Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate becomes ambassador

+45
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
James
margaret
cherry1
cass
matthew
Keela
Annabel
Oldartform
mariang
malena stool
Panda
quickfingers
Justiceforallkids
LJC
mossman
mara thon
steve1295
marxman
kathybelle
jinvta
jd16
Krisy22
SteveT
dazedandconfused
dutchclogs
jay2001
jeanmonroe
tanszi
Angelique
susible
cherrylight
ELI
Chris
Wintabells
chrissie
whatsupdoc
Karen
Christine
trinity
gillyspot
49 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kate becomes ambassador Empty Kate becomes ambassador

Post  matthew Tue 10 Jul - 1:43

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Kate becomes ambassador Empty Re: Kate becomes ambassador

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 2:06

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 10 Jul - 2:16

Possibly she thinks her role as "Ambassador" will allow her retroactive diplomatic immunity. LOL
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 2:30

interested wrote:Possibly she thinks her role as "Ambassador" will allow her retroactive diplomatic immunity. LOL

Kate becomes ambassador 23324
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 10 Jul - 4:33

This might be funny if it were some kind of sick joke, sadly it is not. What has the UK come to naming the most famous child neglector in the world as an ambassador for missing children? Surely it is all about money, and this charity sees the McCanns for what they represent, which is purely $$$$$$$. The McCanns cashed in on Madeleine, now it is this charity's turn to cash in on her.

This campaign for missing children should be focusing on prevention rather than a cure. The campaign should be stating first and foremost to never, ever leave young children alone as the McCanns did. Had the McCanns properly looked after their children, then nobody would even know who Kate McCann is today. However, since both she Gerry felt that it was more important to wine and dine with friends every night of the week rather than ensure the safety of their children, one of their children has gone missing.

I just can't get my head around the ridiculousness and irony of this appointment.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 10 Jul - 4:44

dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 6:23

jinvta wrote:This might be funny if it were some kind of sick joke, sadly it is not. What has the UK come to naming the most famous child neglector in the world as an ambassador for missing children? Surely it is all about money, and this charity sees the McCanns for what they represent, which is purely $$$$$$$. The McCanns cashed in on Madeleine, now it is this charity's turn to cash in on her.

This campaign for missing children should be focusing on prevention rather than a cure. The campaign should be stating first and foremost to never, ever leave young children alone as the McCanns did. Had the McCanns properly looked after their children, then nobody would even know who Kate McCann is today. However, since both she Gerry felt that it was more important to wine and dine with friends every night of the week rather than ensure the safety of their children, one of their children has gone missing.

I just can't get my head around the ridiculousness and irony of this appointment.

Good morning jinvta

I don't think the information is funny at all, I just found Interested's comment funny.

I'm absolutely furious that Kate McCann has been given the job as an ambassador for the Missing Children charity. I'm so angry, that I have sent an email to the charity. I'll tell you what I wrote in a minute, after I put the link to the charity on here, in case other's want to complain.

http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/missing-people/contact-us

I am going to copy the text of my email on a seperate thread, because it is quite long.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 10 Jul - 7:07

Thanks for the info. I've tweeted it as have others.

HOW SICK is that !!! The corrupt shall rule.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Tue 10 Jul - 7:24

This is a wind-up surely - have you ever seen such a superior pose of Kate McCann? and further down the `Charles & Diana portrait` - its as if A. Lazzeri is trying to brainwash simple minded folk that this woman is some superior regal being, yet making sure she counters it with the added descriptions of a poor humble do-gooder in her role of victim. It is so disengenuous. Its no wonder people with any intelligence can suss there is something terribly fake going on.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 7:24

A typo, surely?

Should it not be "Ambassador for helping Children go missing"?

This is a gross error of judgement by the Charity, but expect more similar attempts by Healy & McCann to wear the clothes of Angels now that they know their days of freedom are limited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 10 Jul - 7:28

Cadaver dogs pipped @ post as #Kate #mccann becomes official ambassador for missing children charity.

http://tinyurl.com/dxzbb93
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 7:31

I've just put a copy of the email I have sent to the charity on another thread. I couldn't care less if they send the email to the McCanns or Carter Ruck.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jul - 7:34

jinvta wrote:This might be funny if it were some kind of sick joke, sadly it is not. What has the UK come to naming the most famous child neglector in the world as an ambassador for missing children? Surely it is all about money, and this charity sees the McCanns for what they represent, which is purely $$$$$$$. The McCanns cashed in on Madeleine, now it is this charity's turn to cash in on her.

