn't make a jot of difference. The McCanns are truly untouchable. Knighthood next.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 10:18

mossman wrote:I wonder if Ms Healy will be happy to answer questions put to her, in her new role ? Will she simply state no comment and call those asking the questions f****** toss***?

I can think of some 40+ questions I would like to ask the newly appointed ambassador, I would not hold my breath for a reply.

I feel sick and disgusted.

I'm afraid the writing has been on the wall mossman.

SY are looking at McCann detectives leads and Metodo 3 and other bumpf, and calling it a 'stranger abduction,' whilst blatantly ignoring all the lies they've told... and worst of all..... ignoring their own CSI blood and cadaver dog alerts!

That should tell us all we need to know. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 173510
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 10:21

dazedandconfused wrote:I seriously think if the whole nation wrote and complained to the charity, it wouldn't make a jot of difference. The McCanns are truly untouchable. Knighthood next.

Exactly what I said earlier, dazed, and although I'm disillusioned, sad and disgusted in equal measures.... I'm not in the least bit surprised by any of this.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 10:26

trinity wrote:well done kathybelle! i read this forum everyday, although i dont post, but this morning reading that sickening news i was so angry that this horrific woman has jumped on yet another bandwagon to gain herself attention that i had to drop everything to fire off an email to missing people letting them know exactly what i thought of their decision to employ that creature as an ambassador . i havent ever done anything like this before, and i am in no way as good at writing, or as well informed, as a lot of the posters here but i felt i had to do something. The following is the complaint i sent, i do hope it sounds ok as i was a bit rushed and so so angry!

I am just writing to let you know how utterly disgusted and sickened i am that your charity would associate themselves with one of the most famous child neglectors of all time, Ms Kate Mccann! I can honestly say that i will never donate a single penny to your charity whilst you associate yourselves with this disgraceful woman, and i shall be encouraging everyone else i know to avoid your charity too, whilst this woman is involved.
Do you really think a woman that neglected her kids to go out eating and drinking with her friends, is suitable for the role of ambassador for missing people? Madeleine Mccann would not be missing had it not been for the truly horrendous and selfish actions of her parents, who preferrred to dump their kids throughout their entire holiday, therefore losing one in the process, rather than behave like any other decent loving parents and put their childrens care before their own social life.
I do recommend that you read the case files (freely available online) and see for yourselves how Ms Mccann refused to answer questions to help the pj find her daughter, how blood and cadaver dogs alerted only to items/places/vehicles of the Mccanns, and maybe you should also read her book and see the names that she admits she called the investigators that were working day and night to try and find that poor abandoned child.
By employing this awful woman your charity is, in effect condoning parents abandoning their children in pursuit of their own interests, and i for one find that absolutely disgusting. If this is the message you wish to convey then i would expect your charity to become very busy in the near future supporting more parents that think its ok to leave their children alone in unlocked holiday apartments so that they can go on the piss and face no consequences should the worst happen again?!
Ms Mccann should be in prison for child neglect at the very least, not swanning round as an ambassador to missing people and getting her face all over the media.
I really do think you have not done your charity any favours by employing this disgusting excuse for a mother, and i do hope you will rethink your decision and find someone much more deserving of this position, preferably someone that didnt cause their own childs disappearance through their own disgusting lack of parenting.

Yours Sincerely,
a horrified parent

Hi Trinity

Well done on writing your email. I will be amazed if Kate McCann's role isn't terminated by the end of the day, because I can imagine thousands upon thousands of people sending factual emails to this charity. We're not being malicious, we're being honest. We all know that the only reason Kate McCann does anything, is for herself and there must be money involved for her to take on this role.

I can't stand watching and listening to Kate McCann, but I'm going to make an exception when she appears on "This Morning" today. I want to see if Phillip Schofield reads out some of the emails, where people have registered their disgust regarding Kate McCann's latest role. I'm going to send one, as soon as I've finished this post. If Phillip Schofield has a backbone, he should tell Kate McCann privately or publicly that the only role she should be concentrating on is how to become a good mother. Something she certainly wasn't in 2007.

