Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Bridger Charged with Murder

+26
Panda
mossman
wantthetruth
kitti
cass
Bobsy
interested
pennylane
matthew
almostgothic
tigger
chrissie
welshy
AnnaEsse
Krisy22
kathybelle
saloongirl
ProfessorPlum
comperedna
the slave
malena stool
Wintabells
weissnicht
Annabel
Angelina
Justiceforallkids
30 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 Empty Re: Mark Bridger Charged with Murder

Post  Chris Wed 10 Oct - 11:51

mossman wrote:I don't understand the date of 3rd October, he was in custody at that stage, was he not ? April disappeared on Monday, was he arrested on Tuesday or Wednesday ?

The dates are logical. He is charged with an act which is alleged to have taken place between the 30/9 and 3/10 ie on the 1st or the 2nd, the only two possible days available if he was responsible.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 Empty Re: Mark Bridger Charged with Murder

Post  ann_chovey Wed 10 Oct - 11:53

Not Born Yesterday wrote:This song and the pictures about complicated relationships always makes me smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeIsxXDyjlc&feature=related

Hilarous, thanks! A little light relief from this sad case.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 10 Oct - 12:04

Panda wrote:
cass wrote:morning all -- panda im with you at min --

Morning cass.....until the Trial we just don't know what evidence there is against Bridger, it's just that for me too much just doesn't add up.

I don't know if you saw Welshy's post a couple of nights ago. I had remembered that when the photos of the search were shown the river was swollen and almost reached the top of the Bank. I had tried to Google the distance to the sea....who did I think I was kidding.Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 294124 Anyway, Welshy lives in Wales and joined in the thread and had measured the distance from the river to the sea at about 13 miles . With the weather at the time it is more than likely April is in the Sea and will never be found, sad to say.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215492/April-Jones-admit-police-fears-grow-body-washed-sea.html
Photo showing distance from Machynlleth to Irish Sea, approx. 20 miles. As river in full flood it is likely that any body would have been swept out to sea.

Mark Bridger Charged with Murder - Page 7 Article-2215492-156F22E0000005DC-620_634x392
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 10 Oct - 14:15

If She was in the river i still think the odds are the bodys caught up somewhere along the way,so many twists and turns and quite shallow in places even when flooded,possibly made it out to sea but maybe not.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7