Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate becomes ambassador

+45
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
James
margaret
cherry1
cass
matthew
Keela
Annabel
Oldartform
mariang
malena stool
Panda
quickfingers
Justiceforallkids
LJC
mossman
mara thon
steve1295
marxman
kathybelle
jinvta
jd16
Krisy22
SteveT
dazedandconfused
dutchclogs
jay2001
jeanmonroe
tanszi
Angelique
susible
cherrylight
ELI
Chris
Wintabells
chrissie
whatsupdoc
Karen
Christine
trinity
gillyspot
49 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 Empty Missing Persons Facebook page

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 19:50

It doesn't look to me as if adverse comments are being removed. Mine is still there from this morning. Some very infamous names are cropping up - like Bren Ryan, Justine Spencer and Pedro Silva!

Oh well, it's a dirty job standing up for the McCanns but someone has to do it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate becomes ambassador

Post  cherry1 Tue 10 Jul - 20:06

The whole system is corrupt.

Just watch how much more government grants/money will be chucked at the
Missing persons charity in the future!!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 20:06

dazedandconfused wrote:

and all negative so far. I've voiced my opinion there.

Excellent dazed. We must all try and keep up the pressure and hopefully the lid will blow off! Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 944533

This is a charity that relies on donations, and in spite of how pinky spins it, many people are sick of the sight of the McCanns and their money grubbing ways. Hopefully this is the last straw.... the one that broke the camel's back.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 10 Jul - 20:12

On the Facebook page the big gun pros are now on the scene. Quite interesting to read and funny they all decided to drop in at the same time.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 10 Jul - 20:17

I read on twitter that Clarence has been appointed by Missings Persons as a spokesman - please someone tell me it isn't true.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 20:30

dazedandconfused wrote:I read on twitter that Clarence has been appointed by Missings Persons as a spokesman - please someone tell me it isn't true.

Surely not?
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 20:30

Most off the negative threads have gone.....there were hundreds off them this afternoon...they have left one or two so as not to make it obvious even Pedro and brens have gone, they have been replaced by Justine and Pamela gurney ....the other two must have gone for dinner lol
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 10 Jul - 20:38

sorry not been around as much --- tbh i feel a bit down hearted at min and this latest news is sick Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 371436
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 10 Jul - 20:38

kitti wrote:Is she getting payed for this appointment?
Freebie Tapas plonk and a good old jolly with your buddies seems to be the going rate for a really, really, caring mother.... Not to forget you have to be up front in publicly admitting you left your children on their own... and of course the real acid test of you devotion is to refuse to answer questions put to you by the officer searching for your daughter.

Whatever honours, sainthood, titles and blessings are heaped on her she will always know the truth and have to take a honest look at herself in the mirror everyday of her life.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 20:40

cherry1 wrote:The whole system is corrupt.

Just watch how much more government grants/money will be chucked at the
Missing persons charity in the future!!

OMG cherry, that's an absolutely, repulsively, deeply depressingly, ghastly thought! Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 424625
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 10 Jul - 21:16

Just at this moment on the above site about 470 against 13 for. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 25346
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Tue 10 Jul - 21:35

Sickening news!

SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 10 Jul - 21:47

Absolutely disgraceful news.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 22:32

pennylane wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:I read on twitter that Clarence has been appointed by Missings Persons as a spokesman - please someone tell me it isn't true.

Surely not?

Hi Penny

I don't think this is true, I've just left a post on another thread saying, there is nothing on Google regarding Clarrie being appointed as a spokesman.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 10 Jul - 22:43

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 11 Jul - 0:33

A donation of £3 pays for a poster appeal for a missing child.....

If you want to help find a missing child by putting up a poster, you have to pay them for it!

What more can one say
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Wed 11 Jul - 4:33

kathybelle wrote:In my opinion, the charity has done Kate McCann no favours at all, by offering her this role and she has done herself no favours by accepting the role. All she is getting is bad publicity, things that were probably forgotten by some, because they were getting on with their own lives, have been dragged up again. Not that I'm complaining.