If Scotland Yard come into contact with some of the emails that have been sent and are still being sent to this charity and they are thinking about persuading the PJ to exonerate the McCanns, then they'd better think again.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 10 Jul - 10:27

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/latest-news/kate-mccann-to-launch-nationwide-campaign-to-find-missing-people

Kate McCann to launch nationwide campaign to find missing people

From Wednesday 11th July, Kate McCann – in her first official role as Ambassador of the charity Missing People – will launch the biggest digital billboard campaign in British history. Organised by the Outdoor Media Centre and produced by Grand Visual, this unprecedented campaign will see a network of billboards publicise people missing across the UK.

The value of the advertising space donated by the outdoor advertising industry is estimated at over £1million, and the campaign is estimated to reach over 10 million adults during the summer months when – thanks to the Olympics – Britain will be at its busiest. New ‘OpenLoop’ technology created by Grand Visual will allow staff and volunteers at the charity Missing People to update the appeals instantly to billboards, with details of the latest high risk individuals.

The campaign will see appeals on donated digital billboards in major cities including London, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow, running across rail and underground networks, on high streets and in shopping centres.

The advertisements will include details of individual missing people, creating awareness of the new number to call for sighting – 116 000 – and harnessing the public’s help to join the search.

Kate McCann, a new Ambassador for Missing People, said:
“When your child goes missing you want the whole world to stop and join the search. Missing People, the Outdoor Media Centre and its members are providing an unprecedented opportunity to help safely reconnect missing children.

“More than 250,000 people are reported missing each year in the UK – worryingly they could fill the Olympic Stadium three times over. Thankfully, campaigns like this can play a vital part in the search. In May, two youngsters featured in the charity’s ‘Big Tweet for Missing Children’ were found safely.

“The search for Madeleine continues and I am delighted to lend my support as an Ambassador to this practical solution that gives hope to families like mine.”

Bill Wilson, Operations Director at the Outdoor Media Centre said:

“Outdoor advertising is able to reach a mass audience again and again, so it’s really the perfect medium to help the authorities find some of the missing people, whose stories are so important but too often slip under the radar.

“The Outdoor Media Centre and our members feel strongly that we can make a difference to the hundreds of thousands of families who are living each day not knowing when they’ll see their loved ones again.”

Neil Morris, Founder and Managing Director of Grand Visual, the production and creative technology company supporting the campaign commented:

“The Digital Out of Home market is now at a stage where it can really deliver on its key strengths - its ability to react in real-time with relevant copy to a broadcast audience.

“It is the perfect platform for the Missing People’s Initiative – allowing the charity to manage and deliver this impactful campaign from their desktop computer and publish it instantly to a nationwide audience.”

To find out more visit www.missingpeople.org.uk/kate. Give £3 to the charity by texting SEARCH to 70990

----

Kate McCann out in public for this charity? I hope she's ready for the backlash, it won't sit pretty with people whose children are missing through no fault of their own.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 10 Jul - 10:28

Awww she's got her own page

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/about/kate

Kate's Mission for Missing People

"When your child goes missing you want the whole world to stop and join the search. More than 250,000 people are reported missing each year in the UK - worryingly they could fill the Olympic Stadium three times over.

"Missing People assists the search by providing publicity appeals that generate potentially vital sightings and lines of enquiry. The charity's staff and volunteers are an incredibly committed and conscientious team doing an extremely valuable job. The search for Madeleine continues and I am delighted to lend my support as an Ambassador to the charity."
Kate McCann

Everyone at Missing People welcomes Kate McCann as a new Ambassador. In her new role, Kate will be working with the charity, other Ambassadors
and Family Representatives to:

- Raise awareness and understanding of the 'missing' issue
- Help the charity to safely reconnect more people by promoting 116 000 - the new number for 'missing'
- Help to raise vital funds so that the search for every missing person can continue

Our thanks go to Kate for so generously giving the charity her time and energy.

Click here to read about Kate's first mission - launching a new way to find missing people with the Outdoor Media Centre.

If your child went missing, wouldn't you want the whole world to stop and look for them?

