Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

+25
Justiceforallkids
margaret
kitti
lynn
T4two
ann_chovey
Bebootje
wjk
welshy
mumbles
buildersbum
wantthetruth
RIORITA
LJC
lifeisforliving
docmac
fedrules
fishie
Sandi
pennylane
halfamo
Panda
hobnob
Jem
Carolina
29 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  Bebootje Thu 19 Aug - 9:21

Dimsie wrote:
People are entitled to feel concerned when odd facts like these come to light, to wonder about Kiesha's home life and her relationship with other family members.

And they are usually right. In relation to the "abduction" of Madeleine the outcome of this case will be interesting. Although you hope for the best... poor girl.
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Empty Re: missing 6 year old australian girl Kiesha

Post  Dimsie Sat 21 Aug - 22:32

Kiesha's grandmother desperate for answers
Tim Barlass
August 22, 2010

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Weippeart-420x0

" I just want her back" ... Liz Weippeart and her son Chris, pictured at their Tregear home, say they have been left out of the loop by police in the investigation surrounding Chris's missing six- year-old daughter Kiesha. Photo: Anthony Johnson

THE baby boy born to the parents of missing six-year-old Kiesha had been living at their home for only three days when he was found dead, his family has revealed.
His grandmother, Liz Weippeart, said Aiden died from sudden infant death syndrome, more commonly referred to as a cot death.
Ms Weippeart feared that police attention after Kiesha’s disappearance could focus on the child’s death in 2002.
Police said yesterday they had no plans to exhume the body of the six-week-old child.
But Detective Inspector Russell Oxford said: ‘‘We will check the investigation was conducted thoroughly at the time to see if there is anything that would connect to this case.’’
Chris Weippeart, the biological father of Kiesha, and Liz, her grandmother, gave their first interview since Kiesha disappeared.
It was three weeks yesterday since she was first reported missing from her home near Mount Druitt by her mother Kristi Abrahams and stepfather Robert Smith.
Ms Weippeart, fighting back tears, said: ‘‘The day Aiden came out of hospital he lived here with me for the first six weeks. She [Kristi] didn’t feel like a mother and didn’t feel like it was her child because she had a caesarean section and she didn’t want to walk up the two flights of stairs [at their unit]. All three of them stayed here for the first six weeks.
‘‘Three days after they moved out, Chris came running in and said, ‘Mum, Aiden’s blue.’
‘‘I went running up the street with Chris. Aiden was deceased three days after leaving my house.’’
That happened before the couple’s relationship broke down and Kristi moved in with Mr Smith, taking Kiesha with her.
Ms Weippeart and her son also told how Kiesha had been in hospital after she was bitten on the upper arm.
Ms Weippeart said: ‘‘My son brought her down here and we took her to Mount Druitt Hospital and she was in there for three days.
‘‘I have got a 10-year-old boy who is asking me questions: ‘Mummy will the police find her [Kiesha]?’ I say: ‘The police are doing the best they can to bring her home safely.’’’
Detectives are awaiting results of DNA tests understood to have been taken from bedding and furniture from Kiesha’s bedroom.
The family also confirmed that Kiesha had previously been in care and the family was known to the Department of Community Services. The revelations raise more questions about the role of DOCS, now under investigation by NSW Ombudsman Bruce Barbour in relation to its and other key agencies’ ‘‘relevant activities’’ before Kiesha’s disappearance.
Ms Weippeart complained she and her son had not been kept up to date on police progress. ‘‘It would be a common courtesy to come and see the family, especially the father.’’
She also questioned why everyone was calling her Kiesha Abrahams when the name on her birth certificate is Weippeart. She said: ‘‘I know where Aiden is. I can go and see Aiden every day. I know where my grandson is, but where’s my granddaughter?
‘‘She was such a happy-go-lucky kid. She was the most beautiful thing. The only problem I had with her was trying to get her to eat her vegies.’’
Inspector Oxford said: ‘‘We have got a death in the family and now this second child has disappeared. You would hope for the best but she may no longer be alive, and that would be the second one ... And, yes, the child was bitten and some action taken against the person who bit the child.’’
He said Kiesha’s location during the seven days before she was reported missing on August 1 remained a focus of the investigation.
‘‘It is now three weeks and the hope of finding her alive are very, very slim, even remote,’’ he said.
Mr Weippeart said: ‘‘She used to run amok all the time. She used to love just playing. She was content with her toys – Pooh Bear and a bouncing Tigger.
‘‘I just want her found. I just want my daughter back. I just want my daughter back – that’s it.’’