The Missing People charity has chosen someone as an Ambassador who has never been cleared of involvement in her daughter's disappearance. The case was shelved and her arguida status was automatically lifted as part of that process, but she was never cleared. Is that really the kind of person they think could and should speak for the families of missing people?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Tue 10 Jul - 7:44

An excellent email it is to KB. Lets hope they actually read it & check up your information & remove her from her position.

There are so many more deserving (and very few less deserving) people than her IMO.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 7:49

Is she being payed?

No doubt she will be flying all over the world looking all saintly , hope she don't forget to pack her halo.

Kate McCann, ambassador for missing people, the same Kate McCann who, In the PJ's final report, won't give up her own child's cadaver.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 7:50

p.s....don't forget to pack the pink cardy.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  trinity Tue 10 Jul - 7:52

This news has absolutely sickened me. This woman really has no shame, i too will never donate a penny to that charity whilst they associate themselves with this disgusting child neglector.
trinity
trinity

Female
Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jul - 7:53

dont forget her put on mournful face while laughing behind cuddlecat!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 7:55

gillyspot wrote:An excellent email it is to KB. Lets hope they actually read it & check up your information & remove her from her position.

There are so many more deserving (and very few less deserving) people than her IMO.

Good morning Gillyspot

Thank you. I had to stop myself from asking the charity to give Karen Matthews a job as Kate McCann's assistant. I'm hoping that by the end of the day, Kate McCann is redundant. If she isn't made redundant, we will have to suffer many news reports of her globetrotting in her new role.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Christine Tue 10 Jul - 7:57

When I first saw the article I thought it had to be a sick joke, that this would never happen. But then, nothing about them should surprise me anymore, but it still does. This is sickening. Next thing we hear is that she is the new mother Theresa. Kate becomes ambassador 477442
Christine
Christine
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Tue 10 Jul - 8:00

Christine wrote:When I first saw the article I thought it had to be a sick joke, that this would never happen. But then, nothing about them should surprise me anymore, but it still does. This is sickening. Next thing we hear is that she is the new mother Theresa. Kate becomes ambassador 477442

is sending a terrible message to teenage/young mums they will think they can do a kate mcann and leave their babies alone and nothing will happen to them!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 10 Jul - 8:00

kitti wrote:Is she being payed?

No doubt she will be flying all over the world looking all saintly , hope she don't forget to pack her halo.

Kate McCann, ambassador for missing people, the same Kate McCann who, In the PJ's final report, won't give up her own child's cadaver.

I would fully expect Kate to be handsomely paid for the position as the charity believe she will bring in lots of donations.

Managers and above are well paid while the volunteers in the various shops do not get paid but get the chance to select items for themselves.

OH and I believe charity work should be unpaid and not a full-time paid job.Just doing a few hours a week.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 10 Jul - 8:04

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Christine wrote:When I first saw the article I thought it had to be a sick joke, that this would never happen. But then, nothing about them should surprise me anymore, but it still does. This is sickening. Next thing we hear is that she is the new mother Theresa. Kate becomes ambassador 477442

is sending a terrible message to teenage/young mums they will think they can do a kate mcann and leave their babies alone and nothing will happen to them!!!

Agreed jfak. What will the courts say when the parents quote the McCanns? Babies will be left while mothers nip to the shops etc. Well, they were sleeping, rubbish.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 10 Jul - 8:39

gillyspot wrote:An excellent email it is to KB. Lets hope they actually read it & check up your information & remove her from her position.

Yes I agree KERRY NEEDHAM she is the one person that should have been asked NOT KATE' BLOODY' MCCANN Kate becomes ambassador 157799
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 10 Jul - 8:43

dutchclogs wrote:

Yes I agree KERRY NEEDHAM she is the one person that should have been asked NOT KATE' BLOODY' MCCANN Kate becomes ambassador 157799

Just what I was thinking! Kerry would be a popular and very good ambassador. And she probably wouldn't start talking about what paedos could be doing to the 'perfect little genitals ' of missing children.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next