* £3 means we can launch a poster appeal
* £10 enables a volunteer to follow up a sighting
* £25 pays for us to start a nationwide publicity campaign

These practical solutions give hope to thousands of families and play a vital role in safely reconnecting more missing people.

Give £3 by texting SEARCH to 70990. Give £10, £25, or another amount, by calling Freephone 0800 MISSING (647 7464).

Donations will cost you £3 plus your usual network rate. The charity Missing People will receive at least £2.93 of this amount.

This will help to provide a lifeline when someone disappears including case publicity. We may contact you in the future to update you on our work.

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Tue 10 Jul - 11:05

Here's my email to the charity:

To whom it may concern

I was absolutely shocked to read this morning that Kate McCann is to become an ambassador for your organisation. My reason for this is that Mrs McCann freely admits that she and her husband left their three children, who were all under the age of 4, alone in an unlocked apartment, whilst they went out for dinner with their friends, only periodically checking on them during the evening. This is serious neglect and children that young should never be left alone, the dangers of doing so are immense, with an alleged abduction being the most remote of possibilities leading to harm to children!

Furthermore, Mrs McCann freely admitted at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, that neither she or her husband physically searched for their daughter, although there were many police officers, staff from the complex, locals of Praia da Luz and other holiday makers searching all over the town...Mrs McCann then lied in her account in her book," madeleine" that no one else was searching, only she and her husband! That is totally insulting to those who gave up lots of their time, taking time off work, spending the rest of their holiday etc in the search for the missing child! Kate McCann's interview with Jane Hill from the BBC will prove the veracity of this, that she admits she wasn't searching, the interview can be found on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

Therefore, I hardly feel that this woman is fit to be an ambassador for anything, a woman who refused to answer police questions, hindering the search for her own daughter, and who was a prime suspect in the disappearance, and has not in any way been "cleared" only that the case has been shelved due to lack of new information, though this could be easily remedied if the friends of the McCanns agreed to go back to Portugal and do a reconstruction and if Kate herself agreed to answer the 48 questions she previously refused, the case could be reopened.

I know that I am not alone in my thoughts about the McCanns, and I expect there will be a large number of people who hold similar views to myself and as such I would implore you to rethink your strategy of using Kate McCann as an ambassador for your otherwise, most worthy charity, rather than risk the negative connotations that may arise from such an appointment.

Regards
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 11:06

Christine wrote:
yask27 wrote:Good morning everyone.

Well done Kathybelle.

I've just sent an e-mail to the same link. I've donated to them before, not again after this.

I did the same.

Hi Christine

Thanks and well done to you for also sending an email to the charity. I've just emailed "This Morning" to register my disgust at Kate McCann appearing on this programme. I've said similar in my email to them, that I said in my email to the Missing People charity.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  trinity Tue 10 Jul - 11:14

thanks kathybelle! i have commented on this mornings hub too! twitter is now going crazy with disgusted tweets! maybe if theres enough complaints and pressure the charity will have to remove her? we can but hope!
trinity
trinity

Female
Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 11:19

susible wrote:Here's my email to the charity:

To whom it may concern

I was absolutely shocked to read this morning that Kate McCann is to become an ambassador for your organisation. My reason for this is that Mrs McCann freely admits that she and her husband left their three children, who were all under the age of 4, alone in an unlocked apartment, whilst they went out for dinner with their friends, only periodically checking on them during the evening. This is serious neglect and children that young should never be left alone, the dangers of doing so are immense, with an alleged abduction being the most remote of possibilities leading to harm to children!

Furthermore, Mrs McCann freely admitted at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, that neither she or her husband physically searched for their daughter, although there were many police officers, staff from the complex, locals of Praia da Luz and other holiday makers searching all over the town...Mrs McCann then lied in her account in her book," madeleine" that no one else was searching, only she and her husband! That is totally insulting to those who gave up lots of their time, taking time off work, spending the rest of their holiday etc in the search for the missing child! Kate McCann's interview with Jane Hill from the BBC will prove the veracity of this, that she admits she wasn't searching, the interview can be found on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

Therefore, I hardly feel that this woman is fit to be an ambassador for anything, a woman who refused to answer police questions, hindering the search for her own daughter, and who was a prime suspect in the disappearance, and has not in any way been "cleared" only that the case has been shelved due to lack of new information, though this could be easily remedied if the friends of the McCanns agreed to go back to Portugal and do a reconstruction and if Kate herself agreed to answer the 48 questions she previously refused, the case could be reopened.