Kate McCann looked nervous and upset to me, her eyes were watering and that is because she has probably read some of the tweets that were flying around. Who knows she may have been aware of the emails that have been sent to the charity. I hope this bad publicity goes on and on and on until she resigns or the charity get rid of her. I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gerry chose not to appear on the programme with Kate, because he has also read the tweets and knows there is so much anger out there.

I hope that the Attorney General, has a change of heart and reopens this case and this time when the McCanns are made arguidos, they have to remain on Portuguese soil and adhere to the terms of the status. The only thing that worries me is the hard working Portuguese tax payers will once again be fund this investigation, that would have been cleared up in 2007, if the PJ had been allowed to do their job.

I wonder if the McCanns will now drop their cases against Goncalo Amaral and Tony Bennett, they will be getting more bad publicity, when these cases start.

Great post kathybelle :) Pat Brown agrees with you as well. She said that she might have to rethink what she thought about Kate McCann if she had declined the position. But, as one would expect, Kate could not refuse.

Did you know that you are quoted on another forum as a famous McCann hater? http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.com/ I had never even seen this blog before.

I hope I didn't offend you earlier. I did not mean to imply that you felf that the appointment was funny. I am in the US, so often post right before I go to bed and can't clarify my statements.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 11 Jul - 8:10

jinvta wrote:
kathybelle wrote:In my opinion, the charity has done Kate McCann no favours at all, by offering her this role and she has done herself no favours by accepting the role. All she is getting is bad publicity, things that were probably forgotten by some, because they were getting on with their own lives, have been dragged up again. Not that I'm complaining.

Kate McCann looked nervous and upset to me, her eyes were watering and that is because she has probably read some of the tweets that were flying around. Who knows she may have been aware of the emails that have been sent to the charity. I hope this bad publicity goes on and on and on until she resigns or the charity get rid of her. I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gerry chose not to appear on the programme with Kate, because he has also read the tweets and knows there is so much anger out there.

I hope that the Attorney General, has a change of heart and reopens this case and this time when the McCanns are made arguidos, they have to remain on Portuguese soil and adhere to the terms of the status. The only thing that worries me is the hard working Portuguese tax payers will once again be fund this investigation, that would have been cleared up in 2007, if the PJ had been allowed to do their job.

I wonder if the McCanns will now drop their cases against Goncalo Amaral and Tony Bennett, they will be getting more bad publicity, when these cases start.

Great post kathybelle :) Pat Brown agrees with you as well. She said that she might have to rethink what she thought about Kate McCann if she had declined the position. But, as one would expect, Kate could not refuse.

Did you know that you are quoted on another forum as a famous McCann hater? http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.com/ I had never even seen this blog before.

I hope I didn't offend you earlier. I did not mean to imply that you felf that the appointment was funny. I am in the US, so often post right before I go to bed and can't clarify my statements.

Good morning Jinvta

Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad Pat Brown also agrees with me. Bless you jinvta, I wasn't offended by your comments regarding the appointment being funny. I can see how it looked and I was the one who should have made it clear, that I was laughing at the comment the poster made.

Thanks for the link to the website where I am classed as a McCann hater, the person who wrote the blog, is obviously someone who lurks on here, because the only place I use the kathybelle screen name is on here. By the way I opened another page and took a look at the blog. No doubt this person will be paying a visit here today (at least I hope they visit here), to study my posts and when they do, they will be able to see what I am about to say here....

This person says that I twisted Kate McCanns words, when she said she and her husband never physically searched for Madeleine. They say witnesses saw the McCanns walking the streets of Praia da Luz, the so called witnesses are big fat liars and they need to read what Kate McCann put in her book, which also made her a liar.

I couldn't have twisted Kate McCann's words regarding their non searches for Madeleine, because Kate McCann says in her book, that she and her husband were the only ones out searching for Madeleine. If they had been searching, they would have bumped into the police, the locals the holidaymakers and any of the other volunteers who were out searching for Madeleine all night on the night she disappeared. The McCanns even told the Portuguese police, that they hadn't searched for Madeleine, because Goncalo Amaral said, this was one of the reasons the police didn't believe their story about the abduction. Another reason was the lies the McCanns began to tell, as soon as they were questioned by the police.