http://www.smh.com.au/national/kieshas-grandmother-desperate-for-answers-20100821-139p7.html?from=smh_sb

It's to be hoped Inspector Oxford isn't threatened with legal proceedings for daring to say openly that the chances of Kiesha being still alive are 'very, very slim, even remote'. While I'm sure everyone is hoping against hope that by some miracle Kiesha might still be alive, I think it's quite in order for the policeman in charge of the investigation to give his honest, considered opinion on the matter, drawing I presume on his detailed knowledge of the investigation and his experience in previous cases. Or will he now be pounced upon for giving his honest opinion, be told that his views are hampering the search for her, that he's a 'disgraced' police officer for (a) not finding her (b) daring to question the parents (c) saying that there is little hope of finding her alive?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :
missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Empty Kiesha's mother and step-father questioned again by police

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 1 Sep - 20:49

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw-act/kiesha-abrhams-mother-stepfather-queried-by-police-again/story-e6freuzi-1225913024597

KIESHA Abrahams' mother and stepfather were interviewed by police again yesterday, one month after the six-year-old vanished.

Kristi Abrahams and Robert Smith went to Blacktown police station where they were questioned by detectives.

The Daily Telegraph has learned Mr Smith's mother Rebecca and her partner Jim Taupau were spoken to at Mt Druitt police station.

It is understood detectives went over the statements they had previously provided.

Kiesha's father Chris Weippeart and his mother Liz were questioned again two days ago.

Police have not identified any suspects in this case.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Empty Arrest to be made over missing Kiesha

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 4 Sep - 10:22

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/7956111/arrest-to-be-made-over-missing-kiesha

Police are confident they know who is behind the disappearance of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams.

Police sources said yesterday they were closing in on their suspect, five weeks after the six-year-old was reported missing from her Mount Druitt home, the Daily Telegraph reports .

It is understood that police are still gathering supporting evidence before making an arrest.

Officially police are refusing to confirm this report, with a spokesman from Strike Force Jarocin, set up to investigate Kiesha's disappearance, declining to comment yesterday.

News of an imminent arrest comes days after Kiesha's mother and stepfather filed a request to Housing NSW to be relocated from the priority accommodation they were given days after their child was reported missing.

Kristi Abrahams and Robert Smith have reportedly requested to be moved to a home closer to Mr Smith's family in the Mount Druitt area.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 4 Sep - 12:01

It's not looking good for her mum and step dad.
Poor Kiesha
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 4 Sep - 12:35

Don't tell me Anna, let me guess. It's Victoria Beckham, isn't it? That would suit the McCanns just fine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 4 Sep - 13:15

The Famous Grouse wrote:Don't tell me Anna, let me guess. It's Victoria Beckham, isn't it? That would suit the McCanns just fine.

You've guessed it TFG! It's Victoria Beckham and all the swarthy, pimply abductors who took refuge on her yacht to escape the dastardly duo from Knutsford!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Empty Search for human remains in bush

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 6 Sep - 12:29

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/search-for-human-remains-in-bush-20100906-14wud.html?autostart=1

Police have denied that they are looking for the body of missing Sydney girl Kiesha Abrahams at a reserve in Sydney's south-west today.

There was speculation at the Edwin Wheeler Reserve in Sadleir that police were looking for the six-year-old, who went missing from her home in Hebersham on August 1.

An unidentified person reported finding human remains in a duffel bag in bushland near the Edwin Wheeler Oval, which is close to Liverpool, on Saturday afternoon.

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Police-420x0

Green Valley police established a crime scene on Saturday and searched the area with police dogs, but could not find anything.

Police resumed their search today, sending a forensics crew into the bushland.

There were seven forensic vehicles, three public order riot vans, and two special response unit ambulance vans at the site, as well as eight police cars, restricting public access to the reserve.

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Police2-420x0

An air search using a police helicopter was also conducted.

Officers asked residents to step further away from the oval.

