Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate becomes ambassador

+45
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
James
margaret
cherry1
cass
matthew
Keela
Annabel
Oldartform
mariang
malena stool
Panda
quickfingers
Justiceforallkids
LJC
mossman
mara thon
steve1295
marxman
kathybelle
jinvta
jd16
Krisy22
SteveT
dazedandconfused
dutchclogs
jay2001
jeanmonroe
tanszi
Angelique
susible
cherrylight
ELI
Chris
Wintabells
chrissie
whatsupdoc
Karen
Christine
trinity
gillyspot
49 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 Empty Re: Kate becomes ambassador

Post  tanszi Tue 10 Jul - 13:27

there are quite a few of us who said this would happen years ago. that this was part of the wider agenda. Minister for Children is the next step. The comments onthe fb page are very interesting some have posted links to the Gaspar statement and youtube.

tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 14:14

Is she getting payed for this appointment?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 10 Jul - 14:27

Here's a reply someone got from Missing People (my bold):

Samantha @On_The_Beat -
@missingpeople Did you not expect this outrage? did you think we would all be cool with #KateMcCann as ambassador?"

Reply: "Missing People @missingpeople - @On_The_Beat Yes we did but she's an amazing ambassador for the cause."

So, they knew it would be an unpopular decision but they went and did it anyway ......

No respect for those who gave.
No respect for those thinking of giving.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Jul - 14:34

NOW we might be getting at the truth of the matter.

Daniel English Missing People Today Kate McCann launched a new initiative to find more missing people, for which we are very grateful. We offer non-judgemental support for all those who are missing and their families. We will never enter into unhelpful speculation. We trust our partners in the Police service and always co-operate with their instructions about appeals and support for families.
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
IM CONFUSED, are you offically saying you where instructed by the Police service to make Kate an ambassador?
4 minutes ago · Like
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Tue 10 Jul - 14:37

What exactly is she going to be doing.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 10 Jul - 14:38

almostgothic wrote:Here's a reply someone got from Missing People (my bold):

Samantha @On_The_Beat -
@missingpeople Did you not expect this outrage? did you think we would all be cool with #KateMcCann as ambassador?"

Reply: "Missing People @missingpeople - @On_The_Beat Yes we did but she's an amazing ambassador for the cause."

So, they knew it would be an unpopular decision but they went and did it anyway ......

I read it that they thought we would all be cool with Kate as ambassador. Could be taken either way I guess.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 10 Jul - 14:50

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jul - 15:01

Is this charity genuine ?

I am starting to wonder if the launch of this charity and todays appointment were not all part of one big plan, with the McCanns in the background all of the time.

I simply cannot believe any genuine charity or indeed organisation would do something like this.

This has another McScam written all over it.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  James Tue 10 Jul - 15:25

mossman wrote:Is this charity genuine ?

I am starting to wonder if the launch of this charity and todays appointment were not all part of one big plan, with the McCanns in the background all of the time.

I simply cannot believe any genuine charity or indeed organisation would do something like this.

This charity has been going since 1993 and has an income close to £2 million. I do not think there could be any scam given how long it is established. Presumably the appointment of kate was taken at board level. If enough people contact the Board complaining they will have to at least discuss it at the next board meeting, and maybe revisit the decision. The board are clearly not aware of the many inconsistencies in this case. perhaps we tend to think that others are as well informed as the people on this site. The vast mass of people simply do not have the information thanks to the biased media and I think many even where they have doubts chose not to look for information as they prefer not to know. people I know are very uncomfortable with the possibility that two doctors have at the least hidden a body and lied to the police so when I refer them to the various sites, they prefer not to.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Jul - 15:42

James wrote:
mossman wrote:Is this charity genuine ?

This charity has been going since 1993 and has an income close to £2 million. I do not think there could be any scam given how long it is established. Presumably the appointment of kate was taken at board level. If enough people contact the Board complaining they will have to at least discuss it at the next board meeting, and maybe revisit the decision. The board are clearly not aware of the many inconsistencies in this case. perhaps we tend to think that others are as well informed as the people on this site. The vast mass of people simply do not have the information thanks to the biased media and I think many even where they have doubts chose not to look for information as they prefer not to know. people I know are very uncomfortable with the possibility that two doctors have at the least hidden a body and lied to the police so when I refer them to the various sites, they prefer not to.

Thank you. For some reason I thought they had done some sort of launch recently, must be something else I am thinking of.

However, the fact they are going this long is even worse !! I would have thought they had some sort of business acumen at this stage. It is nothing short of business suicide, what has happened today. There is no way they could not have known there would be a fall out because of this. What they could not guage was just how bad it will be.

