Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riots in Tottenham now

+15
AnnaEsse
halfamo
Angelina
Angelique
mara thon
kitti
Keela
wjk
margaret
Top dog
fedrules
pennylane
Dimsie
mumbles
malena stool
19 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Empty Re: Riots in Tottenham now

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 7 Aug - 11:01

carmen wrote:Yes, I agree - legalise them (as nicotine and alcohol are) and then tax them.

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Just reported on T.V. , 8 people in Hospital as a result of the Riot, one with Head injuries. As for p***ing on your doorstep, it is the drink and drugs
culture in Britain which is responsible for this mindless action and infiltration of anarchists .

Remember the case not too long ago about the American who made several trips to the U.K. , Manchester airport wiith an attache case full of guns.
He told Airport Security that he was a Rep for a Gun Company and the Guns were disabled. It was actually the Americans who alerted the Manchester
Airport Security , the Guy was arrested and charged with importing 80 odd Guns, many were found but several were circulated in Manchester and
bought be Gangsters.

I'm for legalising all drugs. There are areas of the UK which are controlled by drugs gangs, rival gangs fighting for control of the trade and women on the streets seeling themselves for their next fix of illegal drugs. Legalise all drugs and wipe out huge areas of the criminal underworld that thrives on this evil business.

Also control the quality of the drugs as well as keeping many women out of prostitution and significantly reducing the prison population. There are people living in no-go areas, like Highfields in Leicester, where the Somalis and the Pakistanis are fighting it out for control of the drugs and prostitution trade, where, if you drive around at night, you make sure your cars doors are locked.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Empty Hi

Post  Top dog Sun 7 Aug - 11:12

carmen wrote:Yes, I agree - legalise them (as nicotine and alcohol are) and then tax them.

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Just reported on T.V. , 8 people in Hospital as a result of the Riot, one with Head injuries. As for p***ing on your doorstep, it is the drink and drugs
culture in Britain which is responsible for this mindless action and infiltration of anarchists .

Remember the case not too long ago about the American who made several trips to the U.K. , Manchester airport wiith an attache case full of guns.
He told Airport Security that he was a Rep for a Gun Company and the Guns were disabled. It was actually the Americans who alerted the Manchester
Airport Security , the Guy was arrested and charged with importing 80 odd Guns, many were found but several were circulated in Manchester and
bought be Gangsters.

I'm for legalising all drugs. There are areas of the UK which are controlled by drugs gangs, rival gangs fighting for control of the trade and women on the streets seeling themselves for their next fix of illegal drugs. Legalise all drugs and wipe out huge areas of the criminal underworld that thrives on this evil business.

Im a zero tolerance on drugs guy, a friend of mine was killed by alledgedly druggies, died of multiple wounds, goss is stabed 15 times, 1 guy has been charged, bet some social workere will witter on about how he had a poor upbringing etc etc, these guys wouldnt know what a poor upbringing was if it kicked then between their legs.
Top dog
Top dog
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 92
Warning :
Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 7 Aug - 11:19

I"m not sure legalising Drugs would solve the problem, now, everyone is being urged to give up smoking because of danger to one"s health, alcoholism is a big problem both for the damage alcoholics do to their health and their public behaviour. Both take up a lot of Dept. of Health cash and Hosptial care.

I think the answer would be to stop the import of drugs and educate children from an early age of the dangers. Family life also must be addressed and
there is no need for any teenager to become pregnant today . All the Mother of the teenager has to do is write a letter saying she is giving her daughter
notice to leave home because there is no room for a baby and the pregnant teenager goes into a Hostel for a few months, has the baby and immediately
is allocated a 2 bedroome house, income support and family allowance, . All these factors are the cause of the way society is today.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 7 Aug - 11:23

Last night, I was up till 4am because the house next door was taken over by teenagers....shouting, drinking, swearing and coming Into the street shouting....'let's trash the street' and then got up onto A mans car to proceed to take his ladders off the roof.....where were the parents you ask...well the father was standing in front off his posh jag......watching.

All this starts in the home ....and parenting ...lazy parenting ...

Did you see the kids getting handcuffed ....why were they on the streets at that age throwing stones and looting.....I rest my case.

My children didn't do that and I am sick off the police getting the blame.....this all started because a low life had a gun and shot a police officer.

Last edited by kitti on Sun 7 Aug - 11:26; edited 1 time in total
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 7 Aug - 11:24

Panda wrote:I"m not sure legalising Drugs would solve the problem, now, everyone is being urged to give up smoking because of danger to one"s health, alcoholism is a big problem both for the damage alcoholics do to their health and their public behaviour. Both take up a lot of Dept. of Health cash and Hosptial care.