This afternoon, a resident watching the search found a small blue soccer ball and blood-stained fluoro work vest in one of the oval's bins and alerted police.

The woman who found the ball said it had a Toy Story logo on it.

Residents said that the oval is a frequent dumping ground for local mechanics and workmen, who access it from under a nearby bridge over Cabramatta Creek.

Sadlier resident Sussan, who did not want to disclose her last name, said she was worried about her childrens' safety.

"Our kids play in that park and they [the police] are not telling us what's happening," she said.

Residents said that they heard helicopters overhead from 7.30am, when it is believed the police search of the area started.

This afternoon, the acting superindent at Green Valley police said at a press conference that nothing had been found.

Acting Superintendent Steve Corry said officers immediately started a search of the reserve on Saturday afternoon after receiving information from a member of the public at 4pm.

"The person believed they located human remains in a bag," acting Superintendent Corry said.

"A search has been conducted since then.

"No body was located on Saturday.

"No items of interest have been located at this time."

He said the search continued on yesterday morning and today.

"From the information we've been given, nothing has been located."

He said the person who informed the police had assisted them since she first discovered the bag and attended the scene.

"She assisted us again today."

When asked about the shirt with blood stains that was found in the public bin he said that it was "not true" and that no items of interest had been located.

"We will continue our search at this stage," he said.

While he could not identify exactly what the bag looked like until further investigations are undertaken he said it was a bag that would "stand out in a bush area".

"We are appealing to the public if they have seen anyone in this bush area or the bush area behind Edwin Wheeler Oval to contact Green Valley police or Crime Stoppers."

Crime Stoppers can be contacted on 1300 888 000.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Fri 10 Sep - 18:45

Our Kiesha is alive and well, say mum and stepfather

Clementine Cuneo From: The Daily Telegraph September 11, 2010 12:00AM

Waiting ... Kristi Abrahams and Robert Smith / Pic: John Grainger Source: The Daily Telegraph

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 743567-kristi-abrahams

HER daughter has been missing for six weeks, but Kristi Abrahams says she will get her Kiesha back alive.

In the first extensive media interview since the disappearance of the six-year-old Mt Druitt child, Ms Abrahams revealed her final moments with her daughter when she tucked her into bed one Saturday night.

While police treat the case as suspected murder, Ms Abrahams is confident of her child's safe return.

"I will get her back alive," Ms Abrahams said this week.

Her step-father Robert Smith is less optimistic and is prepared for the worst, but tries to put it out of his mind. "Sometimes I think it's going to be bad, but you have to be positive, you have to," Mr Smith said.

The pair agreed to sit down with The Daily Telegraph after weeks of negotiations, saying they needed to tell their story, and to thank the public for keeping their hopes alive.

Ms Abrahams, 28, and Mr Smith, 31, said they had barely held up in the storm that has enveloped them since Kiesha was reported missing on Sunday, August 1.

The couple has weathered accusations they are involved in Kiesha's disappearance, have been criticised for not joining the search for the little girl, and have copped abuse from total strangers.

But it won't quell their spirits as they stick together for the sake of each other, and their two other children Breeana, 3, and eight-week-old baby Levi.

"People can say and think what they like. We know the truth, and we will remain hopeful for the best," Mr Smith said.

It was Ms Abrahams who put Kiesha to bed that Saturday night. Everything seemed normal, Kiesha was happy, her mother said, just another night at home.

"I read her a book, we have a whole variety of books she likes," her mother said.

The next morning when she went to check on her eldest child, who slept alone in the modest two-bedroom unit, the sheets on her single bed were stripped, and the girl was gone. Pressed on details, Ms Abrahams becomes uncomfortable.

"I don't want to keep talking about this," she said.

Mr Smith picks up on his partner's unease at reflecting on her last precious moments with Kiesha, and takes over.

"Kristi rang the police ... everyone was out looking, all of us," he said.

Later that day, the couple packed up their other two children and left the Woodstock Ave unit block. They haven't returned.

"We had to go, it wasn't right being there, it was too hard," Mr Smith said.

They stayed a few nights with Mr Smith's mother Rebecca before Housing NSW put them up in a motel until a new place at Seven Hills became available.

No family could prepare for what happened the day Kiesha vanished, and the couple insist they deserve to be cut some slack.

