Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread....

+20
Jem
ali1966
fred
quickfingers
steve1295
Susan
Judge Dread
suzyone
pm
fishie
Angelina
margaret
Justiceforallkids
Carolina
Colonel Fabien
halfamo
lubelle
Krisy22
Pabby
FSoares
24 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread....

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:12

justagrannynow wrote:
Harvesmom wrote:And half of England is behind him too. I hope he counter claims for losing his job because of their negligence, and lets hope the PT people get together and sue for loss of business and jobs too.

A rep point for that Harvesmom.

I am wondering if this is a last desperate grab at the sympathy vote. They know they have to do something as more and more people are questioning their reluctnce to take action, either against Gonçalo Amaral, Tony Bennett and all the bloggers and forums which Clarence Mitchell has threatened and bullied.
They might plan on starting legal action then, sob sob, have to withdraw due to lack of funds. What little money they have has to be spent searching for Madeleine rather than protecting their reputation.
McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 389741 McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 389741

Could the fact that the roof is falling in on Gordon Brown have anything to do with this?

Things are certainly getting interesting.

Thanks for the rep point JAGN McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 849426

I agree, interesting times ahead... I dont think they will actually go through with the court case either, I think they will apply for the 'gagging' order and like you say come up with some excuse as to why they can go no further. Like everything else they do, this announcement has been timed to perfection for maximum impact. Make a statement on a Saturday evening and you are sure to make the headlines in the Sunday papers. Everything they do is so stage managed its sickening.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread....

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:22

Dogwood wrote:
pm wrote:Must tell you that he continues to say that sadly this is only a thread
he will not be sue

If its a threat then it will backfire on them. Like the lie deector test they didnt take when they found out the consequences it would have on the general public if they failed it.

I agree with you Dogwood. They can't have much credibility left as it is. If the McCanns back down after saying they are going to sue, nobody is going to believe them.
If Gonçalo Amaral is the one telling lies, why did they have to change their documetary and chop out all of Kates presence after his documentary was aired?
Has there been any further developments about all the ugly abductors living within 15kms of PDL who are keeping Madeleine in a gypsy village, safe and well? No? What a surprise.

They are not at risk of losing credibility. They are well on the way to becoming a laughing stock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:22

I dont believe they had the nerve to include their children in this. The children arent being slated about anything. Its them who are sickening and the ones who want everyone else to side with them.

They really make me vomit using those kids McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:25

Gran they are a laughing stock already but I hope they do try and get a gagging order on Amaral. I'm sure he wont let it stand at that and then they'll have yet another reason to attack him. He's the only one who can get the truth out there and they know it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:26

Does anyone really think they can gag him? McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:29

Jennifer wrote:Does anyone really think they can gag him? McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324

Its great to see someone fight for the truth to be told. My faith in mankind has been restored McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 849426
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:32

McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Galo

Here's a Portuguese Rooster, it's a symbol of good luck for Portugal, it represents Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Honour.

I stole this from the 3Arguidos but i'm sure they wont mind McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:36

McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Great_is_the_truth
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 12:40

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7827490.stm
Wednesday, 14 January 2009
Quote:
Gerry McCann returns to Portugal

He will meet his Portuguese lawyers to discuss the search, family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said.

In an interview with news agency Lusa, Mr McCann said he wanted to work "as much as possible" with police and other officials in Portugal.

"We want to make it absolutely clear what's gone on in the past is, by and large, done and we very, very much want to focus on what can still be done for the search.

"That's what our priority is and it always has been really."

==============================================================================

This wasnt to discuss any search. They are lying to the public every time they make a statement to the press. This was to see how they could shut Amaral up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 13:33

Ok it is Sunday mornign and I am beign a bit slow here but...WHY are the McCanns suing him if it means the case will be re-opened? Surely they don't want this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 13:41

Alpha wrote:McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Galo

Here's a Portuguese Rooster, it's a symbol of good luck for Portugal, it represents Honesty, Integrity, Trust and Honour.

I stole this from the 3Arguidos but i'm sure they wont mind McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Icon_flower

Brilliant Alpha!!! An HONESTY symbol is just what we need!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Empty Amaral is going to sue the McCanns!!!

Post  Susan Sun 17 May - 14:01

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/breaking-news-goncalo-amaral-to-sue.html

Gonçalo Amaral said to TVI today that he will sue the McCanns.

"My lawyers are working on the case and we will take the McCann couple to court and perhaps other people for defamation, slanderous denunciations and false statements," said Goncalo Amaral on Portuguese TVI television.

"We will see who has spoken the truth in this case" into the disappearance of Madeleine in the south of Portugal in May 2007, he added.

will be updated

by Joana Morais

Last edited by Ambersuz on Sun 17 May - 20:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated...a bit....still more to add)
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 17 May - 14:02

Alpha wrote:McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Galo

What a lovely gesture....even if you did nab it McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 14:03

Great! I have just seen on the Joana Morais blog McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324 Gerry and Kate don't know what mess they have crated for themselves McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Sun 17 May - 14:07

Hopefully this would force them to talk.But i doubt it somehow.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 17 May - 14:10

David wrote:Great! I have just seen on the Joana Morais blog McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324 Gerry and Kate don't know what mess they have crated for themselves McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324

I think their aim was to silence him....but he wants to get in a court room with them.....

He knows thats the only way he can get them to answer questions....at the moment they can hit back via the media via their pinky spokesman but he's no lawyer and makes it up as he goes along....

He cant help them out in court can he?

Bring it on I say...

Justice for little Madeleine!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Empty Amaral is going to sue the McCanns!!!

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 14:11

Will get back to on that one with more info ASAP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 17 May - 14:11

lubelle wrote:Hopefully this would force them to talk.But i doubt it somehow.

I cant see them in a courtroom...

.....they'll run off to canada before that happens but I can dream McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 14:14

eddie wrote:Ok it is Sunday mornign and I am beign a bit slow here but...WHY are the McCanns suing him if it means the case will be re-opened? Surely they don't want this?

Apparently his book is about to be published in America
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 17 May - 14:14

lacoste wrote:Will get back to on that one with more info ASAP

Thanks Lacoste...please do as I've opened up a thread but I wont be here for much longer....

When you see the news can you add it here to this thread please!?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 17 May - 14:16

eddie wrote:Ok it is Sunday mornign and I am beign a bit slow here but...WHY are the McCanns suing him if it means the case will be re-opened? Surely they don't want this?

I think it's a bluff.....but they are upset that it will be sold in the USA...in ENGLISH
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 17 May - 14:16

Allison wrote:

Oi!!!

Y
You beat me to it McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Sun 17 May - 14:18

Ambersuz wrote:
lubelle wrote:Hopefully this would force them to talk.But i doubt it somehow.

I cant see them in a courtroom...

.....they'll run off to canada before that happens but I can dream McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324
One day they will have to stop running(or jogging)..and tell the truth about what happened to Madeleine.I don't think people are ever going to forget her, or give up on finding out the truth.I know i won't. McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 Icon_flower
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 14:28

Ambersuz wrote:
Allison wrote:

Oi!!!

Y
You beat me to it McCanns to sue Goncalo Amaral Thread.... - Page 3 23324

And?? It still doesn't help them does it? If they sue him and he forces them into a courtroom they are going to look bad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 May - 14:28

How can he sue them??? What is he suing them for?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next