Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Email to the Missing People Charity

+33
cherry1
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
margaret
frencheuropean
kitti
whatsupdoc
Keela
almostgothic
NordicInKent
quickfingers
chrissie
Annabel
cass
macgee
susible
tanszi
wjk
pennylane
steve1295
Panda
mossman
James
jinvta
marxman
fred
Justiceforallkids
dazedandconfused
mara thon
trinity
Chris
dutchclogs
Christine
37 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Empty Re: Email to the Missing People Charity

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jul - 11:54

Pamela gurney.....Sandra Carter too
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Empty Re: Email to the Missing People Charity

Post  susible Wed 11 Jul - 12:14

It's a strange phenomena kitti...I do see that some posts have disappeared, yet many others and all of mine have remained, even the ones where I mentioned pedro silva are still there, yet a poster Jane claims some of her posts were deleted as no one wanted pedro mentioned??? Yet her post saying that remained and as I say all of mine that mention Pedro are still there!

I sometimes think that drama is created for the sake of drama
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :
Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 11 Jul - 12:28

Okay, will take that back, I just made a further comment and was indeed blocked, though there are still some other negative comments there. So I've just sent them a further email:

I made a few comments on your facebook thread about my disappointment over your decision to appoint Kate McCann as ambassador to your organisation. I noticed a rather unsavoury supporter of the McCanns and mentioned my concerns about him posting (he made some very strange sexual remarks about Madeleine in the past)

I then noticed a certain poster Pamela Gurney, who is very abusive and nasty to a great number of people and posted my thoughts that everyone has the right to an opinion without fear of being called names...I've now been blocked from your page!

Do you really think that this is the way to go about gaining support? Do you really think that all of these people, whose comments you have deleted and blocked from your page is a wise thing to do! What if I recognise a missing person from your page and now I am unable to send you a message on fb as I have been blocked from commenting?

Bad move...really bad move

And I would really like a response to this email. Thank you.

Regards
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 11 Jul - 12:57

I seem to remember that the name of Pamela Gurney has been lurking around for a number of years.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 13:35

Well done to all of you who have made your views known about Kate's appointment. If memory serves me right, wasn't it the missingpeople charity
shown on BBC1 on the first Anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. I remember Kate attending and talking to the Sister of the 3yr old who disappeared from a German Supermarket and no trace of her has been found. This happened many years ago but the Sister was still convinced she would be found.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 11 Jul - 14:08

Regarding that little girl tHat went missing from the german supermarket.It was stated that the case will not be reviewed,reopened or be given funds.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 11 Jul - 14:18

Just noticed that another poster on the Missing People has been banned,stating that pammie has said that it was ok for kate to leave the kids on their own,as kate wanted some FUN.....makes my notion stronger that pammie is gerry and sandra is kate.imo.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 11 Jul - 14:37

Looks like they've removed the contraversial threads...even pamela was deleted before they did that though
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Empty Some missing children are more newsworthy than others

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 14:47

The case of Katrice Lee who disappeared from a supermarket on her 2nd birthday in 1981 is very strange. I don't remember any coverage of it at the time and I am now at the age where I recall things from 40 years ago clearly but not what I did yesterday. Even Ben Needham's disappearance was publicised at the time and most people today would know who he is.

I don't suppose there was CCTV in the supermarket in those days; it has to be asked - did any independent witnesses actually see her there?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 11 Jul - 14:54

susible wrote:Looks like they've removed the contraversial threads...even pamela was deleted before they did that though

A whole days work down the pan! Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 15:02

margaret wrote:
susible wrote:Looks like they've removed the contraversial threads...even pamela was deleted before they did that though

A whole days work down the pan! Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 294124

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 23324
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 11 Jul - 16:22

The threads are still there but no posts except one now. I think they have blocked a load of people too.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 11 Jul - 16:24

All that activity has got to tell us something.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  NordicInKent Wed 11 Jul - 21:18

I was shocked to read about the appointment too.

I decided to do my bit too and just sent a short email to the charity. English isn't my first language so had to keep it short and couldn't really make a more emphasis how I really feel about this appointment and about McCanns but I guess what really counts is that I made a point and they can add it to complaints pile.

