Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riots in Tottenham now

+15
AnnaEsse
halfamo
Angelina
Angelique
mara thon
kitti
Keela
wjk
margaret
Top dog
fedrules
pennylane
Dimsie
mumbles
malena stool
19 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Empty Re: Riots in Tottenham now

Post  Panda Tue 9 Aug - 16:35

halfamo wrote:Living in Germany where there is a large Turkish population , i would if i were these thugs be very reluctant to take on the Turkish business owners.

Hi halfamo,

These thugs have no conscience and over 300 have been detained ,but less than half charged. I think the youngsters should be named and shamed and put in the Stocks for a day and pelted with rotten tomatoes. One of the casualties was a shop torched and the owner said there were two Wedding
Dresses made for Brides due to be collected, the woman who jumped into the arms of Firemen from a blazing building it makes me ashamed to be
British .

Interviewing residents in the Ealing area, a Hairdressing Salon have all their windows smashed , an Ealing Resident says Ealing is a nice area to live in and she is shocked at the rioting. 16,000 Police will be on duty tonight, but millions of £"s worth of damage has been done and the reputation of Britain tarnished.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Tue 9 Aug - 17:16

I watched this till late last night it's heartbreaking to see my country being destroyed by these vermin ,kids or no kids the police need more powers to deal with this , enough pussyfooting around with these thugs , fire needs to be fought with fire my heart goes out to these people who have lost everything .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :
Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 17:25

I am in Glasgow today and a lot of the local shops are closing up early. Just in case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 9 Aug - 17:32

halfamo wrote:I watched this till late last night it's heartbreaking to see my country being destroyed by these vermin ,kids or no kids the police need more powers to deal with this , enough pussyfooting around with these thugs , fire needs to be fought with fire my heart goes out to these people who have lost everything .

How could anyone deliberately set fire to a building occupied by people???? another place trashed was Ladbrooke"s the bookmaker, all for a T.V. on
a wall that they couldn"t get off anyway. If Parents had any sense they would ground their children while all this is going on, might lower the damage.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 18:39

A 16-year-old's been arrested in Glasgow, Scotland, for attempting to kickstart a riot via Facebook, to match England's riots. While it's not yet known if his/her efforts will spark any trouble, Facebook has at least taken the page down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 9 Aug - 18:41

Its all kicking off here in Manchester! Hope they don't get this far. I'm on the Manchester/Cheshire border.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 18:42

wjk wrote:Its all kicking off here in Manchester! Hope they don't get this far. I'm on the Manchester/Cheshire border.

They have set the Central Housing Office in Salford on fire. Idiots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Tue 9 Aug - 18:50

Kicking off in West Bromwich in the West Midlands my daughter lives on the WB Walsall border really worrying for folks in the path of these thugs.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 Aug - 19:08

BRISTOL,SALFORD,MANCHESTER,NOTTINGHAM ALSO IT SEEMS HAVE PROBLEMS
VOLUNTEERS ARE CLEANING UP SOME AREAS.
500 ARRESTS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 Aug - 19:18

SOME LOOTERS ARE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE,ARMY RECRUIT AND WELFARE WORKER?,LAST ONE DIDN'T CATCH WHAT WAS SAID
POLICE SAY THEY WILL TRY TO IDENTIFY LOOTERS FROM CCTV.
PARLIAMENT TO DEBATE RIOTS.
I AM WONDERING WHAT THE RIOTERS THINK THEY WILL ACHIEVE WHEN WHO WOULD WANT TO INVEST IN AREA HIT BY RIOTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 9 Aug - 19:54

Badboy wrote:SOME LOOTERS ARE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE,ARMY RECRUIT AND WELFARE WORKER?,LAST ONE DIDN'T CATCH WHAT WAS SAID
I AM WONDERING WHAT THE RIOTERS THINK THEY WILL ACHIEVE WHEN WHO WOULD WANT TO INVEST IN AREA HIT BY RIOTS.

I heard that on Radio 4, Badboy. I think there was a Graphic Artist amongst those charged. Most have pleaded guilty and have been referred to Crown Cort for sentencing. I wonder how the graduates and the Graphic Artist could claim disadvantage!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 Aug - 19:54

MORE RIOTERS IN MANCHESTER TONIGHT(GROUP OF 100 YOUTHS CLASHING WITH POLICE,12/13 YEARS OLD?)
ONE PERSON KILLED IN CROYDON BY GUNFIRE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 Aug - 19:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
Badboy wrote:SOME LOOTERS ARE UNIVERSITY GRADUATE,ARMY RECRUIT AND WELFARE WORKER?,LAST ONE DIDN'T CATCH WHAT WAS SAID