"Don't judge us unless you know what it's like," Ms Abrahams said.

"It's very hard. Unless you're going through it, you have no idea."

Mr Smith, a forklift operator at a western Sydney factory, and Ms Abrahams, who doesn't work, met about four years ago through mutual friends.

Ms Abrahams already had then two-year-old Kiesha, from a previous relationship with Christopher Weippeart. Mr Smith insists he has been a good step-dad to the little girl, treating her as his own.

"She's a good kid. She loves to play at the park, she loves being around people, she loves animals," he said.

Kiesha began kindergarten at Hebersham Public this year, and despite her attendance being irregular, her parents said she enjoyed school.

"Kristi would take her to school ... she was happy, she liked it," Mr Smith said.

When she talks about Kiesha, and the nightmare she's lived these past weeks, Ms Abrahams is tense. She is uncomfortable at times, she looks fed up.

But her demeanour softens the minute she cuddles Breeana, an immaculately dressed little girl with her hair neatly tied in pig tails.

The child is the image of her lost older sister.

Throughout their six-week ordeal, the couple said they have had a "lump in their throat" waiting for news, but they try not to get worked up.

When a body was found in nearby Nurragingy Reserve, and there were rumours it may have been Kiesha, they didn't fear the worst. Nor did they when there was an apparent hoax report earlier this week of "small body parts" dumped in a duffel bag in southwest Sydney.

"The thought does cross your mind, like 'are you going to get a bad phone call?', but I try to block it out until I get all the facts, otherwise you'll go crazy," Mr Smith said.

What has kept them going has been the support of family and close friends, and they are very grateful.

"Our family, friends, the public ... thanks for your love and support," Ms Abrahams said.

Everyone has their own theory on what has happened to Kiesha, but Ms Abrahams and Mr Smith won't buy into it. That's fruitless, they say.

"You can try to think over and over, could it be this, could it be that, what if. But I try not to think on it, there's no point," Mr Smith said.

They know people suspect they are involved. Police questioned them time and again on their involvement.

They remain adamant they played no role in Kiesha's disappearance. "Not at all," Mr Smith said. "Not at all."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw-act/our-kiesha-is-alive-and-well-say-mum-and-stepfather/story-e6freuzi-1225917745034
---------------------------------
While I would still hope that Kiesha might be found alive, obviously as time goes on this is less likely. I find it odd that her mum and step-father 'didn't fear the worst' when a body was found in a nearby reserve; if that had been me, I'd have automatically feared the worst, I couldn't have stopped myself. And ditto when the report about the 'small body parts found' came to light, it was seemingly a cruel hoax, but I think most parents' would have been beside themselves with fear. They seem to have a McCann-type confidence that the body of their child won't be found because she isn't dead, she's definitely alive, even though it's been widely reported in the Australian media that the police think Kiesha is dead and have referred to the case as one of murder. All very puzzling.

Even though Kiesha's mother hasn't publicly said so, I'd like to think Kate and Gerry have been in touch with them, if only to send a message of support to people whose daughter's disappearance seems to have so many similarities to Madeleine's. Maybe they've sent a message, but asked for it to be kept private.

Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Sun 19 Sep - 22:07

Kiesha Abraham's parents have mobile phones siezed by police

The Daily Telegraph September 20, 2010 12:00AM

MOBILE phones belonging to the mother and stepfather of missing girl Kiesha Abrahams have been siezed by police as part of their investigation into the child's disappearance.

Kristi Abrahams and Robert Smith had to hand over their phones to homicide detectives late last week.

It has been seven weeks since the six-year-old girl was reported missing fom her home at Mt Druitt in Sydney's west on August 1.

Ms Abrahams and Mr Smith have denied any involvement in the disappearance.

Police would not comment yesterday on the significance of the mobile phones, other than to say it was part of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/kiesha-abrahams-parents-have-mobile-phones-siezed-by-police/story-e6freuy9-1225926442857

Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 20 Sep - 6:43

Dimsie wrote:Kiesha Abraham's parents have mobile phones siezed by police

The Daily Telegraph September 20, 2010 12:00AM

MOBILE phones belonging to the mother and stepfather of missing girl Kiesha Abrahams have been siezed by police as part of their investigation into the child's disappearance.

