Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the mcanns have broken up???

+27
Claudia79
Panda
wjk
fuzeta
snowflake
comperedna
James
kathybelle
margaret
ProfessorPlum
pennylane
AnnaEsse
interested
Lioned
almostgothic
tanszi
Lillyofthevalley
weissnicht
jeanmonroe
maebee
fred
Loopdaloop
dutchclogs
MaryB
Karen
Justiceforallkids
Carolina
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 Empty Re: what the mcanns have broken up???

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 8 Jul - 3:15

I guess this bunch of 'Muppets' think that if they say it long enough, they will brainwash the public into believing them.

As with the McCann MANTRA

'abduction, abduction, ABDUCTION, you thicko's, read our lips............. F**KING ABDUCTION!!!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 Empty Re: what the mcanns have broken up???

Post  weissnicht Mon 8 Jul - 5:06

interested wrote:A couple of hours ago, Katy Brand tweeted, "It was not factually incorrect, just worded badly."

Within the hour, Clarence Mitchell tweeted (to her), "It was factually incorrect.  Period."
Sounds like:
'we are sorry, kate and gerry' front page and huge 'donation' to the fund.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 8 Jul - 7:10

I believe Goncalo Amaral when he said in Lisbon, "I do not see any couple."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 8 Jul - 7:41

Iris wrote:I believe Goncalo Amaral when he said in Lisbon, "I do not see any couple."

Me too
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 8 Jul - 20:45

Could this be a pretend break up, Amaral libel case coming up, which they wanted to settle with him?

Now the case is going ahead, them breaking up could affect Amarals payout, or so they're hoping ?

Clever move if it works, I don't believe the Mcs can ever separate. They're stuck together whether they like it or not.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 8 Jul - 21:03

I had a thought along those lines also.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 22 Aug - 23:21

I'm resurrecting this topic because of the current debate on the Chris Spivey Radio Interview topic, suggesting that the Gruesomes are no more.

Katy Brand's report was erroneous; the whole article was a giant mistake if it was meant to be serious!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 22 Aug - 23:41

That was the spin the pros tried to put on it.

The bit about the marriage split was pulled from the article for a reason,maybe not because it was erroneous but because it was sensitive.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 23 Aug - 15:18

sensitive only to the McCs. if they have broken up I wouldn't be surprised.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 23 Aug - 17:10

The perpetuation of the McCann fairytale (and the continued filling of the coffers) is at least in part predicated upon this myth of a golden couple who, despite tragedy and torment, have stayed strong and together.

No doubt a split would have been announced some time in the future, but at a time which suits their purpose (and their need for a sympathy vote), along with the currently fashionable 'staying friends' platitudes.

No wonder that the 'unofficial' announcement sent Clarrie into a hissy fit on Twitter.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Aug - 17:50

I feel that, if the Gruesomes had split up, they would have milked it for all it was worth and put the blame on we vile trolls.

We know how selective the media is with what it prints about them but I can't see why this subject should be taboo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 23 Aug - 18:29

almostgothic wrote:The perpetuation of the McCann fairytale (and the continued filling of the coffers) is at least in part predicated upon this myth of a golden couple who, despite tragedy and torment, have stayed strong and together.

No doubt a split would have been announced some time in the future, but at a time which suits their purpose (and their need for a sympathy vote), along with the currently fashionable 'staying friends' platitudes.

No wonder that the 'unofficial' announcement sent Clarrie into a hissy fit on Twitter.

I agree the "announcement" will happen when it best suits their purpose for sympathy; along the lines of the strain they have been under due to stress caused by all those who do not believe their version of events.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 23 Aug - 19:46

It will be announced on the eve off the trial.

Kate will off had a nervous breakdown and be seen carted off in a straight jacket to the nearest loony bin...private off course ..all payed by the fund and Gerry will be seen carried out on a stretcher after a near death experience brought on by neally getting suffocated in the quiz mistresses cleavage .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 23 Aug - 20:11

kitti wrote:It will be announced on the eve off the trial.

Kate will off had a nervous breakdown and be seen carted off in a straight jacket to the nearest loony bin...private off course ..all payed by the fund and Gerry will be seen carried out on a stretcher after a near death experience brought on by neally getting suffocated in the quiz mistresses cleavage .
I agree, pinkie will have a job spinning that one away.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Aug - 20:39

Pigs will fly but IF by some miracle the McCanns were ever summoned to Portugal to face actual charges, I bet they would "do a Dewani" and be too ill to go.

Mind you, Kate in particular would have no trouble at all in convincing the world that she has psychiatric problems.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 24 Aug - 1:24

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Pigs will fly but IF by some miracle the McCanns were ever summoned to Portugal to face actual charges, I bet they would "do a Dewani" and be too ill to go.

Mind you, Kate in particular would have no trouble at all in convincing the world that she has psychiatric problems.