I think the answer would be to stop the import of drugs and educate children from an early age of the dangers. Family life also must be addressed and
there is no need for any teenager to become pregnant today . All the Mother of the teenager has to do is write a letter saying she is giving her daughter
notice to leave home because there is no room for a baby and the pregnant teenager goes into a Hostel for a few months, has the baby and immediately
is allocated a 2 bedroome house, income support and family allowance, . All these factors are the cause of the way society is today.

I worked as a Homelessness Officer a while back, Panda. All that was needed for the teenager to be 'Priority Need,' for housing was a letter from her parents saying she was no longer welcome to stay with them.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 7 Aug - 12:12

Latest News....Tottenham MP says riots were escalated by outside gangs coming in to the area. firefighters still on the scene estimating when it will be safe for residents who live above the shops which were torched to be able to go back to their Flats. A few scenes of the riot show youngsters about 10
or eleven joining in .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 7 Aug - 12:31

Panda wrote:Latest News....Tottenham MP says riots were escalated by outside gangs coming in to the area. firefighters still on the scene estimating when it will be safe for residents who live above the shops which were torched to be able to go back to their Flats. A few scenes of the riot show youngsters about 10
or eleven joining in .

I noticed those young kids, some of them in hoodies, doing the rapper swagger into the fray.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 7 Aug - 12:44

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:Latest News....Tottenham MP says riots were escalated by outside gangs coming in to the area. firefighters still on the scene estimating when it will be safe for residents who live above the shops which were torched to be able to go back to their Flats. A few scenes of the riot show youngsters about 10
or eleven joining in .

I noticed those young kids, some of them in hoodies, doing the rapper swagger into the fray.

Those youngsters should have been rounded up and put in a Cell for the night for encouraging a serious Crime incident, wonder what their parents
thought when they saw them on T.V.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Aug - 12:50

ONE RESIDENT TALKED ABOUT RESPECT FROM THE POLICE, DOES IT SOUND LIKE RESPECT WHEN SOMEONE OPEN FIRE ON POLICE OR WHEN YOBOS SET FIRE TO PROPERTY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 7 Aug - 13:05

carmen wrote:"The Feds are chasing me"

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Duggan10

Suspected gangster Mark Duggan, 29, fired a handgun at an armed cop, whose life was saved when the bullet hit his radio.

The officer returned fire with his Heckler & Koch MP5 sub-machine gun - blasting dad-of-five Duggan twice in the face before slumping to the ground.

Duggan, known by the street name Starrish Mark, was a so-called gangsta member of North London's Tottenham Man Dem gang, which has links to Jamaica's ruthless Yardies.

Cops from the Met Police Operation Trident, which tackles gun crime in London's black community, had him under surveillance amid fears he was about to avenge the killing of his rapper cousin Kevin Easton, 23.

Easton, who performed as Smegz, was stabbed to death in front of clubbers in Mile End, East London, in March. Three men aged 23 to 27 are on bail.

His mum Pamela, 52, said: "Mark was my baby. He was a kind boy. He would have been 30 next month. It's a wicked world when a boy doesn't live to see such a milestone."

The shot officer went home after hospital treatment. The Independent Police Complaints Commission was investigating last night. A spokesman said shooting began as cops tried to make an arrest.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3736694/Gunman-killed-in-shootout-with-cops-had-texted-girlfriend-to-say-The-feds-are-following-me.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Is that what some of those feral youths in hoodies, running amok during the Tottenham riots, will grow up to be? At least a few of them are on their way there, I reckon.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 7 Aug - 14:31

And the dad off five looks so meek and mild in that picture .

We know what his kids will turn out to be, won't we.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 7 Aug - 15:37

FGS! Have you read what the gangsters mother says about him!!
His mum Pamela, 52, said: "Mark was my baby. He was a kind boy. He would have been 30 next month. It's a wicked world when a boy doesn't live to see such a milestone."
God help us if this is the kind of thing the mothers of these thugs come out with!!

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Empty hi

Post  Top dog Sun 7 Aug - 17:13

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:I"m not sure legalising Drugs would solve the problem, now, everyone is being urged to give up smoking because of danger to one"s health, alcoholism is a big problem both for the damage alcoholics do to their health and their public behaviour. Both take up a lot of Dept. of Health cash and Hosptial care.