Kristi Abrahams and Robert Smith had to hand over their phones to homicide detectives late last week.

It has been seven weeks since the six-year-old girl was reported missing fom her home at Mt Druitt in Sydney's west on August 1.

Ms Abrahams and Mr Smith have denied any involvement in the disappearance.

Police would not comment yesterday on the significance of the mobile phones, other than to say it was part of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/kiesha-abrahams-parents-have-mobile-phones-siezed-by-police/story-e6freuy9-1225926442857

Thanks Dimsie.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Wed 22 Sep - 10:17

`I'll never give up on you, Kiesha'

22 SEP 10 @ 10:48AM BY LISA MULLINS

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 60439eeaedff5df8c851fb0cd5240c59_resized

The detective leading the investigation into the disappearance of Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams has vowed he will never give up on the six-year-old.

Detective Inspector Russell Oxford one of the state’s most experienced homicide investigators told The Mt Druitt-St Mary’s Standard: “This case will remain open until we find out what happened to Kiesha.

“I will never give up on her and neither will the other police who have been working tirelessly to solve this mystery.”

Inspt Oxford headed the police response into some of NSW’s most infamous murders including Cecil Hills teenager Nona Belomesoff, former Wollongong Lord Mayor Frank Arkell, and Bellevue Hill 80-year-old Katherine Schweitzer.

He urged the Mt Druitt community to continue to provide investigators with information, no matter how apparently minor.

And he said detectives were making “good progress” as they worked to unravel the mystery which has devastated Kiesha’s family and traumatised the wider community.

“I have been a policeman for more three decades and have been in the homicide squad for many years,” Inspt Oxford said.

“In that time I have investigated hundreds of murders and suspected murders and you never get used to it.

“But it does strike you particularly hard when a child is involved.

“No matter how many cases of this kind you have dealt with, it never gets any better.

“I am proud to say the officers working on this case share my determination to make sure the matter is resolved.

“We are doing this for Kiesha and for the people who loved her.

“Someone out there knows what happened to this little girl and we are going to find them and bring them to account.

“We understand how important it is for her family and friends, but also for the wider community.”

Kiesha’s mother Kristi, stepfather Robert Smith and father Chris Weippeart have all been interviewed by police as they continue their quest find what happened to Kiesha.

Inspt Oxford said the mobile phones of Kiesha’s mother and stepfather were recently seized and examined as part of the continuing effort to establish a timeline of the last weeks before the little girl disappeared.

He conceded there was only a very slim chance Kiesha—whom her mother says was last seen when she was put to bed on Saturday July 31—was still alive.

And he gave this grim message to the person who is hiding the truth: “We will find you. We are determined to find you. And we never give up”.

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/ill-never-give-up-on-you-kiesha/

It's to be hoped Inspector Oxford knows what happens to policemen who never give up, also what happens to police who seemingly believe a child is dead, as in “I have been a policeman for more three decades and have been in the homicide squad for many years.

“In that time I have investigated hundreds of murders and suspected murders and you never get used to it.

“But it does strike you particularly hard when a child is involved."

But maybe he has learned from the hounding of Gonçalo Amaral who dared to give his opinion that Madeleine was dead, because 'He conceded there was only a very slim chance Kiesha—whom her mother says was last seen when she was put to bed on Saturday July 31—was still alive.'

I think Inspector Oxford is the same type of detective as GA, a man who is determined the truth will be discovered. Hopefully he has the backing of the authorities in his country and no interference or obstructions in his investigations, nor condemnation in the Australian press for simply doing his job. I see he's calling Kiesha's disappearance 'a mystery' - oh dear, better check out the lawyers if they're taking an interest in the case on behalf of the parents, as we all know Tony Bennett was told by C-R that calling Madeleine's disappearance a mystery was an actionable libel.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Wed 22 Sep - 12:04

The parents of Keisha doesn't look like they have that much influence as the McC's (not implicating that they are involved with Keishas disappearence of course, these cases have disturbing similarities). So I think the case will be solved.
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Wed 29 Sep - 1:39

My Kiesha was taken by a childless couple, says mum Kristi Abrahams

By Clementine Cuneo
September 29, 2010 12:00AM

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 286284-kristi-abahams

MISSING girl Kiesha Abrahams' mother believes her daughter was kidnapped by a couple who couldn't have children.
Two months after the six-year-old was apparently snatched in the night from her Mt Druitt home in Western Sydney, Kristi Abrahams said she can "feel it in my heart" that someone else is mothering her girl right now.
And Ms Abrahams' message to her daughter's abductors is clear: "Bring her back to me now."
Kiesha was reported missing on August 1, when Ms Abrahams found her bed empty.