Not too sure about Gerry either.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 Aug - 8:13

Gerry will be too busy doing open heart surgery, on himself, to try to find if he actually has one....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Fri 6 Sep - 23:31

I have it on good authority that Gerry has flown from Birmingham Airport without Kate, not on business (work or Madeleine business) but for bloke type holidays. Have spoken to someone who is on check in and she has checked him in at least twice in past 18 months. She describes him as a proper man's man! She said she had to hide her surprise at checking him in and act professional but, n her own head, she was thinking, wait a minute, this man has one child missing and two children at home. Doesn't prove a darn thing, but I thought it was an interesting piece of information, so thought I would share it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Sep - 6:58

LJC wrote:I have it on good authority that Gerry has flown from Birmingham Airport without Kate, not on business (work or Madeleine business) but for bloke type holidays.   Have spoken to someone who is on check in and she has checked him in at least twice in past 18 months.  She describes him as a proper man's man!  She said she had to hide her surprise at checking him in and act professional but,  n her own head, she was thinking, wait a minute, this man has one child missing and two children at home.  Doesn't prove a darn thing, but I thought it was an interesting piece of information, so thought I would share it.
I know I'm generalising, but Gerry seems like the kind of man who grew up seeing women do all the child care and housework and men went played football and went drinking with their mates. When these men are in elevated social positions, they join exclusive golf clubs and have weekends away with their friends. It's all the same thing.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Sep - 7:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I feel that, if the Gruesomes had split up, they would have milked it for all it was worth and put the blame on we vile trolls.

We know how selective the media is with what it prints about them but I can't see why this subject should be taboo.
They like to make a lorra lorra money out of their column inches, so will be really miffed if someone else breaks this story first.  No doubt the Gruesomes are saving the 'fresh heartbreak, Kate and Gerry are living apart' news for the appropriate time. I'd say the conclusion of Dr Amaral's libel trial, as they are firmly expecting him to win (imo) and need to deflect with all their might.  The irony is their fans won't even see that once again they are being played like a bunch of fools.what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 678246
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Sep - 7:55

AnnaEsse wrote:
LJC wrote:I have it on good authority that Gerry has flown from Birmingham Airport without Kate, not on business (work or Madeleine business) but for bloke type holidays.   Have spoken to someone who is on check in and she has checked him in at least twice in past 18 months.  She describes him as a proper man's man!  She said she had to hide her surprise at checking him in and act professional but,  n her own head, she was thinking, wait a minute, this man has one child missing and two children at home.  Doesn't prove a darn thing, but I thought it was an interesting piece of information, so thought I would share it.
I know I'm generalising, but Gerry seems like the kind of man who grew up seeing women do all the child care and housework and men went played football and went drinking with their mates. When these men are in elevated social positions, they join exclusive golf clubs and have weekends away with their friends. It's all the same thing.
Thanks LJC, that is very interesting.  I absolutely agree with you both.   You just have to look at the bus video where Kate looks at loose ends and seems embarrassed when the camera pans her way, and Gerry looks stubborn and sulky. I'd say they had a big pow wow that very morning, hence his comment 'f*** off I'm not here to enjoy myself!'  I think those type of arguments carried on throughout the ill-fated holiday.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Sep - 7:57

pennylane wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I feel that, if the Gruesomes had split up, they would have milked it for all it was worth and put the blame on we vile trolls.

They like to make a lorra lorra money out of their column inches, so will be really miffed if someone else breaks this story first.  No doubt the Gruesomes are saving the 'fresh heartbreak, Kate and Gerry are living apart' news for the appropriate time. I'd say the conclusion of Dr Amaral's libel trial, as they are firmly expecting him to win (imo) and need to deflect with all their might.  The irony is their fans won't even see that once again they are being played like a bunch of fools.what   the mcanns have broken  up??? - Page 3 678246
I don't think they were a close couple before they went to Praia da Luz. On the airport bus video when Gerry said, "I'm not here to enjoy myself," I think he'd just been told that he wasn't expected to spend the whole holiday playing tennis, jogging and whatever other sporting activity was available. To me, he sounded like a little boy who thought it was unfair that he had to tidy his room before he went out to play.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Sep - 7:59

pennylane wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Thanks LJC, that is very interesting.  I absolutely agree with you both.   You just have to look at the bus video where Kate looks at loose ends and seems embarrassed when the camera pans her way, and Gerry looks stubborn and sulky. I'd say they had a big pow wow that very morning, hence his comment 'f*** off I'm not here to enjoy myself!'  I think those type of arguments carried on throughout the ill-fated holiday.
Yep! I agree. Their attitudes on that video had all the hallmarks of a recent row. Gerry McCann reminds me of so many wee numpties fae the Sooth Side of Glasgow who think the wives do all the work at home while they go out to play!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Sat 7 Sep - 8:14

AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Yep! I agree. Their attitudes on that video had all the hallmarks of a recent row. Gerry McCann reminds me of so many wee numpties fae the Sooth Side of Glasgow who think the wives do all the work at home while they go out to play!
Indeed, and I think Kate was at her wits end with his selfish antics.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 7 Sep - 8:30

pennylane wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Indeed, and I think Kate was at her wits end with his selfish antics.
I'm agreeing again. While Kate seems to have acquired a reputation as a not too good mother because family members came to help at the weekends, why was that necessary? I don't believe a cardiologist works many weekends. Gerry was probably at the golf club!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next