In these financial times, charities are finding the going very tough indeed. They need every single pound they can get. Upsetting people is not the way forward.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Tue 10 Jul - 15:44

I may be wrong but the Daily Mail don't seem to be covering this story. I also noticed they didn't report on the latest news about Birch's theory.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 10 Jul - 15:52

I think Kate attended a petiton last year as Member Salary is not so bad.don' foget have amended the M & A to include making Videos for
Tutorals I was checking out the Press and shis article does not appear in the Express and is on page 29 of the Sun.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 10 Jul - 15:54

Well, Kate has given up her career as a locum, part-time GP and has found something far more lucrative now. Next thing we know, we will see her face all over their adverts. She will be the next Esther Rantzen. She will be The Face of this charity. There will be many spin offs. Posters on walls will not show Madeleine any more, they will show her mum beaming out at us. She will present TV programmes now on daytime TV about other missing people. We may never seen Madeleine again, but, for sure, we will see plenty of her mother from now on!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 10 Jul - 15:58

LJC wrote:Well, Kate has given up her career as a locum, part-time GP and has found something far more lucrative now. Next thing we know, we will see her face all over their adverts. She will be the next Esther Rantzen. She will be The Face of this charity. There will be many spin offs. Posters on walls will not show Madeleine any more, they will show her mum beaming out at us. She will present TV programmes now on daytime TV about other missing people. We may never seen Madeleine again, but, for sure, we will see plenty of her mother from now on!

And if Gerry has his way it will include Kate
wearing a skimpy bikini...... Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 10 Jul - 16:01

DO THEY ALLOW FILMING FROM INSIDE A PORTUGUESE JAIL THEN?
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 10 Jul - 16:04

mossman wrote:

Thank you. For some reason I thought they had done some sort of launch recently, must be something else I am thinking of.

However, the fact they are going this long is even worse !! I would have thought they had some sort of business acumen at this stage. It is nothing short of business suicide, what has happened today. There is no way they could not have known there would be a fall out because of this. What they could not guage was just how bad it will be.

In these financial times, charities are finding the going very tough indeed. They need every single pound they can get. Upsetting people is not the way forward.

I believe their website said there's a big launce tomorrow that Kate is heading. I hope she's ready for anyone voicing their opinions to her face, she was too frightened to do book signings so what's going to happen to this news, judging by the internet people are outraged.

I've read quite a few people on missing persons FB page are not donating anymore either.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 16:20

pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 10 Jul - 16:28

In my opinion, the charity has done Kate McCann no favours at all, by offering her this role and she has done herself no favours by accepting the role. All she is getting is bad publicity, things that were probably forgotten by some, because they were getting on with their own lives, have been dragged up again. Not that I'm complaining.

Kate McCann looked nervous and upset to me, her eyes were watering and that is because she has probably read some of the tweets that were flying around. Who knows she may have been aware of the emails that have been sent to the charity. I hope this bad publicity goes on and on and on until she resigns or the charity get rid of her. I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gerry chose not to appear on the programme with Kate, because he has also read the tweets and knows there is so much anger out there.

I hope that the Attorney General, has a change of heart and reopens this case and this time when the McCanns are made arguidos, they have to remain on Portuguese soil and adhere to the terms of the status. The only thing that worries me is the hard working Portuguese tax payers will once again be fund this investigation, that would have been cleared up in 2007, if the PJ had been allowed to do their job.

I wonder if the McCanns will now drop their cases against Goncalo Amaral and Tony Bennett, they will be getting more bad publicity, when these cases start.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 10 Jul - 17:04

Kathybelle - I don't think she'll step down of her own accord. She's like TBliar, they can't see their own shortcomings. I can't say on a public forum what I think of those 2!

Missing people/children is big business. Ask Ernie Allen, Lady Meyer and Cherie Bliar. It disgusts me that people with enough money of their own pocket huge expenses. Do they do it for the money? Or the glory? Or both?

Sickening!

Don't think I can stomach the media blitz that will surely happen tomorrow. FGS reopen the case and get the whole crew back to Portugal.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Tue 10 Jul - 17:24

quickfingers wrote:Just saw this on Twitter Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 294124

Kate McCann an ambassador for @missingpeople ? Whats next? Harold Shipman for Help The Aged?

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 23324 Kate becomes ambassador - Page 4 23324
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 17:42

This campaign lasts for 10 weeks, after 10 weeks she will fade back Under the stone she crawled out from, she does these things just for publicity , she's not in it for the long haul, remember the European amber alert, they soon got bored with that after they had USED that campaign to make them look innocent , she will do the same with this, use it and move on.

Luckily for her it finishes just in time for them both to attend the libel trial against amaral, they won't need a video link.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 10 Jul - 17:56

Threads that don't agree with Kate mccanns appointment have been deleted from the missing people website.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 10 Jul - 19:10

kitti wrote:Threads that don't agree with Kate mccanns appointment have been deleted from the missing people website.

So it's all nice and touchy feely is it now? They can remove all they want, from what did see the light of day kate McCann is the very last person who should have been invited to take this role'
This headline has to be one of the sickest that I have read in this case
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 10 Jul - 19:14

Here's a good place to send your comments, they are accepting them in their totality. Takes a couple of minutes and then..... voilà.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 10 Jul - 19:46

and all negative so far. I've voiced my opinion there.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next