Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate becomes ambassador

+45
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
James
margaret
cherry1
cass
matthew
Keela
Annabel
Oldartform
mariang
malena stool
Panda
quickfingers
Justiceforallkids
LJC
mossman
mara thon
steve1295
marxman
kathybelle
jinvta
jd16
Krisy22
SteveT
dazedandconfused
dutchclogs
jay2001
jeanmonroe
tanszi
Angelique
susible
cherrylight
ELI
Chris
Wintabells
chrissie
whatsupdoc
Karen
Christine
trinity
gillyspot
49 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 Empty Re: Kate becomes ambassador

Post  quickfingers Wed 11 Jul - 11:03

They are deleting any comments except for hers and a couple of others who seem quite similar. Its quite funny as it reads as though she is speaking to herself now. It is very similar to the Official FB page that she dominates too. Nothing remotely anti is allowed to be seen. How come Missing People are removing every comment that doesn't agree with their appointment? Many are from members of the public who know none of the details of the case but still think its wrong due to the neglect. They should be allowed their point of view.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 11 Jul - 11:08

The only point of view allowed re the Mccanns are points of view that agree with whatever the Mccanns say.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 11 Jul - 11:08

So Kate McCann is ambassador? well,
well well.
This most likely will take her away from
Gerry on business, do interviews alone,
become her own woman.
It will also insult the Portuguese people,
it's judicary, it's police.
It may create further diplomatic problems
between Britain and Portugal- a yet to be
cleared suspect in Portugal now the figure-
head of a British Charity. Don't look so good.
So, Kate may find her self-confidence within
this role, but she will slip-up, loose lips?
Gerry not there to hold on to, to steer her
away from dropping a clanger.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 11 Jul - 11:10

quickfingers wrote:Margaret I've been reading that too. The woman is possessed! They are removing comments from the page now. I found it strange that her and others with very similar views started posting all at the same time last night. All day there was nothing and then bam they all turned up en masse. Bit of a coincidence no?

They all had to force down 3 shredded wheats first, it was going to be a very busy day..... Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Wed 11 Jul - 11:12

A bit farfetched I know,but I think sandra carter is kate mc and pammie is gerry.I cant understand on every forum,fb page she is on she abuses people so horribly and gets away with it.So I reckon they are the mcs.imo.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 11:13

kitti wrote:And now...

Missing People
about an hour ago
Missing People reserves the right to remove, edit or move any posts without warning if we consider them to be disrespectful to others. Making personal or untrue remarks about someone may be illegal and comments will be removed without warning and the user blocked. This includes personal attacks on individuals.

A fact according to Kate McCann the new ambassador for missing loved ones, is that she left her 3 under four year old children alone 5 consecutive nights which resulted in a catastrophe for Madeleine.... How can that be "personal?" If she hadn't left her toddlers alone, Madeleine would still be here, and Kate wouldn't be their Ambassador. And if it's "untrue," then Kate herself must have been lying. So which is it?

Methinks they are ashamed of Kate's criminal past, or they wouldn't be so keen to hide it.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 11:46

Who is going to be looking after the twins whilst Mister Gerry is working / busy with new girl friend, and Kate is ambassadoring? Oh wait, they're six now, so that's okay, they are big enough to watch themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jul - 12:01

Iris wrote:Who is going to be looking after the twins whilst Mister Gerry is working / busy with new girl friend, and Kate is ambassadoring? Oh wait, they're six now, so that's okay, they are big enough to watch themselves.

Iris - has he really got a new girl friend ? Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 29204
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 11 Jul - 12:05

1.3m in wages for people working there, so i guess Kate McCann will be paid.

That's why I don't give to the NSPCC...the bulk off it goes on wages.

I don't think people who donate realize this , I think they think it ALL goes on helping children.

It's a business after all, they all are.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 11 Jul - 12:14

kitti wrote:1.3m in wages for people working there, so i guess Kate McCann will be paid.

