Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

+41
Wallflower
Arguida
T4two
nostra
RIORITA
hobnob
Papillon
Badboy
FSoares
oversoon
lynn
Alfiefinn
lea
Lioned
tabs
the one and only big_l
fred
ann_chovey
4timesanan
squeaker
buildersbum
welshy
steve1295
halfamo
DGSx
Keela
quickfingers
fedrules
kitti
Roasted Arizona
MaryB
tanszi
MJH1901
blossom45
Justiceforallkids
frankie stein
Alpine Aster
devonmum
Ollybelle
Annabel
ali1966
45 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 18:57

fred wrote:Where csn I see this impromptu press conference? And did Gerry leave the court whilst it was still insession?

This is the bit, at the point of his flounce out this afternoon: (Maybe Isabel Duarte should have warned him NOT to say anything to rpeorters on his way out!!)

jondipaolo: "We made a mistake by leaving Madeleine alone in the apartment, and we have to live with that. We can't change it," Mr McCann said.

Wednesday January 13, 2010 5:04 jondipaolo
5:01 jondipaolo: Mr McCann added that mistakes were made during the investigation that now cannot be righted - but that was not the point of the court case.

Wednesday January 13, 2010 5:01 jondipaolo
4:59 jondipaolo: "The search for Madeleine is ongoing. We don't have any leads and we need to keep searching."

Wednesday January 13, 2010 4:59 jondipaolo
4:59 jondipaolo: "...are the same officers that we are depending on to carry on the search for Madeleine."

Wednesday January 13, 2010 4:59 jondipaolo
4:58 jondipaolo: "I think it's particularly disappointing that the police officers who considered us responsible for Madeleine's disappearance...

Wednesday January 13, 2010 4:58 jondipaolo
4:50 jondipaolo: "From our point of view, what happened here in the past few days is to be expected."

Wednesday January 13, 2010 4:50 jondipaolo
4:50 jondipaolo: "I think it's important that things have been debated in a court of law," he told reporters.

4:50 jondipaolo: Despite the avalanche of testimony favouring Mr Amaral over the past two days, Mr McCann seemed to be quite upbeat.

4:50 jondipaolo: He explained that he was leaving the court case as he had unavoidable work commitments in the UK, but that Kate would stay on until the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 Empty Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  the one and only big_l Wed 13 Jan - 19:00

viv wrote:
the one and only big_l wrote:work commitments my arse gerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all know your off to cancel Isabel Duarte,s cheque Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324

BIG L I KNOW I SAY IT EVERY TIME BUT THAT JUST SURELY HAS TO BE ONE OF YOUR BEST YET MATE CRYING CRYING CRYING FANTASTIC Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 306321 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 294124 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 307691
hi viv x i hope you and yours are well and you have a great new year too Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 25346
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :
Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:01

His last remark was a really bad one, we made a mistake, oh dear Gerry is that the best you can come up with. Leaving three tiny tots to cry when you know they have been crying is not a mistake, it is admitted child cruelty.

He thinks it is important it has been debated in a court of law, yes, Gerry that is much worse than Goncalo's book Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 25346

Oh and they have NO LEADS BUT NEED ANOTHER MILLION QUID SO THE FRAUDSTER CAN EMPLOY SOME MORE FRAUDSTERS

Nicely put Gez OH and PS if you tell Dave Edgar who you handed her over to after you carted her off, witnessed by those nosy gits the Smiths, Dave will have some new leads Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 13 Jan - 19:03

hobnob wrote:I wonder why none of the family have come out to support kate whilst gerry scarpers back to the UK why is it a tapas 7 acqaintence? Why is the fragrant kate never left alone? is it because she cannot be trusted to toe the party line?
Does gerry know the game is up and is as we speak looking for a nice hidey hole with no extradition treaty with the uk or portugal?
He is not a happy camper and his impromptu press conference was an attempt at damage limitation. I can't wait for tommorow. he is now denying her fragrantness made the call about the dream of Madeleine being buried

I asked the same thing hobnob...why just Fi-Fi, also she will have had to hurriedly cancel appointments, yet Gerry so called has to go back suddenly when he knew the dates of the hearing well in advance.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:03

Big L I am fine thanks Hun and really enjoying still being "on the case",

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too and glad you are still around making me cry with laughter, you are a light at the end of Gerry's tunnel Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Wed 13 Jan - 19:04

viv wrote:Big L I am fine thanks Hun and really enjoying still being "on the case",

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too and glad you are still around making me cry with laughter, you are a light at the end of Gerry's tunnel Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324
Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324 gerrys tunnel lol
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Wed 13 Jan - 19:05

new entry in the urban dictionary

'work commitments' = 'shitting myself' Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:08

ann_chovey wrote:
hobnob wrote:I wonder why none of the family have come out to support kate whilst gerry scarpers back to the UK why is it a tapas 7 acqaintence? Why is the fragrant kate never left alone? is it because she cannot be trusted to toe the party line?
Does gerry know the game is up and is as we speak looking for a nice hidey hole with no extradition treaty with the uk or portugal?
He is not a happy camper and his impromptu press conference was an attempt at damage limitation. I can't wait for tommorow. he is now denying her fragrantness made the call about the dream of Madeleine being buried

I asked the same thing hobnob...why just Fi-Fi, also she will have had to hurriedly cancel appointments, yet Gerry so called has to go back suddenly when he knew the dates of the hearing well in advance.

