Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate becomes ambassador

+45
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
kitti
almostgothic
pennylane
James
margaret
cherry1
cass
matthew
Keela
Annabel
Oldartform
mariang
malena stool
Panda
quickfingers
Justiceforallkids
LJC
mossman
mara thon
steve1295
marxman
kathybelle
jinvta
jd16
Krisy22
SteveT
dazedandconfused
dutchclogs
jay2001
jeanmonroe
tanszi
Angelique
susible
cherrylight
ELI
Chris
Wintabells
chrissie
whatsupdoc
Karen
Christine
trinity
gillyspot
49 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 Empty Re: Kate becomes ambassador

Post  mossman Wed 11 Jul - 13:59

Iris wrote:
mossman wrote:
Iris wrote:Who is going to be looking after the twins whilst Mister Gerry is working / busy with new girl friend, and Kate is ambassadoring? Oh wait, they're six now, so that's okay, they are big enough to watch themselves.

Iris - has he really got a new girl friend ? Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 29204

So I heard, don't know if it is true but it wouldn't surprise me. Just think about all the deluded women who get engaged to prisoners on Death Row, and so on. They truly walk amongst us. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 678246

God almighty. I wonder did he use the old my wife doesn't understand me line.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jul - 14:03

Iris wrote:She just looks like a right hard faced cow. I would have thought that if you had somebody missing, you'd want to see a friendly, comforting face.

Agreed.
She looks like a camp commandant.
I keep visualising the cap and the big boots ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 11 Jul - 14:05

margaret wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Philip Schofield stated on This Morning that the girl whose poster the Missing People charity were going to start with had fortunately already been found so they had to change to another.

This is vile spinning again.

Why can't the gruesome twosome EVER do anything without deception at the heart of it?

Aaah l couldn't watch it thanks.

There was also a sighting of Claudia Lawrence mentioned on twitter last night, in Amsterdam of all places!! Coincidence?

I just tuned in for a quick glimpse of Queen Kate, and happened to catch that particular part of the discussion. I thought Phil and co-host looked decidedly cool and detached. I didn't watch any more.

Claudia Lawrence in Amsterdam? Was she also working as a chef?

Seriously though, I would dearly love that to be the case. I feel so sorry for her poor family, her father is such a lovely gentleman. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 14:13

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2171856/Family-Claudia-Lawrence-welcome-sighting-ages-woman-striking-resemblance-missing-chef-spotted-Amsterdam.html?ITO=1490

Let's hope that something comes of this sighting though the words "private detective" don't inspire much confidence these days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 11 Jul - 14:18

mossman wrote:
Iris wrote:
mossman wrote:
Iris wrote:Who is going to be looking after the twins whilst Mister Gerry is working / busy with new girl friend, and Kate is ambassadoring? Oh wait, they're six now, so that's okay, they are big enough to watch themselves.

Iris - has he really got a new girl friend ? Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 29204

So I heard, don't know if it is true but it wouldn't surprise me. Just think about all the deluded women who get engaged to prisoners on Death Row, and so on. They truly walk amongst us. Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 678246

God almighty. I wonder did he use the old my wife doesn't understand me line.

I really don't think that Gerry would be allowed to have a girlfriend if Kate doesn't have a new boyfriend. This whole affair should have enhanced their lives (money, status, sex you name it) enormously. Instead, they were stuck with each other for the foreseeable future and officially it will stay that way, I'm sure.

Kate's new series of frocks - the poses, the hairdo, all speak of a a new man. The whole of the Tapas group have been described in the past as having arrested development, behaving even in PdL like the cast of Friends - something which is quite apparent in the interviews and the language used.
They're still behaving like actors in a bad soap opera.
If this soap is going into a 6th series or even more, some of the cast need to be changed, some will have to have fatal accidents (from which they can return alive) and eventually they will end up in bed with the first husband to start all over again in serie 15, faces lifted up to the eyebrows ..
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 11 Jul - 14:41

tigger wrote:

I really don't think that Gerry would be allowed to have a girlfriend if Kate doesn't have a new boyfriend. This whole affair should have enhanced their lives (money, status, sex you name it) enormously. Instead, they were stuck with each other for the foreseeable future and officially it will stay that way, I'm sure.

Kate's new series of frocks - the poses, the hairdo, all speak of a a new man. The whole of the Tapas group have been described in the past as having arrested development, behaving even in PdL like the cast of Friends - something which is quite apparent in the interviews and the language used.
If this soap is going into a 6th series or even more, some of the cast need to be changed, some will have to have fatal accidents (from which they can return alive) and eventually they will end up in bed with the first husband to start all over again in serie 15, faces lifted up to the eyebrows ..

