Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate becomes ambassador

+45
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
James
margaret
cherry1
cass
matthew
Keela
Annabel
Oldartform
mariang
malena stool
Panda
quickfingers
Justiceforallkids
LJC
mossman
mara thon
steve1295
marxman
kathybelle
jinvta
jd16
Krisy22
SteveT
dazedandconfused
dutchclogs
jay2001
jeanmonroe
tanszi
Angelique
susible
cherrylight
ELI
Chris
Wintabells
chrissie
whatsupdoc
Karen
Christine
trinity
gillyspot
49 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate becomes ambassador

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 8:55

Onwards and upwards for Mommie Dearest!

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 182123 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 182123 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 182123 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 182123 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 182123 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 182123
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 10 Jul - 8:56

Yet another morning when I wonder why I bothered to take my blood pressure medication.

All that recent Downing Street schmoozing certainly worked, eh?
Of course, Madam's skewed thinking on this sticks out a mile - build a philanthropic shield around oneself and if any police force dares to penetrate it and slap the bracelets on, there will be public outrage.
Pretzel logic, yes, but we're used to that.

This is possibly the worst error of judgement since someone thought it was a neat idea to put Dracula in charge of the blood bank.
But when the proverbial hits the fan and a whole poultry farm full of eggs splatter certain faces, we'll all be saying the same thing:

"You can't say that you weren't warned."
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue 10 Jul - 9:11

whatsupdoc wrote:
kitti wrote:Is she being payed?

No doubt she will be flying all over the world looking all saintly , hope she don't forget to pack her halo.

Kate McCann, ambassador for missing people, the same Kate McCann who, In the PJ's final report, won't give up her own child's cadaver.

I would fully expect Kate to be handsomely paid for the position as the charity believe she will bring in lots of donations.

Managers and above are well paid while the volunteers in the various shops do not get paid but get the chance to select items for themselves.

OH and I believe charity work should be unpaid and not a full-time paid job.Just doing a few hours a week.

UNPAID never Lady Kate wants the dosh - all of it! charity or not - I do 24hrs a week gardening for the disabled and elderly for 1euro a day! and I love it. Kate will be globetrotting avoiding PDL and cashing in. When I read the article I felt physically sick (still do) I have really had enough now - time to stop this charade! Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 157799
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 10 Jul - 9:14

Perhaps Cherie Booth and Lady Meyer can join as ambassadors too - great mates of Ms. Healy and with all the experience of running a charity - PACT. They will also know how best to fill in their expenses forms.
Both managed to pay themselves almost the same amount that was paid into the charity. Thus helping at least two people.....
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jul - 9:16

What a sad and terrible day for our children.

Kerry Needham would indeed be a fantastic candidate. I personally do not think she would have the time or the energy to take up such a position. Both are fully expended on searching for her own missing child, without the limelight, celebrity status and all the trimmings.

Kate Healy could learn a lot from Ms Needham's dignified approach to her search.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 10 Jul - 9:16

Well done , Karen , on all those hours. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 307691 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 944533
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 9:18

tigger wrote:Perhaps Cherie Booth and Lady Meyer can join as ambassadors too - great mates of Ms. Healy and with all the experience of running a charity - PACT. They will also know how best to fill in their expenses forms.
Both managed to pay themselves almost the same amount that was paid into the charity. Thus helping at least two people.....

Nail on head, tigger! Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 371436
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 10 Jul - 9:27

Kate McCann is appearing on This Morning at 10.30am today to discuss her new project.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 9:30

quickfingers wrote:Kate McCann is appearing on This Morning at 10.30am today to discuss her new project.

Don't think I can stomach it qf..... I will have to wait for others to watch it and report back I think.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 10 Jul - 9:34

KM quote from the Scum article:

“I’ve been told by experts that you need to keep ‘pricking’ the conscience of that someone who knows.

Keep prodding until finally that person thinks, ‘I’ve had enough’ and comes forward with information about where the missing person is.”

Oh the irony.

And isn't this is just what WE'VE been doing (unpaid) for the last 5+ bl**dy years?
(see my sig)

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 10 Jul - 9:37

Rather oddly the Sun aren't taking comments on the story!
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue 10 Jul - 9:40

whatsupdoc wrote:Well done , Karen , on all those hours. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 307691 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 944533

Thank you! The happiness on all my clients faces are rewards enough - for Kate its always about the money!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 9:43

I have felt for some time that everything about this case is so bonkers that it was a likelihood that Kate and / or Gerry would be made a patron of a charity. The day has finally come - the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvVTPXZuBo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 9:47

almostgothic wrote:KM quote from the Scum article:

“I’ve been told by experts that you need to keep ‘pricking’ the conscience of that someone who knows.

Keep prodding until finally that person thinks, ‘I’ve had enough’ and comes forward with information about where the missing person is.”

Oh the irony.

And isn't this is just what WE'VE been doing (unpaid) for the last 5+ bl**dy years?
(see my sig)

CSI dogs, Eddie and Keela, didn't manage to "prick" the conscience of those who pretend to care about Madeleine's fate!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 9:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I have felt for some time that everything about this case is so bonkers that it was a likelihood that Kate and / or Gerry would be made a patron of a charity. The day has finally come - the lunatics have taken over the asylum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQvVTPXZuBo

Indeed we were right NBY!

Buckingham palace is next.... and there's not a doubt in my mind on that!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 10 Jul - 9:53

Yes I think an OBE will be on the cards in the next year or so. Back to the charity I would think most people go missing of their own accord ie run away. Teenagers, older people who can't cope with life etc. It would be interesting to see how many they are looking for have been "abducted".
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jul - 9:53

I note my favourite Reporter penned this rubbish.

The former GP, who gave up her practice after Madeleine was taken, explained: “When your child, or someone you know, goes missing, you want the whole world to stop and start looking for them. ".......UUM is that what you did Kate???? Pass me the sick bucket . Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 816281
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 9:56

To be fair to dear old Antonella though, she was actually right!!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 10 Jul - 10:02

But Madeleine is missing BECAUSE of Kate McCann!

Is Karen Matthews going to work alongside her?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 10:08

What a CV Kate McCann has..

Going out drinking every night and leaving the kids home alone.

Preventing police from doing there job.

Writing a book which Includes talking about your daughters private parts.

Being made a suspect Into your daughters disappearance after cadaver scent was found all over you.

Very good CV if you want to work with children....was she CRB checked?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 10:09

margaret wrote:But Madeleine is missing BECAUSE of Kate McCann!

Is Karen Matthews going to work alongside her?

Karen Matthews will be her new PR person.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 10 Jul - 10:10

If she's going to be spending all this time in her new ambassadorial role, surely she has far less time to look for her own daughter.

That means she's hampering the search.

Somebody should sue her ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jul - 10:14

Not Born Yesterday wrote:To be fair to dear old Antonella though, she was actually right!!

Right about what NBY? The McCanns have no shame and this is another ploy to keep Madeleine in the public domain without having to spend a penny. That photo of them is hardly flattering, don't know what it is meant to convey. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 10 Jul - 10:24

pennylane wrote:
quickfingers wrote:Kate McCann is appearing on This Morning at 10.30am today to discuss her new project.

Don't think I can stomach it qf..... I will have to wait for others to watch it and report back I think.

Me neither. I'm not watching evil propaganda.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  susible Tue 10 Jul - 10:32

Words just totally fail me...WTF??? And the timing of the announcement just after the "Maddie Grave" headlines...have the Missing People Charity gone completely mad, blind or deaf...I'm just totally stunned, I really, really am!
susible
susible
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 282
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next