I know that I am not alone in my thoughts about the McCanns, and I expect there will be a large number of people who hold similar views to myself and as such I would implore you to rethink your strategy of using Kate McCann as an ambassador for your otherwise, most worthy charity, rather than risk the negative connotations that may arise from such an appointment.

Regards

Hi Susible

Well done, I'm living in hope that the emails this charity will be receiving, will oust Kate McCann from this post.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 11:21

I have just submitted a Freedom of Information request. I asked whether she was getting paid a salary by them and if so, how much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 11:24

pennylane wrote:Beautifully said throughout Kathy. Well done! Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691

"I am absolutely disgusted, that you have chosen the infamous child neglector Kate McCann, to be your ambassador. It is Kate and Gerry McCanns fault, that Madeleine is missing. The McCanns are the ones who made a conscious decision, to leave their children unsupervised in their unlocked, unlit apartment, 5 out of 6 nights of that so called family holiday. The McCanns even admitted that they left their children alone, after Madeleine told them, she and Sean had cried the previous evening and this wasn't the first time they had been told that their children were crying while they were out."

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691 Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691 Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691

Hi Penny

Thanks a lot, we are all fired up on here after hearing this shocking news. I hope the people in charge of this charity read these emails, do the right thing and dismiss Kate McCann.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 10 Jul - 11:26

Iris wrote:I have just submitted a Freedom of Information request. I asked whether she was getting paid a salary by them and if so, how much.

I would say she will be receiving a substantial salary...at least in the upper tens of thousands of pounds p.a.

...then gets a pat on the back and an mbe or whatever.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jul - 11:37

whatsupdoc wrote:
Iris wrote:I have just submitted a Freedom of Information request. I asked whether she was getting paid a salary by them and if so, how much.

I would say she will be receiving a substantial salary...at least in the upper tens of thousands of pounds p.a.

...then gets a pat on the back and an mbe or whatever.

For a person, who by her own admission, left three small children alone five nights in a row in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country, that somehow makes neglect a positive, life-enhancing thing to do.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Empty Contact Missing people charity

Post  James Tue 10 Jul - 11:41

Well done to those who have already contacted Missing people re Kate McCann's appointment.

the chairman of the Board of Directors is John Reiss and i suggest that members might like to write to him at the company registered office

Roebuck House
284 Upper Richmond Road west
London SW14 7JE

asking that the Board discuss this appointment at its next meeting in the context of public disquiet.

I think that a hard copy letter would have more impact than an email.

The Chairman could also be told that you are writing to their corporate sponsors saying how concerned you are. According to their accounts filed in company House the sponsors are

Big Lottery Fund
BBC Children in need
Esmee Fairburn Foundation
Rayne Foundation
Oak Foundation
ICAP
Peoples Postcode Lottery
Home office (gave £150,000 in 2010/11)
Department of Education (£400,000 over 2 years)

I think Missing people would be very concerned if the public was expressing concern with their sponsors.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jul - 11:42

lests face it guys as much a s this pains me to say the mccans have won maddie will never get the juustice she so rightly deserves
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 10 Jul - 11:48

Kate has just appeared on Good Morning,
IMO, she looks unwell, sickly and dull.
For someone who is now representing a
charity for missing people, Kate really
oozes disinterest and a depressive image.
Something is not right here.Bit like awarding
Count Dracula a blood donor card.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jul - 11:52

marxman wrote:Kate has just appeared on Good Morning,
IMO, she looks unwell, sickly and dull.
For someone who is now representing a
charity for missing people, Kate really
oozes disinterest and a depressive image.
Something is not right here.Bit like awarding
Count Dracula a blood donor card.

maybe its guilt?? if i was kate mcann i couldnt live with what i did!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 10 Jul - 11:54

I can't recall ever reading anything more disgusting than this charity employing Kate Mccann as an ambassador for missing children. A woman who by her own admission left 3 small children alone at night in an apartment in a foreign country, leading to the disappearance of one of them. The world must be laughing at this horrendous joke, surely it must be a joke !