Police are treating her disappearance as murder, despite her mother insisting she is alive.
"Someone has taken her, I think it was a couple who couldn't have kids of their own," Ms Abrahams said.
The mother of three said she thinks someone may have seen her pretty little Kiesha and set up a plan to abduct her for themselves.

"I just want her back so we can play her favourite Hannah Montana CD like we used to, and dance and sing."

http://www.news.com.au/national/my-kiesha-was-taken-by-a-childless-couple-says-mum-kristi-abrahams/story-e6frfkvr-1225931281194

Hmm ... anyone else getting a feeling of deja vu?

Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 Empty Kiesha's mum thinks she was taken by a childless couple

Post  Dimsie Wed 29 Sep - 1:56

I've just posted this in the Kiesha thread, but since I don't know if many people check it very often I thought I'd put it here too, simply because of the noticeable similarities in the two cases. It's almost like they're following a script.

My Kiesha was taken by a childless couple, says mum Kristi Abrahams

By Clementine Cuneo
September 29, 2010 12:00AM

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 286284-kristi-abahams

MISSING girl Kiesha Abrahams' mother believes her daughter was kidnapped by a couple who couldn't have children.
Two months after the six-year-old was apparently snatched in the night from her Mt Druitt home in Western Sydney, Kristi Abrahams said she can "feel it in my heart" that someone else is mothering her girl right now.
And Ms Abrahams' message to her daughter's abductors is clear: "Bring her back to me now."
Kiesha was reported missing on August 1, when Ms Abrahams found her bed empty.

Police are treating her disappearance as murder, despite her mother insisting she is alive.
"Someone has taken her, I think it was a couple who couldn't have kids of their own," Ms Abrahams said.
The mother of three said she thinks someone may have seen her pretty little Kiesha and set up a plan to abduct her for themselves.

"I just want her back so we can play her favourite Hannah Montana CD like we used to, and dance and sing."

http://www.news.com.au/national/my-kiesha-was-taken-by-a-childless-couple-says-mum-kristi-abrahams/story-e6frfkvr-1225931281194

Rather odd IMO how these scouts go out looking for children to abduct, see a pretty little one and decide that's the one they want, then when they go to the child's home they find that lo and behold! they're in luck, the door has been left unlocked, thus they can just stroll in and pick up the child, no need for any of that old window-jemmying nonsense.
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Sep - 6:35

If she had any money the McCanns would be suing her for copyright infringement! missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 613255
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Sep - 6:52

She's finally got with the script! Or maybe she actually reached that point of desperation sooner than the McCanns because she had that template available.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Wed 29 Sep - 7:16

AnnaEsse wrote:If she had any money the McCanns would be suing her for copyright infringement! missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 613255

missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 23324 missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 23324 missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 23324
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Wed 29 Sep - 7:57

Wonder when "must have been targeted" and "pedofile ring" comes in.

(Hope i'm not right about this, but my gut feeling says....... )
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Sep - 7:59

Bebootje wrote:Wonder when "must have been targeted" and "pedofile ring" comes in.

(Hope i'm not right about this, but my gut feeling says....... )

................probably something similar to mine!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Wed 29 Sep - 10:42

AnnaEsse wrote:If she had any money the McCanns would be suing her for copyright infringement! missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 613255
It wouldn't surprise me at all! The similarities in the two cases are of great interest, but at least the Australian police seem able to give their opinion that Kiesha may well be dead without finding themselves attacked by all and sundry. I doubt very much that Inspector Oxford who's leading the investigation will find himself torn apart in the Australian press for daring to say what he thinks or taken off the case for his views. He has said in the past that there's a slim chance Kiesha may yet be found alive, but he didn't sound too hopeful.