Maybe Gerry has gone back to give Clarissa a roasting for saying he would stay for the WHOLE trial and thus not allowing him a flounce out

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/01/11/portugal.britain.madeleine.mccann/index.html
Kate and Gerry McCann are due to fly to Lisbon Monday afternoon and plan to attend the full hearing, which starts Tuesday and is expected to last three or four days. A verdict is likely soon after the conclusion, possibly by the end of next week, Mitchell said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 13 Jan - 19:09

tabs wrote:new entry in the urban dictionary

'work commitments' = 'shitting myself' Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324

We could start a whole new dictionary. We already have "doing a McCann" = Leaving kids alone
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:10

tabs wrote:new entry in the urban dictionary

equally briiliant and bless me, crying yet again Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 306321 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:11

Private Investigator "thief, fraudster, liar, witness briber, employee of child abusers"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:17

Isabel Duarte may prefer to call Fiona Payne as a witness for the McCanns, rather than Gerry McCann, get the picture two weeping ladies?

Just a thought
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Wed 13 Jan - 19:23

viv wrote:Isabel Duarte may prefer to call Fiona Payne as a witness for the McCanns, rather than Gerry McCann, get the picture two weeping ladies?

Just a thought
hopefully viv then amarals lawyer can ask where her husband is the washer of children
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Wed 13 Jan - 19:29

and why her siting of the 'abductor' was on the list they gave to police about 3 hours before she said she told the mccanns about it Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 25346
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:36

the one and only big_l wrote:
viv wrote:Isabel Duarte may prefer to call Fiona Payne as a witness for the McCanns, rather than Gerry McCann, get the picture two weeping ladies?

Just a thought
hopefully viv then amarals lawyer can ask where her husband is the washer of children

Well yes, and in walks that Gaspar statement, ummm well maybe Fiona would not want to face that, it was just a thought. Any lawyer for Goncalo would seriously relish cross examining Fiona on that one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:40

Di on my blog just flagged up what Gerry has to say:

Di this is Gerry again doing what criminals do so well, avoiding taking responsibility and re-allocating the blame elsewhere:

Gerry on Sky News

Isabel Duarte advised them to sue so they did.

and to me it certainly suggests that he feels he has lost this case!

I believe that even though the Judge will censure Goncalo in some way for his conduct, she would think twice about awarding any large sum of money to the McCanns, which means that overall they lost. And they certainly lost by re publicising the police case against them!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 19:43

tabs wrote:and why her siting of the 'abductor' was on the list they gave to police about 3 hours before she said she told the mccanns about it Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 25346

It was Jane Tanner who "saw" the abductor not Fiona Payne and if you read the police files it was not on the list three hours before she told anyone. She told Russell, Fiona and the GNR almost immediately, she just did not want to tell Kate, to her face, which is a way is perfectly understandable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 13 Jan - 19:46

ann_chovey wrote:

Good point, ann_chovey, Fiona Payne is a GP.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 21:21

AnnaEsse wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

Good point, ann_chovey, Fiona Payne is a GP.

Actually she is a hospital anaesthetist, but I would have thought that would have given her far more pressing engagements than Gerry doing MRI imaging on peoples hearts, by appointment! But there again, Gerry does have an over inflated sense of self Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 21:30

She's neither a GP (not on GP register) nor an anaesthetist (not on specialist register):

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 5 FionaPayne

and still registered under her maiden name.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 21:42

in her own words:
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/mccann-case-fiona-elaine-payne-rogatory.html

“Okay. So I will ask you first of all to tell me a bit about yourself and your family?”

“Okay. Erm, erm, I’m thirty, I’ll work that out actually, I’m thirty-five years old. I work as an Anaesthetist at Leicester and Leicester Registrar.

and then a bit more...

“What is it you do for a living?”

“I’m an Anaesthetist, so I, erm, it combines a lot of different skills, we work in obstetrics, on labour ward doing epidurals, doing caesarean sections for women and we work on intensive care unit, in theatres, cover any need for, you know, resuscitation. So, yeah, it’s quite a stressful job and a busy job, erm, I enjoy it”.

“And how long have you been”.

“Erm, I’ve been an Anaesthetist since about ninety-seven, erm, in Leicester”.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 13 Jan - 21:44

Thanks viv. You'd think an anaesthetist might find it more difficult than a cardiologist to rush off at short notice.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 21:48

Photon, I am surprised you do not understand that "specialist" means a consultant and of course you do not need to be a consultant to be a hospital anaesthetist! :
http://www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/registration_applications/specialist_registration.asp
1. Background to the Specialist Register
The GMC is required by law to maintain the Specialist Register. Since 1 January 1997 a doctor may not take up appointment to any post as a consultant in the National Health Service (NHS) unless their name is included in the Specialist Register.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 21:50

AnnaEsse wrote:Thanks viv. You'd think an anaesthetist might find it more difficult than a cardiologist to rush off at short notice.

Well exactly, from the description of her work and how many ill patients there must be this weather you would think the hospital would miss her far more than Gerry! She is clearly involved in surgery and deliveries by their nature things that do not wait!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 22:13

viv wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Thanks viv. You'd think an anaesthetist might find it more difficult than a cardiologist to rush off at short notice.

Well exactly, from the description of her work and how many ill patients there must be this weather you would think the hospital would miss her far more than Gerry! She is clearly involved in surgery and deliveries by their nature things that do not wait!

But Kate hasn"t worked since Madeleine disappeared!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next