I heard that on Radio 4, Badboy. I think there was a Graphic Artist amongst those charged. Most have pleaded guilty and have been referred to Crown Cort for sentencing. I wonder how the graduates and the Graphic Artist could claim disadvantage!
IT WAS PROPERBLY GRAPHIC ARTIST, I HEARD.
YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT SOME OF THESE HIGHLY EDUCATED(PRESUMBLY?)/HIGHLY PAID PEOPLE WOULD KNOW BETTER,BUT THA DOESN'T SEEM TO BE THE CASE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 9 Aug - 20:48

alexforrestitv: RT @ClaireAshforth: Jeez. Our cameraman, @verdycam 's car has just been torched in Salford. Unbelievable events taking hold here. [via Twitter]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 9 Aug - 20:56

5:25pm UK, Tuesday August 09, 2011

A group of hoodies have been caught on video mugging an injured youth they had apparently gone to help.

The boys who filmed the incident from a nearby roof in Barking watched in disbelief as the events unfolded.

The young man, who appeared to be bleeding, is seen lying on the ground when a number of hooded youths approached him.

Surprised comments from the observers can be heard as the group help the teen, who was clearly dazed and confused, to his feet.

"Are they actually helping him up? Oh my God," the boys are heard to say as he stands up.

However, their initial scepticism proves to be well founded when an older man opens and rummages through his rucksack.

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 16046575
The youths root through the injured boy's bag Photo: Abdul Hamid

Others quickly join in, including the youth who had helped the boy up, apparently searching for items to steal.

The boys recording the act are heard saying: "Oh! He just took something from his bag... monsters!"

Still in a state of shock, the injured teen was not initially aware of what was going on behind him.

By the time he turned round the contents of his bag had been taken
and the robbers walked away, throwing the unwanted items to the ground.

This incident is one of many unprovoked attacks that have taken place
in the capital and in other cities over the past three nights.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Aug - 0:13

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/interactive/2011/aug/09/uk-riots-incident-map

Shows an interactive map of where all the riots are taking place
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 10 Aug - 1:11

Panda

I saw this "incident" on the SkyNews and find this abhorrent. It's beyond belief that these people could pretend to be helping in order to rob!

If they are caught and prosecuted they will expect better treatment than they metered out to their victim. I would like to say something else but will bite my tongue except to say - I have seen this sort of behaviour in other countries.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 10 Aug - 4:51

I"m beginning to wonder at this carnage in so many areas of England. The youngsters doing copycat damage in their own neighbourhood is just too
coincidental, actual damage is estimated at over £100 million, image of Britain as a lawless Society and fear about the security of the Olympic Games
next year understandable. What if this was Political? what if there were a few from these Cities hand picked to create and incite Residents in their
Borough? It would be easy to plant a few Members of Anarchist Groups to start the process, they wear Hoodies so would not be recognisable. All this
started in Tottenham over a Police shooting of a Civilian, how come it has escalated to such proportions.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Aug - 8:14

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 368733394
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 10 Aug - 8:25

Yes Iris , a sad reflection on "Society", I"m becoming more and more convinced that this is an incitement to riot by a small number of that Group who
did all the damage during the demo of Teachers etc in London a few weeks ago, the Black " something, they too committed severe damage to Bankls,
Stores etc. The opportunists were the ones looting .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Aug - 9:03

Strathclyde Police are sending men down to Manchester today to help out. Quite right too, the Jocks will soon sort these scum out! And the CHILD (16 yo) who tried to start a Glasgow riot by Facebook is up in court today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Aug - 9:13

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/movers-and-shakers/sports/ref=zg_bs_tab#1

Sales of baseball bats and nunchucks are up 5000% (yes, THOUSAND) percent on Amazon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 5 Empty Iris

Post  Top dog Wed 10 Aug - 9:18

Iris wrote:Strathclyde Police are sending men down to Manchester today to help out. Quite right too, the Jocks will soon sort these scum out! And the CHILD (16 yo) who tried to start a Glasgow riot by Facebook is up in court today.

Problem is they will get such a short prison sentence, most wont, best thing for that lot would be to send them out to various 3rd world countries, to clear land mines, certainly Iraq to clear up those bullets made with depleted uranium. Then maybe they will think about how not so bad their lives are in the UK, compared to others people.
Top dog
Top dog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 92
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 10 Aug - 9:26

Or to show them the camps filled with desperate people suffering from famine , maybe they would appreciate more what they have.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 10 Aug - 10:18

DRIVER ON MY DAYCARE BUS SAYS 700 ARRESTED,WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO PUT THEM ALL?
BRING BACK BIRCHING/NATIONAL SERVICE/TEACH SOME DISCIPLINE, SAID ONE OF MY PASSENGERS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next