Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the mcanns have broken up???

+27
Claudia79
Panda
wjk
fuzeta
snowflake
comperedna
James
kathybelle
margaret
ProfessorPlum
pennylane
AnnaEsse
interested
Lioned
almostgothic
tanszi
Lillyofthevalley
weissnicht
jeanmonroe
maebee
fred
Loopdaloop
dutchclogs
MaryB
Karen
Justiceforallkids
Carolina
31 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 Empty Re: what the mcanns have broken up???

Post  tanszi Fri 5 Jul - 21:27

wish theyd whoosh the lot, seems it wasn't the only bit of the article she got wrong. jimo. polite, whos a f****** t*ss** then. if she calls that polite theres no hope at all. ji,o
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 Empty Re: what the mcanns have broken up???

Post  almostgothic Fri 5 Jul - 21:40

So was it whooshed because:

a) They haven't split up.
b) They have split up but didn't want anyone to know.
c) They have split up but wanted to announce it at a time most advantageous for themselves.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 21:42

almostgothic wrote:So was it whooshed because:

a) They haven't split up.
b) They have split up but didn't want anyone to know.
c) They have split up but wanted to announce it at a time most advantageous for themselves.
the smart money is on option (c
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 5 Jul - 21:43

It wasn't a very accurate article. Hotel room?? So I didn't take it as definite.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 5 Jul - 22:04

Carolina wrote:I was just about to put that link on and you beat me to it. It wouldn't  be surprising that their marriage broke up, even if they were innocent, a loss of a child often pushes parents apart. She and Gerry did their best to ruin Gonçalo Amaral's life and marriage, now they can pay for it.

Yes Well said what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 307691 what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 307691 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 5 Jul - 22:07

Great tweet!

Syn0nymph ‏@Syn0nymph 22m
@KatyFBrand Got a great topic for your stand up routine... 'Revisionist history, is it a good thing? Ask me next week' #telegraph #mccann

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 22:09

dutchclogs wrote:
Carolina wrote:I was just about to put that link on and you beat me to it. It wouldn't  be surprising that their marriage broke up, even if they were innocent, a loss of a child often pushes parents apart. She and Gerry did their best to ruin Gonçalo Amaral's life and marriage, now they can pay for it.

Yes Well said what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 307691 what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 307691 
karma's a bitch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 5 Jul - 22:28

They split up ages ago.

Going to be a big problem sorting out custody of the kids,how on earth would you choose the most suitable parent ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 5 Jul - 22:30

omg lioned that is a question.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Fri 5 Jul - 22:45

Wow to this,,

If they have split due to the pressure it will be tough to harmonise when interviewed by Scotland yard
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 5 Jul - 23:13

oh this is more grist for the Libel trial is it not.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 5 Jul - 23:55

Marriage broke?
or
McCanns broke?

It was FUNd while it lasted.

Certainly, both have been morally bankrupt for the last 6 years!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 6 Jul - 12:01

Katy Brand ‏@KatyFBrand 52m
Sincere apologies for the error in my @Telegraph  #mccann piece yesterday.  It has now been rectified.

Well there you are, folks.
It was just an error after all.
And it's now been Rucktified.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 6 Jul - 12:33

which error was she talking about, the one where she said K was polite and dignified. oh that one!
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 6 Jul - 12:38

To me the whole article is the biggest error it's possible to make!

Ms Brand is best known as a comedienne - I wonder if she was trying to prove how funny she is. It doesn't work for me, dear!

http://www.katybrandofficial.com/

I have sent her an e-mail with links to the new e-book - http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf - and the report into the Fund - http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 6 Jul - 13:00

Lioned wrote:They split up ages ago.

Going to be a big problem sorting out custody of the kids,how on earth would you choose the most suitable parent ?

Lioned, they are proabably fighting about who DOESN'T get custody with their parenting skills! Baby sitting would enroach into 'me' time!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 7 Jul - 18:38

Katy Brand has tweeted, "The brief ref to #mccanns marriage was based on her own book detailing their difficulties. My wording was poor & so was edited."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 7 Jul - 18:55

Deary me.
There's a whole world of difference between 'marriage difficulties' and an actual 'marriage break up'.
How a professional writer could take a giant leap and extrapolate one from t'other is beyond me.

Interesting that she did her genning up for the piece from The Bewk.
That explains a hell of a lot ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 7 Jul - 19:02

Carter-Ruck must be earning their keep. That makes twice lately that "corrections"/revisions/edits had to be made; Martin Brunt's and Katy Brand's.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 7 Jul - 21:17

A couple of hours ago, Katy Brand tweeted, "It was not factually incorrect, just worded badly."

Within the hour, Clarence Mitchell tweeted (to her), "It was factually incorrect. Period."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 7 Jul - 21:36

The Pink One Has Spoken. what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 2 294124
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sun 7 Jul - 22:21

interested wrote:Katy Brand has tweeted, "The brief ref to #mccanns marriage was based on her own book detailing their difficulties.  My wording was poor & so was edited."

I wonder did she read page 129 of KM's book.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 7 Jul - 22:27

Should she reply to my e-mail sent yesterday, I'll ask her that - plus other unsavoury comments from Kate like loving and pleasing her and looking her up and down in the same way that the paedo abductor might have done - and also the gutter language used about people doing their best to find out what happened to her daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 8 Jul - 1:53

interested wrote:A couple of hours ago, Katy Brand tweeted, "It was not factually incorrect, just worded badly."

Within the hour, Clarence Mitchell tweeted (to her), "It was factually incorrect.  Period."

Pity Mitchell hasn't tweeted that, without a scintila of evidence or proof, the 'abduction' of Madeleine McCann is just a theory her parents have, and, when the papers say Madeleine was 'abducted' that is in fact, factually incorrect. Period!
Strangely, Mitchell does not tweet and insist the papers, correct their 'factually incorrect' statements about Madeleine being 'abducted'!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 8 Jul - 3:00

jeanmonroe wrote:
interested wrote:A couple of hours ago, Katy Brand tweeted, "It was not factually incorrect, just worded badly."

Within the hour, Clarence Mitchell tweeted (to her), "It was factually incorrect.  Period."

Pity Mitchell hasn't tweeted that, without a scintila of evidence or proof, the 'abduction' of Madeleine McCann is just a theory her parents have, and, when the papers say Madeleine was 'abducted' that is in fact, factually incorrect. Period!
Strangely, Mitchell does not tweet and insist the papers, correct their 'factually incorrect' statements about Madeleine being 'abducted'!

What's even more strange is that the McCanns, their family, including 'loud mouth' Auntie Phil, as well as Clarrie and their Tapas mates, have never made one public statement regarding the former PJ Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida's report. Where he states Madeleine died in the apartment and the McCanns were responsible for cadaver occultation. He also stated that the whole group, lied from the beginning. One would have thought that if Tavares de Almeida was lying, the McCanns and the rest of the group, would have been shouting from the rooftops that he was lying and more to the point would have sued him. The fact that they have all stayed silent, speaks volumes.

Scotland Yard should bear this in mind, when they say the McCanns and their friends, are not amongst people of interest to them.  Scotland Yard should be also asking themselves, why the McCanns are supposedly going to sue Goncalo Amaral, for stating in his book, what is written in the files, when they aren't going to sue Tavares de Almeida.

Silly me, I forgot, that Scotland Yard know all there is to know about the McCanns and their mates, but they have an agenda, to keep telling the public they are not of any interest to them. I guess this bunch of 'Muppets' think that if they say it long enough, they will brainwash the public into believing them.

Last edited by kathybelle on Mon 8 Jul - 7:13; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next