Tigger, you are forgetting something. Kate and Gerry are good CATHOLICS. And as such they don't do affairs!
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 11 Jul - 14:55

mossman wrote:God almighty. I wonder did he use the old my wife doesn't understand me line.

I have an even more thorny problem ............... my Wife does understand me!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 14:59

Good Catholics don't leave their children alone for hours either James, nor tell porky pies, nor be profligate with other people"s money. I oftern wonder what it was that distressed Fr. Pacecho so much , even the Vatican refused to offer any more help.!!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 15:00

mossman wrote:

This is what I heard too though I cannot divulge my source! Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 11 Jul - 15:08

On the basis that most missing young people are teenagers and the reason for their going missing is due to the large amount of emotional baggage that alot of teenagers unfortunately carry around with them, surely the appointment of an ambassador should reflect the type of missing person, someone their worried families can relate to.

Have any of the families with missing loved ones been asked what they think about this appointment? I bet these families never dreamed of leaving their little ones all alone in bed. In fact I think this appointment of Kate McCann is an insult to these families.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 11 Jul - 15:16

James wrote:
tigger wrote:

Tigger, you are forgetting something. Kate and Gerry are good CATHOLICS. And as such they don't do affairs!

No - they don't do divorce! But affairs is OK as long as you confess I understand.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 15:17

tigger wrote:
James wrote:
tigger wrote:

No - they don't do divorce! But affairs is OK as long as you confess I understand.

Most things are OK as long as you confess and do penance.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  James Wed 11 Jul - 15:18

LJC wrote:On the basis that most missing young people are teenagers and the reason for their going missing is due to the large amount of emotional baggage that alot of teenagers unfortunately carry around with them, surely the appointment of an ambassador should reflect the type of missing person, someone their worried families can relate to.

Have any of the families with missing loved ones been asked what they think about this appointment? I bet these families never dreamed of leaving their little ones all alone in bed. In fact I think this appointment of Kate McCann is an insult to these families.

thats a really good point LJC. very few very young children of madeleine's age or a little older go missing, and sadly when they do there is usually an unhappy ending days or a few weeks later eg Jamie Bulger, Sara Payne's daughter, the So'ham girls.

it would be interesting to have a proper survey done of the families of missing people to see what they actually think about this appointment.
James
James
Reg Member
Reg Member

Male
Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 11 Jul - 15:18

The End Is Nigh wrote:
mossman wrote:God almighty. I wonder did he use the old my wife doesn't understand me line.

I have an even more thorny problem ............... my Wife does understand me!

I once saw a super cartoon, an executive sitting behind his desk with the cleaning lady on his lap.

'My secretary(mistress) doesn't understand me..'
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 11 Jul - 15:40

Keela wrote:Just look at the expression on her face. She looks as though she has the nasty smell of a decaying cadaver under her nose. I think, but couldn't be sure, but this is her "sultry and knowing look".

Hmmm, reminds me of the angle of the blue eyeshadow photograph.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 15:50

I think she looks haughty , not the type to be consoling to grieving Parents. More the type to say"Your'e talking about your missing child, what about mine!!"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 11 Jul - 15:52

Panda wrote:
I think she looks haughty , not the type to be consoling to grieving Parents. More the type to say"Your'e talking about your missing child, what about mine!!"

Or, "Why are you asking me? I'm just paid to stand in front of these pics."
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 11 Jul - 15:56

Or, "Look at me, I'm famous - and you're not, so nerrrr!"
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 11 Jul - 16:06

why is it wheni see kate i always get the old shaggy song called wasnt me in my head??? Kate becomes ambassador - Page 7 23324
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 16:12

Or "Have you tried setting up a Fund....very profitable."
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Wed 11 Jul - 16:13

Nothing I can see about her appointment or the start of the campaign in the UK media today. I am still wondering why the Mail haven't commented on the Birch theory or Missing People.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 11 Jul - 16:23

or "Have you any idea how hard it is to look traumatised all the time"?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 16:37

quickfingers wrote:Nothing I can see about her appointment or the start of the campaign in the UK media today. I am still wondering why the Mail haven't commented on the Birch theory or Missing People.

I noticed the Express never commented on the Birch theory either , and the Sun article was on page 29, maybe the Press are getting tired of the McCann Saga.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 11 Jul - 16:38

Or, don't ask me, what do I know about finding missing children"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 11 Jul - 16:40

Panda wrote:
quickfingers wrote:Nothing I can see about her appointment or the start of the campaign in the UK media today. I am still wondering why the Mail haven't commented on the Birch theory or Missing People.

I noticed the Express never commented on the Birch theory either , and the Sun article was on page 29, maybe the Press are getting tired of the McCann Saga.

you cant blame them its been the same old crap for 5 years!!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next