I still hope Kiesha may be found alive, that this is a hoax of some kind. If a cadaver dog had been used in the case and given a positive alert I'd have no hope of her still being alive, but AFAIK this hasn't happened. The police may well have some other evidence pointing to her death that they haven't shared with the public, of course.

Some of the details in the case seem very odd, such as the sheets on the bed being stripped, also the parents saying they didn't fear the worst when they heard a body had been discovered nearby (it turned out to be an adult's body) or when there was a report (which turned out to be a hoax) that small body parts had been found in a duffel bag. I'm afraid I'd have been fearing the worst on hearing about these things - maybe that's just me?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 29 Sep - 10:46

Dimsie wrote: Some of the details in the case seem very odd, such as the sheets on the bed being stripped, also the parents saying they didn't fear the worst when they heard a body had been discovered nearby (it turned out to be an adult's body) or when there was a report (which turned out to be a hoax) that small body parts had been found in a duffel bag. I'm afraid I'd have been fearing the worst on hearing about these things - maybe that's just me?

As I recall Gerry sucked on a lollipop and browsed the internet as police waited for a phone call from a possible kidnapper! Similar, you bet.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 29 Sep - 11:11

ann_chovey wrote:Dimsie wrote: Some of the details in the case seem very odd, such as the sheets on the bed being stripped, also the parents saying they didn't fear the worst when they heard a body had been discovered nearby (it turned out to be an adult's body) or when there was a report (which turned out to be a hoax) that small body parts had been found in a duffel bag. I'm afraid I'd have been fearing the worst on hearing about these things - maybe that's just me?

As I recall Gerry sucked on a lollipop and browsed the internet as police waited for a phone call from a possible kidnapper! Similar, you bet.

And on the day that police were investigating the place marked on a map that was sent to a Dutch newspaper, Gerry went to the airport to pick up some friends.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 29 Sep - 11:47

AnnaEsse wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:Dimsie wrote: Some of the details in the case seem very odd, such as the sheets on the bed being stripped, also the parents saying they didn't fear the worst when they heard a body had been discovered nearby (it turned out to be an adult's body) or when there was a report (which turned out to be a hoax) that small body parts had been found in a duffel bag. I'm afraid I'd have been fearing the worst on hearing about these things - maybe that's just me?

And on the day that police were investigating the place marked on a map that was sent to a Dutch newspaper, Gerry went to the airport to pick up some friends.

I've always wondered how somebody pretending that his daughter had been abducted by a paedophile would not realise the importance of acting the part in all situations. The nonchalance of sucking a lollipop and browsing the internet or driving to the airport to pick up friends when someone in that position should have been on tenterhooks waiting for news is so obviously wrong.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Dimsie Wed 29 Sep - 18:46

Finding Kiesha still 'a priority' for police

29 SEP 10 @ 12:30PM BY SUSAN LIU

THE search for missing Mt Druitt girl Kiesha Abrahams remains a “high priority case” for police as their investigations continue almost two months after her disappearance.

However, there have not been any new developments.

Recently, it was reported that a blood-stained shirt and a duffle bag containing a body was found in Sadleir, near Liverpool.

A police spokeswoman has told the Mt Druitt-St Marys Standard that police have officially ruled out any links between the findings and Kiesha’s case.

Police also denied media reports that they were close to charging a person with murdering the six-year-old.

Last week, the detective leading the investigation into the disappearance of Kiesha, Det-Insp Russell Oxford, told the Mt Druitt-St Marys Standard that police were making “good progress”.

He also confirmed that the mobile phones of Kiesha’s mother, Kristi, and stepfather Robert Smith were seized.

The phones were examined as part of police efforts to establish a timeline of the last weeks leading up the little girl’s disappearance.

Kiesha was last seen on Saturday, July 31, when her mother put her to bed at their home on Woodstock Ave, Mt Druitt.

http://mt-druitt-standard.whereilive.com.au/news/story/finding-kiesha-still-a-priority-for-police/

I really hope the police are making 'good progress' and that this case is eventually solved. Poor Kiesha, the world media that took such an interest in Madeleine seem more or less uninterested in her, though of course this could be down to the fact that the parents haven't started as yet on a tour of various foreign countries, including a visit to the White House (remind me again - what was all that about? missing  6 year old australian girl Kiesha - Page 8 303636)
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next