Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

+41
Wallflower
Arguida
T4two
nostra
RIORITA
hobnob
Papillon
Badboy
FSoares
oversoon
lynn
Alfiefinn
lea
Lioned
tabs
the one and only big_l
fred
ann_chovey
4timesanan
squeaker
buildersbum
welshy
steve1295
halfamo
DGSx
Keela
quickfingers
fedrules
kitti
Roasted Arizona
MaryB
tanszi
MJH1901
blossom45
Justiceforallkids
frankie stein
Alpine Aster
devonmum
Ollybelle
Annabel
ali1966
45 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  Lioned Wed 13 Jan - 16:23

eddie wrote:Maybe Gerry's had to go back to get Kate some more earrings.

or some more cream for those spots.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Wed 13 Jan - 16:29

Lioned wrote:
eddie wrote:Maybe Gerry's had to go back to get Kate some more earrings.

or some more cream for those spots.

No my money is on that salmon pink cardie.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Empty was going to post about gerry running away again but i think

Post  the one and only big_l Wed 13 Jan - 16:42

C O W A R D says it all
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 727
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments

Post  buildersbum Wed 13 Jan - 16:43

devonmum wrote:I find this very interesting as they knew the hearing was due to be about 3 days, surely he would have ensured that he was able to attend ? Im sure it was reported that they would attend all 3 days.

Whats up Gerry?????

HIS NAPPY IS FULL I BET!! Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 294124
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 13 Jan - 16:45

OOOHH man,i am so happy at this moment Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 25346
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 16:46

Agreed, he is definitely running scared and no announcement that he would be back in Portugal before the summing up. Are the flights from Lisbon affected by the weather?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 13 Jan - 16:49

some songs for the mcs.WE GOTTA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE;;;TRUE COLOURS;;;
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Wed 13 Jan - 16:51

buildersbum wrote:
devonmum wrote:I find this very interesting as they knew the hearing was due to be about 3 days, surely he would have ensured that he was able to attend ? Im sure it was reported that they would attend all 3 days.

Whats up Gerry?????

HIS NAPPY IS FULL I BET!! Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 294124

So he is off to ask Gordon for a new one. Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 16:53

erm take cover guys, did you not see that picture on the Daily Express, Gerry is not amused. Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 884747 I mean if you was his lawyer wouldn't you tell him to get lost Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324

Oh and please watch what you are saying about Kate's fashion sense. On the way out she was wearing my identical grey Marks and Sparks striped Cardy (she feels protected in a cardy). Those half sleeves that leave the rest of your arm freezing ARE really fashionable.

Well, alright, I confess, her cardigan is not quite identical, it is made with half the wool that mine is for some reason Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 771556
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Wed 13 Jan - 16:55

maybe that's where Amaral has gone

maybe he's gone to wave him off Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 391499
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  tabs Wed 13 Jan - 17:08

run, run as fast as you can - you can't catch me I'm Gerry McCann Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324
tabs
tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Wed 13 Jan - 17:09

tabs wrote:run, run as fast as you can - you can't catch me I'm Gerry McCann Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324
i wonder if he,s been sponsered for the fund Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  buildersbum Wed 13 Jan - 17:18

If anyone lives near Gerrys work or knows anyone that works with him, it would be interesting to know if he turns up for work tomorrow!! Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 364777
buildersbum
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1628
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post  squeaker Wed 13 Jan - 17:23

Returning for work commitments must be the feeblest excuse ever, in the middle of the second most life-changing week of his life. It's on a par with "the dog ate my homework". Don't tell me he didn't book the whole week off.
squeaker
squeaker
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  4timesanan Wed 13 Jan - 17:30

wonder if it's so that people will sympathise more for k. mccann, you know hoping for some female bonding with the judge ....g.mccann might be a too aggresive to gain sympathy...
4timesanan
4timesanan
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 548
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 13 Jan - 17:35

4timesanan wrote:wonder if it's so that people will sympathise more for k. mccann, you know hoping for some female bonding with the judge ....g.mccann might be a too aggresive to gain sympathy...

Thats what i was thinking.kate will have to have some grated onions in her top pocket though.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  the one and only big_l Wed 13 Jan - 17:41

work commitments my arse gerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all know your off to cancel Isabel Duarte,s cheque Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324
the one and only big_l
the one and only big_l
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 13 Jan - 17:43

[quote] Re: Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments
Beattie Today at 17:46

.Agreed, he is definitely running scared and no announcement that he would be back in Portugal before the summing up. Are the flights from Lisbon affected by the weather?

No the flights are all on time, but with the U.K. weather being like it is, he may be delayed.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Wed 13 Jan - 17:47

I wonder why none of the family have come out to support kate whilst gerry scarpers back to the UK why is it a tapas 7 acqaintence? Why is the fragrant kate never left alone? is it because she cannot be trusted to toe the party line?
Does gerry know the game is up and is as we speak looking for a nice hidey hole with no extradition treaty with the uk or portugal?
He is not a happy camper and his impromptu press conference was an attempt at damage limitation. I can't wait for tommorow. he is now denying her fragrantness made the call about the dream of Madeleine being buried
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 13 Jan - 17:50

Where csn I see this impromptu press conference? And did Gerry leave the court whilst it was still insession?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 13 Jan - 17:52

hobnob wrote:I wonder why none of the family have come out to support kate whilst gerry scarpers back to the UK why is it a tapas 7 acqaintence? Why is the fragrant kate never left alone? is it because she cannot be trusted to toe the party line?
Does gerry know the game is up and is as we speak looking for a nice hidey hole with no extradition treaty with the uk or portugal?
He is not a happy camper and his impromptu press conference was an attempt at damage limitation. I can't wait for tommorow. he is now denying her fragrantness made the call about the dream of Madeleine being buried

Maybe he's gone ahead to get the kids packed up, ready to scarper once Kate gets back. The twins could reasonably be off school in this weather and not missed for a few days! Check the fund somebody!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Wed 13 Jan - 18:00

fred wrote:Where csn I see this impromptu press conference? And did Gerry leave the court whilst it was still insession?

if you have sky then go to sky news and click the red button and you go to the interactive bit and it's there
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 13 Jan - 18:06

hobnob wrote:
fred wrote:Where csn I see this impromptu press conference? And did Gerry leave the court whilst it was still insession?

if you have sky then go to sky news and click the red button and you go to the interactive bit and it's there

No, I have Sky news but from t.v. cabo in PT so no interactive.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 18:44

sasha wrote:
The Famous Grouse wrote:
Annabel wrote:

Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments,spokeswoman for the couple said.

Aye. Right. Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 49091 His "work committments" never stopped him gadding around the world up until now. What's so important this time?

Running away to save his own skin and leave his wifey to take the full force?

ETA wonder if he will have any emergencies on the flight back?

they probably flew business class anyway
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 Jan - 18:50

the one and only big_l wrote:work commitments my arse gerry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we all know your off to cancel Isabel Duarte,s cheque Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324

BIG L I KNOW I SAY IT EVERY TIME BUT THAT JUST SURELY HAS TO BE ONE OF YOUR BEST YET MATE CRYING CRYING CRYING FANTASTIC Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 306321 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 23324 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 294124 Mr McCann will return to Britain this afternoon because of work commitments - Page 4 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next