That's why I don't give to the NSPCC...the bulk off it goes on wages.

I don't think people who donate realize this , I think they think it ALL goes on helping children.

It's a business after all, they all are.

They can make a very very good living out of expenses alone.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 11 Jul - 12:44

GREAT NEWS but hold onto your hats..... Joana just retweeted this:

#MissingPeople‬ now suggest a missing teenager was found due 2 the appointing of Kate ‪#McCann‬ as their new ambassador http://www.birminghammail.net/news/birmingha
Retweeted by Joana Morais

http://www.birminghammail.net/news/birmingham-news/2012/07/10/girl-found-as-kate-mcgann-launches-campaign-to-locate-runaways-97319-31364647/

A MISSING Birmingham teenager was found on the day her image was used to help launch a new campaign to locate runaways.

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 Kate-mccann-in-front-of-an-appeal-to-find-nicola-grobler-outside-the-bullring-shopping-centre-977534175

Fourteen-year-old Nicola Grobler was discovered today, as Kate McCann, the mother of Madeleine posed in front of a picture of her at the Bullring.

Nicola was last seen when she left her home in Millbrook Drive, Northfield, on June 7. She was later seen in the city centre talking to two men.

West Midlands Police revealed she had been found but no more details were available.

The breakthrough came on the day Mrs McCann launched a national campaign to find missing people.

A network of billboards will publicise the cases of individuals whose whereabouts are no longer known in major cities running across rail and underground networks, on high streets and in shopping centres.

The advertisements will include details of individual missing people, creating awareness of the new number to call for sightings – 116 000 – and harnessing the public’s help to join the search.

Mrs McCann, a new ambassador for the charity Missing People, said: “When your child goes missing you want the whole world to stop and join the search.

“More than 250,000 people are reported missing each year in the UK, worryingly they could fill the Olympic Stadium three times over.

“Thankfully, campaigns like this can play a vital part in the search. In May, two youngsters featured in the charity’s ‘Big Tweet for Missing Children’ were found safely.

“The search for Madeleine continues and I am delighted to lend my support as an ambassador to this practical solution that gives hope to families like mine.”

The value of advertising space donated by the outdoor advertising industry was put at more than £1 million.

And around ten million adults are likely to see the images over the summer when – thanks to the Olympics – Britain will be at its busiest.

The campaign is organised by the Outdoor Media Centre, the trade association for outdoor media owners, and produced by Grand Visual, a production and creative technology company.

Read More http://www.birminghammail.net/news/birmingham-news/2012/07/10/girl-found-as-kate-mcgann-launches-campaign-to-locate-runaways-97319-31364647/#ixzz20JUzriK0
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 11 Jul - 12:55

Just look at the expression on her face. She looks as though she has the nasty smell of a decaying cadaver under her nose. I think, but couldn't be sure, but this is her "sultry and knowing look".
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 11 Jul - 12:56

Keela wrote:Just look at the expression on her face. She looks as though she has the nasty smell of a decaying cadaver under her nose. I think, but couldn't be sure, but this is her "sultry and knowing look".

notice how posed she always looks???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jul - 13:08

This is great news, but Missing People are spinning it for all it is worth.

It wasn't Madam McCann who found her - as far as we know.

It's the old trick of linking two closely chronological events to make it look as if one was a catalyst for the other.

Well now, my cat miaowed just before it started raining, but I'm not drawing any conclusion from that coincidence either ...

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 13:15

Keela wrote:Just look at the expression on her face. She looks as though she has the nasty smell of a decaying cadaver under her nose. I think, but couldn't be sure, but this is her "sultry and knowing look".

I think that's her "I am a concerned person," look.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 11 Jul - 13:36

almostgothic wrote:This is great news, but Missing People are spinning it for all it is worth.

It's the old trick of linking two closely chronological events to make it look as if one was a catalyst for the other.