As for the rest of the drivel the person has posted towards me and Pat Brown, it just shows that the person who made the blog is a typical McCann suppoerter, who doesn't put their brain into gear before they post their comments. No one has to believe a word I say, all they need to do is visit the files and read the transcripts of the interviews, the McCanns and other people involved with this case made to see that what I say is true. They should also watch the McCanns perfomances on the You Tube videos, because they too are eyeopeners, well they are for the ones of us who want justice for Madeliene and the McCanns and their "helpers" to face justice.

The trouble with the McCann supporters is, they spend too much time picking holes into the posts of the Madeleine supporters and hurling insults at them, than they do debating the case. I have no problem at all with anyone who has a different view to mine, what I do have a problem with is the ones who try to rewrite history, which is what Kate McCann has tried to in her book.

I'm still waiting for an answer to a question I have asked the McCann supporter for the past 5yrs and the question is "Tell me how the McCanns are innocent, given what they admitted to the PJ?" I've never been given an answer and this is because they can't answer my question truthfully.

Which part of the USA are you from? I've been over there a few times, in fact last year was the only time in the past 15yrs that I didn't go to New York. For the last 7yrs I always visited Manhattan at Thanksgiving. I loved the Christmas displays in the store windows, especially Macy's and I loved the atmosphere. I also loved the friendliness of the city, I used to go on my own, but I was always made welcome and I always felt safe walking around the city.

I'm going out now jinvta, so have a good sleep. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 83453

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 11 Jul - 9:59

kitti wrote:Most off the negative threads have gone.....there were hundreds off them this afternoon...they have left one or two so as not to make it obvious even Pedro and brens have gone, they have been replaced by Justine and Pamela gurney ....the other two must have gone for dinner lol

Pamela Gurney has made a complete tit of herself on the missing person FB page. The irony of her stamping all over calling people haters, trolls, and buliies and screaming libel, it's a joy to behold. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 5 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 11 Jul - 10:03

Margaret I've been reading that too. The woman is possessed! They are removing comments from the page now. I found it strange that her and others with very similar views started posting all at the same time last night. All day there was nothing and then bam they all turned up en masse. Bit of a coincidence no?
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jul - 10:09

Gurney is telling the mods to ban the people that don't believe...and they are!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 10:13

Certainly true; there were hundreds of postings yesterday from we ghouls but now it's become the Pamela Gurney show. Sadly I'm not surprised but at least the other comments did remain for considerably longer than usual.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jul - 10:18

Spot the difference...

Missing People · 6,782 like this.
23 hours ago ·
Missing People names Kate McCann as its new charity ambassador today, during the launch of a fantastic media partnership http://bit.ly/MhTrkZ

Kate McCann to launch nationwide campaign to find missing people | Latest News | Missing People
www.missingpeople.org.uk
Missing People offers a lifeline for the 250,000 people who run away and go missing each year. We also provide support for family and friends.
18Share
49 people like this.
50 of 449

Anita Marinelli Steve I am hoping this will all unfold when Madeleine is found and then we will all find out.
10 hours ago via Mobile · 1
Pamela Gurney Barry it is so easy to say what you would have done but you were not there and in the Mccanns shoes. I think your story would be very different today had you been or even if you could have been a fly on their wall and watching everything t...
See more
10 hours ago
Pamela Gurney And above all else, Madeleine is a missing person and needs to be found.
10 hours ago
Pamela Gurney Well said Paul. These people do not want to accept any of this. they want to hound and persecute for reasons best known to themselves.
9 hours ago
Pamela Gurney What these people also forget is that there is Freedom of Speech and there is libel.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jul - 10:18

And now...

Missing People
about an hour ago
Missing People reserves the right to remove, edit or move any posts without warning if we consider them to be disrespectful to others. Making personal or untrue remarks about someone may be illegal and comments will be removed without warning and the user blocked. This includes personal attacks on individuals.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jul - 10:45

Gurney is the worst possible 'ambassador' the McCanns could have.

I can imagine many of Missing People's regular supporters watching her antics, ie abusing people, reporting anyone with a different opinion, and they'll just walk away from Missing People forever, taking their donations with them.

One thing those good people will come to realise - that KM's new appointment brings this kind of baggage with it.
Sadly, Missing People's directorship will be the last to realise, and by then it will probably be too late ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next