As for "will she be getting a salary?", well somehow or other I can't see Kate Mccann doing anything for free, those coffers need to be filled up regularly in the easiest way possible. They've made millions out of the donations of wellwishers so far, so this is really no different, the charity relies on the donations of wellwishers, it's just another way of obtaining the money from the public at large. Someone will have to pay for the first class flights, the expensive hotels and the extensive wardrobe !

This appointment has to be the very best "bad joke" ever. So I guess that's it, an excellent job made of all the whitewash, home and dry, nobody will ever know what happened to Madeleine in our lifetime, OBE or whatever next...................you couldn't make it up, bad parenting well rewarded, a few other lives wrecked along the way, but hey who cares about anyone else? The Mccanns are probably planning a couple of royal weddings for their twins even now. Mrs Bucket springs to mind, keeping up appearances !
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jul - 11:59

mara thon wrote:I can't recall ever reading anything more disgusting than this charity employing Kate Mccann as an ambassador for missing children. A woman who by her own admission left 3 small children alone at night in an apartment in a foreign country, leading to the disappearance of one of them. The world must be laughing at this horrendous joke, surely it must be a joke !

As for "will she be getting a salary?", well somehow or other I can't see Kate Mccann doing anything for free, those coffers need to be filled up regularly in the easiest way possible. They've made millions out of the donations of wellwishers so far, so this is really no different, the charity relies on the donations of wellwishers, it's just another way of obtaining the money from the public at large. Someone will have to pay for the first class flights, the expensive hotels and the extensive wardrobe !

This appointment has to be the very best "bad joke" ever. So I guess that's it, an excellent job made of all the whitewash, home and dry, nobody will ever know what happened to Madeleine in our lifetime, OBE or whatever next...................you couldn't make it up, bad parenting well rewarded, a few other lives wrecked along the way, but hey who cares about anyone else? The Mccanns are probably planning a couple of royal weddings for their twins even now. Mrs Bucket springs to mind, keeping up appearances !

i agree kate mcann has made it legal to neglect children or worse shameful really
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 12:00

kathybelle wrote:
pennylane wrote:Beautifully said throughout Kathy. Well done! Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691

"I am absolutely disgusted, that you have chosen the infamous child neglector Kate McCann, to be your ambassador. It is Kate and Gerry McCanns fault, that Madeleine is missing. The McCanns are the ones who made a conscious decision, to leave their children unsupervised in their unlocked, unlit apartment, 5 out of 6 nights of that so called family holiday. The McCanns even admitted that they left their children alone, after Madeleine told them, she and Sean had cried the previous evening and this wasn't the first time they had been told that their children were crying while they were out."

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691 Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691 Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 307691

Hi Penny

Thanks a lot, we are all fired up on here after hearing this shocking news. I hope the people in charge of this charity read these emails, do the right thing and dismiss Kate McCann.

They tried in 2008 at Strasbourg to get Mommie Dearest on the face of a European Amber Alert system, but they failed miserably as a couple of determined journalist stood up for common sense, justice, and logic.

Figuring the time was definitely not right.... they snuck back to the UK with their tails between their legs.

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 2 Strasbourgsmall

Nothing short of a European Arrest Warrant is going to stop the gruesome twosome from climbing up the ladder of success. Too many heavies determined to keep them one step ahead of the law I'm afraid.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue 10 Jul - 12:02

Marathon I doubt the charity is 'employing' her meaning she is paid a salary. but I think you're right - the money will come from 'expenses' promoting their campaigns.

I have just watched the ITV interview and need to calm down. the only question she did not like was about the Birch claims which she dismissed. But that question was not meant to upset her. Schofield surely should have asked her whether she thought her appointment might be contraversial in some circles since she admitted leaving her young children alone in an unlocked room. Are there no proper journalists any more?

She did not exactly project enthusiasm for her new role. my wife thought her hair looked nice though!
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next