Here it is:

To whom it may concern

To my astonishment you have appointed Kate McCann as your ambassador. The same woman who's actions alongside with her husband directly led to the "disappearance" of their daughter Madeleine. And after five years they are still refusing to acknowledge that as parents they had duty of care towards their children.

Kate and Gerry McCann were prime suspects and still not cleared from their part, yet you made a decision to choose her to front your campaigns? What a big fat insult to all the responsible and innocent parents. Are you basically saying that as a charity you find it acceptable to leave three under four year olds alone in an unlocked apartment, in a foreign country for five consecutive nights? Even after your child told you that they woke up crying and upset (they still chose to go out and leave children alone - again). People are joking that next you'll be appointing Karen Matthews as the company secretary. Is this really something that you hoped your charity to be associated with?

Yours faithfully
NordicInKent
NordicInKent

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 21:20

NordicInKent wrote:I was shocked to read about the appointment too.

I decided to do my bit too and just sent a short email to the charity. English isn't my first language so had to keep it short and couldn't really make a more emphasis how I really feel about this appointment and about McCanns but I guess what really counts is that I made a point and they can add it to complaints pile.

Here it is:

To whom it may concern

To my astonishment you have appointed Kate McCann as your ambassador. The same woman who's actions alongside with her husband directly led to the "disappearance" of their daughter Madeleine. And after five years they are still refusing to acknowledge that as parents they had duty of care towards their children.

Kate and Gerry McCann were prime suspects and still not cleared from their part, yet you made a decision to choose her to front your campaigns? What a big fat insult to all the responsible and innocent parents. Are you basically saying that as a charity you find it acceptable to leave three under four year olds alone in an unlocked apartment, in a foreign country for five consecutive nights? Even after your child told you that they woke up crying and upset (they still chose to go out and leave children alone - again). People are joking that next you'll be appointing Karen Matthews as the company secretary. Is this really something that you hoped your charity to be associated with?

Yours faithfully

Excellent! Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jul - 21:37

Well done! Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 307691
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Wed 11 Jul - 22:07

Excellent NordicInKent. Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 307691
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 11 Jul - 22:22

Brilliant NordicInKent Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 11 Jul - 22:37

NordicInKent wrote:I was shocked to read about the appointment too.

Here it is:

To whom it may concern

Yours faithfully

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 306321 NordicInKent

Very well said. Judging by the comments on Twitter and other social networking sites, I can well imagine the Missing People charity, has been inundated with emails, criticising the appointment of Kate McCann. They are ignoring the concerns of the people who have sent these emails and are condoning the neglect of children and vulnerable adults, which often results in their disappearance. By continuing to employ Kate McCann, this to me shows that they don't give a stuff about children or vulnerable adults, they are only interested in money, which is all Kate and Gerry McCann have been interested in, since Madeleine's disappearance.

This charity will have egg on their faces if this case is reopened, because the McCanns will have to have their arguido status reinstated and maybe this time, the McCanns will have to adhere to the terms of the status.

I really do hope that people don't give a penny to this charity, because the majority of the money will be going into people's pockets. I.M.H.O.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 11 Jul - 23:07

i have donated to Missing persons in the past, no way now, and not even if she goes.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 11 Jul - 23:12

Well done Nordicinkent...and I have just seen the page as a non contributer sees it...my daughter logged into fb, searched for missing people..got to their page and whilst they've reinstated the "kate Mcann as ambassador" link only 12 people like it and the comments are from gurney an bren etc: here's the screenshot:

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 ?action=view&current=missingpeoplefb

ok screenshot not working let me try again
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 11 Jul - 23:17

Email to the Missing People Charity - Page 4 Missingpeoplefb
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 23:18

It may just be me but there's no screenshot so here's a link.

https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk

Oh what a surprise there are no adverse comments now!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 23:21

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It may just be me but there's no screenshot so here's a link.

Well that's no use to Kate at all. The billboard currently has a missing black teenager from Croydon on it. It should have a big picture of a two year old Maddie in a red velvet dress, with the caption "Available from W H Smith". Can't see this relationship lasting long.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Wed 11 Jul - 23:22

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It may just be me but there's no screenshot so here's a link.

Sorry NBY my link didn't work...but yes, you're right no adverse comments, but only 12 likes and comments from justine, pamela and bren...not exactly a massive following..
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next