I worked as a Homelessness Officer a while back, Panda. All that was needed for the teenager to be 'Priority Need,' for housing was a letter from her parents saying she was no longer welcome to stay with them.

Not any more they go into a single parent house for 6 months if they are good, they get a house, had a block of flats built within 15m full of single mums, all smoke, all drink, everything paid for.
Top dog
Top dog
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 7 Aug - 17:28

AnnaEsse wrote:
carmen wrote:"The Feds are chasing me"

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Duggan10

Suspected gangster Mark Duggan, 29, fired a handgun at an armed cop, whose life was saved when the bullet hit his radio.

The officer returned fire with his Heckler & Koch MP5 sub-machine gun - blasting dad-of-five Duggan twice in the face before slumping to the ground.

Duggan, known by the street name Starrish Mark, was a so-called gangsta member of North London's Tottenham Man Dem gang, which has links to Jamaica's ruthless Yardies.

Cops from the Met Police Operation Trident, which tackles gun crime in London's black community, had him under surveillance amid fears he was about to avenge the killing of his rapper cousin Kevin Easton, 23.

Easton, who performed as Smegz, was stabbed to death in front of clubbers in Mile End, East London, in March. Three men aged 23 to 27 are on bail.

The shot officer went home after hospital treatment. The Independent Police Complaints Commission was investigating last night. A spokesman said shooting began as cops tried to make an arrest.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3736694/Gunman-killed-in-shootout-with-cops-had-texted-girlfriend-to-say-The-feds-are-following-me.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

Is that what some of those feral youths in hoodies, running amok during the Tottenham riots, will grow up to be? At least a few of them are on their way there, I reckon.
It looks so cool on the multitudes of US crime shows they see on the tele..... real life is very different.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 7 Aug - 18:14

Sky News Latest

Dead Man's Family Condemn Tottenham Riot

5:50pm UK, Sunday August 07, 2011

The family of a man shot dead by police in Tottenham have told Sky
News they do not condone the night of rioting that saw 26 officers
injured.

Hours of violence saw around 300 people battle police in north London on Saturday night and into the early hours of Sunday.

Residents have told Sky News they were in fear for their lives as
shops were looted, police cars and a bus set alight and petrol bombs
thrown at officers.

Scotland Yard said 26 policemen were injured with eight officers -
one suffering head injuries - admitted to hospital. They have all since
been discharged.

London Ambulance Service said paramedics treated 11 other people, 10 of whom were taken to hospital.

A total of 48 people have been arrested for offences including violent disorder, burglary and theft.

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 16045278
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 7 Aug - 18:56

Statement out from IPCC!

eta 'non police firearm was found at scene of Duggan's death.'
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Empty As Cilla Black Would Say

Post  Top dog Sun 7 Aug - 19:18

wjk wrote:Statement out from IPCC!

Suprise Suprise the dude is black or coloured whatever todays PC term is relevant today.

Wonder how he paid for that bling ,

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 25346 Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 25346 Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 25346
Top dog
Top dog
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Aug - 19:35

Top dog wrote:

Suprise Suprise the dude is black or coloured whatever todays PC term is relevant today.

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 25346 Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 25346 Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 25346
PERHAPS IT STARTS WITH D AND HAS 5 LETTERS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 Empty Badboy

Post  Top dog Sun 7 Aug - 19:40

Badboy wrote:
Top dog wrote:

PERHAPS IT STARTS WITH D AND HAS 5 LETTERS

I agree, but if that was some white getting shot no riot.

Top dog
Top dog
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigo Sun 7 Aug - 21:58

Have you all seen the other topic about the report so far. I'm not sure what to think and haven't been since this news broke. We are all meant to think that the man who died was a gangster who shot at police, but what if this isn't true. I am keeping an open mind until I get more information. Of course I am against the violence and looting.
Indigo
Indigo
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 7 Aug - 22:29

Yes, saw Martin Brunt reporting that The Guardian are saying it was a police bullet.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sun 7 Aug - 22:32

I've got a friend who lives in Enfield... and about 35 mins ago she wrote that there was a helicopter overhead and she could also hear shots being fired.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 7 Aug - 23:16

mumbles wrote:I've got a friend who lives in Enfield... and about 35 mins ago she wrote that there was a helicopter overhead and she could also hear shots being fired.

Uh oh! Riots in Tottenham now - Page 2 29204
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Aug - 23:53

SY SAYS SEVERAL LOOTERS ARRESTED IN ENFIELD
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 8 Aug - 1:05

This sounds like copycat/any excuse will do so let's Loot!

I can't believe that this is England - it's very sad.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next