Well now, my cat miaowed just before it started raining, but I'm not drawing any conclusion from that coincidence either ...

well said!

obviously putting up large posters in busy areas where the missing person is likely still in their country of origin is a good idea. the public can't miss them and as happened here it led to a missing person being found.

Where the missing person is an adult or at least in their mid teens then there will be photographs which look like them. Most of the cases dealt with by Missing people are in this category. There are very few very young children who just vanish from unlocked holiday apartments.

It is utterly irrelevant which 'celebrity' features in the campaign/is in the posters. it could just as well have been Jordan/Katie price, Wayne Rooney or Andy Murray and that person would still have been found.

James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 13:41

She just looks like a right hard faced cow. I would have thought that if you had somebody missing, you'd want to see a friendly, comforting face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 13:44

mossman wrote:
Iris wrote:Who is going to be looking after the twins whilst Mister Gerry is working / busy with new girl friend, and Kate is ambassadoring? Oh wait, they're six now, so that's okay, they are big enough to watch themselves.

Iris - has he really got a new girl friend ? Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 29204

So I heard, don't know if it is true but it wouldn't surprise me. Just think about all the deluded women who get engaged to prisoners on Death Row, and so on. They truly walk amongst us. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 678246
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 13:46

James wrote:
almostgothic wrote:This is great news, but Missing People are spinning it for all it is worth.

well said!

obviously putting up large posters in busy areas where the missing person is likely still in their country of origin is a good idea. the public can't miss them and as happened here it led to a missing person being found.

Where the missing person is an adult or at least in their mid teens then there will be photographs which look like them. Most of the cases dealt with by Missing people are in this category. There are very few very young children who just vanish from unlocked holiday apartments.

It is utterly irrelevant which 'celebrity' features in the campaign/is in the posters. it could just as well have been Jordan/Katie price, Wayne Rooney or Andy Murray and that person would still have been found.

Philip Schofield stated on This Morning that the girl whose poster the Missing People charity were going to start with had fortunately already been found so they had to change to another.

This is vile spinning again.

Why can't the gruesome twosome EVER do anything without deception at the heart of it? Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 816281
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 11 Jul - 13:48

pennylane wrote:

Philip Schofield stated on This Morning that the girl whose poster the Missing People charity were going to start with had fortunately already been found so they had to change to another.

This is vile spinning again.

Why can't the gruesome twosome EVER do anything without deception at the heart of it?

Aaah l couldn't watch it thanks.

There was also a sighting of Claudia Lawrence mentioned on twitter last night, in Amsterdam of all places!! Coincidence?

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Wed 11 Jul - 13:50

That photograph is frightening, hard faced and arrogant doesn't begin to describe it. Are we really to believe that the young girl was found because Kate posed in front of her poster? Oh my goodness we are going to be seeing such a lot of spin now. No doubt every missing child/teenager that turns up will of course be due to Kate Mccann Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 294124
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 13:51

Well there can be no excuse for Madeleine not being found if all it takes is a Poster.Madeleiene's photo was shown around the World on T.V and Posters, a £2 million reward offered , Detective Agencies supposedly searching for her who had no experience in searching for missing people, more experience in money laundering wouldn't you say. Yet after 5 yrs, not a trace.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 13:55

I think that we may have found a candidate for the long empty post of Queen of People's Hearts.

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 371436
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 13:56

The majority of these "missing" people I believe are teenagers, running away from home. Now if you were a runaway, would a hard, horrible, arrogant face like that encourage you to come back?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 13:58

Iris wrote:
mossman wrote:

So I heard, don't know if it is true but it wouldn't surprise me. Just think about all the deluded women who get engaged to prisoners on Death Row, and so on. They truly walk amongst us. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 6 678246

Funny you should mention this Iris, a member of MM pm'd me a long tiime ago saying she had been told by some Guy who knew the McCanns and their
friends that the McCanns had split. She asked what she should do, I said nothing .....big trrouble if it was not true, let the Guy make it public if that
was what he wanted.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next